PDA

View Full Version : AZ peeps..

Some Kind Of Monster
06-17-2007, 03:16 PM
Goin to Saguaro RIGHT NOW. Anyone? :)

cave
06-17-2007, 03:24 PM
Lucky you. Just got off work and I'm Beat! Next Sunday for sure!

vishus
06-17-2007, 08:46 PM
did you have to wait at the ramp? how crowded was the lake?

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
06-18-2007, 06:21 AM
How was it out there billy?

Some Kind Of Monster
06-18-2007, 09:54 AM
Well damnit I siphoned all the bad fuel out of my tanks and went and filled up with new av gas and went to start and the battery was dead. Well hell I was all amped up to go to the lake so I changed gears. I decided to put the battery on the charger and try to find some other jets to meet me out there this week instead. I went and bought tubes and went to the river at 6pm. We put in at the bridge on bush highway and floated all the way down to Coon bluff (quite a bit further than where most people get out). It was nuts and dark for an hour or so of the trip. I was getting in the water no matter what. Is anyone planning on hitting the lake during the week?

squirt'nmyload
06-18-2007, 10:15 AM
Well damnit I siphoned all the bad fuel out of my tanks and went and filled up with new av gas and went to start and the battery was dead. Well hell I was all amped up to go to the lake so I changed gears. I decided to put the battery on the charger and try to find some other jets to meet me out there this week instead. I went and bought tubes and went to the river at 6pm. We put in at the bridge on bush highway and floated all the way down to Coon bluff (quite a bit further than where most people get out). It was nuts and dark for an hour or so of the trip. I was getting in the water no matter what. Is anyone planning on hitting the lake during the week?
maybe i can make it one day:)

TAF
06-18-2007, 10:59 AM
Remember this coming weekend is when everyone was going to try to go to Lake Pleasant:idea: . My sis is flying in from TX and will definitely be there Sat. to :sqeyes: see everyone:D
I took my kids and friend Karen to Canyon Lake yesterday and was for the most part it was relaxing and fun.

OverKill
06-18-2007, 12:34 PM
Billy
My boat is at Phils right now. I will give you a call for a test drive sometime next week. Is it alright if you pick me up, as I am still waiting for a new truck. Talk with you soon.
If not I can ask TAF to swing by and we can meet up at the Lake.
James

Some Kind Of Monster
06-18-2007, 01:07 PM
Billy
My boat is at Phils right now. I will give you a call for a test drive sometime next week. Is it alright if you pick me up, as I am still waiting for a new truck. Talk with you soon.
If not I can ask TAF to swing by and we can meet up at the Lake.
James
James,
Sounds good to me! Call me when it's ready.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
06-18-2007, 04:42 PM
James,
Are you guys making a luv date :D :D

OverKill
06-18-2007, 05:44 PM
Are you guys making a luv date :D :D
Damn right Mike you coming along?? I have my new bench seat in, I can get one more in :)

OverKill
06-18-2007, 05:47 PM
James,
Will do. Just got back from Phils today, Brian tells me he will have the trailer all ready this week. So Im guessing next Friday after you get off work. I will call you Thursday night to confirm.
James

Vin-Dog
06-18-2007, 07:29 PM
Yo Billy,
Looks like a few are going out Wednesday right after work. Should be on the water by 3:00. Big Ern should be rolln' out too. At least four jetters will be there and a few other boats as well. Should be a decent turn out.
By the way, we're in for the weekend too!! Gotta get there early!! you guys know the drill! Hope to see you out there. Hopefully Brian will catch wind of this! :D

squirt'nmyload
06-18-2007, 07:35 PM
yo vin-dog.............could probably be there around 5-5.30 :)

Vin-Dog
06-18-2007, 07:39 PM
yo vin-dog.............could probably be there around 5-5.30 :)
Sounds good Bri. It's been a long time bud, been waiting to see your new ride!
I'll be looking for out there!;)

squirt'nmyload
06-18-2007, 07:41 PM
its a plan. we will leave as soon as erin gets home from work :) she is usually done at 4.30 on wednesdays

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
06-18-2007, 08:43 PM
Damn right Mike you coming along?? I have my new bench seat in, I can get one more in :)
Hmmm, that might be a good idea:p
LMFAO, you guys are silly ;) :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
06-18-2007, 08:43 PM
Hey fockers! Me and ty might go this weekend! Holla atcha negro :D

cave
06-19-2007, 04:37 AM
So when you all say "weekends" do you mean Saturday & Sunday? Or sunday after 2pm till sundown?:D

