PDA

View Full Version : 1K H.P. 572 BBC 1 Hour Dyno Time ***Cheap***

BADBLOWN572
06-18-2007, 12:25 PM
This motor is flawless. The motor has 1 hour of dyno time since it was torn completely down, checked out, and rebuilt. Motor maybe has 30-40 hours on it TOTAL. It has all of the best parts in it.
World Industries block
Dart Pro 1 polished CNC Heads
The Blower Shop 10-71 Blower
MSD 6M Ignition
Super Chiller
Two Gary Williams Dominators
Billet Crank
ARP fasteners
Etc.
Motor put out 989h.p. on 6.5lbs of boost on pump gas. The motor is way over built for where it was running. A duplicate motor on Race Gas put out well over 1200h.p. and there was still room to go. There are no issues with this motor and it starts, idles, runs, perfectly. I can produce dyno sheets and the new owner is welcome to have their mechanic check it out prior to sealing the deal. Once your mechanic checks it out, that is where the warranty stops. I am 100% confident in this motor or I would not be selling it. As with anything high performance, there is NO WARRANTY what so ever once your mechanic gives it the green light.
You get the motor complete marine (less headers & motor mounts). Everything else is there and is ready to drop it in the boat. This would be a great re-power or something for a new boat awaiting production.
If you have any questions, please give me a call at 714-313-8757.
No need to B.S. on price. Hand me $18K and take it away. That is where you need to be for this motor. Parts alone would cost way in excess! If you go to one of the local "custom" builders (Pfaff, GT, Teague, etc...), you are looking between $40-50K for a motor like this. Trust me, no dissapointments here! :eek:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/1598IMG_0059.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/1598IMG_0057.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/1598IMG_0056.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/1598IMG_0054.jpg

Cole Trickle
06-18-2007, 01:51 PM
TTT
Sure you want to sell it?
Be kinda cool in a 21' V Drive;):D:devil:

djunkie
06-18-2007, 01:54 PM
TTT
Be kinda cool in a 23' Howard ;):D:devil:
:idea: :idea: :D

Cole Trickle
06-18-2007, 01:58 PM
:idea: :idea: :D
Did you just buy a house or win the lottery?:confused: :D :jawdrop:
Your drive would unbolt itself and jump in the water as soon as you turned the ignition key;):D

BADBLOWN572
06-18-2007, 02:04 PM
TTT
Be kinda cool in a 21' V Drive;):D:devil:
Yeah I do. Need to invest $$$ into the new companies to get them off the ground. An extra $18K would go a long way. I will build something like this again when it comes time for me to build my V-drive. In reality we are probably looking at 2-3 years down the road. :(

Cole Trickle
06-18-2007, 02:09 PM
Yeah I do. Need to invest $$$ into the new companies to get them off the ground. An extra $18K would go a long way. I will build something like this again when it comes time for me to build my V-drive. In reality we are probably looking at 2-3 years down the road. :(
A motor is a motor.... you can always build another down the line when the buizz becomes more established. I think a TT set up would be pretty pimp and help keep the noise down.
Any intrested people put $$ down on a boat yet?

BADBLOWN572
06-18-2007, 02:21 PM
Any intrested people put $$ down on a boat yet?
I have a lot of people who are very interested in them right now. I just need to get a couple out. People don't like buying things that they can't touch or ride in ahead of time. As soon as they are done, we are going to send them off to ***boat for a couple of tests. :) I think that people are going to be pleasently surprised when they see the quality, performance, and $$$ the boats will be at. :)

Cole Trickle
06-18-2007, 02:30 PM
I have a lot of people who are very interested in them right now. I just need to get a couple out. People don't like buying things that they can't touch or ride in ahead of time. As soon as they are done, we are going to send them off to ***boat for a couple of tests. :) I think that people are going to be pleasently surprised when they see the quality, performance, and $$$ the boats will be at. :)
Cool deal. I would love to get into something that size for Parker. Be the perfect 2-4 person boat and alot of fun at the same time:D

BADBLOWN572
06-19-2007, 06:53 AM
Cool deal. I would love to get into something that size for Parker. Be the perfect 2-4 person boat and alot of fun at the same time:D
Let me know when you are ready to talk. :) :D

Cole Trickle
06-19-2007, 07:27 AM
Let me know when you are ready to talk. :) :D
I wish i had the finnancial means two own two exspensive boats. :)
Right now we have alot of boat for the $$$ and it works out. Shoot we also have a cole jet that is begging to be tuned and run.
Who would you recomend to look at a motor issue? (voltage,vales,carb issues...)
motor maybe has 5 hours but has never ran right out on the water.

BADBLOWN572
06-22-2007, 07:07 AM
C'mon. Someone is considering building a big motor for their boat. This is by far the best way to go! Cheaper and better parts!!! :)

BADBLOWN572
06-25-2007, 07:20 AM
Its got to go!!!