PDA

View Full Version : CAn someone please explain THESE STUPID STARS EVERYONE has TT'd on them

Kilrtoy
12-20-2005, 10:49 PM
I have noticed alot , I MEAN ALOT OF PEOPLE, have these tattoo's on there person.
WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY?
Are they in a cult or what?
So many people have them, Anyone else think they are stupid? or is it just me

HOOTER SLED-
12-20-2005, 10:50 PM
Satan rules!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crossx:

FMluvswater
12-20-2005, 10:51 PM
I think some are Wiccan/pagan stars. :idea:

INSman
12-20-2005, 10:52 PM
I am not a fan of tatooo's period, but that is just me...

H20 Toie
no i can not explauin it sorry

Moneypitt
It used to be that people got tats to be different, to stand out.......Now people without them are the stand outs, the ones that are different...........MP

Kilrtoy
12-20-2005, 10:54 PM
I agree I wish I had no tats, But what the F$$$ are these stupid stars
i have asked two people as of this week alone and they say ITS COOL
What does it mean

HOOTER SLED-
12-20-2005, 10:55 PM
Everyone likes Motley Crue.

HOOTER SLED-
12-20-2005, 10:56 PM
Why do alot of people have spider web tats on there elbows????

HM
12-20-2005, 10:56 PM
I agree I wish I had no tats, But what the F$$$ are these stupid stars
i have asked two people as of this week alone and they say ITS COOL
What does it mean
The stars have been around for a long time, but I forget what they mean. I thought it represented power, and different color stars meant different things. The only tatoo I have says "Welcome to Jamaica! Have a Nice Day" :D

Kilrtoy
12-20-2005, 10:59 PM
I thought it represented power, and different color stars meant different things. D
ALMOST EVERYONE that I have seen has neither on me and I am a big WIMP...
So that can't be it

H20 Toie
12-20-2005, 11:02 PM
becuase they weree drundk and went to a ttato parlor :)

HM
12-20-2005, 11:03 PM
ALMOST EVERYONE that I have seen has neither on me and I am a big WIMP...
So that can't be it
I meant energy or some crap like that. I was thinking of getting a union card tat'd on my ass. :D

al cole'holic
12-20-2005, 11:07 PM
..it's a white thing Kilr, you wouldn't understand :D

Kilrtoy
12-20-2005, 11:08 PM
I meant energy or some crap like that. I was thinking of getting a union card tat'd on my ass. :D
Thanks for the heads up...
i will put out an APB to all the tat parlors asking that they
DO NOT TAT THAT ON YOU...
Speaking of which, Your cohart is MIA.
He made a bet about the elections and is now MIA
Let SNS know to
PAY UP SUCKER

GAME TIME
12-20-2005, 11:09 PM
It is called the Nautical Star. It use to mean "Orange County" back in the day. Well, I don't know if that's what it meant but a lot of old school orange county people had them way before the new trend. They were more like the star from the Dallas Cowboys.

H20 Toie
12-20-2005, 11:09 PM
Let SNS know to
PAY UP SUCKER
WHAT?

HOOTER SLED-
12-20-2005, 11:11 PM
..it's a white thing Kilr, you wouldn't understand :D
Wait a minute, yea he would. Doesn't that boy listen to country? :rollside:

tcook33
12-20-2005, 11:12 PM
I don't see a thing here....Am I missing something? Why does everyone act like there are stars to see?

JackieV
12-20-2005, 11:17 PM
Just pop open a new bottle of Goose and relax then call me in the morning.
I think I've had it with the Yagermeister. I going back to Goose.

JackieV
12-20-2005, 11:17 PM
WHAT?
It's copper talk.

HOOTER SLED-
12-20-2005, 11:23 PM
PUSSYYYYYYYY :crossx:

Kilrtoy
12-20-2005, 11:26 PM
Ill call you now

JackieV
12-20-2005, 11:31 PM
PUSSYYYYYYYY :crossx:
That's right bitch now eat ME! lol

HOOTER SLED-
12-20-2005, 11:36 PM
That's right bitch now eat ME! lol
Throw it on a plate. :crossx:

unleashed
12-20-2005, 11:38 PM
Its called the nautical star. They were popular with sailors....The North star was used to find their way home at sea in the old days. Now its just a cool tattoo alot of kids like not to sure if it has any different meaning now. They've been around a long time just popular again. Personally I like tattoos and dont have a problem with them.
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:

PHX ATC
12-21-2005, 05:41 AM
Dr. Seuss book ring a bell?

