PDA

View Full Version : back on my feet

OverKill
06-12-2007, 09:26 PM
i posted some pics from today of my first steps on my feet since my March car collision.

OverKill
06-12-2007, 09:37 PM
not for the faint hearted:sqeyes: :jawdrop:

79centurion
06-12-2007, 09:48 PM
Glad to hear you are doing better. Keep up the work.
Dan

76ANTHONY
06-12-2007, 11:07 PM
awesome, keep at it. good job, keep up the good work....

pw_Tony
06-12-2007, 11:59 PM
Keep the x-rays, they look so cool with all the staples and bars! It's good to know you're workin your way back to your feet.

jbone
06-13-2007, 01:10 AM
not for the faint hearted:sqeyes: :jawdrop:
I wans't ready for those. I was thinking how about a damn warning next time...then I saw it. "not for the faint hearted":D
Hang in there.
J

CARLSON-JET
06-13-2007, 01:26 AM
Good to see you on you're feet skipper. :D

Devilman
06-13-2007, 03:24 AM
That's cool, Overkill, nice to see you're on the mend. :)

jdf
06-13-2007, 04:13 AM
keep taking it one day at a time ..glad to see you up and moving

TAF
06-13-2007, 05:09 AM
You have healed so quickly and you'll be back in your boat very soon. Thanks so much for inviting me over to celebrate w/ you your first day back on your feet. Like the Dr.'s said, you must eat very well, take care of your health and have The Man upstairs very much on your side. :D I bet your wife is happy that you can get up on your own and reach stuff for yourself now :idea: :rolleyes: hee hee hee

topless
06-13-2007, 08:16 AM
So glad you are doing better. I tried to fight the kids off the computer to see this last night but got tired waiting and fell asleep. Kudos to your wife for taking care of you. You'll be 100% before you know it.

HalletDave
06-13-2007, 08:41 AM
Physical therapy can be depressing. Give um hell OverKill.
You will prevail.:)

OverKill
06-13-2007, 10:21 AM
Hey THANK YOU EVERYONE. I must say this is the hardest thing that has ever come my way. It figures I do eight years in the service, never get hurt, come back home to get injured. Yes I know God does love me, however some times I think he has a sense of humor.
I want to thank first Jesus Christ for holding me up high when I felt the lowest. My wife for bearing with me even when I would yell at the top of lungs in pain. My family for alway's calling me and checking up. I still feel pretty lucky at 31 to have both of my Grand parents. Thankyou Hot Boat peeps for thoughts, prayers and stopping by when I needed you most.
Im on my way with the boat, Brian Bergeron came over yesterday to pick up my boat. We are going to put on a ride plate, install the fuel sending unit and do some checking on the motor. Looks like summer is still going to be good to me. Thanks again everyone I will see you on the water soon.
P.S. I would like to get together with everyone at Big River for Labor Day
weekend for a shot of tequila and some beer. Let me know who's
coming.

AZKC
06-13-2007, 11:34 AM
Great deal:) Welcome back to the walking world. Baby Steps.......;)

cave
06-13-2007, 08:25 PM
Great news bro! We got some local boating to do before you make the Big River run... Never know when I'll need a tow. :D

squirt'nmyload
06-13-2007, 08:40 PM
good to see you up on your feet! hope to see you out on the water soon :)

OverKill
06-13-2007, 09:36 PM
Great news bro! We got some local boating to do before you make the Big River run... Never know when I'll need a tow. :D
You and me both LOL. Yes we will do some local boating. In fact I have a kick ass foot doctor that saved my feet. He has offered to pick the wife,boat and me on the weekends just to ride on the water.
Big River is going to be one hell of a time this Labor Day. Hope you can put your work on auto pilot and make it out with us.
James:)

OverKill
06-13-2007, 09:40 PM
good to see you up on your feet! hope to see you out on the water soon :)
We have to meet already. I have to visit my foot doctor this Tuesday, I will ask him what weekend he want's to head out. See you guy's on the water.
James

OverKill
06-13-2007, 09:44 PM
awesome, keep at it. good job, keep up the good work....:)
76 Anthony you think I could ask you to photo chop my face with your old man with his walker LMAO
:)