OverKill
06-19-2007, 08:25 PM
So when you all say "weekends" do you mean Saturday & Sunday? Or sunday after 2pm till sundown?:D
OK guys I just receiced confirmation for Sunday July 8th at Saguaro. Anybody want to meet up. I will be up there at about 7 am to get the calm water of the day and don't get stuck in the over flow. So I will ask who's in, Some Kind Of Monster, Cave, 396,460, TAF, anyone else?? Let's do this, I can't wait to meet up with you guys finally.
OverKill:D

67weimann
06-19-2007, 08:47 PM
So you guys doing Pleasant or Saguaro this weekend? Anyone have an empty seat for a boatless bitch boy?:D

Some Kind Of Monster
06-20-2007, 06:55 AM
Chances are I will be on the dock with my thumb up this afternoon. I will be there either way though so watch for me.. I'm still batteling bad gas that gumed up my carb. I'll have it ready for the weekend though.
Michael, Weren't you going to have your boat done in March? You can always come out on your lake lice. :eek:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
06-20-2007, 06:22 PM
Michael, Weren't you going to have your boat done in March? You can always come out on your lake lice. :eek:
Yup:cry: $$ and time has been a small issue:cry:One day it will be done:cry:

cave
06-20-2007, 07:26 PM
OK guys I just receiced confirmation for Sunday July 8th at Saguaro. Anybody want to meet up. I will be up there at about 7 am to get the calm water of the day and don't get stuck in the over flow. So I will ask who's in, Some Kind Of Monster, Cave, 396,460, TAF, anyone else?? Let's do this, I can't wait to meet up with you guys finally.
7am is cutting it close James. In July you may just be sitting in the cheap seats for a bit. At least till the Bass holes leave. 7/8, Kinda far out to say for sure as I may need to work. If I aint working I'll be there. Hell I'll even kick it at the beach if most show up.
Are the East siders going to fight that Ocean on Sunday or do Saguaro?

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
06-20-2007, 08:05 PM
7am is cutting it close James. In July you may just be sitting in the cheap seats for a bit. At least till the Bass holes leave. 7/8, Kinda far out to say for sure as I may need to work. If I aint working I'll be there. Hell I'll even kick it at the beach if most show up.
Are the East siders going to fight that Ocean on Sunday or do Saguaro?
Me and ty are thinking saguaro:idea:

squirt'nmyload
06-20-2007, 09:37 PM
was nice out there today....saw skom, vindog, bigern & co and dragster19.
billy sorry i didn't make it back sooner, it was rough as hell when i got back there and i shut her down and waited it out. that place is just as bad as pleasant with all them plow boats.

Some Kind Of Monster
06-21-2007, 06:51 AM
Well I made it about 50 feet. I have to figure out how I got water in the gas tanks so it doesn't happen again. I took the primary bowl off at the lake and it looked like it snowed inside. I'll rebuild the carb today and give it another go. I saw Vin Dog doing circles in the main part of the lake as I stood on the dock waiving my shirt to get his attention. Yup, just another day on the water. :D See you guys tonight.

squirt'nmyload
06-21-2007, 12:03 PM
some pics...from my phone.....didn't get on the trailer till 9pm..what a cluster fock it was.
erin
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/squirtnmyload/attachment-3-6.jpg
big ern & co
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/squirtnmyload/attachment-2-6.jpg
dragster19
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/squirtnmyload/attachment-1-7.jpg
erin again
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/squirtnmyload/attachment-15.jpg

Some Kind Of Monster
06-21-2007, 01:54 PM
Hey that looked like fun!

jet454boat
07-05-2007, 08:53 PM
are you guys still going on the 8th

squirt'nmyload
07-05-2007, 09:07 PM
they are...check out the thread in hot spots west :)

Some Kind Of Monster
07-06-2007, 07:56 AM
they are...check out the thread in hot spots west :)
Sellout :D

OverKill
07-06-2007, 12:16 PM
Yes we are, we will be there at 7am at ramp #2. What does your boat look like? Let us know we will keep a look out. If we don't see you, look for the green EZ-UP at one of the back coves on the left (Not Sandy Beach). Mine is a blue and white 19' jet with a Blue Bimini Top. You will also see a white and Red pontoon next to it. Hope to see you out there. Oh ya and we will also have a Charcole BBQ with us, so if you want to bring some eats feel free.

jet454boat
07-06-2007, 12:22 PM
if i come out ill be in a orange lime green and blue jet, and commin with me is yellow red and orange jet, and then a white and silver jet were waiting to get parts for the yellow boat so its still up in the air if ill be able to come

OverKill
07-06-2007, 01:36 PM
if i come out ill be in a orange lime green and blue jet, and commin with me is yellow red and orange jet, and then a white and silver jet were waiting to get parts for the yellow boat so its still up in the air if ill be able to come
Cool sound great, Let me know if there is anything I can do. What parts are you looking for?

cave
07-06-2007, 02:39 PM
I scheduled for a day at the lake Sunday 7/8. Unless something comes up.

haulin hallett
07-06-2007, 02:51 PM
new guy here
in tucson wanted to chime in and say whats up and maybe get to know a few people going to the lake not knowing anyone kinda sucks....lol...
i used to go to apache alot when i was younger and canyon a bit.. is saguaro conected to canyon?
a fellow jet boater here just bought it and went to pleasent last sunday and it was choppy as hell for a 19 foot hallett and a 460... im not really into pleasent seems to rough enless the boat is atleast 25 foot...lol
just wanted to say whats up and get to meet a few guys anyone in tucson?

