PDA

View Full Version : More Illegal Alien Bashing!

probablecause
06-13-2007, 09:02 AM
This just pisses me off, and sums it up: Name one City/Community/County that has benefited from Illegal Immigration:
From the L.A. Times
1. 40% of all workers in L. A. County (L.A. County has 10.2 million people) are working for cash and not paying taxes. This is because they are predominantly illegal immigrants working without a green card.
2. 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.
3. 75% of people on the most wanted list in Los Angeles are illegal aliens
4. Over 2/3 of all births in Los Angeles County are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medical, whose births were paid for by taxpayers.
5. Nearly 35% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.
6. Over 300,000 illegal aliens in Los Angeles County are living in garages.
7. The FBI reports half of all gang members in Los Angeles are most likely illegal aliens from south of the border.
8. Nearly 60% of all occupants of HUD properties are illegal.
9. 21 radio stations in L.A are Spanish speaking
10. In L.A. County 5.1 million people speak English, 3.9 million speak Spanish.
(There are 10.2 million people in L.A. County).
11. Less than 2% of illegal aliens are picking our crops, but 29% are on welfare.
12. Over 70% of the United States ' annual population growth (and over 90% of California, Florida, and New York) results from immigration.
13. 29% of inmates in federal prisons are illegal aliens.
(All of the above are from the Los Angeles Times, a very, very liberal newspaper)

wsuwrhr
06-13-2007, 10:09 AM
there is no such thing as a free lunch.
I didn't create the problem, I don't condone it either.
I can only do my part.
Same with imported goods that could just as easily be manufactured domestically.
Last week Christie was able to find a shower curtain made in USA, I couldn't believe it.
I skipped avocados for a month because they were all imported from Chile, I
complained to the manager every week, asking what was wrong with the avocados grown here.
Due diligence
Brian

Steve 1
06-13-2007, 02:32 PM
This just pisses me off, and sums it up: Name one City/Community/County that has benefited from Illegal Immigration:
From the L.A. Times
1. 40% of all workers in L. A. County (L.A. County has 10.2 million people) are working for cash and not paying taxes. This is because they are predominantly illegal immigrants working without a green card.
2. 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.
3. 75% of people on the most wanted list in Los Angeles are illegal aliens
4. Over 2/3 of all births in Los Angeles County are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medical, whose births were paid for by taxpayers.
5. Nearly 35% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.
6. Over 300,000 illegal aliens in Los Angeles County are living in garages.
7. The FBI reports half of all gang members in Los Angeles are most likely illegal aliens from south of the border.
8. Nearly 60% of all occupants of HUD properties are illegal.
9. 21 radio stations in L.A are Spanish speaking
10. In L.A. County 5.1 million people speak English, 3.9 million speak Spanish.
(There are 10.2 million people in L.A. County).
11. Less than 2% of illegal aliens are picking our crops, but 29% are on welfare.
12. Over 70% of the United States ' annual population growth (and over 90% of California, Florida, and New York) results from immigration.
13. 29% of inmates in federal prisons are illegal aliens.
(All of the above are from the Los Angeles Times, a very, very liberal newspaper)
Isn’t diversity WONDERFUL they are bringing that third/Turd world charm here!!!!!!!!!!

Glamasu
06-15-2007, 07:46 PM
If numbers 2,3,7 and 13 arn't enough to get your blood boiling, maybe your outlook is part of the problem.
Imop
:argue:

Steve 1
06-21-2007, 02:41 PM
http://www.UploadYourImages.com/img/233603stayout.jpg (http://www.UploadYourImages.com)

Glamasu
06-21-2007, 02:48 PM
http://www.UploadYourImages.com/img/233603stayout.jpg (http://www.UploadYourImages.com)
I would contribute my last dollar to keep that sign up

RitcheyRch
06-21-2007, 02:49 PM
Wish our politicians had the balls to tell them to get the fock out of here and never look back
Ditto that. Anyone know where we can send donations for it?
I would contribute my last dollar to keep that sign up

