PDA

View Full Version : Ca side of Havasu real eastate

gramps
06-18-2007, 12:56 PM
Anyone have the web address (it was in Hot Boat Mag. a month or two ago) for the new real estate development on the California side of Havasu?

Captain Dan
06-18-2007, 01:03 PM
Vista Del Lago?
760-858-5320 per their ad....

Quest4Fun
06-18-2007, 01:12 PM
Vista Del Lago is on the Arizona side.
Are you talking about Havasu Landing?

gramps
06-18-2007, 01:21 PM
Vista Del Lago?
760-858-5320 per their ad....
that's it THANKS

Captain Dan
06-18-2007, 02:02 PM
Vista Del Lago is on the Arizona side.
Are you talking about Havasu Landing?
There may well be a Vista Del Lago in Havasu, (popular marketing name) but the new development over near Havasu Landing is called Vista Del Lago as well - it's in San Bernardino County.

Rvr Swpr
06-18-2007, 02:32 PM
Our Place at Del Lago closed escrow last week. Could not be more pleased.The value is there for sure. Not looking to argue about not owning the land,I could care less.Picked out a vacant lot ,signed papers April 1, moved into a new house June 2.

TOBTEK
06-18-2007, 02:36 PM
Our Place at Del Lago closed escrow last week. Could not be more pleased.The value is there for sure. Not looking to argue about not owning the land,I could care less.Picked out a vacant lot ,signed papers April 1, moved into a new house June 2.
So, is yours on leased land? if so, how long is the land lease in place for?

ccfdland
06-18-2007, 02:37 PM
you don't own the land? are you leasing the land? i have been looking for a place in havasu landing. tell me more. thanks

Rvr Swpr
06-18-2007, 02:38 PM
So, is yours on leased land? if so, how long is the land lease in place for?
20 years,renewable.

Rvr Swpr
06-18-2007, 02:44 PM
you don't own the land? are you leasing the land? i have been looking for a place in havasu landing. tell me more. thanks
Yes,leased land. Probably the same set up as the Islander. I saw the ad in ***boat

Zimm944
06-18-2007, 03:17 PM
How about rental houses at the landing, does anyone have one or have a contact number.

rivrbrat
06-18-2007, 04:13 PM
20 years,renewable.
Why is he only giving 20 year leases when he owns the land????? So just what do you expect to happen in 20 years when your lease expires and your house is bolted to the ground???????

gramps
06-18-2007, 04:35 PM
how much is the cost of the lease? what does the lease include, launch ramp, beach.............?????

TOBTEK
06-18-2007, 04:40 PM
Yes,leased land. Probably the same set up as the Islander. I saw the ad in ***boat
REALLY..... I didn't know Islanders property was leased??? I knew, you rented the space, but didn't know THEY could loose their lease....THAT WOULD SUX! I did hear the people over at the Beach Comer have eviction notices coming soon. Some high raise hotel going in someday.

Rvr Swpr
06-18-2007, 04:43 PM
Why is he only giving 20 year leases when he owns the land????? So just what do you expect to happen in 20 years when your lease expires and your house is bolted to the ground???????
What's good for me,might not be good for you.I'm 62, been going to Havasu for a long time.Leasing would not work for me except in Havasu. Work is wherethe money comes from,etc.

Rvr Swpr
06-18-2007, 04:50 PM
REALLY..... I didn't know Islanders property was leased??? I knew, you rented the space, but didn't know THEY could loose their lease....THAT WOULD SUX! I did hear the people over at the Beach Comer have eviction notices coming soon. Some high raise hotel going in someday.
TOBTEC, not sure what it is with the Islander,rent or lease.But,i do know that you need to get some product into the store at the Landing. (HOT SAUCE)

Havasu Carrera
06-18-2007, 04:52 PM
20 years,renewable.
Perfect for someone NOT wanting any kind of investment.
I bet those nice indians WILL renew the lease in 20 years. (or whenever they decide) in their little government. Bet it goes to about 10k a month if your house looks like something they want. If not they probibly force you to clean up the mess. Look at their land in Parker. Good luck with the ol inians.:eek:

Rvr Swpr
06-18-2007, 05:08 PM
Perfect for someone NOT wanting any kind of investment.
I bet those nice indians WILL renew the lease in 20 years. (or whenever they decide) in their little government. Bet it goes to about 10k a month if your house looks like something they want. If not they probibly force you to clean up the mess. Look at their land in Parker. Good luck with the ol inians.:eek:
I guess after reading your post, i should just admit i'm a dumb Phuc for buying over there.But, first i will tell you the indians have nothing to do with that land.If they do i have been lied to in writing,also the indians over there seem like good people.

totenhosen
06-18-2007, 06:09 PM
also the indians over there seem like good people.
LOL!!!!!!!!

Rvr Swpr
06-18-2007, 06:16 PM
LOL!!!!!!!!
So,how is the recall going?