PDA

View Full Version : Kill or be killed.....

boatsnblondes
06-16-2007, 02:42 PM
This guy is one of the ballsiest SOB's I ever saw......this is the same guy that got charged by the lion and lived, here he gets charged by just about everything else.....and he has one hell of a gun collection.....:D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mLMqoLFEyw
Here is another one..this guy is no lurker, he thrives on up close and personal....gotta resect that....oh, and BTW, lot of hippo shots on these films...before everyone starts crying poor hippo, they account for more deaths per year in Africa, than all others combined...I'm sure the vast majority of these shots are culls....but damn he's good...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJw4Goegxwc&mode=user&search=

Baja Big Dog
06-16-2007, 03:37 PM
Im a hunter, always have been, always will be. Dad brought me up hunting with the dont kill it if you dont eat mentality. ala Ted Nugent.
This aint hunting...routed for the hunted.

CarBizIndio
06-16-2007, 03:45 PM
Ha and you thought I was evil.

Baja Big Dog
06-16-2007, 04:00 PM
Ha and you thought I was evil.
No carbiz your not evil...your a DICK!!! Get it...

Phat Matt
06-16-2007, 04:01 PM
Im a hunter, always have been, always will be. Dad brought me up hunting with the dont kill it if you dont eat mentality. ala Ted Nugent.
I agree. I hunt also. WTF are you going to do with a dead elephant? I kind of wish the dude gun would jam when the hippo is charging him.

CarBizIndio
06-16-2007, 04:03 PM
I'm sure they will take the tusks and make some money.

CarBizIndio
06-16-2007, 04:04 PM
Maybe they sell cars on the side also?

Baja Big Dog
06-16-2007, 04:16 PM
I agree. I hunt also. WTF are you going to do with a dead elephant? I kind of wish the dude gun would jam when the hippo is charging him.
Kinda like a bull fight, you wish the bull would win more fights!!!:D

OCMerrill
06-16-2007, 04:57 PM
Kinda like a bull fight, you wish the bull would win more fights!!!:D
Spot on. The last one I saw many years ago left me thinking...what a real shame. The Bull had more talent. I would bet if they straped a 5' sword to a bull's head the roles would change.
By the way, that is NOT hunting. Not even close.

Old Texan
06-16-2007, 05:03 PM
Tarzan's gonna come out and kick that dude's lame asse......:devil:
It'd be neat to surgically implant an armored plate into the head of a Cape Buffalo and after B'wanna bounced all his bullets off the head, the Buff would stomp his asse into the mud....That I'd pay to see.:devil:

BajaMike
06-16-2007, 05:15 PM
Yea, I was rooting for the animals...what the hell you doing killing lions and elephants.....:confused:
Those guys are total jerk-offs.......

BajaMike
06-16-2007, 05:17 PM
Tarzan's gonna come out and kick that dude's lame asse......:devil:
It'd be neat to surgically implant an armored plate into the head of a Cape Buffalo and after B'wanna bounced all his bullets off the head, the Buff would stomp his asse into the mud....That I'd pay to see.:devil:
Or put them out there naked with nothing but a buck knife....see how bad ass the gun slingers are.....and let the lions feed on some "dumb-ass" meat!

YeLLowBoaT
06-16-2007, 06:22 PM
I'm the same, other then vermen... but thats something diffrent all toegther.

blt4spd
06-16-2007, 07:58 PM
Why doesn't he try to shoot at something that will shoot back,or try to go out there with out a guide and see how they do.What a waste.

78Eliminator
06-16-2007, 08:06 PM
Yea, I was rooting for the animals...what the hell you doing killing lions and elephants.....:confused:
Those guys are total jerk-offs.......
Thanks for saying that. I totally agree. You have to have some kind of screwed up ego to go kill animals like that. I hope the guy ends up getting what he deserves...............

Garrddogg
06-16-2007, 08:21 PM
I thought that shit was pretty fukced up! run around killin shit just to kill it? thats fukcen stupid, elephants, lions, and a rhino too. thats just no sack shootin shit. i found myself hoping for a jam!

