PDA

View Full Version : hey djunk

jdf
06-14-2007, 02:00 PM
so how is the move in going .need some more stuff

djunkie
06-14-2007, 02:19 PM
Waiting for escrow to close. Should be this coming tuesday if the freakin bank would hurry up and send the loan papers over.

76ANTHONY
06-14-2007, 02:21 PM
PARTY AT DJUNKIES NEW PLACE:D
had ta do it:devil: :D

jdf
06-14-2007, 02:24 PM
dam bank's .... we need a place to trash this weekend

djunkie
06-14-2007, 02:25 PM
Who is this? :confused: :confused:

jdf
06-14-2007, 02:30 PM
don't worry i'm in texas ..i think we are coming out there next mth and try meet up with some of ya'll

Cole Trickle
06-14-2007, 02:32 PM
Who is this? :confused: :confused:
I have no idea but I like his style!!!:D
I will bring the alcohol,punch and Pdiddy to break in the new pad;):D:devil:

djunkie
06-14-2007, 02:32 PM
don't worry i'm in texas ..i think we are coming out there next mth and try meet up with some of ya'll
Oh. It just sounded like you knew me then I saw the Texas and was like WTF??? Thought maybe you were someone from another forum. Don't mind me, I've had like 6 phone calls from different people in the last 1/2 hour and my tiny brain is on overload right now. I think I'll go to work tonight so I can rest it. :D :D

djunkie
06-14-2007, 02:34 PM
I've been thinking about this whole party thing and I'm doubtful that many would want to make the trek to the ghetto. :D :D

76ANTHONY
Oh. It just sounded like you knew me then I saw the Texas and was like WTF??? Thought maybe you were someone from another forum. Don't mind me, I've had like 6 phone calls from different people in the last 1/2 hour and my tiny brain is on overload right now. I think I'll go to work tonight so I can rest it. :D :D
pimp:D

photo chick
Don't trust those Texans in your new pad!!! :jawdrop: :D

jdf
06-14-2007, 02:35 PM
i know the feeling / i get to work on her boat tonight

Cole Trickle
06-14-2007, 02:36 PM
I've been thinking about this whole party thing and I'm doubtful that many would want to make the trek to the ghetto. :D :D
no worries I will bring the truck and then a tent so I can camp in your back yard:D

vee-driven
06-14-2007, 05:31 PM
sounds like were neighbors, i just hope your above pacific. lol

Redwing247
06-14-2007, 09:07 PM
Make sure the backyard is grassy.............:D :D

Ziggy
06-14-2007, 09:11 PM
Try not sitting on the brain.........:D

djunkie
06-14-2007, 09:24 PM
sounds like were neighbors, i just hope your above pacific. lol
Not even close to Pacific. You from Pedro? I live up the street from the In-N-Out right now.

riverbound
06-14-2007, 09:33 PM
I will bring the tequila....just remember Keep the throw up out of the car and in Djunks new house :D
we are gonna break his place in right :D

riverbound
06-14-2007, 09:34 PM
I will bring the trailer and crash out front....make sure to keep 60 feet of curb space clear for me.;)

Ivan Dan
06-14-2007, 10:39 PM
I will bring the tequila....just remember Keep the throw up out of the car and in Djunks new house :D
Feed DJ a couple drinks and he'll pass out for the rest of the weekend and then the real party will start. :D

MBlaster
06-14-2007, 11:05 PM
Ah hell, I will.
VIVA LAS LOMAS:D

76ANTHONY
06-14-2007, 11:34 PM
I will bring the trailer and crash out front....make sure to keep 60 feet of curb space clear for me.;)
i call the top of the trailer to pass out on:D

vee-driven
06-14-2007, 11:40 PM
Not even close to Pacific. You from Pedro? I live up the street from the In-N-Out right now.
Oh yes the in-n-out, we used to setup street races a few years back outta there. No i'm not from pedro but i know alot of them, born and raised in lomita, when i am in pedro i am hanging out down by channel and gaffey.

HM
06-15-2007, 12:04 AM
Do you need anyone to come over and lean on your truck in a drunken stupor in his underwear? :D

djunkie
06-15-2007, 02:48 AM
This is LA bud. No such thing as that much curb space. Plus the street is a narrow street. Parking only on one side of it. The backyard is decent size though. Just bring a tent. LOL!!!!!!!:D :D

djunkie
06-15-2007, 02:50 AM
Oh yes the in-n-out, we used to setup street races a few years back outta there. No i'm not from pedro but i know alot of them, born and raised in lomita, when i am in pedro i am hanging out down by channel and gaffey.
Yes I've done my share of street racing in this town too. Used to hang out there a little but got tired of the wanna be rice rocket racers showing up. Channel and Gaffey huh? I might have hired you to dig a ditch for me 1 time. :D :D

djunkie
06-15-2007, 02:51 AM
Do you need anyone to come over and lean on your truck in a drunken stupor in his underwear? :D
If you wouldn't mind. I'll be a little home sick for the first few months so that may make me feel better. :D :D

djunkie
06-15-2007, 02:52 AM
Feed DJ a couple drinks and he'll pass out for the rest of the weekend and then the real party will start. :D
Damm comedians. I think I'll charge you guys to get in the door. :crossx: :crossx:

vee-driven
06-15-2007, 03:00 PM
Yes I've done my share of street racing in this town too. Used to hang out there a little but got tired of the wanna be rice rocket racers showing up. Channel and Gaffey huh? I might have hired you to dig a ditch for me 1 time. :D :D
hey! my back aint wet, but i am sure my friends bosses construction company will dig you a nice ditch.

djunkie
06-15-2007, 03:03 PM
hey! my back aint wet, but i am sure my friends bosses construction company will dig you a nice ditch.
Oh man are you friends with Dan. AKA Genius . LOL!!:D

riverbound
06-15-2007, 03:16 PM
This is LA bud. No such thing as that much curb space. Plus the street is a narrow street. Parking only on one side of it. The backyard is decent size though. Just bring a tent. LOL!!!!!!!:D :D
Whats a tent:confused: :confused: ;) :D
thats cool...I will just park it on the front lawn......problem is it will probably be longer than your property.

vee-driven
06-15-2007, 06:03 PM
Oh man are you friends with Dan. AKA Genius . LOL!!:D
yea, i have been good friends with Dan since 7th grade.

djunkie
06-16-2007, 11:31 AM
yea, i have been good friends with Dan since 7th grade.
No shit huh? Ya I had a friend that used to work with him when S&J racing was around. I was down at that shop a lot hanging out.