PDA

View Full Version : Statement from DosSangers

dossangers
09-23-2003, 10:32 AM
I just wanted to let everybody know how much fun my son had with you guys at red rock he respected all of you and wanted to be part of it. It was the highlight of my life in boating. Im having a real difficult time. im selling my boat i dont know if i can ever go on the river again. To everyone involved in helping me my deepest thanks. in the end its how many friends you have accumulated and the good times you have shared because LIFE is to short. ive had the best times since ive found you guys on ***boat and met you in person the same with jonathan ill remember it ALWAYS Wayne and jonathan Herbert

dossangers
09-23-2003, 10:35 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/167palm_springs_025-med.jpg

cal***boat
09-23-2003, 10:43 AM
dossangers:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/167palm_springs_025-med.jpg Wayne, I'am so sorry for your loss and may God be with you through these tough times.
Although we never met I feel we all knew another from here on the boards.
You and Jenna please take care and GOD BLESS.
If there is anything any of us can ever do for you please ask.
Dave

burbanite
09-23-2003, 10:54 AM
Wayne,
I just caught up with what has happened and although I have no real idea how you are feeling I do know that there are many, many people in this small community of ours that care greatly.
I cannot say anything in a way that truly expresses my feelings nor go far in helping you right now but I can tell how proud you are of the things you guys did together.
We never forget a friend...

superdave013
09-23-2003, 10:56 AM
Wayne,
Man, I donno what to say. I guess all I can say is I'm more sorry for your loss then words can describe.
I remember when you came by my house to pick up some parts for Jonathan's boat. We talked about how cool of a farther / son project it was. I could tell you were truly excited about it.
I never got the chance to meet your children but they must have been a real joy to be around. How could they not be with a dad like you.
If you ever need anything I'm pretty close by. Even if it's just someone to talk to I'm here for you.

dmontzsta
09-23-2003, 11:10 AM
God Bless your family at this time. I understand first hand how close the father and son bond is, and for it to be broken is too much pain to handle. My freind Jason lives down the street from you, and has told me just how close you guys were. Me and my family are very hurt and pray that god will show you and your wife the way to best deal with this pain.

hd&boatrider
09-23-2003, 11:20 AM
Words really can't do any justice here but I wanted to let you know that I feel very bad about what has happened. I am hopeful that you and your wife can remember the good times you had with your children in the short time they were with you. God Bless

Sangster
09-23-2003, 12:02 PM
Wayne..Our thoughts are with you....This is a time when words are very hard to come by...We're here for you if you need....

Blown 472
09-23-2003, 12:08 PM
I am sorry about the loss of your children, I too am at a loss for words. You are in my thoughts.
[ September 24, 2003, 06:04 AM: Message edited by: Blown 472 ]

Havasu Doug
09-23-2003, 12:20 PM
Wayne, nothing can be said to change the past, but it can have an effect on the future. Just remember that you and your family are in the thoughts and prayers of thousands.
Hang in there friend.
[ September 23, 2003, 01:21 PM: Message edited by: Havasu Doug ]

RaysonKid
09-23-2003, 12:36 PM
Dos,
My brother (72superlite) and I know about the boating bond that is passed from father to son. I could see from the posts on this form. How excited you both were when you got his boat.
My family is very sorry to hear about this tragic loss.
Your family is in our prayers.

Her454
09-23-2003, 12:36 PM
I cannot even imagine the loss your family has suffered. Words are not enough, my thoughts and prayers to your family.

Turbobiese
09-23-2003, 12:40 PM
Dear Wayne and Jenna, i dont believe we have met, we were in needles that weekend and heard the tragic news, our family wishes both of you much strength to get through this, we have 2 children and cant imagine what you must be going through, there are no words for it, were very sorry for you loss, god bless you Les and Diana Hays

Michael Minegar
09-23-2003, 12:42 PM
Dear Wayne,
You don't know me but I feel like I know you. I was there on Friday nite and watched you and your wife from afar. I too had two children on the river at the same time and did not know where they were. I just want you to know that I have prayed every nite for you and your wife. I cannot imagine what you are going through. I will continue to pray and hope that you will find comfort in the future. Please lean on God at this time and find peace in him. He will be of tremendous support....Mike Minegar

ColeTR1
09-23-2003, 12:47 PM
Dossangers (Wayne) I’m so sorry, my heart is hurting for you and all the families involved. I’m speech less. If there is any thing I can do please call or PM.
Mike

Kurtis500
09-23-2003, 12:51 PM
Dossangers, I am so sorry for what happened to you. I just realized from reading this what happened was to your son and it brings tears to my eyes knowing you lost your son. My family will pray for you in this worst time. God bless your family and those that were with your son. frown

mike37
09-23-2003, 01:16 PM
What can any one say what has happened is horrible
God Bless your family at this time

spectratoad
09-23-2003, 01:16 PM
Our prayers are out to the heavens. I can't imagine the pain of your loss. :( I have two boys so I understand the bond that can be built. May God help you through the loss. You have many shoulders here should one ever be needed, mine included.

ROZ
09-23-2003, 01:18 PM
I am a father and at a total loss for words. What your family is going through is inconcievable. My thoughts and prayers of love and strength are to you, your wife, and family and friends.
-Chris

BoatFloating
09-23-2003, 01:19 PM
Dos,
No words can every replace what you have lost and time will be long to heal these deep wounds. I just wish you a heart felt I'm sorry in hopes of knowing that people that haven't met you like me feel a sense of loss and pain knowing that it could happenig to us anytime to our kid(s). Me and my father had a boating relationship like yours when he was younger and he still remembers the good times. I'm hoping that those times will always be there for you.
God Bless, Rocky
[ September 23, 2003, 02:22 PM: Message edited by: BoatFloating ]

H20Advantage
09-23-2003, 01:23 PM
Dossangers, even though we have never met I want to let you know that you and your family are in our prayers.
I could never imagine the loss and saddnes you must be feeling at this time and hope that you and your wife find the strength to get through this terrible tragedy together.
God bless you both.

topless
09-23-2003, 01:26 PM
What can I say that hasn't already been said? I am deeply saddened by this and keep all of you in my thoughts and prayers.

hot_diggity_dog
09-23-2003, 01:27 PM
Dossangers,
My deepest sympathy in this trying time for you and your family.
I cringe every time I read there is an accident on the water and pray it isn't one of our own. I am at a lost for words as my worst thoughts have come true.
Wayne I will be with my father and mother this weekend in Havasu and our family will be thinking about yours.
If I can reflect any positive thoughts on this tragic event it would be your son was doing one of the things he loved best.
No one will be able to explain why it happened to your children at such a young age. Good things happen to good people, but bad things happen to good people too!
Hang in there Herbert family and friends, you have the support of the entire Hot Boat family here, if you need we will step up and find a way to help, just ask we are here for you.
I hope these post will help you get through this.
HDD :(
Glenn Evans

brianwhiteboy
09-23-2003, 01:34 PM
Wayne, Jenna, and Family,
From your brothers and sisters of the boating community and these boards, you are in our thoughts and prayers. If you ever need anything, you just ask.
Brian White

Havasu_Dreamin
09-23-2003, 01:39 PM
I am so sorry for your family's loss. :( frown

MAXIMUS
09-23-2003, 01:40 PM
DOS I am empty with sorrow... God bless you & your wife...