OverKill
07-06-2007, 02:55 PM
I scheduled for a day at the lake Sunday 7/8. Unless something comes up.
Cave you better get your Deriair out there LOL.

OverKill
07-06-2007, 03:00 PM
new guy here
in tucson wanted to chime in and say whats up and maybe get to know a few people going to the lake not knowing anyone kinda sucks....lol...
i used to go to apache alot when i was younger and canyon a bit.. is saguaro conected to canyon?
a fellow jet boater here just bought it and went to pleasent last sunday and it was choppy as hell for a 19 foot hallett and a 460... im not really into pleasent seems to rough enless the boat is atleast 25 foot...lol
Yes they are connected however there this huge thing in between them, a Dam. Yes Pleasent is like an ocean on the weekends. Saguaro is the same way in the afternoon. Thats why were gonna get up there a 7am to get some good water and wait til they all leave by 3pm.
So stop being the new guy and come up and hang with us for the day at Saguaro. :D
OverKill

squirt'nmyload
07-06-2007, 03:01 PM
new guy here
welcome!...........it's no better at saguaro. :)

haulin hallett
07-06-2007, 03:07 PM
:confused: overkill you headin up there for sat. ? or sunday?
i have to changs an oil pan on my cousins car starting tonight maybe i can ahve it done what day you gonna be there?
tryin to find someone to go with me to load it in the water and park the truck right now!
i had it in the water once and could not really find out what she has got due to the water at pleasent...

cave
07-06-2007, 03:12 PM
zDidnt you mean UNpleasant:D

OverKill
07-06-2007, 03:20 PM
:confused: overkill you headin up there for sat. ? or sunday?
i have to changs an oil pan on my cousins car starting tonight maybe i can ahve it done what day you gonna be there?
tryin to find someone to go with me to load it in the water and park the truck right now!
i had it in the water once and could not really find out what she has got due to the water at pleasent...
We will be up there Sunday at 7am. You should be able to open her up at that time. Don't worry about getting help backing her in, there is always help out there. In fact SCOM is coming with me and Im sure he wouldn't mind giving you a hand.
OverKill

OverKill
07-06-2007, 03:21 PM
zDidnt you mean UNpleasant:D
LMAO :D

haulin hallett
07-06-2007, 03:26 PM
right on im gonna try to post a picture of my boat so you know who to look for....lol probably the only polished burned orange and brown turd.....lol
http://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa206/haulinhallett/th_773.jpg

OverKill
07-06-2007, 03:34 PM
right on im gonna try to post a picture of my boat so you know who to look for....lol probably the only polished burned orange and brown turd.....lol
http://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa206/haulinhallett/th_773.jpg
LOL Your to hard on yourself. Bottom line is your on the water and it's a JET.

haulin hallett
07-06-2007, 03:38 PM
true it just needs some help i suppose but runs like a top! has original paint and interior still....lol but what do you want for $3500 ....lol
it is the same boat i had before a few years ago but it was green.
called mean green anyone seen it?
it is still supposed to be in az but i have not seen it in a long time

haulin hallett
07-06-2007, 03:55 PM
sign me up overkill if things go right i will be there for sure!

OverKill
07-06-2007, 05:00 PM
You got it man Im signing you up right now LOL :D. Oh and by the way if you have any spare parts and tools, I would strongly suggest bringing them. I have been stuck out there before and all I needed was a stupid screw driver. Look forward to meeting you
OverKill

haulin hallett
07-06-2007, 05:05 PM
i always bring tools and little parts it saved my buddies jet last weekend at pleasent so i try to bring what i can for sure i dont like to be the guy being towed....lol
thanks i hope to see ya all there and throw a few back

cave
07-06-2007, 05:21 PM
I'm feeling uh " welcome back to the water OverKill on 7/8 get-together " list coming soon.:D :D :D :idea:

