PDA

View Full Version : Im being mobilized to Kuwait

Windy
06-12-2007, 04:39 PM
I wasnt going to mention this today...but its already been mentioned in a round about way in another thread, and the initial shock of receiving that phone call from my command this morning informing me Im being deployed to Kuwait for a year to support the U.S. Navy Customs TANGO has sunken in. I leave for Virginia August 3rd and from there "The Theater." My deployment is one year.
I was very lucky I didnt get deployed last year while my brother was batteling cancer. They have been perparing us for this day for a long time.
Being away from my Fiance'e {Atomickitn} ,who is my Angel, is going to be the most difficult part. He's been right by my side while my brother suffered horrible treatments of chemo therapy and lost his battle last year, and also being away from my family who is still grieving the loss of my brother.
I know our friends will make sure Bobby is ok for me, and please get your care packages ready for me.
Im proud to serve my country and knowing my family is here waiting for me will give me strength.
My best friend Gaiane also received a phone call this morning to. I couldnt imagine going there without my rack mate.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/71084928709_0_BG.jpg

Nord
06-12-2007, 04:41 PM
God Speed Windy, it was good seeing you at the b-day party:D

photo chick
06-12-2007, 04:43 PM
Wow sorry to hear this....please start a list of things you would like to have with you when you leave.....If you don't I'll start the list!!!! Oh and from the bottom of my heart....thank you....

thumbs
06-12-2007, 04:43 PM
Be safe, keep your head down and I thank you for your service.

wsuwrhr
06-12-2007, 04:48 PM
Be safe, keep your head down and I thank you for your service.
Times 2 girl
Brian

squirt'nmyload
06-12-2007, 04:49 PM
wow......our thoughts will be with you and your crew while you are there :)

jdf
06-12-2007, 04:52 PM
be safe ....let us know where to send the hot boat rag to you
ps thank you

Froggystyle
06-12-2007, 04:52 PM
My best friend Gaiane also received a phone call this morning to. I couldnt imagine going there without my rack mate.
Boy how times change... we never had "rack mates" that looked like you two when I was on a ship... ;)
Sounds like the timing is a lot better than last year for you. Look at the positives.
Plus, Kuwait is a cakewalk for sailors. Some of my friends say that was the nicest part of the deployment.
If you meet any rich Saudis that need deckboats... send them my way. I will tell them to "Sheik their moneymakers" and throw down! :D
Have fun Windy... you will be missed while you are gone and always loved.
Wes

Devil's Advocate
06-12-2007, 04:53 PM
Thank you Windy for your selfless contribution to our country. We'll be praying for your safe return. :)

Havasu Luvr
06-12-2007, 04:54 PM
Bless you, your family and friends. Hooah ! ! !

Windy
06-12-2007, 04:59 PM
Boy how times change... we never had "rack mates" that looked like you two when I was on a ship... ;)
Sounds like the timing is a lot better than last year for you. Look at the positives.
Plus, Kuwait is a cakewalk for sailors. Some of my friends say that was the nicest part of the deployment.
If you meet any rich Saudis that need deckboats... send them my way. I will tell them to "Sheik their moneymakers" and throw down! :D
Have fun Windy... you will be missed while you are gone and always loved.
Wes
Thanks Wes...Our Cheif told us last month that Kuwait is the safest place you could go and get hazard duty pay. There will be Kuwaiti soldiers on the base Im going to...that is going to be strange.
Nobody ever believes Gaiane and I are in the Navy Reserves. ;)

Magic34
06-12-2007, 05:00 PM
Windy, we have never met, but....
Thank you!!!
You will be in our prayers.

Windy
06-12-2007, 05:02 PM
What is funny is that in the 3 years we've been in we have never been sent to a ship. The ship we are attached to is a stag ship, so we have to stay in the barracks on 32nd street in San Diego.
She was my rack mate at boot camp.

Miss Perfect
Windy, thank you for your service and be safe out there!

pixilatedpussy
I wasnt going to mention this today...but its already been mentioned in a round about way in another thread, and the initial shock of receiving that phone call from my command this morning informing me Im being deployed to Kuwait for a year to support the U.S. Navy Customs TANGO has sunken in. I leave for Virginia August 3rd and from there "The Theater." My deployment is one year.
I was very lucky I didnt get deployed last year while my brother was batteling cancer. They have been perparing us for this day for a long time.
Being away from my Fiance'e {Atomickitn} ,who is my Angel, is going to be the most difficult part. He's been right by my side while my brother suffered horrible treatments of chemo therapy and lost his battle last year, and also being away from my family who is still grieving the loss of my brother.
I know our friends will make sure Bobby is ok for me, and please get your care packages ready for me.
Im proud to serve my country and knowing my family is here waiting for me will give me strength.
You know we will be thinking of you hun! You let me know what if you need anything!!!!!!!!!!! Love you!