Ducatista
09-23-2003, 01:44 PM
Dos...I don't know you or many of the Parker crews, since I hole up in Havasu with a 29ft vee. As a fellow boater we are so sad for you and your family, and I wish you the strength to get through this some how. You and family are in our hearts....

RVRGIRL
09-23-2003, 01:49 PM
Wayne & Family~ My prayer's are with you. May God give you the strength in your time of need. My deepest sympathy.

Jetdriver
09-23-2003, 01:55 PM
Id like to speak for the Entire Pyramid Posse. We all have been Heart broken over this. If there is anything we can do for you dont hesitate to ask. You are all in our hearts and prayers!
Shawn

AzDon
09-23-2003, 01:58 PM
Wayne-
I'm not sure if we spoke, but my 16-year-old son and I were hangin with GoFast and Moneypit on Wednesday and Friday mornings. My wife argued that he shouldn't skip school to go to Redrock, but as the webmaster of v-driveboat.com, he wanted to meet the many adult boating friends he has made on the internet. He's straight A's, so I won the argument! He's in the learner's-permit stage of learning to drive and I also have a daughter at U of A in Tucson.
As a parent, I constantly want to hold them so tightly that I'd risk smothering them. I want to always be standing where I can step between them and danger, but I know that's not possible or healthy. Thinking back on my own daredevil youth, I can't believe that I lived to become an older and (hopefully) wiser adult, but as a parent, I find myself playing back every close call when imagining the dangers that the world could possibly dish out for my kids. The only peace I'm able to find when thinking about these things, is that God's embrace of our kids is full time, even as they are dealt fate's worst imaginable blows!
I'm completely devastated that such a nice family could be dealt such an unfair loss while enjoying a shared interest while on vacation. Words can't even begin to describe the sorrow I'm feeling for you, your wife, and the sudden emptiness where your kids previously were in your life. They went out in the pursuit of good, clean fun and they are with God now! Be proud that you did good as parents and know that God is watching over you as well....God Bless!

1Bahnerjet
09-23-2003, 02:04 PM
DOSSANGERS,
I have 24 & 26 yr old son's and a 16 yr old daughter. When I think about what happened to you I'm Speechless. I'm going to Hug my Children.....

Mrs. Quick Shot
09-23-2003, 05:47 PM
Darrin and I would like to send our deepest regards to you and your wife. How sorry we are, and pray for a comfort and healing to begin. Treasure the memories and grab onto your strength to carry on. You are in our prayers!

slotracer
09-23-2003, 05:57 PM
dossangers i too have 3 kids ages 22,19 & 18 i have been reading this since it was first posted as most have said i do not know how i would handle a sitution as this. ours thoughts and prays are with you. may you find the strength to make it threw the following days. the only thing i can add is your children are in a better place together :) god bless your family
pat(slotracer) :D
[ September 23, 2003, 06:58 PM: Message edited by: SLOTRACER ]

DansBlown73Nordic
09-23-2003, 06:03 PM
I have three children ages 5/7/11 and I just can't imagine going through such a sad thing.
I remember your thread about you getting the boat and giving it to your son for his Birthday. I thought that was so GREAT.
To now have this outcome is so unfair. Life is never fair. Things can go from great to horrible in a flash. It just shows that people should enjoy life today and not worry about tomorrow.
I am at a loss for words. Dan

FMluvswater
09-23-2003, 06:25 PM
My deepest heartfelt condolescences to you and your wife. I cannot imagine the pain of loss you are experiencing. I wish you much love, support and strength to get through this. Take care.
~FM
Cole

Mandelon
09-23-2003, 06:33 PM
Hey Wayne, alathough I never had the pleasure of meeting you, we spent some time talking on the phone about timeshares a few months ago. I was really cool you took the time to educate me.
How one can deal with this tragedy I cannot fathom. The passing of ones parents is difficult, but is unavoidable. I know I miss my father often, although his passing was not a real surprise. But for your children to be taken from you is simply tragic, unfair and hard to believe. How can it be? One moment they are laughing and playing, the next they are gone...........
Everyone here wishes you the best, and will pray for your healing.

Kindsvater Flat
09-23-2003, 06:36 PM
Deepest sympathies to you and your wife. I'm at a loss for words after reading all the posts....
[ September 23, 2003, 07:38 PM: Message edited by: Kindsvater Flat ]

C-2
09-23-2003, 06:57 PM
So many kind and compassionate posts have been put up here…all we can say is we agree with each and every one of them. Truly saddened by your losses. You’ve shown a tremendous amount of courage by jumping back on here. Sounds like you are proud and thankful for the great times and enjoyment your kids brought both of you – those memories will always be with you. Hang in there, and too echo RD’s comment about not being religious, either are we…but we also dropped to our knees and said a prayer for you and your family.
“C2”
Melanie & Craig Bassham

sidewound
09-23-2003, 07:20 PM
Dossangers,
We are very saddened by your tradgedy. Anytime a member is down I feel a sadness also.
Boating like all sports can be hazardous. I hope you will boat again someday. Peace bro.
I have suffered very close loss of a companion and friends. It will take a LONG time but eventually I hope you can remember the good and blurr the bad. That is the only way I have survived.
I'm nobody but if ya need to talk with nobody I'll be happy to oblidge. Pm or mail me. I've been their and wish I could help.
Brought tears to my eyes writing this and wish I could offer more help.
PEACE MAN!
CESAR's
I don't know you but I am so sorry for your loss.

missboatnam1
09-23-2003, 07:29 PM
wayne and jenna, since this happened you have been in my thoughts 24/7....i, like everyone else am speechless....i also have teenagers, and since this, im looking at my children in a diffrent light, im so lucky!!!.....we are all here for you, plase try to take care of your-selfs...you are in my prayers.
the boatnams

