PDA

View Full Version : Everyone....CHECK THIS OUT!!!!

NashvilleBound
06-18-2007, 12:22 PM
Im casually checking the local inventory and when I opened the home page for Pier57.....I was like damnnnnn.... this is tooo cool. :D :D
http://www.pier57.com

C-2
06-18-2007, 12:40 PM
Cool - way to go Wes!:)

BADBLOWN572
06-18-2007, 12:40 PM
Way to go Wes!!! :)

wsuwrhr
06-18-2007, 12:59 PM
I have said it to him directly and on HB as well...
All it is going to take is a few Revolutions to get out on the water, then Trident is going to take off. Few people want to be the first guy.
Brian

Arkansas
06-18-2007, 01:25 PM
Just curious if anyone knows...would Wes get paid for this boat before or after it sells to the end user?

Taylorman
06-18-2007, 01:34 PM
Its listed as a 32'. I thought is was like 26 or 27.

Froggystyle
06-18-2007, 02:25 PM
Nice catch!
We now have some Southeast representation! Pier 57 is going to be carrying the Trident Revolution deck boats as a full service dealer. We are looking forward to doing a lot of business in that neck of the woods.
So far, they have gotten a lot of interest just on the pics they have. They should be getting the first of a several new boats for this year shortly, and will be stocking them in the showroom. They will also be able to custom order anything with our support.
If you are in the area, I will keep everyone updated who is registered with us when we deliver the first one to them. Should be a great party. I think the boat already has a couple of takers looking at it though, so it will probably be gone before it gets there.
More will be right behind it though... so keep your eyes peeled!
See you down south!
Wes

Jbb
06-18-2007, 02:27 PM
Nice catch!
We now have some Southeast representation! Pier 57 is going to be carrying the Trident Revolution deck boats as a full service dealer. We are looking forward to doing a lot of business in that neck of the woods.
So far, they have gotten a lot of interest just on the pics they have. They should be getting the first of a several new boats for this year shortly, and will be stocking them in the showroom. They will also be able to custom order anything with our support.
If you are in the area, I will keep everyone updated who is registered with us when we deliver the first one to them. Should be a great party. I think the boat already has a couple of takers looking at it though, so it will probably be gone before it gets there.
More will be right behind it though... so keep your eyes peeled!
See you down south!
Wes
Can I order it with the Rebel Flag gel sceme.......and the biscuits & gravy interior?:)

RiverOtter
06-18-2007, 02:31 PM
Im casually checking the local inventory and when I opened the home page for Pier57.....I was like damnnnnn.... this is tooo cool. :D :D
http://www.pier57.com
Cool, but he better put a windshield on that thing or he'll never sell em in the South :D

NashvilleBound
06-18-2007, 03:08 PM
Cool, but he better put a windshield on that thing or he'll never sell em in the South :D
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :D

CAHotRodBoy
06-18-2007, 03:35 PM
I met Dave at the DS Poker run (at the sandbar! :D ). Very nice guy and down to earth.
Hope he does well for you.

Phat Matt
06-18-2007, 04:04 PM
...and the biscuits & gravy interior?:)
lol. I would eat the seats. :)

ratso
06-18-2007, 05:23 PM
That is awesome Wes...;)

Froggystyle
06-19-2007, 01:56 PM
Ok... this is even cooler... four boats are on their way to Tennessee as fast as I can build them. I guess the phones blew up for them as soon as they started advertising it...
Check it...
http://www.pier57.com/TRIDENT.htm

Steamin' Rice
06-19-2007, 02:00 PM
Congrats!!

squirt'nmyload
06-19-2007, 02:02 PM
i like this one alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/squirtnmyload/NegativeSmokecopy.jpg

Havasu1986
06-19-2007, 02:03 PM
Ok... this is even cooler... four boats are on their way to Tennessee as fast as I can build them. I guess the phones blew up for them as soon as they started advertising it...
Check it...
http://www.pier57.com/TRIDENT.htm
Congrats...Do you think the Powerboat mag helped.

Leverage
06-19-2007, 02:10 PM
Dave at Pier 57 is a great guy with an excellent staff behind him! He gave us the chance to ride with him in the new 55' MTI and it was amazing.
I've also had a chance to get in Rick Treadway's Trident. Very nice boat! He should have some pics of me and Peppers crankin the system in the OSS pits.
Congrats!

Froggystyle
06-19-2007, 02:48 PM
Dave at Pier 57 is a great guy with an excellent staff behind him! He gave us the chance to ride with him in the new 55' MTI and it was amazing.
I've also had a chance to get in Rick Treadway's Trident. Very nice boat! He should have some pics of me and Peppers crankin the system in the OSS pits.
Congrats!
That's great! Rick owes me some pics from back there... I guess he has been partying as hard as we do out here!
Did you get a ride in it? The Tri-Hydro really has to be felt to be believed. It just gets more and more stable, well past 90.
Which boat were you in at the Tennessee gig?