Windy
06-12-2007, 05:03 PM
Thank you everyone for your blessings!

riverbound
06-12-2007, 05:04 PM
Sorry to hear this (I found out a little earlier today but just got to my computer) you know if you or bobby needs a thing I am always close by.

Windy
You know we will be thinking of you hun! You let me know what if you need anything!!!!!!!!!!! Love you!
Oh, I will T. Please take care of my Hunny for me is my first request. ;)

Rexone
Windy thank you for your service.
Be safe.

Windy
06-12-2007, 05:06 PM
Wow sorry to hear this....please start a list of things you would like to have with you when you leave.....If you don't I'll start the list!!!! Oh and from the bottom of my heart....thank you....
Thanks Lori...I will get back to you on that. :)

photo chick
06-12-2007, 05:07 PM
Thanks Lori...I will get back to you on that. :)
I think you will need a laptop with cell service so you can keep us posted!:)

Windy
06-12-2007, 05:10 PM
Sorry to hear this (I found out a little earlier today but just got to my computer) you know if you or bobby needs a thing I am always close by.
Sushi and Saki Bombs are in order!

Windy
06-12-2007, 05:13 PM
I think you will need a laptop with cell service so you can keep us posted!:)
I will die without ***boat for a year. :)
They have internet there and I will take my lap top with me.

PBOCOP
06-12-2007, 05:15 PM
Good Luck Windy.
My wife and I just met you the other weekend. She mentioned how cute you were. I just sent your post and picture to her so she can see how good she has it.
Good Luck !
Patrick O'Malley

clownpuncher
06-12-2007, 05:17 PM
Damn girl, good for you. May sound weird, but, I gotta say "have fun" and enjoy it for what it's worth.
You're one of the very few unselfish Americans willing to serve your country and for that I thank you with a huge and proud :D :D
Kinda strange, but, I'm happy for ya cuz I know this is what you've been training for, and the time has come.
God Bless ya, stay safe.
ROC

gramps
06-12-2007, 05:17 PM
Thank you for your service to the rest of us. You are a true HERO.

Riomouse911
06-12-2007, 05:18 PM
Be safe, and we'll be thinking of you two while you're overseas!

Old Man Havasu
06-12-2007, 05:19 PM
Windy, we have never met, but....
Thank you!!!
You will be in our prayers.
Thank you! As one who has deployed many times in the past I wish you well. Don't forget the playing cards and gum... Wait that was before e-mail..
WOW! Don't forget that laptop and stay low. :)

Cas
06-12-2007, 05:19 PM
Windy,
Me and mine also want to thank you for the service you are and will be providing to all of us! Keep your head down and your spirits high. We'll all look forward to your posts from Kuwait :)

Windy
06-12-2007, 05:21 PM
Good Luck Windy.
My wife and I just met you the other weekend. She mentioned how cute you were. I just sent your post and picture to her so she can see how good she has it.
Good Luck !
Patrick O'Malley
Yeah..It was good to meet you two also. I hope to see you out in Havasu before I ship out.

Jyruiz
06-12-2007, 05:21 PM
Good luck and thanks for serving our great country.

Pete454
06-12-2007, 05:22 PM
Good luck and Be safe! Also Know you are serving in the finest Navy in the world. Kuwait should be easy, Buddy of mine just left for djibouti (sp)!
I served for 22 years and never was on a ship, But deployed ever year almost, for 6 moths at a time.

Windy
06-12-2007, 05:34 PM
Take care Tootsie, you are always in our hearts and prayers. The time will prolly go faster for you than it will for the rest of us sittin here thinkin about you.
Rio
Thank you Mickie. :)

SHOTKALLIN
06-12-2007, 05:45 PM
Thank You! Thoughts and prayers.:D

Sleek-Jet
06-12-2007, 05:47 PM
Best of luck to you Windy...
I have a cousin that was in the Marines... he said the best part of his Iraq deployments (3 of them) was the boat ride over there and Kuwait...
Thank you for your service to this country...

pixilatedpussy
06-12-2007, 05:48 PM
Oh, I will T. Please take care of my Hunny for me is my first request. ;)
You betcha!;) ;)

BrianB
06-12-2007, 05:56 PM
And Thank You.....A true "HOTTIE BOATER"

BOBALOO
06-12-2007, 06:02 PM
Windy, thank you for doing more than your part for everyone in this country.
I have 2 brothers in the service, 1 in the Navy that has not been in harm's way much and a 22 yr old bro in the Army that already has a purple heart.
He goes back to Irac in about 6 weeks.
I wish you well, and we'll see you when you get back.
Bobby and Angie.

burbanite
06-12-2007, 06:14 PM
I've been gone for a while and still catching up with the changes around here...guess there have been more than I thought. Windy, I really appreciate your sacrifice, it does mean a lot and that is the truth. It takes special people to put others first and you are doing just that.
Stay in touch, we will be thinking of you.