Trailer Park Casanova
09-23-2003, 07:31 PM
Wayne,
My daughter knows your kids from the river and was devastated when the news hit, as was I.
I cannot describe the pain we feel for you.
And what hurts so much is there is nothing we can do about it but pass on our feelings and love.
Everyone says they don't know what to say, I feel the same don't know what to say but:
My crying daughter has asked me to pass this on to you; Your kids wouldn't have traded places with anyone,, they love you so much,,,

slowinhavasu
09-23-2003, 07:33 PM
words by my dear friend Mike Delaney....Feelings from another parent sharing your pain...
Gifts from god
As we breath
Each breath is a blessing
as we love
All of good is from god
as we weep
Our prayers are stronger
if we trust
We will find the way
he will show us the way
when we reach perfection
we are called home
the gates of heaven open
we will never be alone
for god misses us greatly
While we are away from him
The gates of heaven open
The angels, they wecome us in
The angles, they welcome us in
All of our loved ones
they are gifts from god
Some are with us shortly
But the love goes on and on
All joyous times remembered
They are gifts from god
in our hearts they never leave us
They only return to god
We question our sorrow
And what have we to gain
From a twisted road of direction
And to forget about the pain
Doesn't seem possible
as our lives unfold a new plot
We must remember all moments
They are gifts from god, They are gifts from god.
May your children and friends, rest in peace...

Stab-n-Steer
09-23-2003, 07:39 PM
Dear Wayne and Jenna,
They say there is strength in numbers so I want to add my very sincere condolences to you and your family. Words seem so shallow at a time like this. We struggle for the words because words alone cannot express how helpless we feel at your time of loss. The healing will be hard and long but with the help of God, family and friends, it will happen...
God Bless,
Randy Kirkham

RiverRatMike
09-23-2003, 07:45 PM
Dossangers,
I have said my prayers for you and your family and will continue to do so. God Bless....

Tom Brown
09-23-2003, 08:07 PM
I wish peace for you and your family.

DUCKY
09-23-2003, 08:13 PM
Wayne,
As I said in my email, I am not going to sit here and say I know how you feel. Although I still have my rough days over the loss of my brother last year (also brother to "Serious Issues") I have found the strength to overcome these days in the faith. Knowing that God had a purpose for him has given me great peace, and I pray it will do the same for you and the rest your family, and draw you all closer together. I have found that simply sitting down, opening my Bible, and reading from whatever page happens to open is very calming. You have the support of all of us here from the boards, please let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

hack job
09-23-2003, 08:14 PM
Wayne, iam very sorry to hear about your loss . there nothing worse then having to deal with the loss of a family member. we are all here for you and your family. you family is in our prayers.
[ September 23, 2003, 09:15 PM: Message edited by: hack job ]

CircleJerk
09-23-2003, 08:41 PM
DOS: All of us folks up here are grieving with you! Blonde and I have prayed daily and will continue to pray for you, your family and friends.........speachlessJeRk

09-23-2003, 09:01 PM
Dos, I have struggled to find the right words to say but I can not think of something, anything that could ease you and your wife's pain, I wish there was. I can only say I am deeply sorry for your loss and you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers, Bob Plowman

rrrr
09-23-2003, 09:02 PM
Wayne and Jenna,
I can't say anything that will make this better....
Like all of the community here I offer my support, but it seems so insignificant compared to your loss.
I pray God will give you strength to make it through the next day.... and the day after that, and so on. Each day will hurt, but we are here to support you.... I'm so sorry this has happened...

GottaJet
09-23-2003, 09:27 PM
We are deeply sorry for your loss, our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.
Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help! :( :( :(
Lawrence & Chrissy

TheEduKATor
09-23-2003, 09:38 PM
Dos,
Although we've never met, like everyone here I am deeply moved by the words from those who've met your son and daughter, and those who never got the chance to meet them. In January of this year a close friend of mine was taken from this earth suddenly and unexpectedly at the age 25, and I can't help but think how much he sounds like your son and daughter. A true passion for family, the river and putting smiles on the faces of those around them. My friends wife now lives with Ms. EduKATor and I and we've formed our own little support group that gets us by each day. Some days are harder than the next but with love and support from family, friends and even comlplete strangers it helps to get through what I thought would be impossible to do. From TheEduKATor family, we want you to know that your family will be in our thoughts and prayers. Here are some words that we've been using for strength for the last 8 months.
The Lord is close to the broken hearted, and he saves those whose spirits have been crushed.
Psalms 34:18

WopOnWater
Dos out thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

vdriver4ever
Wayne and Jenna,
Like everyone one of your close friends on here I have had a sickening ache in my heart since 6:30 Friday evening standing on the ramp at Red Rock.
You and your family have been in my thoughts and prayers constantly since then.

MikeF
09-23-2003, 09:47 PM
Even though I have no kids of my own, I feel your pain. :(
Wish I had the words to make it all better but I don't.(we all do)
It's just best to know that god has an even closer watch on them now! wink
I like to guess that he just needed them a little sooner cause he needed their help. :)
Like that Billy Joel song......Only the good die young.
Deepest sympathy and may god be with you.
If you need anything, I don't live too far and would lend support in anyway possible.
Mike Flanigan

Kimbo
09-23-2003, 09:52 PM
Being at Redrock we experienced the sadness of your family and the Rollins family. Our thoughts and prayers are with you, Jenna, the Rollins family, Josh and his family. Jonathan, Jacquel and Ashley will be in our thoughts forever. We pray for you and hope the strenght of God will help you through your sorrow.

BGMAN203
09-23-2003, 09:57 PM
Wayne and Jenna,
I had just met your son tuesday at red rock. We talked for a few min and kinda connected because we are so close in age, and had the same boating interests. When I heard the news my heart instantly started hurting and still hurts. I am deeply saddened. Like everyone has said if you need help we are here. My condolences to your family.
Brian Gwin

Dog
09-23-2003, 10:03 PM
I don't know what to say either as most everyone has said. I have been reading the forums a few years now don't post much but feel like i know a lot of people fairly well even though no one knows me. There are a lot more people out here than you think. I am sheding tears thinking about the hurt and praying for you and your family.

unleashed
09-23-2003, 10:10 PM
Doss, Ever since I heard about the accident Friday I have felt deep sorrow for you and your family. I dont cry much but this incident brought me to tears. I wish you and your family well in the coming future. It will be hard to overcome this loss but try to be strong. You are in our prayers. If you need anything dont hesitate to ask.
Sincerely,
Deano

MagicMtnDan
09-23-2003, 10:13 PM
With deepest sympathy and condolences on your loss. May your loss be tempered by all the wonderful memories and good times you had with your children. I hope you will find peace.