Leverage
06-19-2007, 02:57 PM
That's great! Rick owes me some pics from back there... I guess he has been partying as hard as we do out here!
Did you get a ride in it? The Tri-Hydro really has to be felt to be believed. It just gets more and more stable, well past 90.
Which boat were you in at the Tennessee gig?
Yep, partying hard! You would be proud. :D
He asked me a couple of times to go out with them, but I just didn't have enough time. We used the Trident for our Party center piece before he put it in.
You can usually find me in, on and around any of them. I'm in the boat 'Beautification' business. My polish goes on the OSS boats and it is now on some of your Tridents. ;)

Froggystyle
06-19-2007, 03:10 PM
We used the Trident for our Party center piece before he put it in.
That'll happen! :D

Froggystyle
06-19-2007, 03:12 PM
Congrats...Do you think the Powerboat mag helped.
No question about it. Hearing Teague and Trulio saying they loved it was just what we needed I guess.
You should have heard the stuff that didn't make it into print... ;)
The ad helped too, as will I am sure the one this month. Advertising is a cumulative game, and we are putting our first chips in the pile right now. The boat is doing it's job very, very well. Now it is just time for me to do mine and build some of these things.

sellsman11
06-20-2007, 12:09 PM
Can I order it with the Rebel Flag gel sceme.......and the biscuits & gravy interior?:)
Thanks for revealing my plans for a Miami Boat Show boat!!:D :D
We are looking forward to getting boats in the showroom. Wes and Company have been great to deal with. The truth is, I was a closed sale when I saw the boat in Havasu.
Frankie
www.pier57.com

Aqua Boogie1
06-20-2007, 12:15 PM
Congrats Wes!!!! Things are starting to happen for you!!!!:D

ULTRA26 # 1
06-20-2007, 12:26 PM
Wes,
Just curious if you have had an HO powered Revolution on the water yet and, if so, how it performed.
Thanks
John M

Leverage
06-20-2007, 01:00 PM
Thanks for revealing my plans for a Miami Boat Show boat!!:D :D
We are looking forward to getting boats in the showroom. Wes and Company have been great to deal with. The truth is, I was a closed sale when I saw the boat in Havasu.
Frankie
www.pier57.com
Nice addition Frankie! Talk with you soon. ;)
Donnie

Froggystyle
06-20-2007, 01:29 PM
Wes,
Just curious if you have had an HO powered Revolution on the water yet and, if so, how it performed.
Thanks
John M
The first boat going to Pier 57 will be powered by an HO as per their spec. It is the "Deep Ocean Blue" boat on our website (and theirs)
We expect conservatively upper 70's with the HO. Loaded with stereo, ramp, batteries etc...

NashvilleBound
06-20-2007, 02:32 PM
Wes, Check your PM's....check out the link.... let me know.
It could be..uh...lets say...interesting;)

Froggystyle
06-21-2007, 09:04 AM
Wes, Check your PM's....check out the link.... let me know.
It could be..uh...lets say...interesting;)
Baller...
I wish I could go, but we are finally, after five hard years of development busy! We have two more boats to do, plus the Pier 57 boats and people are calling every day... I am stoked to say that we have a three month waiting list at long last! Goes up every day too...
Guess the word is getting out...
I am all but committed to the twin turbo in front of the Weismann. Should be as fast as I care to go in a deckboat. I estimate that we would be going nearly 130 if I had the sack to stay in it...
I probably wouldn't have the sack to stay in it... :D

Jordy
06-21-2007, 09:10 AM
Right on Wes!!! Congrats!!! :D :D :D
Guess that means you're bailing on Phoenix this weekend though huh??? :idea:

Jbb
06-21-2007, 09:12 AM
Does this hint at the ...East Coast ....realizing quality and value.......before the West?....:p

Froggystyle
06-21-2007, 09:17 AM
Does this hint at the ...East Coast ....realizing quality and value.......before the West?....:p
There is more of a "herd" mentality out here. Just look at the sheer number of Dolce and Gabanna sunglasses on the sandbar any given weekend. Follow the Jones', keep up with them etc... Clearly, nobody out here wants the Jones' to follow them for a while... ;)
It is clear to me that the folks we are talking to back east are buyers and when they see what they like, they pull the trigger. All have paid cash on the barrelhead too. Another big difference from the West coasters.
I like the groove we are in. We have some great calls coming in from Indianapolis every day from people who can't wait to fly out here, see the shop and sit down and choose some colors.
Great market for us. Who knew there was that much money out there? :D
The thing that suprises me most is the knowledge that most have shown with regard to quality, construction and reputation. They are just not followers.
Right on Wes!!! Congrats!!! :D :D :D
Guess that means you're bailing on Phoenix this weekend though huh??? :idea:
I don't have a boat right now, and we are absolutely slamming trying to get some out the door. We are pretty lean on people right now, and are going to be very careful during this next round of hiring... That means everyone is working really hard and getting items checked off every day. So no... we are going unfortunately have to bail on my very favorite lake...
:(

