View Full Version : Good Time

Morg
06-17-2007, 10:10 AM
Had an absolute blast at CFW. It was great seeing everyone & running my favorite triathlon-
Running the boat, eating & drinking.
Great to see the Pickney's, sorry for blowing the whistle on you Herb. (But I would do it again)
Really nice to see the "Fool's Paradise" boat out again. It looked awesome & the new motor is sick.
The new boat out of D Ginny, Lefty's & Dad's camp is so nice. the fiberglass & paint work is very impressive. Hardware is clean.
Hondough was out there pushing his deal harder & harder.
Coleman II was showing how a bunch of hard work can pay off. Boat looked great. Just a little quiet.:)
It was great to get Tony out in my deal & see it run. Thanks T.
All in all a really great time.

steelcomp
06-17-2007, 10:41 AM
Sorry I missed it this year. I was looking forward to it, but sold the boat.
Always next year in the Spectra. :D

HONDOUGH
06-17-2007, 10:41 AM
Really good time,it was great to see everyone and hope we can do it again soon!

Boatmike
06-17-2007, 10:42 AM
Morg sounds like there was a good time to be had. I wish i could have been there this year. I am in Denver right now so i was not able to go.:( :( Maybe next year!:) ;) :D

NUTHIN
06-17-2007, 03:24 PM
it was nice being able to put faces to names! My family had a blast! Seems we couldnt make it from one campsite to the next without being offered a cold drink. good times and great people!

Roaddogg 4040
06-17-2007, 03:27 PM
Hey Morg... How about some pictures for those of us that are 2400 miles away!!!!! :)
Steve

D Ginny
06-17-2007, 03:46 PM
Well I also had a great time this weekend. It was great to talk to people and get input on somethings that I don't no about and everyone I talked to was more than happy to help so all in all a great weekend with a great group of people. Looking foward to many more. Happy 50th anniversary to Roy and Nancy great couple that has been married 50 yrs. We all celebrated on friday night with them that was very cool

Jetboatguru
06-17-2007, 06:03 PM
Had an absolute blast at CFW. It was great seeing everyone & running my favorite triathlon-
Running the boat, eating & drinking.
Great to see the Pickney's, sorry for blowing the whistle on you Herb. (But I would do it again)
Really nice to see the "Fool's Paradise" boat out again. It looked awesome & the new motor is sick.
The new boat out of D Ginny, Lefty's & Dad's camp is so nice. the fiberglass & paint work is very impressive. Hardware is clean.
Hondough was out there pushing his deal harder & harder.
Coleman II was showing how a bunch of hard work can pay off. Boat looked great. Just a little quiet.:)
It was great to get Tony out in my deal & see it run. Thanks T.
All in all a really great time.
Morg,
Thanks for tossing me the keys to your ride, That things is BAD ASS! You built a great boat. I had a blast hangin with you, Cole Man and Fiat. Thanks for the use of your jacket and helmet and I will definitely get you in the seat of the K5 I promise.
Tony

Roaddogg 4040
06-17-2007, 07:15 PM
Tony... I'll toss you the keys to the Whaler if get me the keys to the K-5:D
Steve

sixgunsam
06-17-2007, 07:18 PM
Nuthin' it was nice to finally meet you face to face, hope you get a new boat soon [even if it is going to be a JET:D ] Morg, nice meeting you too, sorry I held you up from getting home, had to say hi and look at your boat in person...BEAUTIFUL. Sanger-Rich nice meeting you too, hopefully the hangover has worn off. LandSpeedRecord, the plumbing on that quad turbo flat is insane, I was out in my boat when you took it out today, so I didn't get to see it run:( . Charity Case and the misses, it is always a pleasure, I look forward to Knights Landing with you guy's.