Cs19
09-23-2003, 10:26 PM
Dossangers, All of us are here for you, let us know what we can do and we will make it happen. Im sorta at a loss of words and do not handle these things well, however i feel i need to try to lend you some support if i can. I too boat with my father at the river and share the same bond you and junior had, and i treasure all of these moments as they are irreplaceable.All of of my familys prayers are with you and wish only the best to the Herbert family and the other familys and friends involved in this tragedy. Im truly sorry,hang in there..cs19
[ September 23, 2003, 11:26 PM: Message edited by: cs19 ]

FryJet
09-23-2003, 10:43 PM
Dos, I am so sorry for your loss. Nothing can replace what you and your family have lost. You have so many memories of you children and that will pull you through. Dont sell your boat, dont give up on the river and dont stop doing what made so many happy memories. The river is what they loved and they would want you to keep on keepin on. Take care and remember, live life like they would, thats the best tribute of all.
F.J.

Dream Chaser
09-23-2003, 11:18 PM
Wayne and Jenna I have been going to the River since 78 it's it my kids favorite thing to do my oldest daughter is 21 married and living in Havasu my youngest daughter is 14. As everyone has said there are no words to express the pain of your loss. I have prayed for you everynight since I read the first post.We have a trip planned this weekend to go to needles and I am not even looking forward to going. May God give you the strength to carry on and remeber the great times you showed your kids.

Rexone
09-23-2003, 11:45 PM
Wayne there are no words I can think of that will ease your family’s pain at this moment. My heart is very deeply saddened and my prayers and condolences go out to all the families who have lost loved ones, sons, daughters, and friends.

pgf127rt
09-24-2003, 12:30 AM
Wayne and Jenna, as a father who has lost 3 of my children, I feel your pain, and will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Sked
09-24-2003, 12:53 AM
I'm very sorry and saddend to learn of your unimaginable loss. My deepest heartfelt condolences go out to you and your family. God Bless.

Ratacole
09-24-2003, 02:50 AM
Dos, I am so sorry for your loss. May God be with all of you at this time.....
Mike

v-drive
09-24-2003, 04:39 AM
Dos, Being a parent, I have no words. God bless you and yours in this time of sorrow. Our thoughts are with you.
Ben and Betsy Brosch
[ September 24, 2003, 05:58 AM: Message edited by: v-drive ]

Beautiful Noise
09-24-2003, 05:37 AM
Our Thoughts and Prayers are with you and your family.
Steve & Deb

Jake W
09-24-2003, 05:51 AM
Dos I am very sorry for your loss.I enjoyed your sons (NVScustoms) good humor and post on hear.My prayers go out to you and your family.
Jake frown
[ September 24, 2003, 10:30 PM: Message edited by: Jake W ]

bordsmnj
09-24-2003, 05:52 AM
[ September 24, 2003, 06:57 AM: Message edited by: bordsmnj ]

Dragboat Dad
09-24-2003, 05:55 AM
Wayne, My family and I are thinking about you and praying for you and your family. We are very sorry for your loss and wish we could do something to help you. Tom Tracy Sean & Ian

bordsmnj
09-24-2003, 05:56 AM
Dos,i too would just like to say hang in there and express our condolences to you and the others involved. I prayed and will continue to do so. I'm hoping that a little time and all the prayers will help your spirits quikly - jason & linda
[ September 25, 2003, 07:00 PM: Message edited by: bordsmnj ]

OGShocker
09-24-2003, 05:57 AM
You are in our thoughts and prayers. May God bless you and keep you.
Mark & Denise Byerley

Boozer
09-24-2003, 05:58 AM
Wayne,
Like most people have stated there really are no words to describe the amount of sorrow I feel for you and your family right now. I know this has got to be tough but I know you'll pull through this.
My father and I never had the "boating" bond because my father was never a boater but I can tell you that having that bond is every kids dream and you gave your son a dream come true. Your son was stolen from you at a young age but you provided your son with a wonderful life and I'm sure that he is in the heavens thanking you for it.
I know this is a hard time for you right now but try and remember the one thing that matters most. You gave your son the best life you could and you succeeded as a father, something a lot of fathers failed at. You are in my eyes and I am sure your sons eyes a hero.
God Bless you Wayne.

25 Eagle
09-24-2003, 06:00 AM
I hope you and your family find the strength to carry on. Hearts break but somehow continue to work.

XClutchboy725
09-24-2003, 06:05 AM
I can't even begin to imagine what you must be going through! Dos, we are here for you if you need anything. Our prayers are with you...

Essex502
09-24-2003, 06:10 AM
Our deepest sympathy and many prayers go to you and yours on your loss. While we never met, the boating family is large and we try to support our own.

91nordic29
09-24-2003, 06:50 AM
you are in my thoughts and prayers daily. i wish your family peace through this tragic time.
cindy

Lady Rat Attack 1
09-24-2003, 06:53 AM
DOS and Family, I am also greiving with you and your family. Having a 17 and 13 yr old myself i feel for your lost. My family and our church have you in our prayers to help you get threw this horrible time but God will help in the healing process. Just remember there are many out there, that even though we don't know you personally, you are in our thoughts.
GOD BLESS

hbhallett
09-24-2003, 06:56 AM
May the peace of Christ be with you during this tragic time. Our family will include you in our prayers daily.
Your family doesn't know us but if we can do anything to help you and your wife please don't hesitate to ask.
John, Kirsten, Sean & Lauren

Ntwotrance
09-24-2003, 07:01 AM
Dos,
I am so sorry for your loss, and words can not describe how hurt I was when I first heard about this. I wanted to let you know that should you and your family need someone to talk to, or just hang out with the Ntwotrace clan is here for you...