Jordy
06-21-2007, 09:23 AM
I don't have a boat right now, and we are absolutely slamming trying to get some out the door. We are pretty lean on people right now, and are going to be very careful during this next round of hiring... That means everyone is working really hard and getting items checked off every day. So no... we are going unfortunately have to bail on my very favorite lake...
:(
Sounds like a GREAT problem to have though. :)
As far as the not having a boat deal, hell, I don't have a boat right now either and that's not slowing me down!!! There will be other trips. In the mean time, sell some boats and just remember us little people when you're all rich and famous, and shit... :D :D :D

Mrs. 20
06-21-2007, 09:42 AM
Congrats Wes!!!:)
Pleasant is your favorite lake???:confused:
BTW Jordy, when will you have a chariot of your own?

Froggystyle
06-21-2007, 10:23 AM
Pleasant is your favorite lake???:confused:
By a lot. And I have been to a lot of lakes.
Havasu is cool because of the resources right on the lake and the local vibe, but the vast majority of people who are there on weekends treat it like a resort, and expect that someone is going to kiss their ass, clean up their mess and cater to their needs because they are bringing money. As a result of that, many Havasuvians have become jaded and would rather tell you to F-off than help you if you are trying to throw money at the problem. The OC crew treats it like Club Med, and it is painful to be around.
Pleasant in direct contrast is treated like a local lake. This is where "WE" go to have fun.. don't mess it up. Someone acts like a jackass, they aren't welcomed the next week. Nobody wants to shit in their own bed, so people are far more respectful and courteous. The raft-ups are unhinged, and ASU is right there... Lots of eye candy...
The water temp is perfect, crystal clear and the lake is big enough to stretch your legs on speed runs. The bar is awesome, with pretty good bands regularly and the campground is one of the nicest I have ever parked the boaterhome at. Not to mention the EPIC Rhino rides right out the back door up to Crown King and the area.
I love that place... I think of moving there every time I am in the area. Plus, I have a lot of freinds there.
Lastly, the after-party at Top Shelf is ususally a blast. If we don't cook "Tri-dent Tip steak" at the Boaterhome in the PM... which we have been known to do on occassion.
It is my favorite lake by 100%. Next is Martinez/Fishers landing for many fo the same reasons, then Parker (not a lake, I know). Havasu comes after Mead, Powell, Berryessa, the Delta, Tahoe, New Hogan, Tulloch and San Diego Bay.

EmpirE231
06-21-2007, 10:29 AM
Awesome to hear that business is going good!! so what are these boats going for with the HO's? :)

Jordy
06-21-2007, 10:31 AM
BTW Jordy, when will you have a chariot of your own?
I believe Louie is working on the finishing touches as we speak. Had to change a few things up once I saw RTJas rolling around in his newly designed boat. :notam:
Thinking we should drop this off down there for some special touches as well. :D :D :D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=33544&stc=1&d=1182450675
Until then, I'll just keep being Captain Fantastic. :D

Froggystyle
06-21-2007, 10:45 AM
Awesome to hear that business is going good!! so what are these boats going for with the HO's? :)
The Deep Ocean blue boat is equipped all of the standard features plus a 496HO, full Imco hydraulic steering, Extreme trailer, Front ramp, forward facing speakers, 4) 12" subs, dual remotes, wash down stations fore and aft, Remote charging ports, Trident billet seat base, Blue Sea dual circuit battery control panel, Fireboy system and First aid/tool kit box. I will let him quote you on price, but as equipped you won't beat it anywhere...
Just PM "sellsman11" on here for more info.

ULTRA26 # 1
06-21-2007, 10:49 AM
The first boat going to Pier 57 will be powered by an HO as per their spec. It is the "Deep Ocean Blue" boat on our website (and theirs)
We expect conservatively upper 70's with the HO. Loaded with stereo, ramp, batteries etc...
Wes,
Thanks for the info.
John M

Froggystyle
06-21-2007, 01:08 PM
Wes,
Thanks for the info.
John M
My pleasure! :D

wsuwrhr
06-21-2007, 01:35 PM
You sir, are a madman.
You tell me when, and I'll show up with a helmet and my brandie new Lifeline ANYTIME.
Brian
I am all but committed to the twin turbo in front of the Weismann. Should be as fast as I care to go in a deckboat. I estimate that we would be going nearly 130 if I had the sack to stay in it...
I probably wouldn't have the sack to stay in it... :D

