PDA

View Full Version : Back from Moabi

ahhell
06-14-2007, 04:30 PM
just got back from 5 great days at Moabi, Boating, tubing, Drinking, catching a shitload of strippers, Wakebaording, and catching up times with old neighbors and new friends....I'd post up a few pix but the camera was dead 30 seconds after I turned it on....and the best part,a 30mminute ride home:D
nothing like camping in your backyard

Phat Matt
06-14-2007, 04:33 PM
just got back from 5 great days at Moabi, Boating, tubing, Drinking, catching a shitload of strippers, Wakebaording, and catching up times with old neighbors and new friends....I'd post up a few pix but the camera was dead 30 seconds after I turned it on....and the best part,a 30mminute ride home:D
What did you use for bait? Ones? :)

thumbs
06-14-2007, 04:35 PM
I just booked 5 days there and I even got a penninsula spot. Just me and the wife for 5 days then 2 days at Needles Marina.
Our only problem is we need don't have a flag person so I can wake board. I'll need to figure that one out somehow.:idea:

thumbs
06-14-2007, 04:38 PM
catching a shitload of strippers
We did you catch them? I could use one as a flag person if my wife will approve.

YODA
06-14-2007, 05:15 PM
We did you catch them? I could use one as a flag person if my wife will approve.
Just tell her its your cousin with a really small bikini

Moabirick
06-14-2007, 05:32 PM
I just booked 5 days there and I even got a penninsula spot. Just me and the wife for 5 days then 2 days at Needles Marina.
Our only problem is we need don't have a flag person so I can wake board. I'll need to figure that one out somehow.:idea:
Come by mobile #2, if were out there, I will help you guys out if you want to go wakeboarding. Oh yeah, and I always have cold beer. We will be out there 6-27 thru 7/2.

ahhell
06-14-2007, 06:02 PM
What did you use for bait? Ones? :)
LOL...stripers...strippers....whatever it takes...:D
would have preferred strippers:eek:
Thumbs...let me know when you're out there, I'll trade you a flagman for some wake board lessons for my son...I'm only 30 minutes away

Debbolas
06-15-2007, 08:54 AM
Ok, so I will i m a g i n e the wonderful time I know you all had :D
We are coming out to the trailer at the end of the month (for sure!) I might come sooner:D

Big Kahunaa
06-15-2007, 09:17 AM
saw you coming back with the mo-home

Riomouse911
06-16-2007, 08:39 AM
SecondPLACE and I will be on a penninsula next weekend, Fri-Sat Sun.... Look for the flagpole flying a blue flag with a white X (Scotlands flag, the Cross of St Andrews). I have a grey/black Nautique and SecondPLACE has a white/yellow Placecraft stepcat. We'll have room for extra boarders and a few cold ones on ice as well. I need to confirm which site it is, we're always on either 9 or 18....

air210
06-16-2007, 11:49 AM
SecondPLACE and I will be on a penninsula next weekend, Fri-Sat Sun.... Look for the flagpole flying a blue flag with a white X (Scotlands flag, the Cross of St Andrews). I have a grey/black Nautique and SecondPLACE has a white/yellow Placecraft stepcat. We'll have room for extra boarders and a few cold ones on ice as well. I need to confirm which site it is, we're always on either 9 or 18....
Riomouse911
Do you have a full penninsula? You have any room for 1 car(tent camping). I have an black and grey 210 also. I'm having trouble getting any reservations out at moabi. Used to go out there all the time, before you needed to make reservations a year in advance.

Debbolas
06-16-2007, 12:42 PM
We will be at Mojave around that time (I think) maybe we can cruise on up :D
Every since they put in electricity at the pennisulas it's difficult to get reservations. That place use to be EMPTY during August :jawdrop:

ahhell
06-16-2007, 12:43 PM
Riomouse911
Do you have a full penninsula? You have any room for 1 car(tent camping). I have an black and grey 210 also. I'm having trouble getting any reservations out at moabi. Used to go out there all the time, before you needed to make reservations a year in advance.
We go sunday to thursday every year, they were only about half full,we changed our reservations from site 14 to site 4 3 weeks prior...no problems. June is still pretty easy to get in cuz Cali kids are still in skool:D
Big Kahuna...that lovley RV is gonna be for sale soon....intrested?????:D

ahhell
06-16-2007, 12:47 PM
We will be at Mojave around that time (I think) maybe we can cruise on up :D
Every since they put in electricity at the pennisulas it's difficult to get reservations. That place use to be EMPTY during August :jawdrop:
we can use my boat...even though the gas costs more.....:eek:
Debbo, you shoulda come out, it was a good time...see you soon

WishIknew
06-16-2007, 02:21 PM
Where is this secret place ??????????? MOABI ?????