FlatBitchen
09-24-2003, 07:22 AM
Wayne & Jenna DosSanger's: We were at Redrock and we too brought our kids up in the boating world. We are so very very sorry for your loss!! We would also like to send our condolences to the other families and friends involved.
Trust in God to help you through.
Love The Farner Family
Tom & Ardath
Matt
Mitch
Darci

Bense468
09-24-2003, 07:39 AM
Dos I just wanted to send out my prayers. I too am very young 24 and have been boating with my family all my life. This really opened my eyes and made me realize that it can happen to very good people at any time, anywhere. I definatly will boat with more caution on the river from now on. I spoke with Jonathan a few times on this fourm and he was a good kid, with good humor, and a great passion for boating. Again my prayers go out to your family.
[ September 24, 2003, 03:29 PM: Message edited by: Bense468 ]

1stepcloser
09-24-2003, 07:56 AM
Wayne,
As a father, I can only imagine the pain you are feeling. I am truly sorry for your loss.
My prayers go out to your family.

NastyOne
09-24-2003, 08:09 AM
That is a terrible loss. I am truly sorry and can only tell you to keep living life and eventually it will make you a stronger person. Hang in there and my thoughts and prayers are with you and the rest of your family.

Froggystyle
09-24-2003, 08:20 AM
I posted on another thread about how hard this has affected Audrey and myself, and still have not come up with any real good words for how much we feel for you and your loss.
If there is anything we can do, please speak up. The entire forum is behind you, and thinking good thoughts for you right now.
Wes and Audrey

azsyndicate
09-24-2003, 08:24 AM
I am sorry for your terrible loss.

roln 20s
09-24-2003, 08:41 AM
DOS-
Words can't express my feelings! Eventhough we have never met, I feel as though we are one big family and that I have lost best friends. There is no rhyme or reason for what has occured, and most likely never will be, but know you were great parents, great friends and great mentors, with a huge love for boats and the river, and a bigger love for eachother. My thoughts and prayers are with you, your family and friends. If you need anything, let me know, I'm here for you and your family.
Patrick Jones
AKA- Roln 20s

Aqua Boogie1
09-24-2003, 08:46 AM
Dos, I often admired the boats u and your son shared together and wished I could have had that same relationship with my dad. There are no words that could be said to comfort you and your family right now. All my prayers to you and yours in this time of need............God Bless! :( frown

SBullet
09-24-2003, 08:58 AM
Wayne,
I am really sorry to hear about your son!! My prayers and condoleses to you and your wife. If there is anything I can do to help please contact me?

sb540
09-24-2003, 08:58 AM
My little brother (LikeFatherLikeSon3) is a 21 year-old with a hot boat. My biggest fear is something like this. You and your son must of had a lot of good times together, as my brother and I have had with our dad and his boat. I hope those good times can stand out in this tough time. I am very sorry for your loss.

Ultracop
09-24-2003, 09:11 AM
May God bless your family
Steve and Kelli

Moneypitt
09-24-2003, 09:11 AM
Wayne and Jenna, I can not begin to feel the anguish and grief that you are feeling. The heartfelt words that appear here, from all these wonderful people, are our attempts to share your pain, and feeling of emptiness. Please understand the honor I felt as you and your son allowed me into your world, to share in the father son experience of enjoying Red Rock. I only met you and John last week, but your openness and caring, your family unity, made me feel as though I had known you both for a long time. As I told you on the dock at Fox’s on Thursday morning, you can be very proud of the fine young man that you raised. As I was leaving Thursday night, I am so thankful that I was able to tell John what a fine young man I thought he was, how he had the world by the tail, and a terrific father to show him the way. As we all grieve with you during this terrible, terrible time, please feel our support, feel our unity, and lean on us, your friends in mourning, for we are here for you. May each and every one of us take a little of this overwhelming load off your shoulders, and give you strength to carry on.
May you find peace, knowing your wonderful children are in a better place.
Ray Burnett......

63stevens
09-24-2003, 09:53 AM
Wayne and Jenna,
Words cannot express how we all feel about your loss. In times like these it's reassuring to know that you are Loved and Appreciated. My God bless you and support you during this dificult time.

Ms. AquaBoogie1
09-24-2003, 10:07 AM
Wayne and family, no words can be said to make the hurt go away. But just know that you are in our prayers.
The AquaBoogie1's

THOR
09-24-2003, 10:53 AM
I have recently become a father and can only imagine what you are going through. My deepest sympathies to you and your family. Remember, that you have family here too.

NorCal Gameshow
09-24-2003, 12:57 PM
I sit here trying to come up with the right words to say, Nothing seems right.
our thoughts are with you at this time...

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-24-2003, 01:08 PM
We are very truely sorry for your loss. As many people here said you have givin your son what many fathers have not and that was a great father,friend and a role model. He will be missed but the memories you have shared will keep you both strong. It is very sad to here of a family board member to have such a loss in life but please take our strength so you both can have more to get you through this tring time in your lives. Our thoughts and prayers will be with you always. God bless you both and stay strong. All our love and strength go out for you. THE FLYIN VEE'S

beyondhelpin
09-24-2003, 01:53 PM
My deepest sympathies go out to you and your family. Even though we have never met my heart is heavy from this tragic event. May God give you the strength to go on.
Gary
Michelle
Shelby

hboldno7
09-24-2003, 03:17 PM
Wayne, have never met you but did run into dos jr. once at the sand bar 4th of july weekend. What an awesome kid. Like many others on the board I admire the Father Son bond you had built with jonathan. i hope all of the hot boat family's heart felt condolances will help you and your family thru this great loss.
Marcel & Alexis

diggler
09-24-2003, 03:36 PM
Wayne, I feel terrible for your loss, even though I've never met you. You're all in my prayers.

FLYTE RISK
09-24-2003, 04:05 PM
All I can say is what every one else has said, as well as everything happens for a reason. Hopefully this will benefit someone somewhere who has heard this tragic news. I have 4 children myself and could not begin to imagine the loss you and your mrs. are experiencing. Hang in there and think about what he was as a person..

