PDA

View Full Version : Are Fireworks

Faceaz
06-16-2007, 07:03 PM
legal in Parker? It's been about 15 years since we've done anything but the parade in HB. ~ Thanks in advance!

Boatcop
06-16-2007, 07:33 PM
legal in Parker? It's been about 15 years since we've done anything but the parade in HB. ~ Thanks in advance!
NO
Possession of fireworks of any kind is illegal in Arizona. (Sparklers incuded)
And on any BLM land around the river it's a Federal Offense. I'm not sure of the Federal fine for possession, but if fireworks cause any kind of brush fire, it's a $10,000 fine plus the cost of fighting the fire.
And on the Reservation doesn't matter. Unless you're a registered Tribal member, being on the Res gives no exemption from State law.

CarBizIndio
06-16-2007, 07:53 PM
What do the police do with the fireworks after they take them from the public?

Boatcop
06-16-2007, 07:56 PM
What do the police do with the fireworks after they take them from the public?
Turn them over to the the bomb squad and special operations (SWAT) for training.

Faceaz
06-16-2007, 08:14 PM
Thanks Boatcop. Does anyone do a fireworks show - maybe Bluewater?

Boatcop
06-16-2007, 08:36 PM
Thanks Boatcop. Does anyone do a fireworks show - maybe Bluewater?
On July 4th the fireworks display will be put on at the fairgrounds down at 4 corners.
On Saturday, July 7th, there'll be fireworks at Bluewater after the concert.

djunkie
06-16-2007, 08:41 PM
NO
And on any BLM land around the river it's a Federal Offense. I'm not sure of the Federal fine for possession, but if fireworks cause any kind of brush fire, it's a $10,000 fine plus the cost of fighting the fire.
And on the Reservation doesn't matter. Unless you're a registered Tribal member, being on the Res gives no exemption from State law.
Oops. Guess I won't do that anymore. :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

riverbound
06-16-2007, 10:56 PM
NO
Ooops...guess I wont be shooting them off the dock anymore :jawdrop: ;) :D

mdunn01
06-17-2007, 08:54 AM
Turn them over to the the bomb squad and special operations (SWAT) for training.
Or how about just take them home and use them on 4th of july for themselves??
:D