zudnic
06-22-2007, 11:29 AM
Was going to start a new thread but here might work. Talkin with a friend who sent me this, wish I wrote pasted in entire form for proper credit.
My wife, Rosemary, wrote a wonderful letter to the editor
of the OC Register which, of course, was not printed. So, I
decided to "print" it myself by sending it out on the
Internet. Pass it along if you feel so inclined.
(signed) DavidLaBonte
Written in response to a series of letters to the editor
in the Orange County Register:
Dear Editor:
So many letter writers have based their arguments on how
this land is made up of immigrants. Ernie Lujan for one,
suggests we should tear down the Statue of Liberty because
the people now in question aren't being treated the same as
those who passed through Ellis Island and other ports of
entry.
Maybe we should turn to our history books and point out
to people like Mr. Lujan why today's American is not willing
to accept this new kind of immigrant any longer. Back in
1900 when there was a rush from all areas of Europe to come
to the United States, people had to get off a ship and stand
in a long line in New York and be documented. Some would
even get down on their hands and knees and kiss the ground.
They made a pledge to uphold the laws and support their new
country in good and bad times. They made learning English a
primary rule in their new American households and some even
changed their names to blend in with their new home. They
had waved good bye to their birth place to give their
children a new life and did everything in their pow er to
help their children assimilate into one culture.
Nothing was handed to them. No free lunches, no welfare,
no labor laws to protect them. All they had were the skills
and craftsmanship they had brought with them to trade for a
future of prosperity. Most of their children came of age
when World War II broke out. My father fought along side men
whose parents had come straight over from Germany , Italy ,
France and Japan. None of these 1st generation Americans
ever gave any thought about what country their parents had
come from. They were Americans fighting Hitler, Mussolini
and the Emperor of Japan. They were defending the United
States of America as one people.
When we liberated France , no one in those villages were
looking for the French-American or the German American or
the Irish American. The people of France saw only Americans.
And we carried one flag that represented one country. Not
one of those immigrant sons would have thought about picking
up another country's flag and waving it to represent who
they were. It would have been a disgrace to their parents
who had sacrificed so much to be here. These immigrants
truly knew what it meant to be an American. They stirred the
melting pot into one red, white and blue bowl.
And here we are in 2007 with a new kind of immigrant who
wants the same rights and privileges. Only they want to
achieve it by playing with a different set of rules, one
that includes the entitlement card and a guarantee of being
faithful to their mother country. I'm sorry, that's not
what being an American is all about. I believe that the
immigrants who landed on Ellis Island in the early 1900's
deserve better than that for all the toil, hard work and
sacrifice in raising future generations to create a land
that has become a beacon for those legally searching for a
better life. I think they would be appalled that they are
being used as an example by those waving foreign country
flags.
And for that suggestion about taking down the Statue of
Liberty , it happens to mean a lot to the citizens who are
voting on the immigration bill. I wouldn't start talking
about dismantling the United States just yet.
(signed) Rosemary LaBonte

Steve 1
06-22-2007, 11:41 AM
Nice post thanks.

Steve 1
06-22-2007, 07:29 PM
Where is the fence??
http://www.wheresthefence.com/

Steve 1
06-22-2007, 07:32 PM
Another!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90SDkhwnEIo

CA Stu
06-28-2007, 01:37 PM
http://www.snopes.com/politics/immigration/taxes.asp
Don't believe every junk email you read, man, to makes you look like a gullible fool.
Those kind of emails are just sent out to sow the seeds of confusion, fear, and anger.
If you really care enough about an issue and want your vote to mean something, it behooves you to do at least a little bit of your own research.
You have heard of Snopes.com, right?
Thanks
CA Stu

Steve 1
06-28-2007, 04:57 PM
http://www.snopes.com/politics/immigration/taxes.asp
Don't believe every junk email you read, man, to makes you look like a gullible fool.
Those kind of emails are just sent out to sow the seeds of confusion, fear, and anger.
If you really care enough about an issue and want your vote to mean something, it behooves you to do at least a little bit of your own research.
You have heard of Snopes.com, right?
Thanks
CA Stu
A lot of double talk on Snopes it seems!

Old Texan
06-29-2007, 04:36 AM
Snopes or no Snopes, there's still a helluva problem. While it would take a great deal of digging to completely back up or deny all claims, the percentage is great enough towards truth that we need to get our politicians off there asses and understand we want the illegal problem solved!!!!!!
The laws are in place, enforce them!!!!!!:mad:
Snopes ain't solving squat.:rolleyes:

Schiada76
06-29-2007, 09:14 AM
I don't think little stuey even read the information on Snopes that he linked.
Little stuey is a proud illegal immigrant that won the Reagan amnesty lotto so he thinks that all illegal aliens should be welcome with open arms. He even insults natural born citizens of this country claiming he's better than us because it was his choice to become a citizen.:rolleyes:

CA Stu
06-29-2007, 03:30 PM
Little stuey is a proud illegal immigrant that won the Reagan amnesty lotto so he thinks that all illegal aliens should be welcome with open arms. He even insults natural born citizens of this country claiming he's better than us because it was his choice to become a citizen.:rolleyes:
Here's where you and I are different:
I reflected on the whole Bush plan. I pondered the alternatives. I didn't see any feasible alternative, so I supported it.
However, the people have spoken through their representatives on Capitol Hill, and the plan has been rejected, and I respect the system enough to accept it and look forward to some other reasonable, practical solution to the problem.
I was listening to KNX last night and the gentleman that was being interviewed had a very interesting point of view. He proposed, instead of spending $4.4 Billion on a fence and border agents, we create a system to easily and quickly verify legal citizenship of workers and spend the money on enforcing the laws already on the books.
I can get behind that 100%.
You remove the incentive for illegal immigration, the problem solves itself. They won't come over illegally if there is no easy reward waiting here for them.
Ya know, I kind of choke on this because of what my good friend Schaida points out (repetetively and screechingly) every time I open my piehole on this subject.
Unfortunately, to be a good American, I guess I have to become a bit of a hypocrite on this issue.
Thanks
CA Stu
PS The "insult" part is all in your mind, man.
You won the womb lottery.
Congratulations.
PPS I am loking forward to a fun "We ****ed up and lost the colonies day" next Wednesday. :D

