PDA

View Full Version : Arizona Discount Marine ???

drtywhat
06-13-2007, 11:07 AM

Xlration Marine
06-13-2007, 03:02 PM
Yea Discount??? What ever that is. Never delt with them but went by it today. Prime High Way location, closer than most to the lake. Um HIGH RENT, don't see a discount there.

Concept1
06-13-2007, 04:13 PM
I dont know what the question here is but I bought my boat from them, They were really cool to deal with so I have no complaints. They have also serviced my boat and fixed some problems for me on their own.

Xlration Marine
06-13-2007, 06:00 PM
Beats me, kinda like a free dog. Vet bills, food, toys, more toys, more vet bills. No such thing as a discount, not even in a tire.

2Driver
06-13-2007, 06:06 PM
Yea Discount??? What ever that is. Never delt with them but went by it today. Prime High Way location, closer than most to the lake. Um HIGH RENT, don't see a discount there.
Funny, I was thinking the opposite. Cheesey location, low rent, Salvage yard area of Deer valley road.

Xlration Marine
06-13-2007, 06:13 PM
No it's high through there. Canyon boats was just a hair north of that and behind the junk yard, which was not there 10 years ago. There was also a guy that built custom RV's for the country stars in the same building. Reba, little texas, alabama,george,big money big rent.

In2Deep
06-13-2007, 06:35 PM
Bought my boat from Scott Buchanan, the owner.
Nothing but a great experience for me.
Highly recommend.
I2D

RidinRed
06-16-2007, 09:23 PM
bought from them also. I think it was a demo or they took it out waiting for me to meet in half-a-zoo. When i called to make a list of items to address they overnighted the parts to me and said take it someplace. Not impressed with that but the deal was pretty good otherwise.

jetboater5
06-17-2007, 05:57 AM
All I have to say about them is Never again..

Chico&Zeus
06-18-2007, 11:56 AM
Since I bought my Nordic, (used) I've been there a few times because they are the licensed Nordic Dealer in town.... Once for a bimini top and new carpet, they told me to drive up to Havasu and have Nordic do it direct. Not the response I was looking for. Anyways, I chose to stay in town and had Outdrive Exchange do the work, they treated me very well and I will continue to have them do all of the future work on my boat. My other experience was because two of my gauges had quit working, they were different gauges than I had ever seen, made by Medallion. Anyway, they told me that my best option was to get a whole new gauge set from Livorsi or Gaffrig and that even then they were just too busy to do the work. Well, I called Medallion, and got the gauges myself, not too hard, $145. My opinion is that AZ Discount marine is in the business of selling boats, service after that point is slim at best. I have a good friend that bought a boat from them and he is very displeased. I won't tell his story on here but if you really want to know, PM me and I can get you in touch with him.

drtywhat
06-21-2007, 08:41 PM
yeah never again for me either

Warlockjer
06-22-2007, 05:35 AM
I bought my JC from them. I live in Havasu and drove to Tempe to get it. That should tell you it was worth my time. They really like their boats at the Boat Brokers here $$$ . I feel like I was treated right. You will hear horror stories about any dealer.