PDA

View Full Version : warlock regatta

warlock 27
06-14-2007, 08:04 PM
warlock needs a regatta, they are so much fun. our friends one year invited us with them to the advantage regatta and it was so much fun. so does any one why warlock does not have a regatta?:(

AZJD
06-14-2007, 08:43 PM
I can't even get Warlock to call me back. How in the hell can we expect them to organize a regatta?:D

pebo
06-14-2007, 08:51 PM
They had one that I know of, it was just plain AWFUL...... It was at the Bluewater in Parker a few years back. You had to buy everything. They were trying to 5 bucks just for a decal :mad:

jdnichols
06-14-2007, 09:41 PM
We helped put on one about 5 years ago when they were big into the racing, had a blast. They've been thru several changes in ownership with Carter trying to keep it going. Sometimes I think he's a bit burned out. We had fun at the Bluewater event too, not enough people showed up to make them want to do it again.
Maybe if we all bug Carter he might get interested again :)

Warlockjer
06-15-2007, 04:39 AM
I can't even get Warlock to call me back. How in the hell can we expect them to organize a regatta?:D
I had the same thing happen to me...It was a good boat however:)

AZJD
06-15-2007, 05:24 AM
I had the same thing happen to me...It was a good boat however:)
I love my boat, just have to direct my questions elsewhere!

warlock 27
06-15-2007, 12:03 PM
well if they ever have one i will go. but when i call them they are nice. we were plaining opening up the front to make it a open bow and they didnt mess around calling us back.