Bring your umbrella , just in case ;) :) :D

Debbolas
06-16-2007, 12:46 PM
For heavens sake, lock up all the Jack :D :D

Kim Hanson
06-16-2007, 05:49 PM
Sportin' Woods are expected in southern British Columbia soon. :jawdrop:
Going to make a day trip into Canada. You might want to load some weapons. :D
I just so happen to have a shootable fly swatter :idea: ..........( . )( . ).....BC is the shit.................:D :D

hoolign
06-17-2007, 11:13 AM
Sportin' Woods are expected in southern British Columbia soon. :jawdrop:
Going to make a day trip into Canada. You might want to load some weapons. :D
Where in BC?. Okanogan is an awsome place!

My Man's Sportin' Wood
06-17-2007, 02:13 PM
For heavens sake, lock up all the Jack :D :D
LOL Do they have Jack up there? or just Crown? How about some Yukon Jack http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif
Hooli, basically, we're just going to drive up the 93 into Canada, then head south at the first opportunity. Nowhere in particular to go, we just felt that if we were that close, we had to step foot there, since we've never been. Probably just the Cranbrook/Creston area, then back down into the tip of Idaho. (tip hee hee :devil: )

photo chick
06-17-2007, 02:30 PM
LOL Do they have Jack up there? or just Crown? How about some Yukon Jack
I think all they have is Labatt's beer.......according to Kimmy....:D :eek:

455Rocket
06-17-2007, 02:53 PM
BC has some of the best beer I've had... Pick up a case of Kokanee at a duty free shop on your way (enjoying one of mine right now)
Just got back from a week in Vancouver not long ago.
Going back in Aug. for fishing!

Kim Hanson
06-17-2007, 03:48 PM
I think all they have is Labatt's beer.......according to Kimmy....:D :eek:
I just drink the best tasting beer girl, they have alot of crap I won't touch :D :D ...........( . )( . )............all the stuff that looks like they have strained it through the backend of a girls thong, they call it Ale..I would ale also drinking that shit! Smells shitty also :D :D

Kim Hanson
06-17-2007, 03:52 PM
BC has some of the best beer I've had... Pick up a case of Kokanee at a duty free shop on your way (enjoying one of mine right now)
Just got back from a week in Vancouver not long ago.
Going back in Aug. for fishing!
The hangover is killer on that crap.............( . )( . )............Some band moved into your head while you were asleep shit.........Then the God name comes out alot, please help me God, send a lightning bolt and just kill me God, you not talking to me again God :D :D

hoolign
06-17-2007, 04:23 PM
BC has a lot of great places to see. Vancouver Island, Kelowna and Penticton, Vernon actually the whole Okanogan. The Kootneys has some spectacular views especially the Kokanee brewery!:D Kootenay lake is a great place for fishing! and don't forget to hit a bag of BC bud:D

455Rocket
06-17-2007, 06:22 PM
The hangover is killer on that crap.............( . )( . )............Some band moved into your head while you were asleep shit.........Then the God name comes out alot, please help me God, send a lightning bolt and just kill me God, you not talking to me again God :D :D
:confused:
That only happens after chain smoking the Cubans...