RaysonRat
09-24-2003, 04:41 PM
Dossagers,
We,ve never ment but ive read your posts for months now as well as your sons. as a 21 year old kid myself all i can say is you did everything right. My fathers help and support with my boat is something I will never forget. As well as having an everlasting impact on my life.Something you most definetly accomlished with your son.
Ryan Terry

Sangerboy
09-24-2003, 04:55 PM
Doss and Jenna, Although your shock and grief are immeasurable at this time, lean on each other and all the people here. We are here for you in whatever capacity we can fulfill. You have been and are in my thoughts and prayers throughout each and every day. Greg

cola
09-24-2003, 04:56 PM
Wayne and Jenna,
MAY GOD SPEED
Mike&Kim

voodooCanoe
09-24-2003, 05:06 PM
Wayne and Jenna,
As lots have said, we haven't met, but my
thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Reading the posts on this board lets me know how truely missed your children will be, and is also tribute to you and your family for having raised such well loved children.
They say time mends all wounds. I don't know if I believe that, but I do believe that time will make you stronger and the memory of your children will outshine the sorrow you are feeling.
You will be kept in my thoughts and prayers.
Rob

timewarp
09-24-2003, 05:15 PM
Our thoughts and Prayers are with you.
Caleb and Vicki Reese

FlatRacer
09-24-2003, 05:16 PM
DosSangers:
Just heard the news today. I am so, so, sorry for your loss. I'm not a religious man at all, but I'll pray for you and yours just the same.
Eric Tolnes,
Staten Island, NY

wishtoHB
09-24-2003, 06:04 PM
Wayne and Jana, very sorry to hear of the loss of your son and daughter. Our thoughts and prayers from my family to yours.
Greg
[ September 29, 2003, 07:03 PM: Message edited by: wishtoHB ]

Just Tool'n
09-24-2003, 07:38 PM
Wayne & Jenna, words can not express the deep felling of sadness of this moment.
My god bless you and your family.
Greg Weaver

Raskal
09-24-2003, 08:04 PM
my prayers are with you and your family .
Ryan

CALIFORNIA PERFORMANCE
09-24-2003, 08:53 PM
DOS, EVERYONE ELSE HAS SAID IT ALL.WE HAVE NOT MET BUT I FEEL LIKE I KNOW YOU GUYS FROM ALL THE POSTS AND PICS OF THE BOATS.READING WHAT HAS HAPPENED HAS REALLY GOTTEN TO ME. I READ IT THE FIRST DAY IT CAME OUT AND DID NOT KNOW WHAT TO SAY. EVERY TIME I CAME ON HB I FELT I HAD TO SAY SOMETHING. I FEEL FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. IT REMINDS ME OF WHEN I WAS 14 AT MING AND MY DAD GOT PITCHED OUT OF HIS CP. I THOUGHT MY WORLD ENDED. BUT HE LIMPED AWAY. I CANT IMAGINE IF HE HAD NOT.MY FATHER HAS ALSO BROUGHT ME UP WITH BOATING BEING A MAJOR PART OF OUR LIFE AND THOSE TIMES AROUND THE RACE BOAT WERE THE BEST. YOU ARE IN MY PRAYERS ALSO. STAY STRONG. wink

Phat_Kat
09-24-2003, 09:02 PM
I know this may be a tough time for you and I know it's hard to move on with life. I can't say that I know how you feel and I hope that I never will have to. I understand the sale of your boat but giving up the river is wrong! Your kids wouldn't want you sitting around like a big sorry bump. They'd want you to keep going to the place that makes you happy. I know it may be hard and it will take a while to get over but I can assure you that you kids wouldn't want you to give the river up atleast not perminatly. Moving houses so you don't have all the memories surrounding you is one thing but no more river period is another. Don't do it Dos, your lost ones wouldn't want it.
From what I can tell I'm the only one that's gonna say this to you but I mean it with every bit of my body and mind.
My thoughts and prayers are with you.

MikeC
09-24-2003, 09:12 PM
Dearest Herbert Family,
I also feel as if I know you and your family and that makes dealing with your loss very personal. My heart goes out to you all.
If there is anything I can do to help, please let me know.
MikeC

Jordy
09-24-2003, 09:18 PM
Here we are 5 or so days later and I still don't have the words. This is the saddest thing I've heard about in quite some time. My deepest heartfelt sympathy to the families of those involved. :( :( :(
Jordan

6 Dollar Boat
09-25-2003, 12:02 AM
Wayne and Jenna, I have never met you, but I would like you to know I am praying for your family. May God help you get through this time of sorrow.
Scott Wiles

Uplink
09-25-2003, 12:15 AM
Wayne and Family, this whole thing makes me sad. I'm sure all of us boaters will be thinking about your family and what you are going through every time we go out to the river. My deepest sympathies go out to you, Mark

rrrr
09-25-2003, 05:17 AM
Wanye and Jenna,
I just wanted to post again, to let you know I am still praying you will find peace. God's will is impossible to understand in these situations.
I sit here trying to find words of comfort, and there are none....I know your beautiful son and daughter will always be in your memories.

Wet Dream
09-25-2003, 06:54 AM
Dos,
Our prayers and thoughts are with your family.
Godspeed.

Floatin'
09-25-2003, 07:14 AM
Wayne and Jenna, I get a cold chill everytime I read the above posts. I have set out numerous times to write my sympathies to you guys but everytime I do I stop because the words that I type don't do justice to the pain and loss you are dealing with. I have never met you guys in person but I recall seeing all of you at Flamingos on Taco Tuesday's and seeing your son at the 7-11 in his red truck. My wife and I want to extend our deepest sympathy to you guys and let you know how very sorry we are.

Charley
09-25-2003, 07:35 AM
In times like this words usually fall short...Please know that our entire Family is praying for you and your family. God Bless frown

ColeTR1
09-25-2003, 09:15 AM
Dos, I was excited to meet you and your son at Red Rock because I know you guys have the same passion for boats as I do. My father introduced me to drag boats at Marine Stadium when I was five and ever since have been hooked. I enjoyed watching you and your son from afar. I guess because it made me reflect back 20 years ago to when I was 21. When you guys were working on the carbs together, most people would think you were not having fun. I saw a team troubleshooting, and a young man learning, which makes for a good time. I also saw a son proudly watching his dad make hot passes in his hydro. Most fathers and sons never get memories like that! I hope you can find comfort and strength in all your good memories. I’m sad to hear you’re thinking of selling your boat because that means the boating community is losing another great person. Dos, a lot of people look at our boats and say why would you own something like that. And I don’t think it is anything that can be described. I do know that it’s about more than just having something to go fast in. It is about being creative, having a vision and making it reality. It’s about working on your boats with your loved ones and friends. It is about bonding with fellow hot boaters and admiring their boats. It’s about getting woken up at 7:00 am by a bunch of hot boats with zoomies making passes. Before you sell it I would hope you would ask yourself what you think Jonathan would want you to do. Give yourself a lot of time before you make any decisions. I hope you will stay here with us. And call upon us in your time of need. You know we are all here for you. May God give you the strength to move forward 1/4 mile at a time. My thought and prayers are with you and your family.