Her454
06-12-2007, 06:14 PM
Windy, God Bless and you will be in my thoughts and prayers. Im so glad we finally got to meet and have that "beer" this year. You are truly a giving person and I admire your tenacity through all that you have endured the past year. Thank you for your service and I look forward to your posts from Kuwait.
Traci

BDMar
06-12-2007, 06:16 PM
WOW what shocker... What can I say, Thank you, keep your eyes open and be safe!! First drink is on me when you get back
Brian

mike37
06-12-2007, 06:21 PM
Windy
I haven't got to meet you yet but you are always a very kind harted on the boards
hope you have a safe deployment and thanks

atomickitn
06-12-2007, 06:23 PM
let me just say this no matter how far you may be my love for you will be as close to you as i if i was next to you holding your hand...:) .......this is going to be a trying time for me as we have not been apart for more than the two weeks she spent in new york last year. and let me tell you, that was tough enough to be with out her then ....soo ill say sorry for being selfish for not wanting her to go but she has made me much more than i have ever though i could be. windy is my heart and soul ,the love of my life and with out having her to come home to is really going to suck, we had soo much planned for this year, that will have to be put on hold until we can be back in eachothers arms......windy is the best part of my day,and life..she is the beautiful person that makes me who i am ..thank you hunny I love you.:)

PunkAssBitch
06-12-2007, 06:23 PM
Wow...girly...you will be in our hearts, prayers & thoughts! Thank you so much for your service!!!
But before you go........I say we should all get together throw you a phockin' rockin' PARTY! :devil:

Goldilocks
06-12-2007, 06:25 PM
We will miss you Windy. Hope to see you before you leave.

bordsmnj
06-12-2007, 06:30 PM
Windy, we are so proud of you!!!! I freaked out when you sent the news but from Bobby's first post in the other thread, i had a feeling this was what he was talking about. :(
You will be in our thoughts and prayers everyday and night!
We will make sure Bobby is taken care of too!!!
I love you, my friend. Stay strong and positive!!
Love and friendship always,
Linda and Jason
;)
p.s. Me and Shelli were already discussing care packages for you :)

atomickitn
06-12-2007, 06:41 PM
i would like to say thanks to all who have posted saying positive things ....thank you.. i cant begin to tell you how tough this is for the both of us ..but knowing that we have good friends to see us both get through this is helping .....thank you ....:)

Havasu_Dreamin
06-12-2007, 07:35 PM
Good luck, godspeed, stay safe, thanks for protecting us and our way of life.....

Wet Dream
06-12-2007, 07:39 PM
We can't wait for your safe return. Thank you for all you do for our country and the forums.

RitcheyRch
06-12-2007, 07:42 PM
Good luck and thanks for helping keep our Country safe.

nodigg
Thank you for your service to our country. Hope to see you before you leave.
I hope you pull safe duty so we can all see you home safely next season!

cityslave906
Come back home safe and sound.

Daytona100
06-12-2007, 07:45 PM
Be safe and were all proud of you!!!!!!! Oh yea don,t forget to post some shots of you in your uniform...............LOL Good luck and we,ll be waiting for your safe return. Mike:D

DILLIGAF
06-12-2007, 07:47 PM
Thank you for your service Windy. Be safe and take care of those troops for all of us.

BoatFloating
06-12-2007, 07:51 PM
Wow! Windy you'll be missed for sure..... Be safe and thanks for your service....

Jyruiz
06-12-2007, 07:57 PM
We definitely need to have a farewell bash for Windy.

Wild Horses
06-12-2007, 07:57 PM
God Speed and a safe return!

Thorsinc
06-12-2007, 07:59 PM
Hey Windy, I wanted to thank you and wish you good luck on your journey. Put together a list and well make sure it’s taken care of. Atomickitn stay strong for her and continue being her foundation, she will be back home in your arms in no time.

voodoomedman
06-12-2007, 08:03 PM
Thank you for your service to our country (and to my eyes :D )
Atomikitn those were some beautiful words and to put yourself out there in public. You've got it bad. Good stuff.

THOR
06-12-2007, 08:08 PM
Be safe Windy.

Mrs. 20
06-12-2007, 08:10 PM
Windy, Thank you for your service to our country. Be safe, and come home safe. You are in our prayers.:)

Relaxalot
06-12-2007, 08:16 PM
Windy,
Keep your spirits up! We all appreciate your service.
Thank you from me and my family
God Bless!

woody56
Windy, I am proud that you are fighting for our country. And you will be in my prayers, be safe over there. I will make sure booby stays out of trouble. If there's anything I can do don't hesitate to ask. And there will be a going away party for sure.

purrfecttremor
Were all very poud of you and all or our military. I hope to be in the right place at the right time so our paths cross and i can thank you in person some day.

boatsnblondes
06-12-2007, 08:26 PM
Windy, be safe and good luck. That said, keep your ass down low. Iran is heating up, and they have shown they are not afraid to grab sailers...ask the Brits about that. Odds are, Iran is goin to get lit up here soon, and you got a front row seat. Lock and load at all times, and watch your back. Come home safe, theres a lot of folks here who love you. Let us know where to send the packages....oh, and don't be afraid to kick ass and chew bubble gum when you need to.....:mad:

shippingguy
06-12-2007, 08:28 PM
THANK YOU!!! You will be in our hearts and prayers.

