PDA

View Full Version : Laker Fans...Aren't you tired of this whiney biach?

DILLIGAF
06-16-2007, 03:18 PM
Reports: Bryant still wants out of L.A.
FOXSports.com
Kobe Bryant's personal ping-pong game continues.
The Lakers guard met with Lakers owner Jerry Buss in Spain on Friday and re-stated his desire to be traded, according to multiple reports in the Los Angeles area.
An internet report in the Press-Enterprise of Riverside, Calif., citing "two league sources," said Buss was "shocked" by Bryant's request and left the meeting without knowing how he would respond.
The Lakers confirmed to the Press-Enterprise that Buss and Bryant met.
"Our position is that it's a private meeting between the two of them and it shall remain private between the two of them," Lakers public relations director John Black told the Press-Enterprise in a phone interview Friday night.
Team sources "vehemently insisted" to the L.A. Times that there were no plans in the works to trade Bryant.
Bryant's saga began three weeks ago when he lashed out on L.A. radio shows, saying the Lakers franchise was headed in the wrong direction, demanding a trade, and backing off those comments all in the same day.
Bryant is the only NBA player with a no-trade clause in his contract. He has four years and over $88 million left on his current deal.

Havasu1986
06-16-2007, 03:23 PM
Didn't B-Ball season just end..like 2 days ago. I will wait for the drama to unfold after baseball and football are over with. ;)

BajaMike
06-16-2007, 04:51 PM
FOXSports.com
The Lakers guard met with Lakers owner Jerry Buss in Spain on Friday and re-stated his desire to be traded, according to multiple reports in the Los Angeles area.
An internet report in the Press-Enterprise of Riverside, Calif., citing "two league sources," said Buss was "shocked" by Bryant's request and left the meeting without knowing how he would respond.
"Our position is that it's a private meeting between the two of them and it shall remain private between the two of them," Lakers public relations director John Black told the Press-Enterprise in a phone interview Friday night.
Team sources "vehemently insisted" to the L.A. Times that there were no plans in the works to trade Bryant.
Bryant's saga began three weeks ago when he lashed out on L.A. radio shows, saying the Lakers franchise was headed in the wrong direction, demanding a trade, and backing off those comments all in the same day.
Bryant is the only NBA player with a no-trade clause in his contract. He has four years and over $88 million left on his current deal.
One a whiner.....always a whiner.......:idea:
Hey, Koby....want some cheese to go with that whine??
:D

Glamasu
06-16-2007, 05:18 PM
Maybe Koby and paris could get a talk show going or something.....Both little Biatches

BajaMike
06-16-2007, 05:20 PM
Maybe Koby and paris could get a talk show going or something.....Both little Biatches
:D :D :D :D :D

eliminatedsprinter
06-16-2007, 06:05 PM
It has been my experience that sports rumors and fish stories are about same, in terms of accuracy. This is the time of year when I watch as much track as I can and a bit of tennis and wait for football to start. The Lakers are one of the finest organizations in sports history, so I'll just let Kupchak, Buss, and Jackson handle the drama.:idea: :rolleyes:

Not So Fast
06-16-2007, 06:12 PM
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nsf

3 daytona`s
06-16-2007, 06:53 PM
FOXSports.com
News reporting he wants out no trust etc.etc. The guys think he is going to Chicago? :idea:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
06-16-2007, 06:55 PM
I don't even pay attention to Basketball and I'm tired of him. I have 2 words for him . . .go away.

3 daytona`s
06-16-2007, 07:08 PM
I don't even pay attention to Basketball and I'm tired of him. I have 2 words for him . . .go away.
If you do not pay attention to it:idea: :)

My Man's Sportin' Wood
06-16-2007, 07:13 PM
Oh, you can't get away from it. The news forces the crap down our throats. There are lots more important things in the world than Toby . . . I mean Kobe :D

3 daytona`s
06-16-2007, 07:19 PM
Oh, you can't get away from it. The news forces the crap down our throats. There are lots more important things in the world than Toby . . . I mean Kobe :D
That will take your mind off it:) P.S. have a fun vacation

mdunn01
06-17-2007, 09:01 AM
I am sorry, BUT most not all professional Sports players are FOCKING overpaid and honestly Basketball is the worse. I love Ice Hockey, play Hockey, etc..but even my sport thease guys are overpaid. Dont get me started with the baseball players.

mdunn01
06-17-2007, 09:02 AM
Was that a little roots insider joke??
" My name is Toby"
:D

SHOTKALLIN
06-17-2007, 09:13 AM
and I'll say it again.:D They traded the wrong star.:jawdrop:

dmontzsta
06-17-2007, 08:24 PM
I am...
But who really knows the truth? only Buss and Bryant. Kobe just said on Friday "I will be a Laker for life".
I just wish something would happen already, if it is going to happen. I must say, trading him to Chicago would give the Lakers some great talent.

3 daytona`s
06-17-2007, 08:48 PM
I am...
But who really knows the truth? only Buss and Bryant. Kobe just said on Friday "I will be a Laker for life".
I just wish something would happen already, if it is going to happen. I must say, trading him to Chicago would give the Lakers some great talent.
The Lakers to cut and run trade the guy and start this over. The BIG problem people love him and he sells tickets and he fills seats. That is a fact:idea: