PDA

View Full Version : What is the Best place to stay in Cambria ,ca

Troubles No More
06-15-2007, 04:38 PM
Looking for a mid week gat-away with my wife in July, I have only driven through and IÂ’m not familiar with the town , Any recommendations .Thanks.

Old school Ultra
06-15-2007, 09:00 PM
Look at an area called Moonstone beach, It is just out of Cambria..... Amazing beach and cool restaurants and bars...://www.moonstonebeach.com/

eliminatedsprinter
06-15-2007, 09:59 PM
If you are on a budget and you want a place in town that is affordable and easy walking distance from all the best resturants, the Blue Bird Inn is cool.:)
Plus, the last time I was there, they still had no phones in the rooms.;)
If you want good Ca style gourmet food, Ian's and the Brambles are great resturants. If you want italian, in a place that is more modern, Mostache Pete's is pretty fun (I like the Calimari there).
The Creekside Gardens Cafe is the only place in town for breakfast. Don't even think about going into the Redwood Cafe or anywhere else.

framer1
06-16-2007, 06:12 AM
Looking for a mid week gat-away with my wife in July, I have only driven through and IÂ’m not familiar with the town , Any recommendations .Thanks.
Moostone Dr. is the place with all the motels with beach views. I like Cayucos better it's about 10 miles south of Cambria. I'm framing houses in Cayucos and Cambria right now. Own house in Cayucos, it's just a funner place to go. You got Schooners and the Cayucos Tarven....great places.

Troubles No More
06-19-2007, 03:04 PM
Thanks for all the info...