Flashover
12-21-2005, 06:12 AM
If i remember correctly the spider webs symbolize being restrained, (jailtime, prison, lockdown) that sort of thing. But i could be wrong.

badtaste
12-21-2005, 06:28 AM
yea, spider webs were for doing time. looking out a jail cell, leaning on your elbows, collecting webs. webs on the inside of the elbow usually are just junkie mark cover ups

NOTALENT
12-21-2005, 06:32 AM
The "Nautical Star" tattoo in OC came from the top of an Orange.. If you look at the top of an orange it look's like the "Nautical Star". Pretty much indicating where they came from...but now it's just gay and trendy..
The original meaning of the spider web on the elbow was that one is "Caught up in the system." The Aryan Brotherhood used the tattoo in the 70's as a mark that you had hit another race. Now the meaning is totally watered down, people get it because they think it looks cool.

riverbound
12-21-2005, 06:34 AM
The "Nautical Star" tattoo in OC came from the top of an Orange.. If you look at the top of an orange it look's like the "Nautical Star". Pretty much indicating where they came from...but now it's just gay and trendy..
Is that why you got the stars tattooed on your lower back??? :p

NOTALENT
12-21-2005, 06:37 AM
Is that why you got the stars tattooed on your lower back??? :p
I told you to stop checkin me out!!! and no....no tat's on me yet... :yuk: :D

NautiII
12-21-2005, 07:31 AM
I have noticed alot , I MEAN ALOT OF PEOPLE, have these tattoo's on there person.
WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY?
If you pat attention to who have the stars now, it is the younger gay/bisexual group. we have a female friend who is bisexual, and has these stars on her. that is what she said.

2Driver
12-21-2005, 07:52 AM
WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY?
I think they are to cover up old tribal flame tats :D :D

cola
12-21-2005, 07:53 AM
The original meaning of the spider web on the elbow was that one is "Caught up in the system." The Aryan Brotherhood used the tattoo in the 70's as a mark that you had hit another race. Now the meaning is totally watered down, people get it because they think it looks cool.
This my son & his wife, if you would like his number so you can call him to see if he's gay I will PM it to you. :)
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1268125_2554.JPG

shadow
12-21-2005, 07:54 AM
WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY?
Kinda the same as a flat top hair cut in the 70's.Used to be cool. :D

Chase
12-21-2005, 07:55 AM
Would you have any other pictures of hi....s wife?? :D :D

cola
12-21-2005, 07:57 AM
Would you have any other pictures of hi....s wife?? :D :D
They just had a baby last month. Wait till summer. :)

NOTALENT
12-21-2005, 07:58 AM
This my son & his wife, if you would like his number so you can call him to see if he's gay I will PM it to you. :)
I didnt say the person is gay, but that the tats are gay...and also I dont find him intimidating. :rollside:

cola
12-21-2005, 08:06 AM
I didnt say the person is gay, but that the tats are gay...and also I dont find him intimidating. :rollside:
He's not intimidating, I though maybe you wanted him to hook you up with a date. He knows lots of guys without tats.

Chase
12-21-2005, 08:07 AM
So are ALL tattoos gay??

NOTALENT
12-21-2005, 08:07 AM
He's not intimidating, I though maybe you wanted him to hook you up with a date. He knows lots of guys without tats.
Sorry manng...I dont swing that way...

riverbound
12-21-2005, 08:16 AM
He doesnt necesarily look very straight......remember Metrosexual=GAY. Tell him his hat is in crooked too :rolleyes:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
12-21-2005, 08:18 AM
Who cares? People get tattoos for their own personal reasons. I have a few, one or two I wish I didn't, but whatever. I could care less what anyone else thinks of my tattoos. :)

Chase
12-21-2005, 08:19 AM
I think we should meet and show each other our tattoos... :idea:

riverbound
12-21-2005, 08:19 AM
Who cares? People get tattoos for their own personal reasons. I have a few, one or two I wish I didn't, but whatever. I could care less what anyone else thinks of my tattoos. :)
So you are gay too :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
12-21-2005, 08:20 AM
So you are gay too :D
Appearantly so. Don't tell my husbands. :D

cola
12-21-2005, 08:24 AM
He doesnt necesarily look very straight......remember Metrosexual=GAY. Tell him his hat is in crooked too :rolleyes:
I think I have told him that since he was 13. I don't think he cares what others think. I know thats what makes him happy & it doesn't hurt anyone.