MikeF
06-12-2007, 08:31 PM
Be careful and safe! Looking forward to updates......:)

Windy
06-12-2007, 08:41 PM
I still cant believe it...I mean I know that this is what its all about. Supporting The Fleet. I love my country and Im ready to serve my country...just the thought of being away from my loved ones makes me very sad.
Thank you all for your support, and I will be in touch with some of you crazies, for some serious craziness before my departure to the sand box.

AzLakeLizard
06-12-2007, 08:43 PM
Windy....
Semper Fi ... from me!.. Thoughts and Prayers go with you always!
Mary

woody56
06-12-2007, 08:45 PM
I still cant believe it...I mean I know that this is what its all about. Supporting The Fleet. I love my country and Im ready to serve my country...just the thought of being away from my loved ones makes me very sad.
Thank you all for your support, and I will be in touch with some of you crazies, for some serious craziness before my departure to the sand box.
Maybe will have to do some tequila shots before you go!

Windy
06-12-2007, 08:48 PM
Maybe will have to do some tequila shots before you go!
F U Woody. :D

HavasuSelect
06-12-2007, 08:49 PM
Good Luck Windy, Thank you for your courageous service. Please be safe. Look forward to sending you some care packages.
Eric

Throttle
06-12-2007, 08:50 PM
Windy, I am without words...
Thank you for your services, you will NEVER leave us! You are strong and we will learn to be strong while we pray you are safely brought home to us... we will definately be sharing some time together before you go, I already have a package for you!

atomickitn
06-12-2007, 09:03 PM
Windy, I am without words...
Thank you for your services, you will NEVER leave us! You are strong and we will learn to be strong while we pray you are safely brought home to us... we will definately be sharing some time together before you go, I already have a package for you!
hummm should i be / jamie be worried about said package? ha ha :)

WYRD
06-12-2007, 09:11 PM
Sorry to hear of your deployment Windy. I am sure it will be a positive time in your life when you look back at it. You and Bobby deserve eachother and that is why you will end up together, this is mearly a small speed bump in your lives. I thank you for your service as will my grandchildren. God Bless and God Speed;)
WYRD

lewiville
06-12-2007, 09:13 PM
Thank you for your service Windy.
One question, does that Havasu will be Windless? Its was getting pretty bad out there.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
06-12-2007, 09:15 PM
well you take care of yourself and watch your 6

atomickitn
06-12-2007, 09:17 PM
you know what shane ............................................amber sure is having a noce effect on you ! thanks .......say hello to amber and the kids as i know it has been some time since we have hung out but i know how it is beeing busy ,take care

dicudmore
06-12-2007, 09:23 PM
well I found this thread a little late...Windy you're an awesome lady, we'll miss you while you're gone and look forward to your return :D
We'll do our best to keep Bobby out of trouble too :cool:

Phat Daddy
06-12-2007, 09:25 PM
Damn Windy... what can we say except thank you for your service to our country. You take care of yourself out there and we'll look after Bobby out here. You will be missed by all of us. Tell Bobby that me and the girls are here if he needs us.:)

BajaMike
06-12-2007, 09:37 PM
Good luck and thanks for your service to our country!
http://photohome.com/pictures/flag-pictures/american-flag-2a.jpg

Mrs.Racer277
06-13-2007, 07:02 AM
Windy and Bobby I am still at a lose for words......You and Gaiane will be in my thoughts and prayers....Thank you both from the bottom of my heart.
XXOO
Dia

AZJD
06-13-2007, 07:04 AM
Wow, I have only met you onece but that doesn't mean my prayers aren't with you. Be safe, and come home soon to the kitten............:(

DesertGirl
06-13-2007, 07:09 AM
Windy,
Thanks for the service, and you know we'll keep an eye out for your hunny! We will miss you a bunch! You take care!
xoxoxo
Kath

OutCole'd
06-13-2007, 07:16 AM
Windy, wow, what to say. Thanks for your service to our country! Be safe and I hope there is a way to send care packages directly to you, you know how this HB community operates.
Take care!!

atomickitn
06-13-2007, 07:19 AM
:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Kilrtoy
06-13-2007, 07:21 AM
Any Idea what ship you will be assigned to.
Thanks for taking care of all of us.
Let us know when the deployment party is.
We will miss you.
Miguel and Yvonne

piper
06-13-2007, 07:48 AM
Thanks for your service Windy. If there is anything you need, just let me know.

topless
06-13-2007, 08:32 AM
I had no idea, you'll be in my thoughts and prayers. I'm with Lori on this, give us a wish list and it will be done. Thanks for making us all safe here hun.