CA Stu
06-29-2007, 03:35 PM
I read it all.
Did you read the bottom, where it was pointed out that the illegal alien situation was responsible for a $25 Billion surplus over the cost of social services used from 1970-93?
I doubt it.
Thansk
CA Stu

Moneypitt
07-01-2007, 08:19 AM
I read it all.
Did you read the bottom, where it was pointed out that the illegal alien situation was responsible for a $25 Billion surplus over the cost of social services used from 1970-93?
I doubt it.
Thansk
CA Stu
Stu, I got the impression that no one really knows. A lot of double talk, alot of differences in how the numbers were figured.....I guess it is a "new math" vs "old math" issue..........Sometime 2 and 2 don't equal 4, and sometime they do. The bottom line to me is I would like to try the US economy without the illegals here, we've already tried it with them here. If the economy tanks right after the illegals are shipped out I will be the first one to admit I am wrong about the whole issue. So, when do we start this test?? When will the illegals be out of the economic circle of things? No earnings, no entitlements, no impact either way, then we can really see how well the country does without them, or fails without them........All the studies in the world will never be able to come up with a real answer. How can the cost/surplus of an unknown be calculated as anything other than an unknown........MP

asch
07-01-2007, 10:39 AM
Snopes or no Snopes, there's still a helluva problem. While it would take a great deal of digging to completely back up or deny all claims, the percentage is great enough towards truth that we need to get our politicians off there asses and understand we want the illegal problem solved!!!!!!
The laws are in place, enforce them!!!!!!:mad:
Snopes ain't solving squat.:rolleyes:
"Well I just checked snopes an it ain't true"
I hate that damn snopes. As if it's THE authority on the truth.
Gawd! Give me a freakin break!:rolleyes:

Towndrunk
07-01-2007, 12:16 PM
So, lets make the wetbacks legal so we can say we don't have any illegals, right? Then we can wait 5 years so 10 million more sneak in and we'll have an illegal problem again only this time the US will be bankrupt from paying for all these newly made legal illegal wetbacks newly born bastard mutts and social security for the family of non english speaking illegal but now legal grandmutts? UH, sure. And if we don't make the illegal wetbacks legal then we won't have anyone to pick carrots and lettuce? Hell, I don't like lettuce and we as an American people are just too damn fat anyway so why not give the ****ing stuff up? Oh, we won't have to because the now still illegal NOT legal wetbacks will still keep working in the fields anyway. Damn, I just saved America!
Con men & thieves in general. Who and for how much.
Gus Hagler & Associate GT! $4500, Earl Moorman $2200, and Mercman (JOHN from GA) $120.

CARLSON-JET
07-01-2007, 01:30 PM
So, lets make the wetbacks legal so we can say we don't have any illegals, right? Then we can wait 5 years so 10 million more sneak in and we'll have an illegal problem again only this time the US will be bankrupt from paying for all these newly made legal illegal wetbacks newly born bastard mutts and social security for the family of non english speaking illegal but now legal grandmutts? UH, sure. And if we don't make the illegal wetbacks legal then we won't have anyone to pick carrots and lettuce? Hell, I don't like lettuce and we as an American people are just too damn fat anyway so why not give the ****ing stuff up? Oh, we won't have to because the now still illegal NOT legal wetbacks will still keep working in the fields anyway. Damn, I just saved America!
Con men & thieves in general. Who and for how much.
Gus Hagler & Associate GT! $4500, Earl Moorman $2200, and Mercman (JOHN from GA) $120.
Hell, I can add a little reform to this.. We can let one illegal stay to collect benefits and ship a special interest Lobby lawyer from D.C. back to mexico/where ever. I'll call it the jose A-1 exchange plan.

YeLLowBoaT
07-01-2007, 01:41 PM
Hell, I can add a little reform to this.. We can let one illegal stay to collect benefits and ship a special interest Lobby lawyer from D.C. back to mexico/where ever. I'll call it the jose A-1 exchange plan.
hell even if we have to have 100 illegals stay for every one of those bastards we ship out the US it will be worth it.

Towndrunk
07-01-2007, 02:13 PM
Down with La Raza. Kill all those mf'ers and those that donate to it!:D

Steve 1
07-18-2007, 01:37 PM
Here check this out!
http://www.thesop.org/index.php?id=6634

Moneypitt
07-24-2007, 07:25 PM
LATE NEWS BULLETIN !
Mexican Earthquake
A big earthquake with the strength of 8.1 on the Richter
scale hit Mexico. Two million Mexicans have died and
over a million are injured.
The country is totally ruined and the government doesn't know where to
start with asking for help to rebuild.
The rest of the world is in shock.
Canada is sending troopers to help the Mexican army control the riots.
Saudi Arabia is sending oil.
Other Latin American countries are sending supplies.
The European community (except France) is sending food and money.
The United States, not to be outdone, is sending two million replacement
Mexicans.:sqeyes:
God Bless America!:D :D :D :D

Steve 1
07-24-2007, 08:51 PM
LOL good one!