Do F150's Float?
12-21-2005, 08:28 AM
I like mine (right now), eventhough everyone thinks my jade elephant is a republican thing & my checkered flags are all focked up...i'm sure i'll get it fixed someday, lol.

BADASS38CHEVY
12-21-2005, 08:56 AM
Blood In Blood Out

JB in so cal
12-21-2005, 09:02 AM
Classic. :cool:

BADASS38CHEVY
12-21-2005, 09:03 AM
Darrell you mean flat tops are not in style anymore?

SummitKarl
12-21-2005, 09:06 AM
there was a thing on TV the other night about GANG tat's the spider web on the elbow represents "being traped in the hood" or at least thats what they said on the report

NOTALENT
12-21-2005, 09:13 AM
Darrell you mean flat tops are not in style anymore?
You better inform Kilrtoy about that... :rollside:

2Driver
12-21-2005, 09:16 AM
Shouldn't we just save bashing for Cheetahs, Commanders and Kachinas and leave families out of it.......Sorry, just feeling all Christmas-y and $hit :D

meaniam
12-21-2005, 09:28 AM
i dont know how correct this was. but i asked a guy that had them on his neck back around 96 97. what the hell they meant and why did he get them. this was a big ass dude. he said it was a jail tat. that belongs to the hells angels of orange county. and it symbolized time spent in jail 1 star for every year or maybe it was 1 star for every time you been locked up. to me this made since cuase i know his ass was in federal prison. for selling and possesion of dope. and some other things. just cant remember what for. this was way before all the star thing became the fad. im wondering if tear drops will be next

Cole Trickle
12-21-2005, 09:41 AM
You better inform Kilrtoy about that... :rollside:
I did a couple weeks back but I think he is still in denial.:D;)

NOTALENT
12-21-2005, 09:43 AM
Is that your 1972 chevelle in the pic???

NOTALENT
12-21-2005, 09:44 AM
I did a couple weeks back but I think he is still in denial.:D;)
hehe...He may be trying to bring it back.... :D or the wife keep's telling him it's still hip...lol

TJRiver
12-21-2005, 09:46 AM
Dr. Seuss book ring a bell?
Star bellied Sneeches anyone@?

Cole Trickle
12-21-2005, 09:47 AM
hehe...He may be trying to bring it back.... :D or the wife keep's telling him it's still hip...lol
Yeah Miguel the Flattie still lights my fire!!!!
She wants to keep him Dorked out so he dosen't get any attention from the girls at his work. :p

unleashed
12-21-2005, 10:04 AM
She wants to keep him Dorked out so he dosen't get any attention from the girls at his work. :p
Damn, Now that was funny!
Deano

NOTALENT
12-21-2005, 10:10 AM
haha...FLMAO!!! What does she do when he's taking out the bitchen boat then???

riverroyal
12-21-2005, 10:33 AM
on your son being married and hanging out with you,not many dads and sons do that anymore

Kilrtoy
12-21-2005, 10:41 AM
I think that is the best answer, but even with a new dou, I would still be a dork and I know this....

Kilrtoy
12-21-2005, 10:42 AM
Daryl can you send over the memo , Mine got lost in the mail...AGAIN
Does this mean my red short tight OP shorts are out too....

NOTALENT
12-21-2005, 10:43 AM
I think that is the best answer, but even with a new dou, I would still be a dork and I know this....
Well then your a Dork with a Bitchen Boat, and A Hot Wife (if you dont mind me saying so)hehe....your doing something right...

RiverToysJas
12-21-2005, 10:44 AM
The Star Tatoo question has been asked here before... (http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51856) I still don't get it. :)
I'm one of those weirdo freaks w/o any tatoos. http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/spezial/jasons_smilie/kid.gif I've been tempted a couple of times to get a monkey on my back, then I remind myself what they look like after ten years and the mood passes. ;)
Lately I have been thinking about getting a tatoo of the word "tatoos", with the red anti-circle around it. That'd be funny, I don't care who you are! :D
RTJas :D

shadow
12-21-2005, 11:08 AM
Daryl can you send over the memo , Mine got lost in the mail...AGAIN
Does this mean my red short tight OP shorts are out too....
No memo Kilr,It's was in small print in the credits at the end of the final rerun of Dragnet. :rollside:
The op shorts are making a come back in Havasu so i hear,along with feathered hair mullets.I wish i knew how to photochop i'd see how you'd look with a mullet. :D

unleashed
12-21-2005, 11:09 AM
The Star Tatoo question has been asked here before... (http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51856) I still don't get it. :)
I'm one of those weirdo freaks w/o any tatoos. http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/spezial/jasons_smilie/kid.gif I've been tempted a couple of times to get a monkey on my back, then I remind myself what they look like after ten years and the mood passes. ;)
Lately I have been thinking about getting a tatoo of the word "tatoos", with the red anti-circle around it. That'd be funny, I don't care who you are! :D
How about a tattoo that says "Im an Oger"...hahahahahaha
Tell the family hello for me.
Deano

Kilrtoy
12-21-2005, 11:13 AM
No memo Kilr,It's was in small print in the credits at the end of the final rerun of Dragnet. :rollside:
The op shorts are making a come back in Havasu so i hear,along with feathered hair mullets.I wish i knew how to photochop i'd see how you'd look with a mullet. :D
Shadow are you still at Ford....

RiverToysJas
12-21-2005, 11:18 AM
How about a tattoo that says "Im an Oger"...hahahahahaha
Tell the family hello for me.
Deano
LMAO! That reminds me, I should of never had this tatoo removed.....
http://op6c.com/images/fun2/rtjas_tat.jpg

shadow
12-21-2005, 11:20 AM
Shadow are you still at Ford....
Yep!You need some Ford help?
Thought you drove Chevys?Let me know if i can help.

Kilrtoy
12-21-2005, 11:54 AM
Yep!You need some Ford help?
Thought you drove Chevys?Let me know if i can help.
False rumors, someone said you had moved on....
YEP its still a cheby

shadow
12-21-2005, 12:08 PM
False rumors, someone said you had moved on....
YEP its still a cheby
Been with Ford for over 10yrs.

That Guy
12-21-2005, 12:18 PM
Its called the nautical star. They were popular with sailors....The North star was used to find their way home at sea in the old days. Now its just a cool tattoo alot of kids like not to sure if it has any different meaning now. They've been around a long time just popular again. Personally I like tattoos and dont have a problem with them.
Deano
Nicely stated Deano....has to be one of the dumbest threads of all time. Get tattoos, don't get tattoos...who cares. Enjoy life and do what makes you happy...Yes, Miguel....I have a star with my wife's name in it because she is my star...(that comment should ensure that I score tonight) :crossx: :crossx: Now go back to stirring up sh@t.... :crossx:

Kilrtoy
12-21-2005, 12:20 PM
Nicely stated Deano....has to be one of the dumbest threads of all time. Get tattoos, don't get tattoos...who cares. Enjoy life and do what makes you happy...Yes, Miguel....I have a star with my wife's name in it because she is my star...(that comment should ensure that I score tonight) :crossx: :crossx: Now go back to stirring up sh@t.... :crossx:
Being the fact I have never looked at you Steve other than the time you block my view of your beautiful wife and I had to readjust my postion.
I will look for it next time... Just don't stand infront of her
Post a pic steve i want to see this..

That Guy
12-21-2005, 12:22 PM
Being the fact I have never looked at you Steve other than the time you block my view of your beautiful wife and I had to readjust my postion.
I will look for it next time... Just don't stand infront of her
Post a pic steve i want to see this..
That isn't true...I've seen you look at me lots of times.....mostly with a look of get the f out of the way, I can't see Denise.....lol :crossx:

cola
12-21-2005, 12:59 PM
on your son being married and hanging out with you,not many dads and sons do that anymore
Thanks, now I get to hang with his son also. Some parents just don't have the time for there kids, chasing the almighty dollar. I chose my kids. Now he says he cant wait for days like this. First trip to Baja riding @ 5 years old. We rode last weekend also. It doesn't get any better then spending time with family.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1268mexico_1.jpg

