PDA

View Full Version : Swingers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

djunkie
06-13-2007, 01:57 PM
Ya baby!!!! :crossx: :crossx:

Jyruiz
06-13-2007, 01:59 PM
:messedup: :idea:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
06-13-2007, 01:59 PM
I bet this thread is viewed a record number of times. lol ;)

syke-o
06-13-2007, 02:00 PM
:jawdrop: :jawdrop:

djunkie
06-13-2007, 02:00 PM
I bet this thread is viewed a record number of times. lol ;)
Being as you've replied to this, have you ever? ;) :D :D

Wet Dream
06-13-2007, 02:02 PM
Swinging: The socially acceptable was to bang the bottom out of another's wife. :D

Deano
06-13-2007, 02:04 PM
One of the best movies ever...
You're so fukin money!!

Jyruiz
06-13-2007, 02:10 PM
All rumors, no swingers here.:rolleyes:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
06-13-2007, 02:12 PM
Being as you've replied to this, have you ever? ;) :D :D
All the time, I had a swingset in my backyard when I was a kid ;)

djunkie
06-13-2007, 02:13 PM
Started at a young age huh? :D :D

Baja Big Dog
06-13-2007, 02:15 PM
PAGING EAZYKILLER, PAGING EAZYKILLER, CLEAN UP ON ISLE 3...

djunkie
06-13-2007, 02:17 PM
PAGING EAZYKILLER, PAGING EAZYKILLER, CLEAN UP ON ISLE 3...
Alright, who shot their load over on isle 3? :D :D

mrs.rvrluvr
06-13-2007, 02:18 PM
I put the "ger" in swinger, baby!!

riverracerx
06-13-2007, 02:20 PM
http://dlynnwaldron.com/marianbonobos/pictures/lucy%20swinging%20of%20book%20%235b0.jpg

Cole Trickle
06-13-2007, 02:22 PM
lol....:D
http://www.shotola.com/robin/z_photoj_temp/portfolio/images/rope_swing.jpg

Screemy1
06-13-2007, 02:23 PM
The swinger lifestyle is not EASY!!! My first marriage we openly screwed friends and other spouses.... it is fun for awhile... but it is hard to keep feelings out after awhile.... my ex and I are still friends... and my current wife knows my past and has met my ex and knows I am faithful to her... swingin gets complicated when you start getting feelings for the other girls... or you find yourself enjoying the company of the other more then your spouse at certain times.... you might go hiking with a swing partner because your wife does not like it... my wife might go to a play with her partner because I would rather pass... after time your feelings get crossed and you want more then just sex out of the "others" so we divorced.... on good terms, we never had kids... so it was an easy split, still friends today... I would never consider swingin with my current even though I would love to screw some of her friends.... but knowing the outcome of "feelings" I would pass... I found it hard to control... as did my ex.... good luck to you future swingers.... everybody likes something new.... but watch out for the long term!

djunkie
06-13-2007, 02:23 PM
RRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink: :p :p

zudnic
06-13-2007, 02:26 PM
I saw Jon Favreau once near where he was filming a movie. Asked him if Vince Vaughn was in it. When he said: "no" I jokingly said: "thats not money!" he said some very nice things after that!!!!

Mrs. 20
06-13-2007, 02:26 PM
The swinger lifestyle is not EASY!!! My first marriage we openly screwed friends and other spouses.... it is fun for awhile... but it is hard to keep feelings out after awhile.... my ex and I are still friends... and my current wife knows my past and has met my ex and knows I am faithful to her... swingin gets complicated when you start getting feelings for the other girls... or you find yourself enjoying the company of the other more then your spouse at certain times.... you might go hiking with a swing partner because your wife does not like it... my wife might go to a play with her partner because I would rather pass... after time your feelings get crossed and you want more then just sex out of the "others" so we divorced.... on good terms, we never had kids... so it was an easy split, still friends today... I would never consider swingin with my current even though I would love to screw some of her friends.... but knowing the outcome of "feelings" I would pass... I found it hard to control... as did my ex.... good luck to you future swingers.... everybody likes something new.... but watch out for the long term!
That is what I always thought would happen. Good that I didn't have to learn first hand. I will be keeping 20"guns to myself :D

CornWater
06-13-2007, 02:40 PM
Alright, who shot their load over on isle 3? :D :D
I did, but I shot it from isle 7...
:eek:

andy01
06-13-2007, 02:40 PM
Djunkie do you guys swing in the gay community? Or is that just something regular married couples do?
Andy:D

Quest4Fun
06-13-2007, 02:45 PM
I heard the Naked Turtle over at the Nautical is the swinger's hangout. :jawdrop:

TAF
06-13-2007, 02:52 PM
I was faithfully married for 12 frustrating years but have witnessed a couple times exactly what you described happen to others. And yes there were ones I'd like to :sqeyes: have but being married knew not to even go there.

djunkie
06-13-2007, 02:53 PM
Djunkie do you guys swing in the gay community? Or is that just something regular married couples do?
Andy:D
I know your really into me an all Andy but I'm sorry bud. I don't swing that way. :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

woody56
06-13-2007, 02:56 PM
:jawdrop: :idea: :idea:

SPOCKER
06-13-2007, 02:56 PM
:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
06-13-2007, 02:58 PM
Swinging: The socially acceptable was to bang the bottom out of another's wife. :D
no comment :idea:

pixilatedpussy
06-13-2007, 03:00 PM
:devil: :D :D :D

Mrs.Racer277
06-13-2007, 03:01 PM
Me Toooooooo :D :D

djunkie
:devil: :D :D :D
I thought for sure you'd get in here before page 2. :wink: :p :p

andy01
I know your really into me an all Andy but I'm sorry bud. I don't swing that way. :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
Hey "bud" I like chicks............. Don't flater yourself:)
Andy

djunkie
06-13-2007, 03:02 PM
Hey "bud" I like chicks............. Don't flater yourself:)
Andy
You seem very persistent on the gay subject though lately. :idea: :idea: :D

pixilatedpussy
06-13-2007, 03:05 PM
:D The swinger lifestyle is not EASY!!! My first marriage we openly screwed friends and other spouses.... it is fun for awhile... but it is hard to keep feelings out after awhile.... my ex and I are still friends... and my current wife knows my past and has met my ex and knows I am faithful to her... swingin gets complicated when you start getting feelings for the other girls... or you find yourself enjoying the company of the other more then your spouse at certain times.... you might go hiking with a swing partner because your wife does not like it... my wife might go to a play with her partner because I would rather pass... after time your feelings get crossed and you want more then just sex out of the "others" so we divorced.... on good terms, we never had kids... so it was an easy split, still friends today... I would never consider swingin with my current even though I would love to screw some of her friends.... but knowing the outcome of "feelings" I would pass... I found it hard to control... as did my ex.... good luck to you future swingers.... everybody likes something new.... but watch out for the long term!
This is exactly what I would think would eventually happen. We know quite a few couples & people that we had hung with in the past that either live their life this way or have dabbled in it occasionally. I think my husband & I have a much more stronger bond because we chose not to take this path. Im a very jealous & emotional woman, so for me.....I wouldn't like to share him!;) :devil: ;)

Mrs.Racer277
06-13-2007, 03:05 PM
Off the subject- But we are almost neighbors.
I heard the Naked Turtle over at the Nautical is the swinger's hangout. :jawdrop:
:eek: :eek: :rolleyes: Really ???

djunkie
06-13-2007, 03:07 PM
:D
This is exactly what I would think would eventually happen. We know quite a few couples & people that we had hung with in the past that either live their life this way or have dabbled in it occasionally. I think my husband & I have a much more stronger bond because we chose not to take this path. Im a very jealous & emotional woman, so for me.....I wouldn't like to share him!;) :devil: ;)
So I take it he doesn't know about us yet? :devil: :devil:

Mrs.Racer277
06-13-2007, 03:08 PM
NO ??????:D :D
I still love you :)

Cole Trickle
06-13-2007, 03:08 PM
Is he the jealous & emotional type????lol;):D:devil:

djunkie
06-13-2007, 03:09 PM
Ask Phag Daddy. He'd know better than anyone. :crossx: :crossx:

Cole Trickle
06-13-2007, 03:16 PM
I am sure the two of them are way to busy playing rumper cars to answer a phone call asking about there emotions;):D:devil:

HavaSkank
06-13-2007, 03:20 PM
Apparently there's a swingers club in Devore somewhere....but I also heard it's a collection of geeks and freaks, and people you really wouldnt want to see naked.