Ms.Havasu
06-13-2007, 09:10 AM
Windy and Bobbie, I'm in shock as I read this thread this morning. My heart goes out to the two of you having to endure the distance and time. Windy you are a beautiful woman with a good heart. Thank you from the bottom of ours for your service to our country.
Our Son in Law is a Career Navy guy stationed in Norfolk Virginia. So that is where our daughter and grand daughter are as well. Let us know and we will get you their contact info so maybe you can hang with HB family while in Virginia before you ship out.
Also, our house is open for going away pool parties anytime this summer.
Love you, stay strong,
Michele & John

Windy
06-13-2007, 09:11 AM
Thank you for all the phonecalls and messages.:)

Windy
06-13-2007, 09:15 AM
Thanks Piper...Im hoping to go to AJ {Airifjan}. Lobster in the galley doesnt sound bad to me. :D

Cole Trickle
06-13-2007, 09:17 AM
Wow...Be safe in your travels:(
Thank you for your service:) :)

Johnwithjm
06-13-2007, 09:19 AM
Be safe out there and god bless you. Take care cupcake

woody56
06-13-2007, 09:22 AM
Thanks for your service too Piper. We all are proud to have close friends fighting for our country. Windy and Piper be safe over there and come back home safely.

76ANTHONY
06-13-2007, 09:36 AM
Windy and Bobby I am still at a lose for words......You and Gaiane will be in my thoughts and prayers....Thank you both from the bottom of my heart.
XXOO
Dia
ditto, im at a loss for words also. windy be safe and thank you sweety for doing what ya gotta do to make this place safe for the rest of us, prayers for you sweety

Dave C
06-13-2007, 09:55 AM
god bless you Windy.
Thank you and all your brothers and sisters for their service.

atomickitn
06-13-2007, 10:00 AM
Thanks for your service too Piper. We all are proud to have close friends fighting for our country. Windy and Piper be safe over there and come back home safely.
woody .....piper is home now and as soon as all this mess is sorted out im hoping that he will be able to make a trip out to the river with us this summer

Windy
06-13-2007, 10:12 AM
woody .....piper is home now and as soon as all this mess is sorted out im hoping that he will be able to make a trip out to the river with us this summer
The seperation from you and Bridgette will be the most difficult part of my deployment...the communication will be what will get me through this, and knowing you will be here when I get back will give me strength. :)

ULTRA21XS
06-13-2007, 10:25 AM
Sometimes what’s going on over there is out of site out of mind...But it reminds you when you keep hearing your friends are going there...May God bless you for your devotion to this great country we live in...If it wasn’t for people like you making your country your first priority we wouldn’t have this free country... Godspeed....
Also anyone know how to get address to send care packages to soldiers that don’t have family to send them things

atomickitn
06-13-2007, 11:08 AM
The seperation from you and Bridgette will be the most difficult part of my deployment...the communication will be what will get me through this, and knowing you will be here when I get back will give me strength. :)
hunny it is going to take all that i have to keep from going insane from not having you home and being able to hold you in my arms,kiss you good night,hold your hand,snuggle while watching tv together,.....I will be here waiting and counting the months,days,min's,seconds......until you are safe at home and I will be in constant communication with you, you already know to call me anytime as i will be waiting patiently (sp) for your prescious phone calls .......I will do whatever it takes and is asked of me for your streanght, that you will need to get through this as well .....all my LOVE .....I will miss you the greatest..hope you are having a great day hunny..love you see you shortly..:)

Beautiful Noise
06-13-2007, 12:28 PM
Windy, God Bless .....You will be in Our Thoughts and Prayers :)

lucky
06-13-2007, 12:41 PM
Windy We shall be thinking of you Daily ! Be safe and kick ass !!!

djunkie
06-13-2007, 12:44 PM
Wow!!!!! I just saw this thread. Thanks Windy for making the sacrifice for us. Be safe and we'll be counting the days to welcome you home.

andy01
06-13-2007, 01:47 PM
Have a good time, it isn't everyday you get to go away on a paid vacation for a year, it is a life experence that will stay with you forever. You signed up for several different reasons. Thank you for making the decision to make a difference. It will go by so fast. My cousin is just back from his second tour, Firefighter USMC. The area is pretty safe now where you are going. If we don't see you before you go, we'll look forward to seeing you when you return.....
Andy

RiverDave
06-13-2007, 01:50 PM
Windy, I don't even know what to say... I'm speechless! :jawdrop:
My immediate thought is I wish you weren't leaving us for a year.. :( I enjoy hanging out with you and Bobby on the few occasions we do get to hang out.
Please stay safe, and we will all be waiting here for you when you return! Please don't hesitate to via e-mail if you need anything in terms of care package or otherwise and I'll get it shipped ASAP..
RD <---- in a state of shock?

