PDA

View Full Version : Hey Hot Boaters!

havasumimi
06-12-2007, 12:25 PM
Just poppin in to introduce myself...
I'm here for all your Havasu Real Estate (http://www.newhomeshavasu.com) Questions...
Don't be shy, hit me up and let's get this thing started!:)

uLtRADeNniS
06-12-2007, 01:08 PM
I'm here for all your Havasu Real Estate Questions...
What are property taxes in Havasu?

lucky
06-12-2007, 01:14 PM
I'm here for all your Havasu Real Estate Questions...
If i where to plan a trip to havasu would it be possiable to try out the house i was interested in for the night ? if you could line up around 6 houses I would be interested in talking to you ! ps around foruth of JULY PLEASE :D
all ***boat members please pm and i will give you the pay pal account # for the kegger fund :)
welcome to the boards - chris

havasumimi
06-12-2007, 01:25 PM
Hi! They have a formula based on the assessed value of the home, not the sales price. It's less than one percent...

djunkie
06-12-2007, 01:29 PM
Cheaper than So. Cal. :rolleyes: :D :D

havasumimi
06-12-2007, 01:29 PM
If i where to plan a trip to havasu would it be possiable to try out the house i was interested in for the night ? if you could line up around 6 houses I would be interested in talking to you ! ps around foruth of JULY PLEASE :D
all ***boat members please pm and i will give you the pay pal account # for the kegger fund :)
welcome to the boards - chris
ahahahahah! You are funny! Tell you what, a non-refundable deposit and we will see what we can do!;)

lucky
06-12-2007, 01:30 PM
ahahahahah! You are funny! Tell you what, a non-refundable deposit and we will see what we can do!;)
sure- key cost is on its way :D

havasumimi
06-12-2007, 02:12 PM
sure- key cost is on its way :D
ok..call 928-855-5566 - Motel 6. I already called for you and they have 6 rooms available :o there is even room in the parking lot for the boat!
- thanks for the post and the warm welcome!

Eliminator 4 Life
06-12-2007, 03:08 PM
ok..call 928-855-5566 - Motel 6. I already called for you and they have 6 rooms available :o there is even room in the parking lot for the boat!
- thanks for the post and the warm welcome!
They even said they would leave the light on for you:D
DO you have a website with houses and properties?

havasumimi
06-12-2007, 05:42 PM
They even said they would leave the light on for you:D
DO you have a website with houses and properties?
Hi! Sure do. You can visit my site at www.NewHomesHavasu , click on Lake Havasu City Real Estate and you can search the entire mls OR send me an email and I will search for you and send you the one that fit your criteria. It's a buyers market in Havasu!

Havasu1986
06-13-2007, 06:10 PM
Hi! Sure do. You can visit my site at www.NewHomesHavasu , click on Lake Havasu City Real Estate and you can search the entire mls OR send me an email and I will search for you and send you the one that fit your criteria. It's a buyers market in Havasu!
Your link didn't work for me.:(

havasumimi
06-13-2007, 09:23 PM
Your link didn't work for me.:(
Let's try it again ;) www.NewHomesHavasu.com

ultra27jay
06-14-2007, 04:25 PM
hey mimi, its jason nichols from comanche lane. im still loveing the house. good luck here on the boards. its woked well for me.I hope the best for u. to everone else mimi hooked me up, she is very good to work with and goes out of her way for her clients. give her a chance. thanks again. p.s mimi, the lot accross the street from my house? can u find out if its for sale. i would love to buy it and build a big garage, also so i cant see my nighbors they are dicks.....so i thought, if i buy the corner lot and put up a huge garage i wont be able to see them....
feel free to call me if u want, to find out about that lot. 818-381-1910
thanks
jason nichols

havasumimi
06-14-2007, 11:31 PM
hey mimi, its jason nichols from comanche lane. im still loveing the house. good luck here on the boards. its woked well for me.I hope the best for u. to everone else mimi hooked me up, she is very good to work with and goes out of her way for her clients. give her a chance. thanks again. p.s mimi, the lot accross the street from my house? can u find out if its for sale. i would love to buy it and build a big garage, also so i cant see my nighbors they are dicks.....so i thought, if i buy the corner lot and put up a huge garage i wont be able to see them....
feel free to call me if u want, to find out about that lot. 818-381-1910
thanks
jason nichols
Hey Jason! I'll check it out and call you! Thanks so much for the awesome post....talk to you soon!

uLtRADeNniS
06-15-2007, 03:45 PM
Let's try it again ;) www.NewHomesHavasu.com
What web site can I search for properties in Willow Valley? This one doesnt work.

havasumimi
06-15-2007, 08:56 PM
What web site can I search for properties in Willow Valley? This one doesnt work.
Hi! Try this one.... it covers most of Mohave County. If I can help just let me know and I'll email comps or listings - whatever you need :)
http://www.wardexre.com/war/pubmain.php

uLtRADeNniS
06-16-2007, 11:51 AM
Hi! Try this one.... it covers most of Mohave County. If I can help just let me know and I'll email comps or listings - whatever you need :)
http://www.wardexre.com/war/pubmain.php
Thats not working either. Its asking me for a login.

havasumimi
06-16-2007, 01:18 PM
Thats not working either. Its asking me for a login.
Let's try it a different way - We merged our mls system with Kingman and Bullhead the end of last year and they still have program changes to make to the public site, which is why we keep our old one active but, that won't help you with Willow Valley....
Ok, go to this site
http://www.wardexre.com/war/passwd.html
In the middle of the page you will see Public Access, click there. Then it will look like the other link I sent you but the search should work without asking you for a password. Please let me know if it still doesn't...:)

Havasu1986
06-16-2007, 06:58 PM
Single or Married...:devil: J/k Nice web site. :D

uLtRADeNniS
06-19-2007, 09:51 AM
Let's try it a different way - We merged our mls system with Kingman and Bullhead the end of last year and they still have program changes to make to the public site, which is why we keep our old one active but, that won't help you with Willow Valley....
Ok, go to this site
http://www.wardexre.com/war/passwd.html
In the middle of the page you will see Public Access, click there. Then it will look like the other link I sent you but the search should work without asking you for a password. Please let me know if it still doesn't...:)
Thank you it worked great.

andy01
06-19-2007, 02:00 PM
I posted this before but I am going to re-phrase it. I am looking to sell this (see below)or trade it for a home in Havasu. If you know of anyone looking to make swap to Parker let me know, mine can easly rent for $500 weekend.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showth...highlight=andy
Andy

havasumimi
06-20-2007, 10:00 PM
I posted this before but I am going to re-phrase it. I am looking to sell this (see below)or trade it for a home in Havasu. If you know of anyone looking to make swap to Parker let me know, mine can easly rent for $500 weekend.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showth...highlight=andy
Andy
Hi Andy! I tried the link above but, it's not working. It did work in your first post but you deleted that one. The house in Parker looked good.... I use to work for the company you have it listed with when they had an office in Havasu. Who's your agent? If I know them I'll call and see if we can do some cross marketing to help you get it sold. I'll keep it in mind, just in case I get someone for Parker ;-)