NashvilleBound
06-21-2007, 02:31 PM
Offer is open..... we have 5 bedrooms still vacant... anyways....
If your really going to get one of the sleds to 130mph I wanna ride!!!! Or give me the keys.... :D
The rest.....I'll be patient for ;)

Froggystyle
06-21-2007, 04:40 PM
Offer is open..... we have 5 bedrooms still vacant... anyways....
If your really going to get one of the sleds to 130mph I wanna ride!!!! Or give me the keys.... :D
The rest.....I'll be patient for ;)
It will be worth it.
The keys are yours. I will be somewhere else... with an alibi. You can leave me with your Copperhead in fact... that will be a great alibi because odds are going to be great that I will be in CHP custody when whatever goes down...
Don't sell that thing without letting me know, OK? :D

NashvilleBound
06-21-2007, 04:56 PM
Don't sell that thing without letting me know, OK? :D
For real? I was going to list it here in the next couple months.... course....:idea: :idea:
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=33576&stc=1&d=1182473694
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=33577&stc=1&d=1182473755
Kinda leaning towards this....... http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=33578&stc=1&d=1182474005

Froggystyle
06-21-2007, 05:06 PM
For real? I was going to list it here in the next couple months.... course....:idea: :idea:
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=33576&stc=1&d=1182473694
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=33577&stc=1&d=1182473755
Kinda leaning towards this....... http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=33578&stc=1&d=1182474005
I have a friend with a Murcielago... sick.
I figure since I am putting Viper engines in as many boats as I can, I probably need a Viper... ;) Not want... need.
I loved my Vette, but I have had a chubby for Vipers since they came out in the early 90's...

NashvilleBound
06-21-2007, 05:14 PM
ROTFLMAO..."not want...need" eh??? Thats classic. I felt the same way..... Its quite a ride but im ready to move on....no real reason... who knows....maybe a new boat first. :D :D

Froggystyle
06-22-2007, 04:01 PM
ROTFLMAO..."not want...need" eh??? Thats classic. I felt the same way..... Its quite a ride but im ready to move on....no real reason... who knows....maybe a new boat first. :D :D
Maybe... :D

ChumpChange
06-22-2007, 04:05 PM
I have a friend with a Murcielago... sick.
Sick indeed. I was looking to buy a used 355 Spyder but my wife axed that idea for a Murcy. Now I just need to save a little more.

MADDOG355
06-22-2007, 04:24 PM
Froggy Great to hear you are busy. I have a friend who should be in the market for a deck within the next year, somthing about 20' and I am thinking JET! High speed is not that important if he can get 50 or so he should be happy. I will start pushing for you tomarrow! Alot of military here will be looking at boats when they return from the sandbox, so I think it would be good for you to get your product on the water here.
Nashvillebound. I thought I would let you know there is some big shindig the 21st of july at Paris landing, I will give you more details when I get them if you think you might come up. I told Centerhill Condor about it yesterday but he said he don't trailer his boat (Baller). I think it would be good to have one of Froggys boats there, What do you think??:D :D :D

NashvilleBound
06-22-2007, 04:49 PM
Froggy Great to hear you are busy. I have a friend who should be in the market for a deck within the next year, somthing about 20' and I am thinking JET! High speed is not that important if he can get 50 or so he should be happy. I will start pushing for you tomarrow! Alot of military here will be looking at boats when they return from the sandbox, so I think it would be good for you to get your product on the water here.
Nashvillebound. I thought I would let you know there is some big shindig the 21st of july at Paris landing, I will give you more details when I get them if you think you might come up. I told Centerhill Condor about it yesterday but he said he don't trailer his boat (Baller). I think it would be good to have one of Froggys boats there, What do you think??:D :D :D
Clarksville is huge with military....just dont know if the pricepoint would be right... The deck...Oh, it would be amazing up there with the troups on the water. Can you imagine the party.....damn....
If he would bring one out it would definitely be a stop. Our party cove on Percy Priest is another..... makes Copper Canyon look like childs play.
I'm ALWAYS up for a road trip. Heading to Knoxville the 7th for the Tennessee River Run....so the 21st would be no problem.... send me a link or an email............
Speaking of Centerhill condor....where the hell are you????????? I dont even see you on the water anymore.........

MADDOG355
06-22-2007, 05:46 PM
He has been working on his boat said he just replaced the starter and flywheel, And is now playing with intake grates. Talked like he would be out this weekend.

NashvilleBound
06-22-2007, 05:55 PM
He has been working on his boat said he just replaced the starter and flywheel, And is now playing with intake grates. Talked like he would be out this weekend.
Go figure...Im heading to Rosemary Beach, FL in 10 hours.... for 8 days.... not that im counting or anything ;) ;)