andy01
06-13-2007, 02:00 PM
Windy, I don't even know what to say... I'm speechless! :jawdrop:
Now there's something you don't find everyday.........
Andy

Windy
06-13-2007, 02:57 PM
Bobby:
As much as we are all going to miss Windy(tons) I feel for you right now. I don't know how I would get through a year without Shelli. We have spent very few days apart and they have SUCKED:( when we did. We will be here for you for anything you need or if you are just looking for company so feel free to call at anytime day or night.
Luv ya both
Bill
We all need to get together before I leave.

AirtimeLavey
06-13-2007, 05:04 PM
Windy, wow. Looks like life has an adventure in store for you. As so many others have said, thank you for your act of courage and honor for your country and all of us. I hope your tour goes as safe as possible and time goes quickly for you. Best of luck to you and we'll be watching for updates on your experiences. Take good care.
Rick

Windy
06-13-2007, 09:02 PM
Bobby:
As much as we are all going to miss Windy(tons) I feel for you right now. I don't know how I would get through a year without Shelli. We have spent very few days apart and they have SUCKED:( when we did. We will be here for you for anything you need or if you are just looking for company so feel free to call at anytime day or night.
Luv ya both
Bill
This will be the hardest part...we love you guys to. We are very thankful to have such great friends.

atomickitn
06-13-2007, 09:23 PM
Bobby:
Luv ya both
Bill
right now we are doing the best we can .....i know what you mean, windy works a fire schedule and we don't get to spend some nights together, but at least i can stop by and get a good night kiss and hold her tight .......since the day i met windy she has never left my thoughts, and we have done soo many things together, .....windy is my entire universe, my world.....she is with out a doubt my best friend, will soon be my loving wife......yeh its going to along tough road, and I'm really glad that we have the friends that we have ,thank you .....

OverKill
06-13-2007, 10:19 PM
God Bless you and be safe. I did a tour there in 98. Little word of advice, Shoot first then go to court marshall. You will see that it has alot of things there that we do in America. Very Ameriacanized.

Redwing247
06-13-2007, 10:35 PM
We all need to get together before I leave.
Windy....God bless you, thank you for your service.
How about HB get together for you on July 4th in Havasu ?

atomickitn
06-14-2007, 05:57 AM
we think that the weekend of trimm manns dedication june 30th will be her last trip to the river with our friends until she gets home from duty .... so hopefuly it is a good one.......thank you all for your thoughts and prayers,you dont know how much this means to both of us......:)

OGShocker
06-14-2007, 06:09 AM
Windy,
I first, want to thank you. I thank you for loving my "li'l brother", thank you for your service to this great nation and lastly, thank you for being my "chubby" friend.
Denise, MjJr. and I will miss you. We promise to take care of Bobby as best we can.
We love you,
The "B's"

Windy
06-14-2007, 07:19 AM
Windy,
I first, want to thank you. I thank you for loving my "li'l brother", thank you for your service to this great nation and lastly, thank you for being my "chubby" friend.
Denise, MjJr. and I will miss you. We promise to take care of Bobby as best we can.
We love you,
The "B's"
And I thank you for being a part of our family.

atomickitn
06-14-2007, 07:30 AM
And I thank you for being a part of our family.
ditto :) :)

atomickitn
06-14-2007, 08:28 AM
:(

SummitKarl
06-14-2007, 08:45 AM
Windy...you will be missed;) I pray you return to us safely..but there is a bright side to all of this.....boy is there going to be one hell of a welcome home party:D :D
C'ya soon;)

SummitKarl
06-14-2007, 08:57 AM
:(
yo..bobby......:)
lets face the facts here....it's not Windy thats in any danger....it's those poor Terroist that about to get their A$$es kicked by a hot chick:D :D :D

River Diva
06-14-2007, 10:11 AM
Windy, I'm so sad that you're leaving. I know we don't get to see you guys often, but I'm still sad you'll be so far away. It's been a crazy year for you and I am constantly surprised at what a strong woman you are. We are always here if you need anything at all. We'll be sure to send you care packages. You have a huge group of friends waiting for you to have a big welcome home party when you return:)
Take care of yourself sweetie pie!

vegasriverjunkie
06-14-2007, 11:09 AM
Hi Windy, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for what you are doing for us and this great country we live in. God Bless you.