98 Vector 21
06-13-2007, 03:29 PM
I think there are few here on the boards....I dont want to drop any name's for I hope to ask to be the camera man some day! :D

Wet Dream
06-13-2007, 03:32 PM
I think there are few here on the boards....I dont want to drop any name's for I hope to ask to be the camera man some day! :D
Ya think??? :rolleyes:

Devil's Advocate
06-13-2007, 03:56 PM
All of you are being bad. Go to your room!
Not the same room for crying out loud!!:D :devil:

455Rocket
06-13-2007, 03:58 PM
Found out my ex-fiancee was a swinger... she just didn't mind telling me about it :eek:

Phat Matt
06-13-2007, 04:01 PM
Apparently there's a swingers club in Devore somewhere....but I also heard it's a collection of geeks and freaks, and people you really wouldnt want to see naked.
You know you've been to FA. lol. :D

Lavey29
06-13-2007, 04:04 PM
All of you are being bad. Go to your room!
Not the same room for crying out loud!!:D :devil:
And no switching rooms either :D

Pheelin Phroggy
06-13-2007, 04:40 PM
We heard of that place... they say there are about 120 cpls mixing it up there on a Sat night... "kinda like an all meat buffet"!

Ziggy
06-13-2007, 04:53 PM
I very likely would strangle the guy who would try to stick his dick in my wife:devil: There'll be no swinging in this marraige :D:D

3 daytona`s
06-13-2007, 05:07 PM
First and foremost,I`m not making any judgemental statement here but in my fairly small town and there were two high profile couples business owners etc. The story was all over and finally came to light both divorced ,businesses lost one did suicide,the kids were devistated, be careful:idea: others may be affected. Have Fun

havasurat27
06-13-2007, 05:40 PM
WOW!

EAZYKILLER2006
06-13-2007, 05:55 PM
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i55/BoobyBouncer/787621329_m.gifI heard the Naked Turtle over at the Nautical is the swinger's hangout. :jawdrop:
who told?

mrs.rvrluvr
06-13-2007, 05:55 PM
WOW!
Hey baby.....I didn't know my #1 was on the boards too. :devil: :D

EAZYKILLER2006
06-13-2007, 06:01 PM
i thought i was your #1

Dezertrider
06-13-2007, 06:17 PM
HMMM!!!!
52 Posts and 1,168 Views?????
Come on out of the closet???? LOLOLOL

mrs.rvrluvr
06-13-2007, 06:19 PM
i thought i was your #1
You are my #1, you know your always on top. :devil: :D

20" gun's
06-13-2007, 06:27 PM
On top. :idea: :D

EAZYKILLER2006
06-13-2007, 06:28 PM
You are my #1, you know your always on top. :devil: :D
with the back door open:D

mrs.rvrluvr
06-13-2007, 06:30 PM
with the back door open:D
Ahhhh.....my Sancho:D

EAZYKILLER2006
06-13-2007, 06:46 PM
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q71/eazykiller2006/mothersday009.jpg

mrs.rvrluvr
06-13-2007, 06:56 PM
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q71/eazykiller2006/mothersday009.jpg
love those drunk pics :D

HavaSkank
06-13-2007, 06:57 PM
I went on a FIRST DATE with this guy who asked if I wanted to "check out a little club in Devore."
Whatta cheesedick. As if was born'ed yesterday.

OutCole'd
06-13-2007, 06:57 PM
I went on a FIRST DATE with this guy who asked if I wanted to "check out a little club in Devore."
Whatta cheesedick. As if was born'ed yesterday.
What an idiot....
How was it?

HavaSkank
06-13-2007, 07:01 PM
He was mediocre but his best friend, brother, Uncle Ted and Pastor rocked my world!

Havasu1986
06-13-2007, 07:12 PM
He was mediocre but his best friend, brother, Uncle Ted and Pastor rocked my world!
Can we get a better close up pic of you in you avatar. :)

HavaSkank
06-13-2007, 07:15 PM
....his Mormon neighbor was only into doing missionary,his AA Sponsor quit out early on me and contractor had nothing but jackhammer action.
but all in all it was a good time

HavaSkank
06-13-2007, 07:16 PM
Can we get a better close up pic of you in you avatar. :)
You're better off without one. I tend to cause night terrors and nausia.

havasurat27
06-13-2007, 07:23 PM
It is funny how cloudy your memory is. You and I have chatted here before. I am everywhere fun is.......good place to be. It seems to follow you around. (fun):) :)

havasurat27
06-13-2007, 07:24 PM
love those drunk pics :D
Very nice!

mrs.rvrluvr
06-13-2007, 07:25 PM
It is funny how cloudy your memory is. You and I have chatted here before. I am everywhere fun is.......good place to be. It seems to follow you around. (fun):) :)
Yes...fun is my middle name. :D My memory is always cloudy, must be all the Tilt & Vodka I drink. Luv ya, sweetie!!! :)

havasurat27
06-13-2007, 07:25 PM
HMMM!!!!
HUH! Thats funny shiat! A thread title is worth a thousand lurks. LOL

Riverguy92345
06-13-2007, 07:26 PM
Funny, how so many people that know so little, have so much to talk about.We always said, if you want to know a subject, you should go out and research it.

havasurat27
06-13-2007, 07:28 PM
Yes...fun is my middle name. :D My memory is always cloudy, must be all the Tilt & Vodka I drink. Luv ya, sweetie!!! :)
So that would be Mrs. "Fun" riverluver!
LOL! That mixture is evil. I went from sober to shiaty is a few hours! Sunday at that. Is it time to go again?