MBlaster
06-16-2007, 02:29 PM
Isn't it that 4X4 place in Utah?

WishIknew
06-16-2007, 04:33 PM
Come by mobile #2, if were out there, I will help you guys out if you want to go wakeboarding. Oh yeah, and I always have cold beer. We will be out there 6-27 thru 7/2.
??:confused:

ahhell
06-16-2007, 05:49 PM
I40 just before crossing into Arizona...10 miles past Needles
BUT DONT TELL ANYBODY:mad: :D

stoker22405
06-16-2007, 05:56 PM
Where is this secret place ??????????? MOABI ?????
Its a Ok place....There is a few Mobile Homes there for sale...

WishIknew
06-16-2007, 06:15 PM
Its a Ok place....There is a few Mobile Homes there for sale...
Really somebody better get em QUICK:) :) :) :) :)

PaPaG
06-16-2007, 09:30 PM
Really somebody better get em QUICK:) :) :) :) :)
shoooosh dont say anything it is supposed to be a secret :D :D
can I help rip up some flooring or did you burn it down and start from scratch? You gonna bring the new toy out soon? :D

WishIknew
06-16-2007, 10:19 PM
can I help rip up some flooring or did you burn it down and start from scratch? You gonna bring the new toy out soon? :D
You know I was looking on you tube the other day and LOCKER BOY #1 #2 #3 looked real familar to me I dont know why do you PAPA?????:eat: :eat:

WishIknew
06-16-2007, 11:30 PM
NO MOABI Support here?????W.T.F.:boxingguy :boxingguy

Baja Big Dog
06-17-2007, 09:03 AM
Park Moabi is a secret gay trailer park nestled in the corner of California, and Arizona. It was put there by the county to keep the fags out of southern Cali...
A lot of guys riding golf carts side saddle...but the women are fine!!!:eek:
Oh yea it occaionally smells like shit!!:D

WishIknew
06-17-2007, 01:00 PM
Park Moabi is a secret gay trailer park nestled in the corner of California, and Arizona. It was put there by the county to keep the fags out of southern Cali...
Typical Dog always sniffing:D :D :D :D

PaPaG
06-17-2007, 01:05 PM
And how do you know all this? were you King DOG at that park? :D :D

PaPaG
06-17-2007, 01:09 PM
You know I was looking on you tube the other day and LOCKER BOY #1 #2 #3 looked real familar to me I dont know why do you PAPA?????:eat: :eat:
Got some nice pics of a white jeep burried in the sand and being pulled out and also getting stuck going up that same locker boy hill :D :D looks like I will be making some pic posts soon :D :D

WishIknew
06-17-2007, 01:14 PM
Got some nice pics of a white jeep burried in the sand and being pulled out and also getting stuck going up that same locker boy hill :D :D looks like I will be making some pic posts soon :D :D
PAPA good morning how are you today

WishIknew
06-17-2007, 01:18 PM
Hey we all get stuck now and again thats why everybody has a camera to rub it in:) :)

PaPaG
06-17-2007, 01:20 PM
Hey we all get stuck now and again thats why everybody has a camera to rub it in:) :)
Doing ok bud, how are you? and you are right about the camera,,,the trick is to get unstuck or up that hill before anyone has a chance to film us, lol :D :D
Thats half the fun of it..:)

Baja Big Dog
06-17-2007, 03:24 PM
Sounds to me like WishIknew and Pappa G have a little pissing contest going on.....You kids play nice now and dont forget to share....:) :) :)

Baja Big Dog
06-17-2007, 03:26 PM
And how do you know all this? were you King DOG at that park? :D :D
I believe you are the one who has a house there....I dont....I stay in Havi :eek: :eek:

Riomouse911
06-17-2007, 04:05 PM
air210, sorry, I was away from the keyboard...We should, PM me with your # and I'll check and see if there's room enough. Should be, but I'll need to make sure.

