PDA

View Full Version : anyone hiring in SoCal?

Cas
06-17-2007, 08:10 AM
My brother in law is looking for a job. As far as I know he's a hard working son of a gun and is currently willing to do many different thngs.
Here's a little of his job experience-
Computer Hardware and Software Consultant Nov 2004 to Present
路Provide levels one, two, and three onsite support, administration, installation, repair, and maintenance services to clients. Includes wiring, hardware installation, software deployment, remote trouble shooting for Microsoft software products and various programs.
路Handle warranty repairs and parts ordering for vendors.
路Provide training, and support services to previous ADP clients for their ADP software, hardware and software installation.
Automatic Data Processing, Cerritos, California Dec 1990 to Nov 2004
Senior Account Representative July 1994 to Nov 2004
Professional that supports the sales effort by analyzing customer requirements, proposing and demonstrating solutions to technical problems, ensuring acceptable product installations, training users and providing field technical support and problem resolutions.
Duties
路 Maintain established field service levels for clients with emphasis on upper management relationships. All product training, field service and support to 300 clients in Southern California and Idaho, including insurance companies, independent appraisers and automotive body repair shops.
路 Identify and resolve client issues relating to products and services. Recommend to management plans to maximize usage within an office.
路 Meet service goals by maximizing productivity in a cost-effective manner.
路 Conduct effective client training classes and workshops on all products. Train and impart information in a usable/interesting manner, demonstrating the value of the product trained with regards to the clients goals.
路 Prepare and deliver training presentations. Design, distribute and implement training material/aids for the Field Service organization when necessary.
路 Manage client rollouts as well as new business pilot implementation and support until completion.
路 Teach non-technical users in one-on-one, group and telephone support situations.
路 Exhibit a superior level of knowledge on all 11 ADP software products, including all in-house approved software that is required to complete daily tasks, as-well-as client owned equipment.
路 Assist with the development and testing of new products and releases planned by the development staff.
路 Demonstrate expertise in diagnosing and resolving software, hardware problems.
路 Make effective presentations in front of groups of all sizes and levels in an organization, including management.
路 Resolve client issues with follow-up, through phone and letter writing to ensure client satisfaction.
路 Assist with the development of the field service team, Providing direction and guidance to all members of the team.
Account Manager-Collision Repair Services December 1990 to December 1994
Duties
路 Responsible for sales of automotive products for 14 western states. This included automotive body shops and car dealerships.
路 Attended all local, regional and national auto body seminars and conferences including NACE.
路 Responsible for support and training of clients.
路 Consistently recognized for extra effort in regards to customer service goals.
his email address is toastmistr@aol.com

Mohave Vice
06-17-2007, 08:18 AM
Good luck!

bigq
06-17-2007, 08:18 AM
Where does he live?
If he is MCSE and CCNA he try my old place I know they are always looking.
http://www.teamaccent.com

Riverbass
06-17-2007, 11:17 AM
Disneyland in anaheim is looking for people ASAP.

Cas
06-18-2007, 06:22 AM
Disneyland in anaheim is looking for people ASAP.
what field? I'm not sure he'd want to dress up like Minnie :D

Riverbass
06-18-2007, 03:02 PM
there is a lot of jobs but he should look into the I.T. department.