PDA

View Full Version : Not That Anyone Cares .....

Liberator TJ1984
06-14-2007, 06:36 AM
But will the Spurs sweep tonight ???
or will politics step in and Cav's. win a few ???:rolleyes:

framer1
06-14-2007, 06:46 AM
The NBA wants this series over before they lose anymore money. Nobody wants to watch San Antonio and Cleveland.
You got that right. What a boring series:idea: All hype, no action.

Jyruiz
06-14-2007, 06:48 AM
I care, I have been recording the Finals and watching bits and pieces when time permits. I though the Cavs would only win one game, but SA has played a very well executed game. And if that continues tonight, then it should be over. The Cavs offense is really horrible, good defense, but horrible offense.

yopengo
06-14-2007, 06:55 AM
Don't care...Hockey is over :(

Not So Fast
06-14-2007, 06:57 AM
Basketball ended for me when the Suns lost, on to baseball :) Go D-backs AND ASU IN THE CWS!!!!!!!!!!!! NSF PS Anybody notice that the Irvine Anteaters are back and in the CWS after abandoning the program some years back, quite a feat in just a couple of years.

Liberator TJ1984
06-14-2007, 08:25 AM
Posted on S.A. New's Website by local PD...
http://www.ksat.com/2007/0614/13501541_320X240.jpg
they don't even want the Fans to go downtown to Party , stating they will be out " In Force " tonight should they win :rolleyes:
Woo Hoo ....talk about Team Support :rolleyes:

EXTRMBT
06-14-2007, 12:19 PM
Nope, to much TV advertising money to be lost if it ends tonight. Happened to the Suns a few years back. Leading big and then lost in seven games. Everything is fixed these days.:eek: Who cares about B-Ball anyway!:D :D :D

eliminatedsprinter
06-14-2007, 12:46 PM
Basketball ended for me when the Suns lost, on to baseball :) Go D-backs AND ASU IN THE CWS!!!!!!!!!!!! NSF PS Anybody notice that the Irvine Anteaters are back and in the CWS after abandoning the program some years back, quite a feat in just a couple of years.
Several years ago CSUN dropped baseball in the fall and when spring came (and they had already lost their team and it's coaches) they decided at the last min to bring it back. They got coaches from other parts of the athletic dept and sent out flyers for open tryouts on campus. In less than one year they dissolved their program and then reformed a new pick up team. That team wound up going on some great winning streaks and got ranked in the top 5 in the nation (for at least part of the season). They made the national turney, but I don't remember how far they went. Quite a testament to the amount of baseball tallent that can be found in So Cal...