PDA

View Full Version : Shasta Cat Attack 2007

fatboy95
06-17-2007, 08:52 PM
Thanks for coming to Redding with those great boats. Took some friends out there and they had never seen so many Cats. One boat that really drew some attention out of many was the big ole Nor Tech "Fast Cat". Who owns that ride? It was great to see some DCB's with the "whackers" and I give praise to the Stoker Boys for making a showing. Thanks Again.

DCBob
06-19-2007, 06:29 AM
Thanks for coming to Redding with those great boats. Took some friends out there and they had never seen so many Cats. One boat that really drew some attention out of many was the big ole Nor Tech "Fast Cat". Who owns that ride? It was great to see some DCB's with the "whackers" and I give praise to the Stoker Boys for making a showing. Thanks Again.
I think you mean Frisco Cat........Carlos Guzman owns that beauty. Jeff Glow (Smooth as Glass) did the paint work. ;) And it sure was a great trip with a ton of nice boats! Look for Shasta Photo Shoot pics from Poker Runs West also (don't know if any are posted yet) :D

Dave C
06-19-2007, 08:06 AM
better hide the women & children (and sheep) because we are all coming back next year ....fo sho!!! :D :D

DAVEO
06-19-2007, 09:02 PM
better hide the women & children (and sheep) because we are all coming back next year ....fo sho!!! :D :D
Next year hell Ill be there in a couple weeks.

Dave C
06-20-2007, 07:52 AM
sure .... just rub it in..... :mad: lucky sum-o-bitch..... ;)
Next year hell Ill be there in a couple weeks.