OverKill
07-06-2007, 05:25 PM
I'm feeling uh " welcome back to the water OverKill on 7/8 get-together " list coming soon.:D :D :D :idea:
#1123 OverKill :D Ya just sent Squirt-N-MY load a PM with a guilt trip for coping out LOL. On the more real side guy's, I might get one more trip on the water then it's back in the WheelChair I go for a month. Let's make it count.:)

squirt'nmyload
07-06-2007, 06:05 PM
#1123 OverKill :D Ya just sent Squirt-N-MY load a PM with a guilt trip for coping out LOL. On the more real side guy's, I might get one more trip on the water then it's back in the WheelChair I go for a month. Let's make it count.:)
doh!!!:D

vishus
07-08-2007, 09:46 AM
Sorry I didn't stick around, promised the family I would be back home by 9AM. I was just out testing props and trying to learn how to drive on the pad vs my old tunnel (training wheels)....
The Jets looked and sounded good. I passed a wicked looking V-drive on the way out, anyone know how FAST that rocket goes?
later,
sid

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-08-2007, 10:27 AM
The Jets looked and sounded good. I passed a wicked looking V-drive on the way out, anyone know how FAST that rocket goes?
later,
sid
Was it yellow? If so that was Hank.He has a very fast flattie!!!! He is running 100+ even through the 2ft chop:eek:

vishus
07-08-2007, 12:44 PM
I think so, I had to whip my head around, I didn't see it behind the tow vehicle till it passed me. I think it had zoomies... I wish he had been out earlier, I would have loved to see him make a pass or two...
Mike, Get better, I want to SEE your boat at the lake, I have always loved the Youngbloods (esp the gullwing). If I ever get rid of my boat, I want a gullwing and a 25' deep V...
later,
sid

vishus
07-08-2007, 01:03 PM
I think this OUTBOARD my give that V-drive a run for his money...
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t119/sid_vishus/pirateship.jpg
It does look like you could have a pretty decent party aboard it!! Aye Matey!!

cave
07-08-2007, 06:41 PM
We got there around 6am and the water was absolutely awesome and flat Met up with TAF who is one cool guy. Big surprise, Big Ern His Wify & son & his bro Criss showed up. Then SKOM & overkill and his wife showed up. Everyone headed to sandy beach and proceeded to have a great time. Special thanks to Fabio for the help with Overkills starter problem.
Great bunch of people out there today. Hope to do it again real soon! I didnt want to leave but my bro promised to pick up kids. I'm burnt.

Some Kind Of Monster
07-09-2007, 07:12 AM
We got there around 6am and the water was absolutely awesome and flat Met up with TAF who is one cool guy. Big surprise, Big Ern His Wify & son & his bro Criss showed up. Then SKOM & overkill and his wife showed up. Everyone headed to sandy beach and proceeded to have a great time. Special thanks to Fabio for the help with Overkills starter problem.
Great bunch of people out there today. Hope to do it again real soon! I didnt want to leave but my bro promised to pick up kids. I'm burnt.
Yeah that was a great time for sure. Thanks for bringing the barge Rob. I think it saved us from the sun. I found new respect for toon boats! I missed my ride out there, but it was worth the sacrifice to get Overkill and his wife out there in their boat. Mission accomplished guys. I don't think anyone had a bad time. I was working on 4 hours of sleep in 62 hours. Needless to say, I slept REAL well last night.
Rob,
Did you get the moochers home? I still don't know what their story was. Also I'm still missing a flip flop if anyone finds an extra one. Saguaro also claimed another hat of mine.

Some Kind Of Monster
07-09-2007, 07:16 AM
I'm still laughing at all the hilarious things I saw yesterday. Let me tell you there are some crazy ass people at the lake. There are also some of the collest peple you could ever meet. The guy that started his jet to back off the beach was funny.. The stuck house boat.. The pirate ship.
Sorry I didn't catch up with you haulin hallet. I saw your boat at the beach, but I never made it over to say Hi. Next time for sure! I think I also saw jet454boat out there in the main part of the lake. FYI we all spent the entire day all the way in the back (just so you know for next time).

jet454boat
07-09-2007, 12:00 PM
ya i know you guys went way to the back but i had a bunch of family there and the white and silver jet wasnt running to good and i hate putting through the no wake zone in that dirty water all the way to the beach so we just decide to make some runs from the ramp to the bouys in the back, wat color boat were you in???

cave
07-09-2007, 12:18 PM
I was wondering who got stuck with that Girl and her Boyfriend. They came with the guy who started his jetboat on the beach. He was pist when he left. I had a great time:D
haulin hallett that boat is clean. I didn't see any paint on it.

Bigern
07-09-2007, 12:51 PM
Wow, saw some crazy shiat yesterday, that one chick got nailed a couple times. The house boat was hilarious and the jet boat backing out sucking sand.:D

jet454boat
07-09-2007, 01:19 PM
Wow, saw some crazy shiat yesterday, that one chick got nailed a couple times. The house boat was hilarious and the jet boat backing out sucking sand.:D
yup i always push mine out til im head deep then i get in, the guy with the pirate ship works with one of my cousins at classy closet,

Bigern
07-09-2007, 01:31 PM
It was great meeting overkill/wife, great to see everyone, too many to list:) Taf thanks for the grill and the shade, we'll do it agian soon.

squirt'nmyload
07-09-2007, 02:24 PM
pics???????????????????????????????????

cave
07-09-2007, 03:24 PM
TAFs buddy has the best pics. Head shots and all. :eek: There were more than a few jet boats out.

