PDA

View Full Version : boat went boom

earl-bob
06-12-2007, 11:54 PM
Hey,
I Dont Have A Hot Boat Like A Lot Of You Guy And Girls
I Do Have A Nice Boat That I Love And The Fam Loves.
Last Weekend It Rained When (racin The Sun ) Was Tied Up In The Cove At Camp We Couldnt Get Water Out Of Her Fast Enought!!
She Did Not Go Down,( I Know We All Want Her To Go Down On Us But In A Diferent Way) Any Way She Got A Little Water In The Oil. I Guess In The The Dip Stick Tube.
This Sucks
Took It For A Hot Lap Before Loadin ............ Lost Power On The Way To The Ramp......

jbone
06-13-2007, 01:01 AM
Your post is hard to understand....have you been drinking:idea:
Water in the oil through the dipstick tube???Where was the dipstick?
I'm confused.
J

76ANTHONY
06-13-2007, 02:15 AM
Hey,
Last Weekend It Rained When (racin The Sun ) Was Tied Up In The Cove At Camp We Couldnt Get Water Out Of Her Fast Enought!!
She Did Not Go Down,( I Know We All Want Her To Go Down On Us But In A Diferent Way) Any Way She Got A Little Water In The Oil. I Guess In The The Dip Stick Tube.
This Sucks
Took It For A Hot Lap Before Loadin ............ Lost Power On The Way To The Ramp......
did iy hydro-lock or just lose power? and how did water get in the engine???:jawdrop:

JetBoatRich
06-13-2007, 03:28 AM
SUCKS, hopefully it is nothing major:sqeyes:

purrfecttremor
06-13-2007, 04:40 AM
Water in the oil and ya took it for a ride and boat went boom! Im going dack to bed:eek:

Hallett19
06-13-2007, 06:04 AM
Brilliant, sounds like you smoked some bearings!!

ULTRA26 # 1
06-13-2007, 06:12 AM
Hey,
This Sucks
??????:confused:

phebus
06-13-2007, 06:15 AM
Aye Carumba, What Happened? :D

DirtySquirty
06-13-2007, 06:29 AM
Earl-Bob?? Wow....

RaceFace
06-13-2007, 07:30 AM
Was there lipstick on the dipstick?? :eek: :eek: