PDA

View Full Version : I pod Question

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-18-2007, 03:23 PM
Is there any way to delete music out of your i pod? or do you have to reset the whole thing and reload.:confused:
I put music on the hubbys and he doesn't like my kind of music so I thought I would try to take my stuff out and keep his in.
any help would be great.
Thanks
Char:D

Jyruiz
06-18-2007, 03:27 PM
Uncheck the songs from iTunes or delete them from iTunes and next time you sync the iPod they will be taken out.

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-18-2007, 03:33 PM
Uncheck the songs from iTunes or delete them from iTunes and next time you sync the iPod they will be taken out.
Well That sounds esy enough. Thank you. :D :D

STV_Keith
06-18-2007, 03:36 PM
Yeah, what he said (faster than I could). :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-18-2007, 03:38 PM
:D Yeah, what he said (faster than I could). :D
I guess you are only fast in your boat. :D :D :D
Thank you though.:D

Beautiful Noise
06-18-2007, 04:01 PM
Well That sounds esy enough. Thank you. :D :D
For some People it is:D :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-18-2007, 04:05 PM
For some People it is:D :D :D
ROTFLMAO!! actually it took me two times to get it right. so yes you are right. :D :D

Mandelon
06-18-2007, 04:06 PM
Organize the songs on your itunes account when you sync it. You can make a playlist for your own stuff on his Ipod, and his on yours. You can pick what songs you want in the list then put that onto the Ipod...or not.
I use yamipod software to upload different ipods into my computer.

Beautiful Noise
06-18-2007, 04:10 PM
ROTFLMAO!! actually it took me two times to get it right. so yes you are right. :D :D
I should of known:rolleyes: Thats OK I'm just as bad I always have to ask the Kids how to work the darn thing anyways.....I was using my Ipod and it sounded like crap so I said something to my Son and he said well did you turn the Volume up and I said hell yes I had the Radio cranked all the way up and I still cant hear it, He said no the volume on the Ipod .............HUH the Ipod has a Volume..............Dohhhhhhhhhhhh :rolleyes: :confused: :D