Essex29
12-21-2005, 01:01 PM
Thanks, now I get to hang with his son also. Some parents just don't have the time for there kids, chasing the almighty dollar. I chose my kids. Now he says he cant wait for days like this. First trip to Baja riding @ 5 years old. We rode last weekend also. It doesn't get any better then spending time with family.
Hey, you were a little skinier back then :)

cola
12-21-2005, 01:08 PM
Hey, you were a little skinier back then :)
Thanks, before I quit smoking. No gray either. :cool:

unleashed
12-21-2005, 01:15 PM
That is a killer photo. Family is key...I take my daughter just about everywhere...havasu, glamis, dumont, tahoe, mojave....I love keeping her involved and hope she will never forget these moments.
Deano

meaniam
12-21-2005, 01:19 PM
Is that your 1972 chevelle in the pic???
1971 yes one of 7 classics i own. that one is in the best looking of them all.

MAINEVENT
12-21-2005, 01:20 PM
I thought they were still the cool thing :crossx:
Tats are ones choice whether they get trendy tats or meaningful tats i personally like tats gonna get my first peace in feb but most people who get trendy tats regret them to eachsown i guess.......

riverroyal
12-21-2005, 01:28 PM
like estero beach,just past ensenada,,,,Ive been home for 10 months with my boys,we are now figuring out how to have me stay home for 10 more years...great picture

riverracerx
12-21-2005, 01:32 PM
I am sure there is a Honda in that picture somewhere (I can barely see the blue seat) Just looked quickly and thought it was funny to see two HRC jerseys and a bunch of Yamahas. :)

cola
12-21-2005, 02:00 PM
I am sure there is a Honda in that picture somewhere (I can barely see the blue seat) Just looked quickly and thought it was funny to see two HRC jerseys and a bunch of Yamahas. :)
Yea, theres a 87 XR250 in the back. :)

cola
12-21-2005, 02:30 PM
My daughter & son-in-law went the religious route. Very devoted Catholic family with two beautiful kids and another due in Feb.
We couldn't be more proud of our kids. Tattoos and all.
Late, Mike&Kim
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1268xtat.jpg

cola
12-21-2005, 02:51 PM
like estero beach,just past ensenada,,,,Ive been home for 10 months with my boys,we are now figuring out how to have me stay home for 10 more years...great picture
We rode up there from La Jolla Beach. Had to tow my son back, he keep riding two far out in the surf, and the bike quit. I could kick his ass riding back then, too.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
12-21-2005, 03:03 PM
Satan rules!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crossx:
remind me not to stand next to you, I dont want to get it by lighting

Cole91
12-21-2005, 04:28 PM
Deano
Well stated Deano. Also you will find that a lot of U.S. Marines will have this tattoo to signify there connection with the sea.

SHAKEN Not Stirred
12-28-2005, 10:00 PM
Let SNS know to
PAY UP SUCKER
Kilr.....What do you mean MIA?
It's called "No union lunch breaks HERE!".....AKA....Self Employment...
The ole' end of the year push so I can spend Christmas to New Year's in YOUR new home town......
I'm in town.....Waiting to buy you dinner.......Casa Fernandez wasn't it ???
The Carne Asada's on me....
Later,
BTW.....Happy New Year......
CJG
:)

syke-o
12-28-2005, 10:13 PM
you know whats gay... dudes with flat tops.. i have 3 stars with my kids initials next to each one.. do i know what a star means??? who the f@ck cares what it means, i just liked it... you dont have to always get a tat that has some really deep meaning or symbolism, you can get something just because you like the design...

Kachina26
12-29-2005, 06:29 AM
On white folk (white power types), it means they have commited a violent act on a non-white. Or so I was told.

Kachina26
12-29-2005, 06:31 AM
who the f@ck cares what it means, i just liked it... you dont have to always get a tat that has some really deep meaning or symbolism, you can get something just because you like the design...
Be careful, my buddy liked the way some chinese writing looked and got it on his back. Turns out it translates into "I love chinese D!ck" :D
And watch the flat top comments mister! ;)

rrrr
12-29-2005, 08:02 AM
The only tatoo I have says "Welcome to Jamaica! Have a Nice Day" :D
LMAO, are you sure it's not just "Wendy"? :crossx: :crossx: :D

tcook33
12-29-2005, 08:11 AM
One of the best pics ever......