PDA

View Full Version : who rolls the blythe area...?

86 catalina
02-13-2006, 10:24 PM
any of the crew here on hot boat go to the blythe area????Thats where im at...

Tom Brown
02-14-2006, 06:21 AM
My parents will be rolling through Blythe in a few days. Perhaps you would like to hook up with them at the cheapest buffet in town? They only eat one meal per day so it has to be a good value.

JetBoatRich
02-14-2006, 06:26 AM
My brother and mother in-law live there :rolleyes: we tr to get by a couple times a year :rolleyes:

Cole1313
02-14-2006, 06:52 AM
any of the crew here on hot boat go to the blythe area????Thats where im at...
We are there every other weekend from April through October.

a catered life
02-14-2006, 06:58 AM
before we upgraded to a bigger boat that was one of our favorite spots nice quite we sold our first boat on the launch ramp there :p

LLGirl
02-14-2006, 06:52 PM
We're at Lost Lake. Every other weekend spring through summer. About once a month fall through winter. We'll be there this weekend!

Boat Loan Guy
02-14-2006, 07:35 PM
I am also one of those lost lake peps,,,go there about twice a month during the summer..was suppose to go this weekend but Glamis was calling....

76ANTHONY
02-14-2006, 07:50 PM
thats where i go most of the summer.. be there in a couple of weeks to test the boat...

Sotally Tober
02-14-2006, 11:04 PM
Grew up there on the River as a kid. My old man developed Shaggy Tree Ln. if it is still there. I do remember Lost Lake Resort. Does Paradise Point still exhist?

86 catalina
02-15-2006, 12:24 AM
My trailer park is twin palms perfect boating

Cs19
02-15-2006, 09:14 AM
il be out there this weekend. ill be the only boat on the water im sure.
i doubt there is enough water to make the trek, but if there is ill swing by twin palms and lost lake and look for you guys.
CS

Cole1313
02-15-2006, 09:17 AM
i doubt there is enough water to make the trek, but if there is ill swing by twin palms and lost lake and look for you guys.
CS
My buddy was up there last weekend and they had to take the skiff out because you could walk across the river. It was about waist deep. But like I said that was last weekend.

LLGirl
02-15-2006, 07:57 PM
Grew up there on the River as a kid. My old man developed Shaggy Tree Ln. if it is still there. I do remember Lost Lake Resort. Does Paradise Point still exhist?
Yes, Shaggy Tree is still there. One of the boys at my daughter's school has a place there (or his family does anyway). Paradise Point is still there as well.

LLGirl
02-15-2006, 07:59 PM
CS
Yes, with this weather you probably will be the only boat out! We'll keep an eye out for you though. My husband and I saw your boat last summer (I think in the cove above Big River?). It's very nice!

LLGirl
02-15-2006, 08:00 PM
My buddy was up there last weekend and they had to take the skiff out because you could walk across the river. It was about waist deep. But like I said that was last weekend.
That's funny - we had friends at LL last weekend testing a new race boat and said there was a ton of water! Of course they've been going to LL for about 20 years, so maybe it was a ton in their eyes :rollside:

ROZ
02-15-2006, 09:36 PM
My parents will be rolling through Blythe in a few days. Perhaps you would like to hook up with them at the cheapest buffet in town? They only eat one meal per day so it has to be a good value.
Hey Tom, If they like Mexican food, have them go to La Casita Dos... Good stuff :)

Psycho Squid
02-15-2006, 10:14 PM
thats where i go most of the summer.. be there in a couple of weeks to test the boat...Well Anthony...........Squid has a test session to put up or shut-up about that time frame..........Were bringing 15 or 20 boats on the 17th of March St.Patty's day. This weekend 18th-21st
5 of us will be @ needles powering for the power tour. Just Hope we can get around Dan Hercules and Bro-skid I hear those guys are fast!!! LOL :rollside: We always have a cold soda for the kids and a barley-PoP for the adults if you see us stop and say hey! :D
Hava-Squid...

Cs19
02-15-2006, 11:39 PM
squid,what area will you guys be at this weekend? i might be in the needles area for a day.
LLgirl, i heard they were testing last weekend as well. I saw ben yesterday, he said there was plenty of water and also said the boat ran good.
See ya.
CS

LLGirl
02-16-2006, 05:48 AM
LLgirl, i heard they were testing last weekend as well. I saw ben yesterday, he said there was plenty of water and also said the boat ran good.
See ya.
CS
That's exactly who we heard from about the water being good (this is assuming we know the same Ben!)

Rocknpalms
02-20-2006, 10:04 AM
We just came home this weekend with a new purchase. We bought in Aha Quin. We are planning a two week trip April 1st (that is the day we take over) and then about every other weekend till.............................
:rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

Cs19
02-20-2006, 05:27 PM
Congrats and good choice, the quin is a fun place. i was there yeaterday for a few minutes.
LLGIRL,the wind was up just enough to freak me down at ranchos. I was down there testing some parts and stuff but the wind spooked me pretty bad on one of the passes so i put it away...did they run the boat again at lost lake? we came through your park yesterday but didnt see anybody,everyone must have been watching the 500.
CS

LLGirl
02-21-2006, 07:53 PM
LLGIRL,the wind was up just enough to freak me down at ranchos. I was down there testing some parts and stuff but the wind spooked me pretty bad on one of the passes so i put it away...did they run the boat again at lost lake? we came through your park yesterday but didnt see anybody,everyone must have been watching the 500.
CS
Yea, they ran it on Saturday. You're right, the wind did pick up. What a shame because there was great water! On Sunday Ben and the owner of the Daytona (Steve) went for a really long dirtbike ride. My husband and I went 4x4ing out to the dune across hwy 95 from Water Wheel. I think everyone was out doing desert stuff since it was so stinking cold!!!

Rocknpalms
02-21-2006, 08:04 PM
Congrats and good choice, the quin is a fun place. i was there yeaterday for a few minutes.
CS
My son got excited when he saw a boat go by on Saturday. If you were in the boat on your avitator I think it was you. We were watching from the deck of our friends house just below paradise point.

Cs19
02-21-2006, 10:35 PM
that was me.
below paradise? maybe twin palms or wind river? I went up to aha quin and back just to blow the cobwebs out, girlfriend was freezing though. lol. :)
llgirl, hope to meet you guys next time, i might go back in 2 weeks.

Rocknpalms
02-22-2006, 06:54 AM
that was me.
below paradise? maybe twin palms or wind river? I went up to aha quin and back just to blow the cobwebs out, girlfriend was freezing though. lol. :)
llgirl, hope to meet you guys next time, i might go back in 2 weeks.
Our friends house is about three units down from Paradise. In the middle of the large grass slope.

Cs19
02-22-2006, 08:10 AM
oh ya. Thats were the Pointer family was or is. Cool spot. I remember seeing some people standing up there last weekend when we went by. Im sure Ill see you guys again out there this summer, we go there alot. :)