OverKill
07-09-2007, 03:55 PM
Alot of sacrafices yesterday for sure. I have to thank everyone who gave me a hand yesterday. SCOM, TAF, CAVE, Big Eern, and most of all my wife for waiting on me hand and foot. She was beat. I have to also say thanks for Fabio, Billy and Cave for helping me get the starter to work. I do think it's funny I brought my spare starter and Billy with a dropped jaw says, How did you know James!!, How did you know! I stated God Realy loves me let me tell ya. LOL.
Oh ya who was that smoocher in the Black Bathing suit?? I found out today she pushed my wife in Robs Boat.:mad: If anyone know's who she is please tell her to F**K off and she is no longer welcome with in 150 of my wife and I. Thanks again everyone.
OverKill

squirt'nmyload
07-09-2007, 04:33 PM
Alot of sacrafices yesterday for sure. I have to thank everyone who gave me a hand yesterday. SCOM, TAF, CAVE, Big Eern, and most of all my wife for waiting on me hand and foot. She was beat. I have to also say thanks for Fabio, Billy and Cave for helping me get the starter to work. I do think it's funny I brought my spare starter and Billy with a dropped jaw says, How did you know James!!, How did you know! I stated God Realy loves me let me tell ya. LOL.
Oh ya who was that smoocher in the Black Bathing suit?? I found out today she pushed my wife in Robs Boat.:mad: If anyone know's who she is please tell her to F**K off and she is no longer welcome with in 150 of my wife and I. Thanks again everyone.
OverKill
glad to hear you had a good time!.....and wtf, some bitch pushed your wife??????

OverKill
07-09-2007, 05:11 PM
glad to hear you had a good time!.....and wtf, some bitch pushed your wife??????
Thanks Brother we did have a good time. I know now I need to have Phil Bergeron build me a custom foot throttle. I can't push down all the way and can only get to 4Krpm LOL. Guess that can be a good thing.
Ya I couldn't believe that F**Kin slut pushed my wife. She tells me this today and I was very pissed. If I had known about it then I might of spit on the bitch. Or better yet asked her if she wanted a ride in my boat and asked her to get off the boat at a different cove for a picture. Yes and you guessed it leave her stranded. Hey she didn't give a F**k about anyone there, smooching beer, cigs, food, and a ride home from Rob. To be honest with you I hope to go boating with you and Erin, my wife tells me she realy likes Erins company. Alight B talk with you soon and see you on the water I'm sure.
James

squirt'nmyload
07-09-2007, 05:26 PM
Thanks Brother we did have a good time. I know now I need to have Phil Bergeron build me a custom foot throttle. I can't push down all the way and can only get to 4Krpm LOL. Guess that can be a good thing.
Ya I couldn't believe that F**Kin slut pushed my wife. She tells me this today and I was very pissed. If I had known about it then I might of spit on the bitch. Or better yet asked her if she wanted a ride in my boat and asked her to get off the boat at a different cove for a picture. Yes and you guessed it leave her stranded. Hey she didn't give a F**k about anyone there, smooching beer, cigs, food, and a ride home from Rob. To be honest with you I hope to go boating with you and Erin, my wife tells me she realy likes Erins company. Alight B talk with you soon and see you on the water I'm sure.
James
what a piece of shit and rob was too nice to do that for her. after getting woken up by a couple jetters running at pleasant at 7am on sunday, i kinda realized how much i been missing running my boat. 4 of them running that i heard from inside a motorhome on top of the hill above the marina.:jawdrop: when do you think your next trip will be? i'm gonna run up to saguaro late on wednesday to get the cobwebs outta her:D :D

OverKill
07-09-2007, 05:46 PM
what a piece of shit and rob was too nice to do that for her. after getting woken up by a couple jetters running at pleasant at 7am on sunday, i kinda realized how much i been missing running my boat. 4 of them running that i heard from inside a motorhome on top of the hill above the marina.:jawdrop: when do you think your next trip will be? i'm gonna run up to saguaro late on wednesday to get the cobwebs outta her:D :D
Well since I'm still Truckless I'm still at the mercy of anyone that can give me a tow. I bet late Wednesday at Saguaro will be nice on the water. I hope to be getting my disability income here soon so I can get Chay'le her new truck, then we will have no trouble getting out there.