EAZYKILLER2006
06-17-2007, 04:10 PM
30 sec from home, and ya didnt go back for batteries:confused: for some pics? im calling BS
http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/style_emoticons/default/worthlessthread.gif

ahhell
06-17-2007, 06:41 PM
30 sec from home, and ya didnt go back for batteries:confused: for some pics? im calling BS
http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/style_emoticons/default/worthlessthread.gif
We go quite a bit so next time
Hey Im an ex-Hesperian....:D :D :D

PaPaG
06-17-2007, 07:20 PM
I believe you are the one who has a house there....I dont....I stay in Havi :eek: :eek:
Ouch:D :D hey dont rub it in ok :hammer2:

PaPaG
06-17-2007, 07:23 PM
Sounds to me like WishIknew and Pappa G have a little pissing contest going on.....You kids play nice now and dont forget to share....:) :) :)
Hey trouble maker quit trying to start shiat, lol:)

LEADFOOTjosh
06-17-2007, 07:38 PM
Doing ok bud, how are you? and you are right about the camera,,,the trick is to get unstuck or up that hill before anyone has a chance to film us, lol :D :D
Thats half the fun of it..:)
huh.. is that why you dont invite me to go wheelin anymore LOCKER.. i mean PAPA G :D :D

PaPaG
06-17-2007, 07:45 PM
huh.. is that why you dont invite me to go wheelin anymore LOCKER.. i mean PAPA G :D :D
Hey Joshie Boy, we thought you were lost, I keep hearing about your wheelers but we have not seen them, when you going to bring one out and join the fun or try to keep up lol :D :D

PaPaG
06-17-2007, 07:46 PM
hey email me with your right email so I can give you shiat :D

LEADFOOTjosh
06-17-2007, 07:59 PM
Hey Joshie Boy, we thought you were lost, I keep hearing about your wheelers but we have not seen them, when you going to bring one out and join the fun or try to keep up lol :D :D
got somethin under my sleeve.. got to finish up the black jeep so I can turn it.. and then its long arm and 37's for the green one.. Once I ditch the black one.. Ill start to build a cage in the green one.. that will keep the stock int. and rear seat.. So I can drag the rest of the family around on trail rides :D :D :D
but the black one will be out the the PARK fo sho.. unitll it sells :) :)

PaPaG
06-17-2007, 08:06 PM
got somethin under my sleeve.. got to finish up the black jeep so I can turn it.. and then its long arm and 37's for the green one.. Once I ditch the black one.. Ill start to build a cage in the green one.. that will keep the stock int. and rear seat.. So I can drag the rest of the family around on trail rides :D :D :D
Moabi had some cool off road areas but BLM says NO except for some of the washes, I would like to see how that one does out there :D

EAZYKILLER2006
06-17-2007, 08:34 PM
We go quite a bit so next time
Hey Im an ex-Hesperian....:D :D :D
ohhh reallly?:D

stoker22405
06-17-2007, 09:01 PM
got somethin under my sleeve.. got to finish up the black jeep so I can turn it.. the and then its long arm and 37's for green one.. Once I ditch the black one.. Ill start to build a cage in the green one.. that will keep the stock int. and rear seat.. So I can drag the rest of the family around on trail rides :D :D :D
So much for the under the sleeve....:idea:

stoker22405
06-17-2007, 09:03 PM
Moabi had some cool off road areas but BLM says NO except for some of the washes, I would like to see how that one does out there :D
I got a 20 that says it doesnt even exsist:D

WishIknew
06-17-2007, 09:13 PM
50 says it does:eek:

WishIknew
06-17-2007, 09:17 PM
Where is that shiat sniffing DOG????????:idea:

WishIknew
06-17-2007, 09:20 PM
Some people will try real hard to stay off the hills they cant make it up:)

stoker22405
06-18-2007, 05:38 AM
50 says it does:eek:
50.00 is way to much for me.....

thumbs
06-18-2007, 08:14 AM
Thumbs...let me know when you're out there, I'll trade you a flagman for some wake board lessons for my son...I'm only 30 minutes away
Sounds like a deal. The wife and I will be there from 8/4 to 8/8 in site #25 on the peninsula. We have the entire site reserved just for us. I believe it's the furthest spot north.
I'll shoot you a PM as we get closer.
Anyone is welcome to stop by for a beer and shoot the shit.

