PDA

View Full Version : lost or misplaced props at Irvine regatta

Blown to the Bone
06-18-2007, 10:06 AM
had two props that needed minor repair I seemed to have misplaced them. one had barron written on it and the other had b-boat written on it, both were one inch R.H. two blade.
if anyone has any info it would be greatly appreciated !!!
thanks in advance....Rick

the real k-boat king
06-18-2007, 11:15 AM
had two props that needed minor repair I seemed to have misplaced them. one had barron written on it and the other had b-boat written on it, both were one inch R.H. two blade.
thanks in advance....Rickhey those props are in dave rankins trailer, we found them in front of the trailer when loading up and put them inside, call dave 818-468 2379

Rattle Can Lou
06-18-2007, 11:30 AM
I heard Sammons and Van Beenan had a couple of props that showed up on ebay this morning. Or we can look in Burley and see if Sammons sells them to somebody....RCL

lilrick
06-18-2007, 12:30 PM
thanks in advance....Rick
were you out tryin' to off those things again???:D

Blown to the Bone
06-18-2007, 01:14 PM
hey those props are in dave rankins trailer, we found them in front of the trailer when loading up and put them inside, call dave 818-468 2379
thanks Gordy ! I'll give him a call.

Blown to the Bone
06-18-2007, 01:23 PM
I heard Sammons and Van Beenan had a couple of props that showed up on ebay this morning. Or we can look in Burley and see if Sammons sells them to somebody....RCL
thanks for the info..... Nice to know a guy has friends like you who are always willing to help in any way can!

Spotondl
06-18-2007, 02:47 PM
The hammered ones? Glad you found them...