PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a cherry picker (engine hoist) I can borrow?

Robert1050
06-13-2007, 09:26 PM
I have to remove my OMC outboard from my Daytona this weekend, does anyone in Havasu have a cherry picker I could borrow this coming Saturday (I only need it for less than an hour)?
Case of your favorite brew will be delivered upon the return of the hoist.
Thanks,
Robert

76ANTHONY
06-13-2007, 09:30 PM
I have to remove my OMC outboard from my Daytona this weekend, does anyone in Havasu have a cherry picker I could borrow this coming Saturday (I only need it for less than an hour)?
Case of your favorite brew will be delivered upon the return of the hoist.
Thanks,
Robert
i do but i live by palm springs:D

SummitKarl
06-13-2007, 09:34 PM
pm sent

Havasu Carrera
06-13-2007, 10:04 PM
pm sent
OH dang!! I really needed a case of my favorite Brew!!! Ok half case!! :D :D
I will be in town and its just holding down my floor. If the deal falls through with Karly its still avail.

Robert1050
06-13-2007, 10:25 PM
PM sent to Karl - now I'm really getting excited about having my boat running again (I seized the motor last August) and can look forward to finally having the ability to meet up with everyone! It sucks to be boatless.....
Thanks for the offer HC, you're still welcome to share in the party afterwards!
The HB crew comes through again!
Robert

Robert1050
06-17-2007, 09:24 PM
A big THANKS to Karl, we stopped by Saturday AM to borrow the hoist and then spent the next 7 1/2 hrs stripping the boat & getting the old motor horizontal. We couldn't have done it without the loan of the equipment! The Daytona is back in OC now and will be getting it's new motor on Tuesday.
HB'ers come through again!
Robert

SummitKarl
06-17-2007, 09:59 PM
A big THANKS to Karl, we stopped by Saturday AM to borrow the hoist and then spent the next 7 1/2 hrs stripping the boat & getting the old motor horizontal. We couldn't have done it without the loan of the equipment! The Daytona is back in OC now and will be getting it's new motor on Tuesday.
HB'ers come through again!
Robert
hey no problem...nice to meet you...and thanks for the 30pk...the first 6 went down nicely Saturday:) :D