PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a big pool house to rent sept. 14-16th in Havi

Cole Trickle
06-15-2007, 03:25 PM
We are gonna do a joint bachelor/bachelorette party the same weekend as the RRX regatta and I would like to rent a good sized house with a pool/spa.
I would love to rent the old Nordic owners amazing rock pool house for the festivities but I think it's still under construction:D:D So if anyone has a hook up for one of those sick houses on the south side of town let me know:):)

woody56
06-15-2007, 03:30 PM
We are gonna do a joint bachelor/bachelorette party the same weekend as the RRX regatta and I would like to rent a good sized house with a pool/spa.
I would love to rent the old Nordic owners amazing rock pool house for the festivities but I think it's still under construction:D:D So if anyone has a hook up for one of those sick houses on the south side of town let me know:):)
I'll talk to some people and see what they can do for you. Also the Nordic house is done now.:D

Cole Trickle
06-15-2007, 03:33 PM
I'll talk to some people and see what they can do for you. Also the Nordic house is done now.:D
sweet....:)
Can you talk to Mr. Nordic and see if he will rent it out for 5 bills a night...lol:D:D

woody56
06-15-2007, 03:35 PM
sweet....:)
Can you talk to Mr. Nordic and see if he will rent it out for 5 bills a night...lol:D:D
I'll ask but don't think so. There are a few other house that would work out good for you, I'll get back to you on that.

Cole Trickle
06-15-2007, 03:40 PM
I'll ask but don't think so. There are a few other house that would work out good for you, I'll get back to you on that.
I appreciate the help:)

woody56
06-15-2007, 04:03 PM
I appreciate the help:)
Anytime! I wish you still had your vett. My dad just got a 38 chevy thats bad a$$. Would have made a good street race.:D

Cole Trickle
06-15-2007, 04:09 PM
Anytime! I wish you still had your vett. My dad just got a 38 chevy thats bad a$$. Would have made a good street race.:D
I miss her:(
I picked up an 06 GTO Auto thats making about 350 to the wheels so far (425hp) and might drive it to havasu in a couple weeks:D:devil:
Gonna have to wait for the blower until after the wedding..lol:D :sqeyes:

Liquid Courage
06-15-2007, 04:13 PM
PM Dan (h2otoie) we rented a house for the poker run that had a SWEEEEEET pool/jacuzzi with rock water falls (nice for a little back flip action:D ) and 4 bedrooms plus three couches. House was really cool, on the golf course. I think it was like 12or 16 hundred for 5 days.

Havasu1986
06-15-2007, 04:14 PM
I picked up an 06 GTO Auto thats making about 350 to the wheels so far (425hp) and might drive it to havasu in a couple weeks:D:devil:
Pssst..C.T. Then it becomes community property. ;)

woody56
06-15-2007, 04:17 PM
You should put the blower on as one of your wedding gifts. That way you don't have to wait as long.:D