PDA

View Full Version : US backed and trained Fatah caved

bigq
06-16-2007, 07:06 AM
Sure hope the Iraqies hold up better when we leave. Looks like Israel has a huge problem:(
The fall of Fatah in the Gaza Strip represents not only the defeat of an army created, trained, armed and funded by the U.S. and Britain, but has delivered priceless U.S. intelligence documents into the hands of Syria and Iran. America takes its worst hit in the GWOT since Al Qaeda established a now-defunct Islamic state in Iraq.Never before has such a massive booty of U.S. intelligence fallen into the hands of our Islamist enemies.
Under the supervision of Bush’s security adviser Lt. General Keith Dayton, the U.S., in coordination with Britain’s MI6, had established Fatah as a 50,000 man secrutiy and intelligence force. Yesterday our apparatus fell to a 15, 000 man force, only 6,000 of whom were well trained. Hamas was being directed by Syria in a sophisticated battle plan, mobilizing thousands of vehicles into rolling fortresses that didn’t require resupply, seizing all key roads and thereby rendering Fatah’s forces unable to link up, coordinate or retreat. Hamas fighters were ordered not to sleep and fought for 72 hours straight. By contrast, both the U.S. and Israel were shocked as they watched large numbers of Fatah soldiers simply refuse to fight.
Reports are coming in that due to the fact that our Fatah allies lost control of Gaza so quickly, they were unable to destroy hundreds of thousands of documents and electronic materials which laid out the clandestine operations of Western intelligence services in the Middle East. These documents, cd’s and videotapes are believed to list the names of our undercover agents, contacts and sources in the region, going back decades. Hamas has taken computer hard drives outlining the blueprint for much of our intelligence activities in the Middle East along with state of the art surveillance and wiretapping equipment given to Fatah by the CIA and MI6. It is argued that Tehran and Damascus will now often be able to stay a step ahead of American moves in the region and be able to sabotage US maneuvers and kill our secret agents.
Meanwhile, Syria is brazenly sending thousands of warriors into Lebanon and has just assasinated a leading anti-Syrian leader there. This is being done in preparation for a Summer attack on Israel. Step one was to control Gaza, step two is to solidify defacto control of Lebanon, and step three is to launch a two front attack on our strongest ally in the war on terror. As all of this unfolds, Iran and Al Qaeda plan to create as many bad headlines in Iraq as possible, in support of The Democrats’ campaign to force a U.S. defeat and retreat there. America faces four primary enemies actively engaged in killing our troops, weakening our position in the world, delivering control of the Middle East to State Sponsored Islamic Jihadists, and creating the necessary momentum for the further spread of international Islamification. The four allied enemies engaged in this process are: Iran, Syria, Al Qaeda and the American Democrat political party.

eliminatedsprinter
06-16-2007, 09:39 AM
The above seems to exaggerate our trust in and closeness too Fatah and it doesn't reflet the U.N.s role in how and why we aided them (due to U.N. pressure). I have no idea about all the top secret spy stuff mentioned in the above (and I seriously doubt it's author does either). As I read it, I keep remembering, back in 1999, when Senator (then first lady) Clinton, sat smiling like an idiot, while Suha Arafat trashed and slandered the U.S., during the cerimony for the U.S. funded West Bank health initiative, and then warmly greeted and Kissed her (Arafat) following it. What a tool...

bigq
06-16-2007, 09:56 AM
The above seems to exaggerate our trust in and closeness too Fatah and it doesn't reflet the U.N.s role in how and why we aided them (due to U.N. pressure). I have no idea about all the top secret spy stuff mentioned in the above (and I seriously doubt it's author does either). As I read it, I keep remembering, back in 1999, when Senator (then first lady) Clinton, sat smiling like an idiot, while Suha Arafat trashed and slandered the U.S., during the cerimony for the U.S. funded West Bank health initiative, and then warmly greeted and Kissed her (Arafat) following it. What a tool...
Yes I question the top secret items also. I find it hard to believe, but the author seems to have some good inside intel. Here is the source http://64.13.251.37/
There is also a story in the new york times I think about three weeks ago about how Fatah has Hamas on the run andnegotiations were taking hold:rolleyes: , I am paraphrasing there.

Blown 472
06-16-2007, 10:04 AM
Now why would we give them secrets? sounds like more zoinist bullshit.

bigq
06-16-2007, 11:51 AM
Well we are also the biggest donor of food and money (Zionist $ oooohhhh!), but they don't seem care.

eliminatedsprinter
06-16-2007, 12:47 PM
I can't imagine anyone giving real intellegence info to the totally corrupt Fatah terrorist scum. Even if they did use it to defete Hamas, we know they would just sell it to the first bidder.....However, they might be a useful group to pass disinfromation through...:idea:

centerhill condor
06-17-2007, 01:26 PM
exactly!