PDA

View Full Version : where is berryessa's water???

707dog
06-17-2007, 09:39 PM
i know stupid me with no pictures !! :confused:
spent the weekend up at PUTAH CREEK and the water level is shit:mad: it looks like the water levels in october. fokin all kinda of BS in the water tree's, bushes because the water is so low it wasnt cool to have to put the boat almost 35-40'(still only about waist dip) out from shore just so the outdrive didnt get foked up figure that out after id gottin old ropes and some others BS tangled in the props includung a nice rope with a monster clasp the took some chunks out my out drive housing during my last encounter with the fokin underwater BS. YES i trimmed my motor all the way up:D ....
SO WHERE IS ALL THE WATER GOING I ASK?:confused:

meaniam
06-18-2007, 08:18 AM
damn i sure was thursty. ill be able to replensh it in oh 2 hours or so:D

707dog
06-18-2007, 08:25 AM
damn i sure was thursty. ill be able to replensh it in oh 2 hours or so:D
that about sums it up was there on memorial all was good and now you drank it all...:D

meaniam
06-18-2007, 10:58 AM
that about sums it up was there on memorial all was good and now you drank it all...:D
water levels shoukd be on the rise:D

desertbird
06-20-2007, 03:58 PM
I called 2 days ago and talked to the gals at Steele Park. She told me water level was good, but 10 or so feet low. 10 feet doesn't sound all that low to me?:jawdrop:
Pics Please? We're planning a few days on the water over the holiday, and are driving a long way to get there.....:(

707dog
06-20-2007, 05:56 PM
sorry bud for the scare:sqeyes: ..its low but theres plenty of water up:D but on the north end(putah creek area) of the lake. the floor around the shore lines are more flat so the water shallows out in the cove where the trailer is otheres the use the cove and leave out there tie off rope/bouys but when the water rises they dont remove them or lengthin the rope so they are under water some you can see some you cant just a issue around the trailer areas!!. as the farther south you go is when it drops off around the shores to deeper water the lake is really deep around 50'-180+' and at the dam its around 400". steel park is a great place to stay thats where we launch out of all the time if we dont use my bro's trailer. they have good food at there resturant no gourmet stuff but country kitchen style things. oww and the bloody mary's are really good also:D again sorry for the scare keep your plans you'll love it! we most likely will be hitting the water that weekend also i will keep a eye open for ya we can introduce ourselfs and maybe knock a few back:D