Flyinbowtie
06-14-2007, 11:59 AM
Windy I add my family to the list of folks who sends out thanks to you for taking time out of living your life to serve our country. Were it not for you and the other selfless citizens in this nation willing to face the challenges of the future, our country would suffer.
My son served three years active Army, and my nephew is an E-5 (Infantry) and is now in Korea for a second tour after two tours in Iraq. From one military family to another, we salute you, thank you, and the flag flying on the 30 ft pole in my front yard is there to remind us all of the work you are doing.

atomickitn
06-14-2007, 01:01 PM
thank you all for you continued support for windy:)

Mrs.Racer277
06-14-2007, 07:54 PM
ttt

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-14-2007, 07:58 PM
Dia Thanks for bumping this, I didn't see it.
Windy, I know we haven't spent to much time together but the time we have spent together was very very fun. You are such a sweet heart and the light for everyone to follow. Stay safe and we will be thinking of you everyday that you are there. You will be missed by all who know and who don't know you.
You have such a big heart and you share it with everyone.
Love you honey and we will see you soon.:) XOXOXO'S:D

GHT
06-14-2007, 08:09 PM
All I can say is, you two ARE much more established than we where. Thank you for your service and the sacrifice you and your fiancé' are making to help ALL of us enjoy the life this great country has to offer.
Be safe. Be strong.

EAZYKILLER2006
06-14-2007, 08:23 PM
oh darn windy we just started hanging out:( we will miss you!!!
everyone on H.B can write you
i knew this friend of our went, and said he use to get 40 to 50 letters a day. he felt so good getting sooo much support
let us know where you will be(address) so we can write and send you cute stuff
and at least we have till aug to hang out :devil:

Tom Brown
06-14-2007, 08:25 PM
Take care of yourself, Windy. You will be missed.

Outnumbered
06-14-2007, 08:31 PM
Thanks for your service. Regardless of what you may hear on the news, most people appreciate what you do.
Enjoy the adventure and be proud!

Ultracrazy
06-14-2007, 10:15 PM
Good luck, be safe. You'll be missed here in Stanton :D
God Bless

JustMVG
06-14-2007, 11:42 PM
Hi Windy, i haven't been posting like used to but i want wish all the best over there and look forward to you coming back soon, and yes Thank You for your service to this great country, you and all the men and women is the military

atomickitn
06-15-2007, 06:29 AM
thanks !:)

Hustler
06-15-2007, 07:36 AM
Good luck Windy. Take care and be safe over there.

barbigrl
06-15-2007, 07:38 AM
:( :( :(
Hurry home Windy!!

kphayes
06-15-2007, 07:45 AM
Because of people like you is why we have places like this!
We were very happy and honored to be there for you at the very begining of your journey in the Navy Res. Your graduation was very cool! Thanks for letting Deana I be a part of it.
We will be thinking of you while your are away!
Kyle & Deana

atomickitn
06-15-2007, 08:42 AM
Because of people like you is why we have places like this!
We were very happy and honored to be there for you at the very begining of your journey in the Navy Res. Your graduation was very cool! Thanks for letting Deana I be a part of it.
We will be thinking of you while your are away!
Kyle & Deana
hey there ...i never got to thank you for the tape ..she loved it and said thank you and was completly surprised.....again thank you !

DaddyMack
06-15-2007, 08:55 AM
Haven't had a chance to meet you... but thanks for what you are doing!! come back safe! :)

Debbolas
06-15-2007, 09:01 AM
Thank you Windy for your service to our Country. I'll get Scream to send you some Turkey Jerky (it's really good and lasts in the desert) Be safe and think of the P A R T Y we will have when you return!! :D
:clover:

kphayes
06-15-2007, 10:02 AM
hey there ...i never got to thank you for the tape ..she loved it and said thank you and was completly surprised.....again thank you !
No problem brother!! I'm just sorry it took me so damn long to get it out to her.

Windy
06-15-2007, 10:18 AM
Thank you all for your support.

shockwaveharry
06-15-2007, 11:23 AM
Hey Windy! My Brother-in-Law just returned from his deployment in Kuwait, harbor security. He's a great guy and I bet would have a wealth of information and advice to share if your interested. Let me know and I'll put you in contact with him.

Windy
06-15-2007, 11:28 AM
Hey Windy! My Brother-in-Law just returned from his deployment in Kuwait, harbor security. He's a great guy and I bet would have a wealth of information and advice to share if your interested. Let me know and I'll put you in contact with him.
Thanks Harry...half of my unit has already been there. The year books they come back with almost make it look like a fun place...visits from Carrie Underwood and Toby Keith.

shockwaveharry
06-15-2007, 11:39 AM
Thanks Harry...half of my unit has already been there. The year books they come back with almost make it look like a fun place...visits from Carrie Underwood and Toby Keith.
Almost fun! He said it was a very uneventful deployment, which is a very good thing!
Be safe Windy! We're all gunna miss you!

TAF
06-15-2007, 11:44 AM
We met you at Dia's B-Day and my daughter made the remark that you were the most beautiful woman there. I just told them you were going "Over There" and that they should pray for your safe return and be thankful to you and all military service people keeping our country safe and free. I know all HB peeps are proud of you.

