PDA

View Full Version : Spray in bedliner companys?

40FlatDeck
06-18-2007, 08:42 AM
We are looking to start spraying in bedliners at my dealership. I have talked to Line-X and they seem to have a great product, I just want to get some opinions and maybe some other companys that have a good product and would be easy to deal with in a dealership setting.

little rowe boat
06-18-2007, 08:44 AM
I have line x and it is holding up great.

hoolign
06-18-2007, 08:47 AM
I have line x and it is holding up great.
Probably the best one out there! I have had a few different ones in various trucks and Line X has so far held up the best!

DILLIGAF
06-18-2007, 08:47 AM
My truck is at Line X in Anaheim right now getting this done. I went with the over the edge spray and also my rear wheel wells. I will let you know how it comes out. They seem to be very professional. Anaheim Chevrolet (Jay's place) recommends them for the bedliners.

GAME TIME
06-18-2007, 08:48 AM
I have Rhino Liner and love it. I had it in my last three trucks.

40FlatDeck
06-18-2007, 09:06 AM
I have had Line-x and loved it also. We might have a problem with another Line-x dealership in our zip code and not being able to spray.:( So......I'm looking for options....:D
Erik

dmontzsta
06-18-2007, 09:19 AM
Start selling these...
www.dualliner.com
Much better than a spray in or a drop in.

RitcheyRch
06-18-2007, 09:22 AM
Cant go wrong with Line-X

HocusPocus
06-18-2007, 09:44 AM
i have the rhino and its held up great, a little over 2 years now and i use my truck bed for a lot more then just hauling ice chests around. :D

essexjet
06-18-2007, 10:16 AM
I have Wolf Liner and it looks and holds up great. They are next to Custom Motorsports on the 91 in Riverside.

DSW
06-18-2007, 10:40 AM
I used to work at a line-x dealer, as a sprayer. It is the most durible product out there. They have used it as bomb proofing as well as anti-skit on tops of Navy subs. If you were to rub any other liner against line-x the competition will crumble. Also the Lifetime warranty is the best in the industry. When applied correctly it is next to imposible to remove.
He's a story about how tough it is. In the booth I used to spray it in after six or so months the floor would grow over a foot tall of solid line-x. It would have to be cut up with chain saws and fork lifted out. I cut myself a 12" thick piece to use as a target for shooting practice. I shot it with a multiple of calibers starting with a 22 al the way up to 30-06. The only round that would go all the way through was Amour Piercing military 30-06. The 44 mags would barely break an inch! the 22's would just bounce off.
In trucks they usually spray it 3/8" thick to 1/4". I have one in my truck. I won't ever buy anything else!

AZKC
06-18-2007, 10:43 AM
I have had Line-x and loved it also. We might have a problem with another Line-x dealership in our zip code and not being able to spray.:( So......I'm looking for options....:D
Erik
Just have Jim man up and buy the other Line-x Dealer:D That or send Cisco's thugs over there and put some pressure on them to retire:devil:

DILLIGAF
06-18-2007, 12:04 PM
We are looking to start spraying in bedliners at my dealership. I have talked to Line-X and they seem to have a great product, I just want to get some opinions and maybe some other companys that have a good product and would be easy to deal with in a dealership setting.
Just picked up my truck and it looks great. Also sprayed in the rear wheel wells. They said it is good to go except don't put any heavy weight on it today. If so it may compress a bit.
I used the Line X place off of Whitestar in Anaheim.

40FlatDeck
06-18-2007, 12:40 PM
I thought this might be a problem, Line-x is the sh*t.:D Well, hopefully we can find a way to do Line-x after all.
Thanks for the input guys.

40FlatDeck
06-18-2007, 12:41 PM
Just have Jim man up and buy the other Line-x Dealer:D That or send Cisco's thugs over there and put some pressure on them to retire:devil:
Cisco is the one that does not want to do Line-x.:confused:

schlepy
06-18-2007, 12:59 PM
you need to call me. i own a business that caters to the spray-in bedliner industry. please visit my website www.protectivecoatingsolutions.net, i can provide your business with everything you need at a fraction of the cost. Please check us out and call me direct 1-714-928-5118. NO FRANCHISE FEE'S, NO HIDDEN ADVETISEMENT FEE'S within the product, NO LONG TERM CONTRACTS, THE EXACT SAME EQUIPMENT, NO TERRITORIES, ETC.... BETTER PRODUCT for LESS MONEY.

40FlatDeck
06-18-2007, 01:33 PM
you need to call me. i own a business that caters to the spray-in bedliner industry. please visit my website www.protectivecoatingsolutions.net, i can provide your business with everything you need at a fraction of the cost. Please check us out and call me direct 1-714-928-5118. NO FRANCHISE FEE'S, NO HIDDEN ADVETISEMENT FEE'S within the product, NO LONG TERM CONTRACTS, THE EXACT SAME EQUIPMENT, NO TERRITORIES, ETC.... BETTER PRODUCT for LESS MONEY.
Thanks! I will call you soon.