Baja Big Dog
06-18-2007, 08:42 AM
Sounds like a deal. The wife and I will be there from 8/4 to 8/8 in site #25 on the peninsula. We have the entire site reserved just for us. I believe it's the furthest spot north.
I'll shoot you a PM as we get closer.
Anyone is welcome to stop by for a beer and shoot the shit.
If its shit you want its shit you will get from this group!!!!
But free beer will bring them like a coon dog to a bear up a tree!:D

PaPaG
06-18-2007, 11:43 AM
Some people will try real hard to stay off the hills they cant make it up:)
You know my saying I can go anywhere you can go...lol:D

PaPaG
06-18-2007, 02:54 PM
I thought you would like this:D :D

OutCole'd
06-18-2007, 02:56 PM
How cute, a thread just for all the little Moabi peeps.

PaPaG
06-18-2007, 03:00 PM
Hey we all can't live in the Beverly Hills of Trailer Parks :eek: :D :D

OutCole'd
06-18-2007, 03:03 PM
Hey we all can't live in the Beverly Hills of Trailer Parks :eek: :D :D
You are such the post wh0re now.....:D

PaPaG
06-18-2007, 03:04 PM
You are such the post wh0re now.....:D
Man you were not kidding, once it grabs a hold of you you are screwed :rollside:

WishIknew
06-18-2007, 05:22 PM
I thought you would like this:D :D
This is why i just hate cameras stuck just 1 time and a camera now if you want to talk about the hill???????? does not seem to be any movies of me:eek: :eek:

WishIknew
06-18-2007, 05:24 PM
At least we can have dbl wides not parkmodels:D :D :D

OutCole'd
06-18-2007, 06:35 PM
At least we can have dbl wides not parkmodels:D :D :D
Ya, well at least we have pavement....:D :D

WishIknew
06-18-2007, 06:47 PM
Pavement is good:D :D

LEADFOOTjosh
06-18-2007, 06:48 PM
hey dont bag on the dirt & gravel.. it works good to Exfoliate your feet
:) :) :)

LEADFOOTjosh
06-18-2007, 06:50 PM
This is why i just hate cameras stuck just 1 time and a camera now if you want to talk about the hill???????? does not seem to be any movies of me:eek: :eek:
well.. if you dont get stuck every once in awhile.. your not tryin hard enough.. its just when you cant ever make it up something you got a problem :D :D :D

PaPaG
06-18-2007, 08:16 PM
Wanna Bet? I got it on my phone video:D :D

WishIknew
06-18-2007, 08:19 PM
Wanna Bet? I got it on my phone video:D :D
OF me climbing it in reverse:D :D :D

PaPaG
06-18-2007, 08:21 PM
well.. if you dont get stuck every once in awhile.. your not tryin hard enough.. its just when you cant ever make it up something you got a problem :D :D :D
Very true, thankfully I finally made it up, I was glad to make it interesting, I could have just gone back and picked up the other jeep and blasted up the first time but that wouldn't have been any fun now would it :D :D

PaPaG
06-18-2007, 08:23 PM
OF me climbing it in reverse:D :D :D
I don't think I saw that one, when did you do that? as for the hill climb, Got Shocks? or should I say mounts :D :D

WishIknew
06-18-2007, 08:24 PM
Very true, thankfully I finally made it up, I was glad to make it interesting, I could have just gone back and picked up the other jeep and blasted up the first time but that wouldn't have been any fun now would it :D :D
WHATS WITH THE OTHER JEEP STUFF?????? You run what you brought:sqeyes: :sqeyes: :sqeyes:

WishIknew
06-18-2007, 08:25 PM
I don't think I saw that one, when did you do that? as for the hill climb, Got Shocks? or should I say mounts :D :D
Yea but some are IN THE JEEP not on it:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

PaPaG
06-18-2007, 08:26 PM
WHATS WITH THE OTHER JEEP STUFF?????? You run what you brought:sqeyes: :sqeyes: :sqeyes:
you brung?

PaPaG
06-18-2007, 08:27 PM
you lost me on that one SS, when we gonna see the new setup? I want to watch you go up those hills again :D :D

PaPaG
06-18-2007, 08:29 PM
where is the other trouble maker? :) :) :eek:

WishIknew
06-18-2007, 08:30 PM
you lost me on that one SS, when we gonna see the new setup? I want to watch you go up those hills again :D :D
Yea and i want to see a twin turbo run to we just cant seem to line these things up???????????

