PDA

View Full Version : Hey HOT BOAT--Renewal

Wet Dream
06-12-2007, 09:27 AM
I was just looking through the mail and got a nice little reminder to resubscribe, and I 'll get a free T-Shirt. I'm still waiting for the original T-shirt. :confused:
Yes, Hot Boat has a magazine.

justfloatn
06-12-2007, 09:40 AM
I got my t-shirt. You want it. It's a nice 1988 pink and blue, with a focking big parrot on it:confused: :D

justfloatn
06-12-2007, 09:42 AM
Come to think of it, It matches my boat:D :D I guess I'll keep it.

76ANTHONY
06-12-2007, 09:54 AM
lmao, i got my t-shirt but never got a single magazine, hmmmm. so i renewed it but told em ta bill me later:devil: :D

westair
06-12-2007, 10:00 AM
I was just looking through the mail and got a nice little reminder to resubscribe, and I 'll get a free T-Shirt. I'm still waiting for the original T-shirt. :confused:
Still waiting for my T-shirt also. ... from a year ago.

***boateditor
06-12-2007, 12:10 PM
I'll send you one. PM me.

Mardonzi
06-12-2007, 01:01 PM
Wet,,, didn't you see the disclaimer 'while supplies last"?
I never got mine either... either the first time I subscribed or when I renewed the last time...
And of course, I have a new renewal sitting on the kitchen table right now...
HMMMM:idea:

Tremor Therapy
06-12-2007, 01:06 PM
Funny....I have had the same thing twice! I got my renewel in the mail as well, but then would be back 3 shirts! :) :) :)

acatitude
06-12-2007, 01:50 PM
thats why I always renew at boat show and get the damn shirt in hand...:D :D . now since I didnt go to boat show this year I will see if i keep getting my maq since i signed for 2 years and got 2 shirts...... its all about the shirts right??

djunkie
06-12-2007, 01:52 PM
I guess I'm in the minority here. I got my first subscription to ***boat a couple years ago and they sent me 2 shirts. I just renewed it and guess what, I got another 2 shirts in the mail. Now if I can only get my magazine on time. :rolleyes: :D :D

acatitude
06-12-2007, 01:58 PM
hey you got wet dreams shirts lol send it please :D but they send him the maq lol

76ANTHONY
06-12-2007, 02:02 PM
thats why I always renew at boat show and get the damn shirt in hand...:D :D . now since I didnt go to boat show this year I will see if i keep getting my maq since i signed for 2 years and got 2 shirts...... its all about the shirts right??
fock that thats where i got my first subscription and i got the shirt yeah, but never recieved a single magazine, hmmmmm wth is going on here??????:idea:

MAF
06-12-2007, 02:02 PM
I subscribed at the O.C. Boat show, paid cash and forgot to get a receipt. I guess Im screwed.

76ANTHONY
06-12-2007, 02:05 PM
I subscribed at the O.C. Boat show, paid cash and forgot to get a receipt. I guess Im screwed.
yep you are, i lost my reciept, well i was drinking, and they said they'd send my first one right away after i called em, that was 7 months ago, hmmmm wheres my fricken magazine dammit???:mad:
so this time they can send me a magazine first then i will pay up, but not till then:D

Wet Dream
06-12-2007, 03:21 PM
Wet,,, didn't you see the disclaimer 'while supplies last"?
Thats kinda funny right there too. The supplies don't last. After about 2 washings...they begin to fall apart. :D

Mardonzi
06-12-2007, 03:34 PM
yep you are, i lost my reciept, well i was drinking, and they said they'd send my first one right away after i called em, that was 7 months ago, hmmmm wheres my fricken magazine dammit???:mad:
so this time they can send me a magazine first then i will pay up, but not till then:D
This is the part of the thread where we are supposed to ask "***boat has a magazine???"