squirt'nmyload
07-09-2007, 06:00 PM
Well since I'm still Truckless I'm still at the mercy of anyone that can give me a tow. I bet late Wednesday at Saguaro will be nice on the water. I hope to be getting my disability income here soon so I can get Chay'le her new truck, then we will have no trouble getting out there.
just get a hitch installed on the toaster.....it should be able to pull your boat :D :D

67weimann
07-09-2007, 08:28 PM
i'm gonna run up to saguaro late on wednesday to get the cobwebs outta her:D :D
What? I wanna go... What time is late?
Sounds like a good time out there. Wish I was there. Instead, I was working on my motor...

cave
07-09-2007, 08:34 PM
That Frau Amy pushed your Wify Chay'le? That sucks. After all the beer, food & cigs they got from the entire group for FREE. Biatch. That must of happen after the group thinned out.
I'm hoping to meet up again with all of you before Labor day.

Some Kind Of Monster
07-10-2007, 07:31 AM
James, what was the deal? I KNOW your wife didn't say or do anything to deserve that. If we had known, we would have left that girl standing there on the rocks.. Oh yeah.. The neighborhood bicycle was there.
I am having to work Saturday for the first time in my life James. I'm going to try to make it out there during the week though. I'll let you know what happens.

haulin hallett
07-10-2007, 08:59 AM
for starters thankls for the welcome wagon for this new guy!
overkill noticed before i even hit the beach....lol it was great meeting you guys and me and the wife had a great time! meeting some good people for the first time in a long time..
some kind of monster.... sorry i did not see ya or come over and say whats up maybe next time...lol i think we were all a little drunk.....
cave..... thanks for the compliment on the boat i know she needs a little help but not too bad for a 30 yo jet....lol
i have a few pics im gonna load up here if i can figure it out again...lol vishus is this the yellow flatty you are speakin of? this boat of hanks is TOUGH!!!!!! thats all i gotta say about that...
sorry overkill i did not hear about your starter till it was already changed it was the least i could if i could have helped for using some of your shade....
and your dog is awsome my wife was crazy about her thanks again for the welcome..
ok enough typing let me see if i can get some pictures up here...lolhttp://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa206/haulinhallett/th_Picture024.jpghttp://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa206/haulinhallett/th_Picture025.jpghttp://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa206/haulinhallett/th_Picture026.jpghttp://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa206/haulinhallett/th_Picture027.jpghttp://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa206/haulinhallett/th_Picture047.jpghttp://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa206/haulinhallett/th_Picture046.jpghttp://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa206/haulinhallett/th_Picture023.jpg

haulin hallett
07-10-2007, 09:03 AM
http://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa206/haulinhallett/th_Picture022.jpghttp://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa206/haulinhallett/th_Picture029.jpghttp://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa206/haulinhallett/th_Picture030.jpghttp://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa206/haulinhallett/th_Picture028.jpghttp://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa206/haulinhallett/th_Picture037.jpghttp://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa206/haulinhallett/th_Picture041.jpghttp://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa206/haulinhallett/th_Picture040.jpg

vishus
07-10-2007, 09:07 AM
That would be the FLAT, it looks tough FAST as hell just sitting there! I would love to have seen it make a couple of passes...maybe next time.
sid

OverKill
07-10-2007, 09:53 AM
That Frau Amy pushed your Wify Chay'le? That sucks. After all the beer, food & cigs they got from the entire group for FREE. Biatch. That must of happen after the group thinned out.
I'm hoping to meet up again with all of you before Labor day.
Yes we have to meet up before Labor Day weekend. I guess what happened is Chay'le was going to sit somewhere on Robs boat and the K**T pushed her out of the way so she could sit there. I don't know why but I get the feeling one day I'm gonna have the chance to say some kind words to her :D

OverKill
07-10-2007, 10:03 AM
James, what was the deal? I KNOW your wife didn't say or do anything to deserve that. If we had known, we would have left that girl standing there on the rocks.. Oh yeah.. The neighborhood bicycle was there.
I am having to work Saturday for the first time in my life James. I'm going to try to make it out there during the week though. I'll let you know what happens.
YES ON THE ROCKS FOR SURE. Hey any time you want to come up you know I'm alway's here. I talked to Brian Bergeron yesterday, very cool guy. He tells me the bendex can stop working from water coming out of the weep holes and causeing some rust. He tells me to put WD-40 on it, let it sit and there shouldn't be any problems after words. However he did say the high torque starter I have is better all around, so I guess we can change it out and keep the big bulky one for a spare.
I know the feeling of working on Saturday's, they suck.

Some Kind Of Monster
07-10-2007, 11:38 AM
for starters thankls for the welcome wagon for this new guy!
overkill noticed before i even hit the beach....lol it was great meeting you guys and me and the wife had a great time! meeting some good people for the first time in a long time..
some kind of monster.... sorry i did not see ya or come over and say whats up maybe next time...lol i think we were all a little drunk.....
cave..... thanks for the compliment on the boat i know she needs a little help but not too bad for a 30 yo jet....lol
i have a few pics im gonna load up here if i can figure it out again...lol vishus is this the yellow flatty you are speakin of? this boat of hanks is TOUGH!!!!!! thats all i gotta say about that...
sorry overkill i did not hear about your starter till it was already changed it was the least i could if i could have helped for using some of your shade....
and your dog is awsome my wife was crazy about her thanks again for the welcome..
ok enough typing let me see if i can get some pictures up here...lol
Hallett, I think I made it into a couple of your pics. I'm sure you saw me. I was the guy wearing my BDU Camo pants. I flew boatless this time so I could help out, but I'll have my wings next time out. Hope to see you then.

jet454boat
07-10-2007, 12:48 PM
have any of you had problems with people hitting there trailers with vehicles, some hit one of my aluminum fenders on my old trailer and this past sunday some one parked next to me hit my trailer with wat looks like a tire in the back left step and broke my led light and kinked the step all up

Some Kind Of Monster
07-10-2007, 02:49 PM
There was no shortage of people out there that I am sure were quite capable of what you described..

cave
07-10-2007, 03:57 PM
I wouldnt even know if my trailer was ever hit.
It's not in the best of shape.
I have lost four 5 gallon gas cans stolen full of gas a few years back.
I now lock the cans to the trees there.
I never ever had to do this before NAFTA.lol.:(

haulin hallett
07-10-2007, 04:37 PM
sorry to hear about your trailer...
that sucks.........
i dont have the best trailer but that would be shitty to have the fenders beat up!
if it makes you feel better i got a parking ticket becouse my truck hung out of the space with the trailer backed in...lol

cave
07-10-2007, 05:37 PM
Overkills Jet
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/7731overkills_jet.jpg
Big Erns Jet on the Right
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/7731Busted.jpg
This is the boat that was started on the beach.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/7731Beached_1.jpg
Mrs Overkill & Rob on the Shaded Rob machine. Bless you for the shade TAF
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/7731MRS_Overkill___Rob.jpg
From the rear
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/7731Beached_3.jpg
Another Jet & Hanks V-drive Extremely clean no trailer queen there. Billy there you are.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/7731Hanks_Vdrive.jpg
Forgot the camera but got these with the minicam.

jet454boat
07-10-2007, 07:46 PM
thats the only reason i dont like that lake its convient cause its 15 min from my house but people dont know how to drive on the land or water, the trailer was just painted a month and a half ago

OverKill
07-10-2007, 09:51 PM
Hey if anyone knows Fabio, can you tell him thankyou for getting my boat started. Fabio if you see this post thanks again for getting me back to the trailer. Billy you to are a life saver. You can be my wing man any time LOL :D
Fabio also heard you were at Phil Bergerons yesterday, hope all is gonna work out for you with the boat.
OverKill

haulin hallett
07-11-2007, 12:02 PM
anyone up for apache on the 4th and 5th of august?
heard there might be some jet boat drags going on up there that weekend?
anyone know about it? have not been to apache in a few years lookin to spend a few days at the lake anyways before i head to mississippi on the 9th
anyone interested?

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-11-2007, 12:35 PM
Hey if anyone knows Fabio, can you tell him thankyou for getting my boat started. Fabio if you see this post thanks again for getting me back to the trailer. Billy you to are a life saver. You can be my wing man any time LOL :D
Fabio also heard you were at Phil Bergerons yesterday, hope all is gonna work out for you with the boat.
OverKill
Fabio is a cool azz muthafukka;) If you dont know him yet, get to know him!!!! He is ggod people! I used to party hard with him out there;) Him and Doug are cool ass peeps!!!!!!!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-11-2007, 12:36 PM
That would be the FLAT, it looks tough FAST as hell just sitting there! I would love to have seen it make a couple of passes...maybe next time.
sid
Yup, thats Hanks v-drive and its very fast!!!!!!!! He is a good guy and his girl is cool peeps too;)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-11-2007, 12:37 PM
Another Jet & Hanks V-drive Extremely clean no trailer queen there. Billy there you are.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/7731Hanks_Vdrive.jpg
Forgot the camera but got these with the minicam.
Thats Niels jet. he works at lopers. He is the guy with the mullet :D :D

TAF
07-11-2007, 12:44 PM
TAFs buddy has the best pics. Head shots and all. :eek: There were more than a few jet boats out.
:rolleyes: What kinda "HEAD" shots:idea: :) :sqeyes:
That chick was out to get someone pommeled! She even started sucking up to me. I took the black Bikini mootcher chick home so she bought me dinner. Never again!!!! She was rude to my friends:(