Garrddogg
06-16-2007, 08:22 PM
well its good to see im not alone..:D

HavaSkank
06-16-2007, 08:27 PM
I only hunt what I KNOW I'll eat. Im not a venison fan, but I LOVE elk...therefore I get my tags every Fall for the shit I want in my freezer. Im also a big game fisher(wo)man with a hunger for mako. Im not interested in squid or other oddities that can be pulled up from the depths of the ocean.
It's not a trophy unless you can burp and taste it

Blown 472
06-16-2007, 09:03 PM
I only hunt what I KNOW I'll eat. Im not a venison fan, but I LOVE elk...therefore I get my tags every Fall for the shit I want in my freezer. Im also a big game fisher(wo)man with a hunger for mako. Im not interested in squid or other oddities that can be pulled up from the depths of the ocean.
You rule.

Phat Matt
06-16-2007, 09:54 PM
When are we going hunting? :D

Boozer
06-16-2007, 10:02 PM
Glad to hear I'm not the only one that thinks this form of hunting is fawked up.

boatsnblondes
06-16-2007, 10:29 PM
Glad to hear I'm not the only one that thinks this form of hunting is fawked up.
IT's not fawked up. Coutries in Africa routinly permit hunters to take certain numbers of specific game animals. Just as we do here. What I like about this guy, is that he doesn't do "gentlemans hunts" where you shoot first then ask questions..this guy LIKES to get face to face with the damn things, and says on his site that if your not ready to be killed yourself, your not doing it right. I gotta admit, standing in the face of a charging hippo with this guy next to me screaming wait! wait! would make me piss myself...hippos are lethal...period. Here is his actual site...I encourage you to read what he has to say...if I was going to adopt a hunting philosophy, his is the most honest I have ever encountered...as for the comments about using a bow and arrow or something?? Would not even phase these animals in time to keep them from disembowling you alive....they get a fighting chance, a chance to walk away, better than most guys who watch a buck go down through the site of a scope....my 2c.....
http://www.nitroexpresssafaris.com/

Old Texan
06-17-2007, 07:10 AM
IT's not fawked up. Coutries in Africa routinly permit hunters to take certain numbers of specific game animals. Just as we do here. What I like about this guy, is that he doesn't do "gentlemans hunts" where you shoot first then ask questions..this guy LIKES to get face to face with the damn things, and says on his site that if your not ready to be killed yourself, your not doing it right. I gotta admit, standing in the face of a charging hippo with this guy next to me screaming wait! wait! would make me piss myself...hippos are lethal...period. Here is his actual site...I encourage you to read what he has to say...if I was going to adopt a hunting philosophy, his is the most honest I have ever encountered...as for the comments about using a bow and arrow or something?? Would not even phase these animals in time to keep them from disembowling you alive....they get a fighting chance, a chance to walk away, better than most guys who watch a buck go down through the site of a scope....my 2c.....
Since you "Pilot" a train, here's what I suggest you do to get your much needed "thrill". Buy some heavy duty industrial magnets, have them securely imbedded into the soles of your "engineer boots", stand on the the track with the magnet holding you tight while one of your buddy engineers comes hauling asse at you with his train. See if you can break loose from the track to roll your ass out of the way before getting flattened thinner than Wile E. Coyote at an Acme Roadrunner Fest.......:devil:
Charging hippo gives you a thrill, puhleazzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!:rolleyes:

boatsnblondes
06-17-2007, 07:13 AM
Doesn't give me a thrill, gives HIM a thrill...scares the crap out of me.....:devil:

photo chick
06-17-2007, 08:01 AM
Well I thought it better of me to NOT watch the videos.... I think people who seek adventure by killing these types if animals should be hunted themselves!
Based on the previous postings.....I say we kidnap him....drop him off in the playground where my two lions are and see how long he lasts, without a gun. Oh and these are two lions who grew up in captivity so maybe he'll last a few seconds longer...
That would be a thrill to watch!!!:devil:

Phat Matt
06-17-2007, 08:12 AM
better than most guys who watch a buck go down through the site of a scope....my 2c.....
At least you get to eat them afterwards.
Like I said before, I am a hunter. I have hunted since I was a little kid. Killing a lion that is laying in the grass doesn't do it for me.

Jetboatguru
06-17-2007, 08:16 AM
At least you get to eat them afterwards.
Like I said before, I am a hunter. I have hunted since I was a little kid. Killing a lion that is laying in the grass doesn't do it for me.
Come on Matt,
The lion was given a choice of how he wanted to die.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
That dude needs to be shot in the head right between his eyes so I can shit right into his skull.

photo chick
06-17-2007, 08:19 AM
Come on Matt,
That dude needs to be shot in the head right between his eyes so I can shit right into his skull.
now there's a Kodak moment....:eek: :)

Phat Matt
06-17-2007, 08:28 AM
Come on Matt,
Nice avatar. :)
http://www.***boat.com/forums/image.php?u=887&dateline=1176184438

WetWillie
06-17-2007, 08:41 AM
So your a train conductor?? Do you know how many deaths are caused by speeding trains each year?? That train would disenbowel you in a second.. How about we take a wrench to the tracks and unbolt a few rails. Stand real close to the next train that comes by. Look it in the trains windows and see what happes. Take your chances like a real man....:mad: See how stupid that sounds??
Give me a break!!!! If he does it with a spear or a knife then he is a real man in my book!! Long distance like most of his shots is bs!
I figured that last lion charge would have tought him something..

Baja Big Dog
06-17-2007, 10:04 AM
You call this guy a MAN because he waits for an animal to charge him before shooting them...with a 460 Winchester mag...550 grain bullet, this would stop a fricken train, and double barrels, and you don't see the other 4 or 5 guys shooting the same guns...and who eats the meat, as Skank, if you don't burp it don't kill it. The classic one are when this "MAN" shoots the lions on the ground laying on the ground.
I know the value of heard control to avoid overpopulation, but make it a sport and at least hunt like this guy...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euUvQKZ7DZ4

HavaSkank
06-17-2007, 10:22 AM
When I hike I carry heat to avoid getting eaten by a mountain lion. I wont seek him out, but he's coming after me I need to have a fighting chance of survival. (just ask those poor bicyclists in OC)
I was trying to fill a tag on the last day of the season up here a couple years ago when we realized WE were being hunted at the same time by this big ass cat. We fired a few rounds over his head and he bolted, but that's the reality of living with nature.

ratso
06-17-2007, 10:40 AM
When I hike I carry heat to avoid getting eaten by a mountain lion. I wont seek him out, but he's coming after me I need to have a fighting chance of survival. (just ask those poor bicyclists in OC)
I was trying to fill a tag on the last day of the season up here a couple years ago when we realized WE were being hunted at the same time by this big ass cat. We fired a few rounds over his head and he bolted, but that's the reality of living with nature.
I wonder if that'll work with chicks you don't want comin' around? http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif

Sherpa
06-17-2007, 02:47 PM
whether it's "hunting" or not, doesn't seem to matter... it sure gives the
impression that all it is is killing.............. why shoot anything that you are
not going to eat-??
one of those hippo's was shot while moving and while in the water... are they
going to pull it ashore to butcher, or just leave it to polute the water-??
what a waste..........
it's not hunting...
--Sherpa

photo chick
06-17-2007, 02:53 PM
I wonder if that'll work with chicks you don't want comin' around? http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif
I doubt it Ratso....cats are smarter than most chicks you date...:jawdrop: ;)

Boozer
06-17-2007, 08:02 PM
Countries in Africa also consider it socially acceptible to knowingly allow protitutes with aids to lure tourists in and offer them sex. Some countries in Africa knowingly allow slaves to be traded, people to be slaughtered in the name of a dollar and etc...
I bet for the right money I could get some African countires government to let me equip you with a rambo knife, some flip flops, and a Tarzan outfit, then let me shoot your ass down with a .50 cal sniper rifle and call it game hunting.
Because a corrupt government who's willing to sell it's people out for a couple dollars says it ok makes it ok????????? If that's the case let's go to Africa, I'll pack some guns, you can pack your Rambo knife and we'll got for a hunt.