WishIknew
06-18-2007, 08:33 PM
where is the other trouble maker? :) :) :eek:
I only know a couple other people here and everybody is talking s**t about Moabi Trash??????:argue:

PaPaG
06-18-2007, 08:39 PM
Yea and i want to see a twin turbo run to we just cant seem to line these things up???????????
I know a guy that has one down in near Havasu, let me see if I can arrange a ride for you :D :D hey did you see that 1000hp blown 572 in spam? would drop right it your boat :devil:

WishIknew
06-18-2007, 08:42 PM
I know a guy that has one down in near Havasu, let me see if I can arrange a ride for you :D :D hey did you see that 1000hp blown 572 in spam? would drop right it your boat :devil:
Yea but the 18k is a small problem:D :D :D :D

PaPaG
06-18-2007, 08:46 PM
Yea but the 18k is a small problem:D :D :D :D
you get that in paper monthly :D :D

WishIknew
06-18-2007, 08:51 PM
you get that in paper monthly :D :D
Yea but i lose twice that to get it go figure:eek: :eek: :eek:

PaPaG
06-18-2007, 08:54 PM
Yea but i lose twice that to get it go figure:eek: :eek: :eek:
I know that feeling... Hey by the way went by your place this morning and the air is working.....:D

WishIknew
06-18-2007, 08:56 PM
I know that feeling... Hey by the way went by your place this morning and the air is working.....:D
Hey i got over 100 can i go home now????:D

PaPaG
06-18-2007, 08:59 PM
I forgot to tell you, we took a boat ride up to your new place on Monday around 630, water was really high, flowing faster that I have ever seen to...Moabi was actually busy with a bunch of lake lice making their migration up to the bridge :D :D

WishIknew
06-18-2007, 09:03 PM
I forgot to tell you, we took a boat ride up to your new place on Monday around 630, water was really high, flowing faster that I have ever seen to...Moabi was actually busy with a bunch of lake lice making their migration up to the bridge :D :D
NICE TRY:) :)

PaPaG
06-18-2007, 09:06 PM
NICE TRY:) :)
We got pics of all the places for sale, wanna see? :D :D I really did not know there were that many up for sale on both sides, more on the AZ side but still some on the Cali side with ramps or ramp approval...:eek: :eek:

WishIknew
06-18-2007, 09:08 PM
We got pics of all the places for sale, wanna see? :D :D I really did not know there were that many up for sale on both sides, more on the AZ side but still some on the Cali side with ramps or ramp approval...:eek: :eek:
Tomorrow already broke the work nite rule later:D :D :D :D :D

PaPaG
06-18-2007, 09:10 PM
Tomorrow already broke the work nite rule later:D :D :D :D :D
ok bud, take it easy :D :D

Baja Big Dog
06-19-2007, 08:05 AM
HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS...USE THE FRICKEN PHONE!!!:sleeping:
Do they have phones in Moabi?:confused:

OutCole'd
06-19-2007, 08:12 AM
Phones????? Do they have ELECTRICITY there?

PaPaG
06-19-2007, 08:29 AM
Fone ? we haf 2 walk all da ways 2 Havisue 2 gets 2 a fone, yous foget, we's in a mobial parc :D :D

PaPaG
06-19-2007, 08:31 AM
now don't you high societiy rich folk start picking on us trailer trash, first a electricity then phone service, you gotta be kidding:eek: :D

WishIknew
06-20-2007, 07:52 PM
Who is this guy???????

stoker22405
06-20-2007, 09:19 PM
Who is this guy???????
He used to go to Moabi but he got smart and bought a place at the Islander.They have power there year round and actual sewer lines....He has a Rhino and a Magic ..."Havi Baller"......
Im saving my pennies Billy....Maybe next season we will be neighbors....That is if they let me in...

Baja Big Dog
06-20-2007, 09:35 PM
He used to go to Moabi but he got smart and bought a place at the Islander.They have power there year round and actual sewer lines....He has a Rhino and a Magic ..."Havi Baller"......
Im saving my pennies Billy....Maybe next season we will be neighbors....That is if they let me in...
Just another GAY baller for the islander, you two make a good pair, at least your porch would be kept clean!!!
You would have to sell your golf cart and buy your Rhino parts back from that guy from the islander to obtain your true "BALLER" status.:D

Baja Big Dog
06-20-2007, 09:36 PM
Oh yea, and that Jeep will need another two cylinders to be allowed in the Islander....and painted to match your boat!!:eek:

PaPaG
06-21-2007, 10:16 AM
Hey Don't get any smart ideas, we can't lose the mayor of moabi :D

WishIknew
06-21-2007, 02:40 PM
Hey Don't get any smart ideas, we can't lose the mayor of moabi :D
They told me you were the mayor:confused:

PaPaG
06-21-2007, 03:02 PM
They were wrong :sleeping:

OutCole'd
06-21-2007, 03:04 PM
They were wrong :sleeping:
That's not what I heard.