AZKC
07-11-2007, 01:34 PM
Wow, Loper's is still around:eek: I bought stuff from them in the 70's:)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-11-2007, 01:43 PM
OverKill
Fabio is a cool azz muthafukka;) If you dont know him yet, get to know him!!!! He is ggod people! I used to party hard with him out there;) Him and Doug are cool ass peeps!!!!!!!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-11-2007, 01:45 PM
:rolleyes: What kinda "HEAD" shots:idea: :) :sqeyes:
That chick was out to get someone pommeled! She even started sucking up to me. I took the black Bikini mootcher chick home so she bought me dinner. Never again!!!! She was rude to my friends:(
I would have gave her "Tha boot to tha chest" :D :D :D

cave
07-11-2007, 03:22 PM
So mike, is your boat going to be ready for the August classic boat get together?
Rob your buddy has some interesting pics of the weekend prior.
Check them out then you will understand. Dam you all fed that chick and she drank plenty of your beer too.
To bad for her. This is one class "A" group of people. I doubt she will make it out there again.
The guy that took her and her boyfriend was pist at them both. That's why he left them there.
other than the killer head ache I had a great time out there. I even had a few beers. That's rare.
I need to be real comfortable with a new group before I do that.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-11-2007, 03:35 PM
So mike, is your boat going to be ready for the August classic boat get together?
Not a chance. Im still in pain, no car, cant work,running out of $$,etc. The boat probablly wont see h20 this year:cry: Unless a miracle happens and they way things are going............ it aint gonna happen:cry:

cave
07-11-2007, 03:37 PM
The person that T-boned you didnt have insurance?

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-11-2007, 04:36 PM
The person that T-boned you didnt have insurance?
They did, just not paying for things like rental,medical,etc. My life is a living hell right now:(

TAF
07-12-2007, 05:25 AM
Not a chance. Im still in pain, no car, cant work,running out of $$,etc. The boat probablly wont see h20 this year:cry: Unless a miracle happens and they way things are going............ it aint gonna happen:cry:
Just give us a call, I've been on the water the past 6 or 7 weeks:sqeyes: :D
P.S. Don't forget your white drive bye towel:eek: :idea:
:D And if yer sore and tired you can pull a "Somekindamonster" and :sleeping: sleep on my boat in the shade :D Billy, ya going to Saguaro Sat or Sun? My work friend (black baseball cap) CAVE was referring to will be there Sat. I'll fly my US flag again and may be at the grassy campground near the marina at times. And Cave I did see the pics and I took some for him to. Unfortunately I'll have my little ones w/ me this weekend.

Some Kind Of Monster
07-12-2007, 07:41 AM
Just give us a call, I've been on the water the past 6 or 7 weeks:sqeyes: :D
P.S. Don't forget your white drive bye towel:eek: :idea:
:D And if yer sore and tired you can pull a "Somekindamonster" and :sleeping: sleep on my boat in the shade :D Billy, ya going to Saguaro Sat or Sun? My work friend (black baseball cap) CAVE was referring to will be there Sat. I'll fly my US flag again and may be at the grassy campground near the marina at times. And Cave I did see the pics and I took some for him to. Unfortunately I'll have my little ones w/ me this weekend.
TAF, You mean Canyon? Im pending a decision as to whether I have to work Saturday or not. If I have to work Saturday, Bartlett is just down the road. I'll make it somewhere...
Thanks for the lunch 396, It was good talkin with you bro. It's good to see you doing so well after all you have been through. Seriously, call anytime.

TAF
07-12-2007, 11:01 AM
TAF, You mean Canyon? Im pending a decision as to whether I have to work Saturday or not. If I have to work Saturday, Bartlett is just down the road. I'll make it somewhere...
Thanks for the lunch 396, It was good talkin with you bro. It's good to see you doing so well after all you have been through. Seriously, call anytime.
Must still be feeling the affects from last weekend. Canyon it is!!! I have another surprise friend w/ 21' jet coming :idea:

cave
07-12-2007, 03:35 PM
I'm going to Apache Saturday Morn to Sunday. You all be safe!
I hope to get a spot where you all camped late February. I have my buddy Doug & the whole crew camping there for the weekend.
I cant remember going to Canyon. I know I have just cant remember. lol.
TAF I'm glad you knew what I was typing about. SO you where the cameraman eh/ You gots some talent there!
See all soon.

Some Kind Of Monster
07-13-2007, 02:10 PM
I'm goin out Sunday for sure.. Possibly Saturday night. Where is everyone else going? I'll go where the majority is going ;-) Gonna be sippin on gin and juice..

cave
07-13-2007, 03:06 PM
Must still be feeling the affects from last weekend. Canyon it is!!! I have another surprise friend w/ 21' jet coming :idea:
There you go...