PDA

View Full Version : Michael Moore

jimslade
06-16-2007, 04:20 PM
Any one seen the new documentary about Mickey and how he twists the facts. It was produced by some ticked off leftees who are dissappointed with the ethics of Mickey.

bigq
06-17-2007, 07:40 AM
Any one seen the new documentary about Mickey and how he twists the facts. It was produced by some ticked off leftees who are dissappointed with the ethics of Mickey.
I find it hard to listen or view him. He reminds me of an old run down used car salesman, minus the millions he has made of course:D . I am sure I will rent the DVD sometime.

eliminatedsprinter
06-17-2007, 10:31 AM
I find it hard to listen or view him. He reminds me of an old run down used car salesman, minus the millions he has made of course:D . I am sure I will rent the DVD sometime.
Don't rent it, get a bootleg or borrow it. Do not put any money in that fraud's pocket.

SmokinLowriderSS
06-21-2007, 03:16 PM
I've been explaining his underhanded crap to people for years, usually to his believers tho, and their blinders are ALMOST as good as blown's and ultra's.

ULTRA26 # 1
06-21-2007, 04:39 PM
I've been explaining his underhanded crap to people for years, usually to his believers tho, and their blinders are ALMOST as good as blown's and ultra's.
Well the all seeing, all knowing is back.

SmokinLowriderSS
06-21-2007, 06:59 PM
Well the all seeing, all knowing is back.
That's "Heavyweight Champion". :D
Oh how soon they forget :rolleyes: , and YOU coined it. :D
Have you figured out yet in my absence that when your employer's CODB (cost of doing business) rises, they go to the rate commission and get a rate increase authorized, thus, passing all expenses (including taxes) on to the policyholders? :idea: :D
Now, where do you want to support Mikey Moore on, or are we going to agree he's a worthless, lying, underhanded, slimeball? :D

ULTRA26 # 1
06-21-2007, 07:02 PM
That's "Heavyweight Champion". :D
Oh how soon they forget :rolleyes: , and YOU coined it. :D
Have you figured out yet in my absence that when your employer's CODB (cost of doing business) rises, they go to the rate commission and get a rate increase authorized, thus, passing all expenses (including taxes) on to the policyholders? :idea: :D
Now, where do you want to support Mikey Moore on, or are we going to agree he's a worthless, lying, underhanded, slimeball? :D
"Heavyweight Champion" I didn't forget
I understood how business worked before you got locked out and still do. It's a shame that you don't. Not going to rehash that again. :D
Not a big MM fan