boatsnblondes
06-17-2007, 08:22 PM
So your a train conductor?? Do you know how many deaths are caused by speeding trains each year?? That train would disenbowel you in a second.. How about we take a wrench to the tracks and unbolt a few rails. Stand real close to the next train that comes by. Look it in the trains windows and see what happes. Take your chances like a real man....:mad: See how stupid that sounds??
Give me a break!!!! If he does it with a spear or a knife then he is a real man in my book!! Long distance like most of his shots is bs!
I figured that last lion charge would have tought him something..
What a dumb focking thing to say..did you really think about what you were thinking BEFORE you typed??? Now listen, ALL of you. We issue permits all year long to guys who shoot everything under the sun in this country for whatever reasons. THEY EVEN SHOOT HORSES to contrlo the polulation. WHY, WHY in the world would Africa be any different?? How many guys sit up in a tree with a 30-06 waiting for a deer to go by?? Do they get up in it's face?? Do they let it charge them?? No, they shoot it from so far away that the thing is on the ground DEAD before the sound of the shot gets to it. Lions, hippos, elephants, are NOT deer, they will kill you. Focking retards, either the govt goes out and culls the herd, or they issue a few, very few, permits to guys for hunts. I suspect the fees for taking an elephant or a lion are huge. Think I like watching something as beautiful, as majestic, as a lion get blown away like that?? NO!! BUT, that said, if thats waht it takes to make sure there is a healthy population out there, then a few can go. SAme with the rest. Africa ain't handing out permits like candy bars, only a select number get culled, thats it. As for his techniquie, I stand by what I said, stanidng 50 feet from a chargin hippo is a hell of a lot ballsier than shooting one from behind a blind. As for the meat, I saw a reply under one fo the videos from the guy who shot the videos, that the meat is butchered and distributed to local villagers....in fact one of the videos shows an elephant being cut up....all of these animals are mystical to me, and if I ever get to Africa one day, the most I will shoot them with is a canon digital. All I have suggested here, is that if you are going to shoot dangerous animals, the honorable way is to get up close and personal....some guys do it with a compound, this guy does it with a canon...given a choice, I'll take the canon....I admit, I'm a chicken, I'll never hunt anything...well, maybe a boar, I hate pigs...so back off, I just respect the honesty of his hunt. No sites on his barrel.

boatsnblondes
06-17-2007, 08:37 PM
You call this guy a MAN because he waits for an animal to charge him before shooting them...with a 460 Winchester mag...550 grain bullet, this would stop a fricken train, and double barrels, and you don't see the other 4 or 5 guys shooting the same guns...and who eats the meat, as Skank, if you don't burp it don't kill it. The classic one are when this "MAN" shoots the lions on the ground laying on the ground.
I know the value of heard control to avoid overpopulation, but make it a sport and at least hunt like this guy...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euUvQKZ7DZ4
What sport?? The guy is hunting from behind a GROUND BLIND!!!! THe hippo never even sees him...at least the other guy MAKES The hippo chrage him...a five your old, <a strong one> with a compound could take out a hippo from behind a ground blind....not a good analogy, but you get the gyst....:D Give me a break, why is it so hard to admit the guys a ballsy MF for making them charge him?? Ever seen the inside of a hippo's mouth?? Makes a croc look like an amatuer..btw...theres another video of your guy taking a out a croc from a blind also...croc never had a chance....give me a break....

boatsnblondes
06-17-2007, 08:48 PM
His own words, from his own site.....
Although it is fair to say that there are many excellent professional hunters in the business, the way I know and practice hunting dangerous game stands alone. Many self-proclaimed high thinkers in safari circles have sorely criticized my technique and style, but I could never aspire to be the best in my profession unless I could hunt on my own terms. I am driven by my passion and self-belief for what I know is right. Rather than deciding the fate of a wounded Cape buffalo by simply blasting him into oblivion on the follow-up, I would confront the grand warrior with my double rifle, and beckon him to choose his own destiny.
The very scenario I just described lies at the root of why my method of hunting has conjured such a dichotomous response of boo's and cheers. My numerous critics would have you believe that I am unethical and immoral for not killing the wounded Black Death immediately when first spotted. Obviously, I disagree.
What could possibly be more ethical or moral than to give the wounded beast a fighting chance, knowing full well that if I do not stop his charge, I will die? What more can I do to show my respect than to offer my life in return? This is a serious matter, because if I fail to kill him, I assure you, he will kill me. Death is certain to become one of us.

Phat Matt
06-17-2007, 11:43 PM
Although it is fair to say that there are many excellent professional hunters in the business, the way I know and practice hunting dangerous game stands alone. Many self-proclaimed high thinkers in safari circles have sorely criticized my technique and style, but I could never aspire to be the best in my profession unless I could hunt on my own terms. I am driven by my passion and self-belief for what I know is right. Rather than deciding the fate of a wounded Cape buffalo by simply blasting him into oblivion on the follow-up, I would confront the grand warrior with my double rifle, and beckon him to choose his own destiny.
The very scenario I just described lies at the root of why my method of hunting has conjured such a dichotomous response of boo's and cheers. My numerous critics would have you believe that I am unethical and immoral for not killing the wounded Black Death immediately when first spotted. Obviously, I disagree.
What could possibly be more ethical or moral than to give the wounded beast a fighting chance, knowing full well that if I do not stop his charge, I will die? What more can I do to show my respect than to offer my life in return? This is a serious matter, because if I fail to kill him, I assure you, he will kill me. Death is certain to become one of us.
Sorry. The guy is still lame.
This coming from a hunter. I still don't get it.
It's not like the quail are desamating the grub worm population. :)

photo chick
06-18-2007, 04:21 AM
Is this guy for real...he actually believes it's ethical and that he's giving the animal a fighting chance?? What a complete asshole..... for once in my life I suddenly have a strong urge to hunt........him!

Old Texan
06-18-2007, 04:52 AM
2 things I have picked up on from this thread:
- The so called "hunter" is an idiot with a strange justification theory for his repulsive actions.
- Train engineers have way to much free time on their hands to think.......:devil:

boatsnblondes
06-18-2007, 05:13 AM
Well, whatever you guys think, as a person who does not like hunting in the first place, I find it much more detestable to hide behind a bush, or in a tree and lurk there waiting for a deer or whatever it is and kill it than what this guy does. I don't understand your hatred for him, he stands in the open and says me or you.....he doesn't snipe an animal and say he won...all I am saying is that I feel that this guy is a more honest hunter than the vast majority of tree lurking, blind hiding people out there.....to me, why hunt at all???

OKIE-JET
06-18-2007, 05:14 AM
Been a hunter for years, this dudes a punk.....dont eat it, dont kill it. Yeah, lion on the ground, and he beckons them to choose their own fate...what a fockin retard.

boatsnblondes
06-18-2007, 05:23 AM
2 things I have picked up on from this thread:
- The so called "hunter" is an idiot with a strange justification theory for his repulsive actions.
- Train engineers have way to much free time on their hands to think.......:devil:
If you knew how busy I am up there, you would understand what an ignorant statement that is........

Old Texan
06-18-2007, 07:59 AM
[/B]
If you knew how busy I am up there, you would understand what an ignorant statement that is........
Shovelin' coal?????:D

Wet Dream
06-18-2007, 08:14 AM
Thats the true mindset of a hunter. We don't hunt to hang it on the wall, but if it is on the wall, you know we're eating it. ;)

chase8
06-18-2007, 08:40 AM
This guy is one of the ballsiest SOB's I ever saw......this is the same guy that got charged by the lion and lived, here he gets charged by just about everything else.....and he has one hell of a gun collection.....:D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mLMqoLFEyw
Here is another one..this guy is no lurker, he thrives on up close and personal....gotta resect that....oh, and BTW, lot of hippo shots on these films...before everyone starts crying poor hippo, they account for more deaths per year in Africa, than all others combined...I'm sure the vast majority of these shots are culls....but damn he's good...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJw4Goegxwc&mode=user&search=
Ya, it takes a real stud to stand behind a high powered rifle and poach elephants and the like. Personally i'd like to take the rifle and beat him to a pulp with it. Dumbass hillbilly!