PDA

View Full Version : STEWING "Pissed Off"

Havasu Luvr
06-12-2007, 05:08 PM
Venting............. A few weekends ago a few of us decided to make a run to June Lake Loop for a overnighter. We left early sat morning with 5 bikes. Our first stop was Kramer Jct (aka 4 corners) to relieve ourself. As most of you know I have 2 sons serving in the U.S. ARMY, one in Korea and one in Baghdad and I have done just about all the patriotic things I could do. One is a "Support Our Troops" ribbon on all my vehicles including my harley. Let me tell you that low lifes are just about everywhere. While inside the pisser at the 76 station some decided they needed my support ribbon more then I did and took it right off my harley.... "UNBELIEVABLE" ! ! ! if they wanted one that bad I would have bought one for them. This particular ribbon has so much sentimental value as my youngest son bought it for me on his last day with his family before he deployed to Iraq. One of these days some of you will wonder what happen to Havasu Luvr and will learn that I am in Corcoran State Prison for manslaughter becuase one day I will catch this M*fer and all hell will break loose. I will be "Judge" "Jury" and "Executioner" mark my words.
Thank you for reading

racecar.hotshoe
06-12-2007, 05:11 PM
Did someone take it or did it blow off?

Havasu Luvr
06-12-2007, 05:44 PM
Did someone take it or did it blow off?
It's 100% magnetic on a steel tank, also it was on when I parked it and gone when I came out of the store..... could have but I dault it