Windy
06-15-2007, 11:59 AM
We met you at Dia's B-Day and my daughter made the remark that you were the most beautiful woman there. I just told them you were going "Over There" and that they should pray for your safe return and be thankful to you and all military service people keeping our country safe and free. I know all HB peeps are proud of you.
Yes I remember them...You bought them hats...they were so cute. Thank You so much!

atomickitn
06-15-2007, 12:02 PM
wow taf that was a great time i remember her saying how cute they were, thanks for all the support , windy and i are going on our first cruiz ever, together for the first time, this is going to be one to never forget, and we are both looking forward to this especialy now. :) please tell them thanks for thinking of her ,and praying for her safe return, all thease comments are really helping to get us over the shock, soo far :) ...for the record I am very proud windy my ( soon to be wife )

Windy
06-15-2007, 12:36 PM
Official orders in support of OPERATION ENDURING FREEDOM
Report 09JULY07 Williamsburg, Virginia

Mrs.Racer277
06-15-2007, 12:38 PM
Darn it :mad:

redneckgirl
06-15-2007, 01:11 PM
Windy Official orders in support of OPERATION ENDURING FREEDOM
Windy - Sorry you don't have more time at home this summer :eek: May God Bless you on your deployment :) :D Thanks for your service.
Hi Bobby it was nice to meet you at DS in April.
RNG

woody56
06-15-2007, 01:48 PM
:mad: :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Mrs.Racer277
06-15-2007, 04:21 PM
:mad: :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
We have only 3 weeks :(

woody56
06-15-2007, 04:28 PM
We have only 3 weeks :(
I'm going to miss her. :( :( Now who's going to kept me out of trouble?

Mrs.Racer277
06-16-2007, 08:31 PM
bump

SummitKarl
06-16-2007, 10:03 PM
YIKES!!!..that was quick:jawdrop: :mad:
C'ya on the 30th:D

SummitKarl
06-16-2007, 10:05 PM
I'm going to miss her. :( :( Now who's going to kept me out of trouble? I sugest you remain sober till her return;)

Mrs.Racer277
06-17-2007, 08:03 AM
I sugest you remain sober till her return;)
LOL
Woody gets in trouble sober ;) ;)

Redwing247
06-17-2007, 04:04 PM
bump
Page 3 ???? Slacker...:D

Windy
06-18-2007, 09:17 AM
Just got home from our cruise...thank you all for your support. :)

woody56
06-18-2007, 04:28 PM
Just got home from our cruise...thank you all for your support. :)
Did you guys have a good time?

woody56
06-19-2007, 06:28 AM
Bump for windy.:D :D :D

Windy
06-19-2007, 07:47 AM
Bump for windy.:D :D :D
Thanks Woody...We had a blast on our HoneyMoon. :D

DesertGirl
06-19-2007, 07:55 AM
July 9th is coming up quick!!!:eek:

Windy
06-19-2007, 08:04 AM
July 9th is coming up quick!!!:eek:
Even quicker when I fly out on sunday, July 8th. I have to be in Virginia on the 9th. :(

Oldschool427
06-19-2007, 11:16 AM
Windy,
Thank you for serving our Country, I wish I could shake your hand in person.
Roy Pollard
Etiwanada, CA

TAF
06-19-2007, 12:49 PM
Yes I remember them...You bought them hats...they were so cute. Thank You so much!
Yes it was a great party. Suppose its too hot fer them hats now:D You guys have a great time on your cruise and congratulations on the wedded bliss. :D

Windy
06-19-2007, 01:06 PM
Windy,
Thank you for serving our Country, I wish I could shake your hand in person.
Roy Pollard
Etiwanada, CA
Wow...thanks.

Chkysbak
06-26-2007, 05:02 AM
Hey Shipmate,
I am am member of Sierra, the current battalion in country. If you want to know anything, just shoot me a email. Look forward to hearing from ya. What is your BOG?
Later Shipmate
Kennedy

atomickitn
06-26-2007, 06:42 AM
:( :idea:

Windy
06-26-2007, 07:03 AM
Hey Shipmate,
I am am member of Sierra, the current battalion in country. If you want to know anything, just shoot me a email. Look forward to hearing from ya. What is your BOG?
Later Shipmate
Kennedy
Hey Shipmate...I will be a member of the TANGO Battalion. We will be in Kuwait in September. What is your rate/rank? I dont know what my BOG is.
Thanks...

Chkysbak
06-27-2007, 12:07 AM
BOG = Boot on Ground
don't be to specific, OPSEC (Operational Security). I am a BM3. I can't look up your yahoo email addy due to the limitations on the internet over here. Paste it in a reply or email it @ chkysbak@gmail.com and I will send you alot of information that will help you out with your mobilization. I was a member of the benefit team for Sierra. Hope to see ya soon... The sooner the better...LOL