summerlove
09-25-2003, 09:49 AM
To the dossangers:
I've been out of town on business since Saturday and came upon this very sad news this morning. What a tragic event, one unimaginable as a parent. Please accept my condolences on your loss, and please know that I will pray for you and your families and friends. May God be with you in this very difficult time, and know that you have many friends out there to turn to for love and support. While I don't know any of you personally, we're part of a brotherhod that stays together and supports each other in difficult times.
My thought and prayers are with you.
Rick

Fufu Queen
09-25-2003, 10:07 AM
To the Dos family,
Hustler and I wanted to let you know how very sorry we are, no words can lift this pain. I only hope that these words will help you all find comfort in your hearts.
~Remember that your
loss is shared
By many friends who care
And that you're in our
thoughts and hearts
And in our every prayer.~
You will never be alone.
May Memories Comfort You!
One who has lived
never truly dies,
but crosses a bridge
into the next life
where all is beautiful
and peaceful,
and the breeze
always whispers
of lasting love.
May it ease
your sadness a bit
to know
that your precious memories
will always be a bridge
between this world
and the next,
between your loved ones
and you.
Again we are so sorry. God speed and Hugs to you and your family.

DansBlown73Nordic
09-25-2003, 11:53 AM
ColeTR1:
Dos, I was excited to meet you and your son at Red Rock because I know you guys have the same passion for boats as I do. My father introduced me to drag boats at Marine Stadium when I was five and ever since have been hooked. I enjoyed watching you and your son from afar. I guess because it made me reflect back 20 years ago to when I was 21. When you guys were working on the carbs together, most people would think you were not having fun. I saw a team troubleshooting, and a young man learning, which makes for a good time. I also saw a son proudly watching his dad make hot passes in his hydro. Most fathers and sons never get memories like that! I hope you can find comfort and strength in all your good memories. I’m sad to hear you’re thinking of selling your boat because that means the boating community is losing another great person. Dos, a lot of people look at our boats and say why would you own something like that. And I don’t think it is anything that can be described. I do know that it’s about more than just having something to go fast in. It is about being creative, having a vision and making it reality. It’s about working on your boats with your loved ones and friends. It is about bonding with fellow hot boaters and admiring their boats. It’s about getting woken up at 7:00 am by a bunch of hot boats with zoomies making passes. Before you sell it I would hope you would ask yourself what you think Jonathan would want you to do. Give yourself a lot of time before you make any decisions. I hope you will stay here with us. And call upon us in your time of need. You know we are all here for you. ColeTr1 I will shoot you a 5 for that. That is exactly what I was thinking but couldn't figure out how to say it. wink

blownmoney
09-25-2003, 03:14 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by ColeTR1:
Dos, I was excited to meet you and your son at Red Rock because I know you guys have the same passion for boats as I do. My father introduced me to drag boats at Marine Stadium when I was five and ever since have been hooked. I enjoyed watching you and your son from afar. I guess because it made me reflect back 20 years ago to when I was 21. When you guys were working on the carbs together, most people would think you were not having fun. I saw a team troubleshooting, and a young man learning, which makes for a good time. I also saw a son proudly watching his dad make hot passes in his hydro. Most fathers and sons never get memories like that! I hope you can find comfort and strength in all your good memories. I’m sad to hear you’re thinking of selling your boat because that means the boating community is losing another great person. Dos, a lot of people look at our boats and say why would you own something like that. And I don’t think it is anything that can be described. I do know that it’s about more than just having something to go fast in. It is about being creative, having a vision and making it reality. It’s about working on your boats with your loved ones and friends. It is about bonding with fellow hot boaters and admiring their boats. It’s about getting woken up at 7:00 am by a bunch of hot boats with zoomies making passes. Before you sell it I would hope you would ask yourself what you think Jonathan would want you to do. Give yourself a lot of time before you make any decisions. I hope you will stay here with us. And call upon us in your time of need. You know we are all here for you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ColeTr1 I will shoot you a 5 for that. That is exactly what I was thinking but couldn't figure out how to say it.
Posts: 2434 | From: Ouaquaga NY | Registered: Feb 2002 | IP: Logged | cole.. i will shoot ya a fiver as well, i think you've pretty much said what we ALL were thinking but didn't know where to start!, dos , iam so sorry to hear of your loss , our prayers are with you & your family!!

FlatBitchen
09-25-2003, 03:45 PM
ColeTR1,
what you wrote couldn't have been said any better. I think you wrote what everybody wanted to say but couldnt find the right words. You spoke from your heart and the expeience you have had with your own father.
Dos and others who are suffering because of this tragedy you are in our minds everyday and our prayers every night. May GOD watch over you and all your loved ones forever.Dos remember live a 1/4 mile at a time.GOD BLESS
[ September 25, 2003, 05:22 PM: Message edited by: FlatBitchen ]

the rookies
09-25-2003, 04:18 PM
Wayne, We wanted you and your wife to know how deeply sorry we are for your loss. We only knew Jon for a week, but we felt like we knew him forever. He was one great kid, and we'll never forget him! If you need anything, anything at all, let us know. Your friends forever. C&C

mbrown2
09-25-2003, 05:56 PM
Dos,
Truly sorry to hear about the loss...my thoughts and prayers go out to your family.

dude smith
09-25-2003, 06:58 PM
DOSSANGERS,
I HAVE ONLY OWNED MY BOAT A SHORT TIME AND HAVE SPENT ALMOST EVERY RUN WITH MY KIDS. I COULD NOT IMAGINE EVER BEING WITHOUT THEM. I AM VERY SORRY FOR YOUR TRAGIC LOSS. I WILL LEARN TO KEEP SAFETY ON MY MIND ALWAYS. YOU WILL BE IN MY FAMILIES PRAYERS. SO VERY SORRY !
RESPECTFULLY,
DUDE SMITH

fat rat
09-25-2003, 07:02 PM
You got prayer's! We can't imagine your lost.
The Rat's

slowpoke
09-26-2003, 10:36 AM
Wayne and Jenna
You are in our thoughts day and night.
Jay Losi and family

Magnuman
09-26-2003, 11:01 AM
My deepest sympathies to your family.
-Eugene Nahemow

WaterBox
09-26-2003, 12:17 PM
This is very sad!! It's also sad that I havn't seen a picture of the Daughter posted.. frown

cyclone
09-26-2003, 01:06 PM
Wayne- when i got the call about the accident i was speechless. I immediately went home and watched the video I took of the first time you and Jonathan took his new boat to Elsinore. Although we only spoke briefly and I met you just once, i felt so empty inside as i watched you guys ripping across the lake with huge smiles on your faces. I'm so sorry this happened and want you to know that if you need anything at all, i'm here.
-mike

Flat Happy
09-26-2003, 01:46 PM
DosSangers, you and your family are in my thoughts. I just can't imagine what you must be going through. I'm still at a loss for words :(
Alan

HavasuDreamin'
09-26-2003, 02:15 PM
It has been a week! I am still speechless and at a complete loss for words. May god give you, your wife, and family, the strength to make it through the next day. My deepest and most sincere condolences.
Mike
Cole TR-1.......5 Star
[ September 26, 2003, 03:18 PM: Message edited by: HavasuDreamin' ]

FlatRat
09-27-2003, 02:33 AM
Wayne,Jenna,
Many prayers from us in the Northwest.We must find the strength to make it through one day at a time.May God keep his hand upon your hearts and souls.
FR

hans
09-28-2003, 02:24 PM
Wayne and Jenna, very sorry to hear of your loss. Our sympathies are with you.
Paul & Karen.