GHT
06-13-2007, 07:30 PM
We've been on here since 04' and we had no idea people on HB were swingers? :rolleyes:

mrs.rvrluvr
06-13-2007, 07:37 PM
So that would be Mrs. "Fun" riverluver!
LOL! That mixture is evil. I went from sober to shiaty is a few hours! Sunday at that. Is it time to go again?
Yep...c-ya the 22nd. I'll bring the vodka.

pixilatedpussy
06-13-2007, 07:44 PM
So I take it he doesn't know about us yet? :devil: :devil:
Hunny...thats called cheating! Swingers share openly! Get your defintions right!:devil: :D
And no...he hasn't a clue!:D

pixilatedpussy
06-13-2007, 07:46 PM
NO ??????:D :D
I still love you :)
Oh you just SHOOSH over there missy!:rolleyes: ;) When you have dealt with women trying to steal your man...wait a minute...I did steal your man!:D :D But how come you are ok with it?:jawdrop: ;) :D

pixilatedpussy
06-13-2007, 07:47 PM
Ummm.....Nope! He is the outgoing flirtatious type!:D

pixilatedpussy
06-13-2007, 07:47 PM
:jawdrop: :D :jawdrop: :D

pixilatedpussy
06-13-2007, 07:49 PM
HMMM!!!!
:D :D :D ROTFLMFAO!!!!

Phat Matt
06-13-2007, 08:04 PM
So they were at the club that night? :D

HavaSkank
06-13-2007, 08:11 PM
So they were at the club that night? :D
Oh hell no. They have scruples. We held the gang bang at the Church's ice cream social.

Phat Matt
06-13-2007, 08:12 PM
Oh hell no. They have scruples. We held the gang bang at the Church's ice cream social.
At least you could ask for forgiveness before you left. :)

HavaSkank
06-13-2007, 08:14 PM
At least you could ask for forgiveness before you left. :)
I was screaming OH GOD, OH GOD. That should count for something.

WetWillie
06-13-2007, 08:26 PM
http://www.sdcrew.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10002/9780swingboat3-med.jpg

Jyruiz
06-13-2007, 08:49 PM
LMFAO!

djunkie
06-13-2007, 09:16 PM
Hunny...thats called cheating! Swingers share openly! Get your defintions right!:devil: :D
And no...he hasn't a clue!:D
Sweet!!!!!!:D :D

djunkie
06-13-2007, 09:17 PM
LMAO!!!!!!! I forgot about that pic. :D :D

Old school Ultra
06-13-2007, 09:20 PM
Where do I subscribe?

76ANTHONY
06-13-2007, 09:45 PM
lol....:D
http://www.shotola.com/robin/z_photoj_temp/portfolio/images/rope_swing.jpg
more like this:eek: :D
http://www.bertazzon-america.com/swing-carousel/swing-carousel_dollywood.jpg

Rexone
06-13-2007, 10:01 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/732swinger.jpg

Phat Matt
06-13-2007, 10:13 PM
I can name all those people and the location. What's that make me? :D

76ANTHONY
06-13-2007, 10:19 PM
ummmmm goldielocks husband?????:D

EAZYKILLER2006
06-13-2007, 10:28 PM
tattle-tail:yuk:
;)

Phat Matt
06-13-2007, 10:29 PM
ummmmm goldielocks husband?????:D
Wrong. We would have to be married first. :D

Phat Matt
06-13-2007, 10:30 PM
tattle-tail:yuk:
;)
I think we need to photoshop you in there. :)

djunkie
06-13-2007, 10:31 PM
I think we need to photoshop you in there. :)
Are you kidding. She deserves her own cover all to herself. :D :D

Phat Matt
06-13-2007, 10:34 PM
I can't argue with you there. :D

EAZYKILLER2006
06-13-2007, 10:35 PM
:jawdrop: I think we need to photoshop you in there. :)

Redwing247
06-13-2007, 10:36 PM
:D :D :D

Redwing247
06-13-2007, 10:37 PM
Phat Swinger ?? :D

76ANTHONY
06-13-2007, 11:32 PM
Phat Swinger ?? :D
awwwwhahahahaha:eek: :D :D