PaPaG
06-21-2007, 03:13 PM
That's not what I heard.
me no want to be mayor me happy being TPT peon. :D

PaPaG
06-21-2007, 08:42 PM
Hey speed racer, whats up :D

Debbolas
06-22-2007, 07:11 AM
My son and I are going up to Lake Mojave, but stopping by the AVI to visit some friends on Monday. Maybe we can cruise by and look for you-all ;)

WishIknew
06-24-2007, 05:05 AM
:idea:

PaPaG
06-24-2007, 11:01 PM
:idea:
Whats with all the thinking and idea's :idea: :sqeyes:

WishIknew
06-25-2007, 07:20 AM
Whats with all the thinking and idea's :idea: :sqeyes:
Just lurking in the corner waiting to strike something i learned from a snake:) :) :)

PaPaG
06-25-2007, 12:19 PM
Just lurking in the corner waiting to strike something i learned from a snake:) :) :)
ahhhhh not another one...:D

LEADFOOTjosh
06-25-2007, 09:42 PM
got to watch out for those snakes.. they tend to stike really fast.. but there rattle is tougher than there bite.. :)

3 daytona`s
06-25-2007, 09:46 PM
This time you have outdone your self GOOD JOB:D

WishIknew
06-29-2007, 05:46 PM
Yea 2 cups and a string:)

ahhell
06-29-2007, 06:01 PM
WOW...this thread got jacked to an all new high...i was just telling about the great time I had camping:rolleyes:

Baja Big Dog
06-29-2007, 06:03 PM
WOW...this thread got jacked to an all new high...i was just telling about the great time I had camping:rolleyes:
Aint it funny....108 posts total, and 66 from Wishiknew, papag, and leadfoot.
Pretty sure these guys are home owners at Moabi!!!

ahhell
06-29-2007, 06:08 PM
Hey now...theres alot to be said about 'Needles Heights'...:D
Well Im off to lake F-Mohave...have fun

WishIknew
06-29-2007, 06:21 PM
NO homes just trailers And you hanging out at the campfire:eek:

gramps
07-05-2007, 12:02 PM
this is for those of you that really don't know him...................
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v113/hwgramps/Pasties.gif

PaPaG
07-05-2007, 12:20 PM
And your point? :D
I hear you hang out there all the time, Don't you have a trailer there? hmm thought I saw it on another post for sale, what you decided you better move over to the islander to get away from the rest of us:D :D

PaPaG
07-05-2007, 12:28 PM
You must have way to much time on your hands to go back and count how many posts and who posted them on this site, you sure you are not tracking us? :D :D

Baja Big Dog
07-05-2007, 07:28 PM
I applied at the Islander, they said my ass was too big for the stick, I was rejected!!!:mad:
Looks like its back to the "B" team......:eek:

Baja Big Dog
07-05-2007, 07:30 PM
And your point? :D
I hear you hang out there all the time, Don't you have a trailer there? hmm thought I saw it on another post for sale, what you decided you better move over to the islander to get away from the rest of us:D :D
Yea, I paid 5 bucks for a six pack of Diet Coke, and decided to not support the crew at the storage yard....:)

LEADFOOTjosh
07-05-2007, 11:01 PM
this post does nothin but up my post count.. :D :D :D

PaPaG
07-05-2007, 11:55 PM
I applied at the Islander, they said my ass was too big for the stick, I was rejected!!!:mad:
Looks like its back to the "B" team......:eek:
Welcome back buddy, I know it will be tough not being able to hang with the islander crowd but hey at least the B team is better than the C team :D :D

thumbs
07-13-2007, 08:48 AM
A month to go and we will be out there. Tell your boy to get ready. Probably hit the water on Mon. & Tues.
How old it you boy? Does he have a wakeboard?

Debbolas
07-13-2007, 10:51 AM
Ok, you can have "his boy" next month...........I have dibs on him helping my launch my boat this Tuesday :D