Fired Up
09-28-2003, 04:36 PM
No words, thoughts or actions on our part can even come close to expressing or sharing your pain. But know that a common thread of compassion and sorrow has reached around the globe. The shear numbers of responses world wide on this site is testimony to that. You are in our thoughts.
The Villavicencio Family.

Mrs Big Boy Toys
09-28-2003, 05:16 PM
My deepest sympathy, May God help you through this difficult time.

BigBoyToys
09-28-2003, 06:17 PM
Here's a little something I jotted down. I hope it isn't taken out of context. I feel really sick about this whole incident and wish there was more that I could say or do to help out. This was all I could think of for now so here goes;
Here today, gone tomorrow, seems like a terrible waste,
Leaving everybody in total sorry, going without any haste.
To a place that's always day, and nights there are but none,
A Place to go and stay, now that life is done.
The Lord of Hosts will be there, to help out those in need,
He will hear you in your prayers, and let your sorrows be freed.
Don't give up hope, for all ain't lost,
continue to hope and pray,
One things inevitable no matter what the cost,
WE'LL ALL MEET AGAIN SOMEDAY
Written By Me, and dedicated to Wayne and Jana and family
[ September 29, 2003, 09:30 AM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

VD CRUISER
09-29-2003, 07:19 AM
DosSangers, I've just found out about this tragic accident and I can't imagine the pain you and all of those involved must feel. I too have a daughter that has grown up riding in Howards and Sangers, enjoying the hot boat experience. Even today at 32 years old she enjoys going with me in our daycruiser. I can only hope that GOD can help fill this huge void in your life. Be strong.
Barry

PowerSportsPhotography
09-29-2003, 09:06 AM
One of the things I like most about shooting motorsports is nailing the perfect shot. It puts me in the business of blowing minds and bringing joy.
I'm a total gearhead myself, and I've found that motorsports can bring a family together like few other sports can. When was the last time you saw a father and son play on the same baseball team together?
Being raised in Ft. Lauderdale, and having worked with Bill and Mike Seebold, and Dave Villwock, I am somewhat familiar with water-based powersports. No question about it, ***boats are a friggin' gas! When I went on my ride with Small-Block Mike, I never once felt uncomfortable with the level of risk we assumed. Undoubtedly, it will remain one of the most memorable rides I've ever had in motorsports.
As I watched Jonathan operate his boat on Thursday, I couldn't help but notice how proud and in control he was…I think you can see it in the pictures. When he came in and sat behind me at the monitor, his inquisitive mind (about digital photography) gave me the opportunity to meet this fine young man. We chatted about a few different things, and he left me with a strong sense that he was indeed a very intelligent person who had a superb upbringing.
Ashley came in at about that same time and wanted to see some pics I took of her….word travels fast. In amongst the crowd gathered in the room, she was polite enough to wait her turn. But eventually she had to leave before I could get to printing her pics. Nevertheless, being a normal male I couldn't help but notice out of the corner of my eye how this beauty handled herself…like a lady. Unfortunately, I never got the opportunity to meet Jaquel, but I'm sure she was just as delightful a person as Jonathan and Ashley.
My heart-felt wishes for a speedy recover go out to Josh, for I was just two feet away from him the moment he started responding. Just prior to that, I had just looked upward and got on the party line with everyone else present, and asked for a miracle.
We may never know why things like this happen, but it is incumbent upon us to learn the lessons they provide. Never before have I ever had such a sense of urgency to live life to its fullest. Through their loss, I have gained a new perspective on life and relearned the value of true friendship

JetBoatRich
09-29-2003, 12:05 PM
Dos my heart is filled with sadness since the accident. I have no idea what you are going through, with two kids of mine own it is very difficult to think about.
As my eyes were tearing up reading all the post and thinking about your family, if there is anything I can do let me know. I know we never met, but we are here to help if we can.
Take care,

PUMP kin
09-29-2003, 05:18 PM
My husband and I frequent the Banderlog board and have met many wonderfully warm people. The boating community is more than boats it's people. It about all the wonderful friendships that result from the boats bringing us together. We didn't hear about your tragedy until this week-end at Berryessa at one of our get-togethers. As parents we can only say that we pray that God will give your grieving family strength to learn to deal with your heartache. May God speed your healing. Mrs P (Steve and Shirley Johnstun)

spectras only
09-30-2003, 12:24 PM
Dossangers, my deepest sympathy to you and your family. I have a 14 year old son who is very involved in my love of boating. Just last night wrenching on my boat with him helping me ,I couldn't help not thinking about you and your family's loss :( . My son also thinks you shouldn't give up boating entirely,even though the healing will take a long time.

hondo sanger
10-01-2003, 06:11 PM
wayne, lord sometime does things we dont understand.you and your wife, will work through this. but it will be hard !! i met you two years ago at red rock and again this year. you and your familey good people. god bless you. AL & LYN FROM WASHINGTON

moneysucker
10-01-2003, 09:31 PM
I am truely sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers will be with your family. May myself and others support help you all thruogh these troubled times. Cy Locke (Money $ucker)

CircleJerk
10-02-2003, 09:20 AM
Please let me add: in everyones busy lives, we seem to be caught up in our own selfish moments and stupid projects without care or feelings of those around us. I often fall into this category and forget the magic and wonder of creation and the love we are supposed to have for our fellow man: also His creation! If there is anything at all to this God worshipping thing,,,,,, then it is EVERYTHING and He will give you strength and healing! I'm not preaching, just loving you guys through prayer and always thinking about your well being. May God Bless! smile_sp