PDA

View Full Version : Graduation

DUNDUN
06-16-2007, 08:49 AM
graduated yesterday from vista murrieta high school.. it was pretty awesome. very nice ceremony, i was proud of it.
its gonna be weird waking up on monday and not having to go to school.

HavasuSelect
06-16-2007, 08:55 AM
graduated yesterday from vista murrieta high school.. it was pretty awesome. very nice ceremony, i was proud of it.
Congrats buddy, welcome to the rat race :D Actually enjoy this time, it goes really quick. Before you know it you're gonna be 35 years old, balding, have 2 kids, have 2 ex wifes and a shitty job. The highlight of your day will be seeing a photo chop from The Bile Idiot.
Again Congrats!!!

DUNDUN
06-16-2007, 09:01 AM
haha in that case i cant wait..
thanks man.

Sleek-Jet
06-16-2007, 09:02 AM
Welcome to the first day of the rest of you life Kid... :D

My Man's Sportin' Wood
06-16-2007, 09:17 AM
Congrats! What now?

DUNDUN
06-16-2007, 09:24 AM
thanks!
im going to have a good time for the next week or two, enjoy summer, just work and hang out with my friends and family, then i plan on enlisting in the navy. i wanted to already be enlisted but i want my medical record cleared first..

H20Advantage
06-16-2007, 09:40 AM
Congrats now get your ass to college or at least a JC. You will thank me in 10years for that advice.
If you don't have immediate plans for college get the JC outa the way. Most of the general education stuff is a repeat of what you should have learned in High School. If you wait it will be like learning it all over again.
Good Luck and have fun with your life..........:D

HavasuSelect
06-16-2007, 09:43 AM
thanks!
im going to have a good time for the next week or two, enjoy summer, just work and hang out with my friends and family, then i plan on enlisting in the navy. i wanted to already be enlisted but i want my medical record cleared first..
That's a good move. I had a couple friends that joined right after high school. One decided to go career the other is now going to college on the G.I. Bill. It's amazing how fast those 4 years went by.
Good Luck with everything.

beerjet
06-16-2007, 09:49 AM
Good for you Brandon ! Now you need to work on getting a life . :D
Biggest mistake you'll make , is not learning from other peoples mistakes .
It's gonna go pretty quick from here on out .

DUNDUN
06-16-2007, 10:30 AM
thanks everyone. yeah i have planned on the navy since i was about 8. lots of my peers dont understand it, but i think itll be very clear when we are 22 and i have a career off the ground and they are still floundering on mom and dad's couch. haha
and i have learned from the mistakes of others, mostly my own though... infact, i was in danger of not even graduating on time, but i buckled down and luckily made it....

H20Advantage
06-16-2007, 10:42 AM
thanks everyone. yeah i have planned on the navy since i was about 8. lots of my peers dont understand it, but i think itll be very clear when we are 22 and i have a career off the ground and they are still floundering on mom and dad's couch. haha
and i have learned from the mistakes of others, mostly my own though... infact, i was in danger of not even graduating on time, but i buckled down and luckily made it....
Good for you always have a long term and short term plan in life...:D

Throttle
06-16-2007, 11:15 AM
congrats... :D

pw_Tony
06-16-2007, 11:16 AM
Graduating seems awesome right now.... but trust me in a little while you're goin to wish you never left high school!:)
Join the Navy? You understand we're in a war right now right?
My friend joined the marines about a year ago and they told him a lot of stuff that were lies to get him to join. Now he has a 5 year contract, and not doing the thing they told him he could do, and soon he will probably go to Iraq.
Good luck! Have fun NOW while you can, and not have to hear to all the consequences....:D

wsuwrhr
06-16-2007, 11:23 AM
Get your ass up on Monday and GET TO WORK DAMMIT BOY!!!!
Ha ha, I met you in Needles 3 years ago.
In a few years you will be wishing you were back in school.
Let me tell you, it sucks getting old.

06-16-2007, 02:58 PM
Get your ass up on Monday and GET TO WORK DAMMIT BOY!!!!
Ha ha, I met you in Needles 3 years ago.
In a few years you will be wishing you were back in school.
Let me tell you, it sucks getting old.Might suck getting old but it sure beats the shit outta the alternative:D

CarBizIndio
06-16-2007, 03:03 PM
Good luck on the navy, Remember to wipe your *** before you go to meps. Also when they put you in that crap hotel over night in SD and the little cutie girls go around banging every one make sure you wrap it up, oh and don't get to drunk before your physical they WILL send you home.

DUNDUN
06-16-2007, 06:21 PM
i already miss school..
and thats the plan, take four days off of work and have it pile up for this week.. money in the bank!
and as far as me enlisting, im going in the navy, not the marines, i wont be "in" iraq, ill probably end up in the persian gulf. im okay with that though.. haha
im not worried about it, i see it as an opportunity to see the world, get a good education, meet some new people, and generally just grow up.
meps. thats the only thing im kinda wtf about...... haha
wsuwrhr, alot has changed since needles three years ago, i dont have to run up and down river with the plates locked down. :D :D :D

CarBizIndio
06-16-2007, 07:42 PM
There is a few different things you have to do in MEPS, Try to get the worst exams done first so you don't have to wait in line towards the end of the day, like the Butt hole exam and piss test, don't take a piss in the morning just drink as much water as soon as you get in the building and geter done.