PDA

View Full Version : GIANT freshwater squid.....

seanv
06-12-2007, 02:51 PM
let go of the plane and the bodies..:D
http://www.azcentral.com/community/peoria/articles/0612lakebodiesON.html
bwaaaaaaahahahaha!

RiverDave
06-12-2007, 03:04 PM
let go of the plane and the bodies..:D
http://www.azcentral.com/community/peoria/articles/0612lakebodiesON.html
bwaaaaaaahahahaha!
I gotta be missing the joke here, becuase I'm not seeing what's funny about any of this?
RD

Jordy
06-12-2007, 03:06 PM
Perhaps the ultimate fighter will be spit out next. :D :D :D
Oh, and at this point in time, I would guess that nothing I needed out of the plane is any good. :notam:

HCS
06-12-2007, 03:09 PM
I gotta be missing the joke here, becuase I'm not seeing what's funny about any of this?
RD
Me neither.
I must be too tired. :confused:

blown65
06-12-2007, 03:14 PM
Me neither.
I must be too tired. :confused:
me either. Guess Ill go back to sleep.

Jordy
06-12-2007, 03:21 PM
What's so funny about two people dieing?
Who said anything about it being funny??? :confused:
But since you asked, it kind of is. Hopefully it took them out of the gene pool before they contaminated it. Let's see, flying at high speeds low over the water at night while talking on a cell phone to a friend in a boat below and telling him to hold a flashlight up so you can see him, buzz his boat while he takes a picture, then dipping your wing and cartwheeling into the water??? That's pretty funny. Very preventable, highly illegal too. ;)
Luckily they only took themselves out. :notam:

squirt'nmyload
06-12-2007, 03:21 PM
RD
rd, the "joke" so to say is that there is a giant squid that "eats" the all the boats that sink and the people that drown because they are usually never found. even though i feel for the families, i do not feel bad for the victims. this guy, like many of the other idiots(sorry bilge), was buzzing the lake at a very low altitude. add that to it being dark and talking on a cell phone. that and the drunk people that jump in the lake with no lifevest on. also 2 weeks ago sure as shit there was another plane buzzing the lake. we weren't close enough to it to get the tail #'s or else we would've reported it, even though the sheriff's don't montior the radio channels :D it's only a matter of time before a boat gets hit by a plane up there imo.

HM
06-12-2007, 03:33 PM
Who said anything about it being funny??? :confused:
But since you asked, it kind of is. Hopefully it took them out of the gene pool before they contaminated it. Let's see, flying at high speeds low over the water at night while talking on a cell phone to a friend in a boat below and telling him to hold a flashlight up so you can see him, buzz his boat while he takes a picture, then dipping your wing and cartwheeling into the water??? That's pretty funny. Very preventable, highly illegal too. ;)
Luckily they only took themselves out. :notam:
Did honeyman buy a plane?

seanv
06-12-2007, 03:39 PM
sorry i got busy for a minute...
rd and others....
it is funny! dip$hits taking themselfs out is funny to me. im glad they didnt harm any bystanders while saying..." hold my beer n watch this" :D :rolleyes:
oh, have you ever heard of a giant freshwater squid? :notam: geesh