PDA

View Full Version : ..... So are cops are dicks

lucky
06-18-2007, 06:11 PM
It's not their fault i grew up with most of them! The administration has put an abundant amount of presure to produce revenue. It's ****ing halrious ! THESE poor fockers are like puppets and it's a cheap ass puppet show their wages on average are in the 50,000 range ! I do not know about you, but for 50 grand a year and having to put up with the maggots of america I would find another career . Back to my point, I have been pulled over and for some stupid shit as they wanted an excuse to check for a dui ! (common practice ) i have to admit it pissed me off ( this is a few years ago) sooooo today i see a "old school copper " whom may have pulled me over. This tool had his patrol car parked on the wrong side of the street and no light and at least 24 inches from the curb he was talking to some lill kids . I felt like snapping a pic. i wanted to write him a ticket ! Unfortunaly it is a small town and would be chastised like Paris hilton on open celll nighT. I'm sorry but if your a dick cop - youi better follow the rules
Ps I love all the hot boat cops - you all rock !:D
Alan I love you man - and River dave did it , not me :devil:

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-18-2007, 06:18 PM
It's not their fault i grew up with most of them , but the administration has put an abundant amount of presure to produce revenue it's ****ing halrious ! THESE poor fockers are like puppets and its a cheap ass puppet show there wages on average are in the 50,000 range ! i do not know about you but for 50 grand a year and having to put up with the maggots of america - i would find another career . So back to my point. I have been pulled over and for some stupid shit as they wanted an excuse to check for a dui ! (common practice ) and i have to admit it pissed me off ( this is a few years ago) sooooo today i see a "old school copper " whom may have pulled me over and this tool had his patrol car parked on the wrong side of the street and no lights- at least 24 inches from the curb and talking to some lill kids . I felt like snapping a pic and then going and writing him a ticket ! Unfortunaly it is a small town and would be chastised like Paris hilton on open celll nighT. I'm sorry but if your a dick cop - youi better follow the rules
Ps I love all the hot boat cops - you all rock !:D
Alan I love you man - and River dave did it , not me :devil:
LOL!! There are some bad cops and some great ones..I too grew up around all the cops in our area and most are asses.. There are only a hand full of nice cops here in Culver City.
When I got pulled over for not stopping at a newly placed stop sign on my Graduation day. The cop said aren't you so and so's daughter. I said yes, I am late for Graduation, can I just go. He said Yes you can go But I will be sure to call your Dad and let him know he should take your car away from you and I should double your ticket.:sqeyes:

lucky
06-18-2007, 06:32 PM
LOL!! There are some bad cops and some great ones..I too grew up around all the cops in our area and most are asses.. There are only a hand full of nice cops here in Culver City.
When I got pulled over for not stopping at a newly placed stop sign on my Graduation day. The cop said aren't you so and so's daughter. I said yes, I am late for Graduation, can I just go. He said Yes you can go But I will be sure to call your Dad and let him know he should take your car away from you and I should double your ticket.:sqeyes:
Hun , he just wanted an excuse to call the house :) :devil: You know your hot :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-18-2007, 06:34 PM
Hun , he just wanted an excuse to call the house :) :devil: You know your hot :D
LMAO!! He didn't call. He just drove to the station...:eek: :D :D
Thank you..:D

Havasu Luvr
06-18-2007, 07:49 PM
I ran into a cool cop this past weekend or should I say he ran into me...lol My crew and myself were on our way up to Laughlin for a dinner engagement saturday night with a few Hot Boat Peeps when I past a parked CHP on north bound RIver road. He quickly caught up to me and followed me several miles into the state of Nevada were he preseded to past me on the right in the 4 lane newly paved road. When he got to the passenger window he motioned me to pull over. I figured he had me doing 60mph in a 55mph...lol I prepared my documents and positioned my hands on the steering wheel before he reached my drivers door. When he walked up to the door he immediately ask me if I had 2 sons in Iraq, I informed him that I have 1 son in Iraq and 1 son in Korea. He reached out his hand for a shake and told me to tell them "Thank you" for their services and told me we were obviously proud parents (due to my graphics on my truck) displaying our support for our sons. I then told him I had another soldier in the back seat newly arrived from Afghnistan stationed in Alaska and he proudly shook his hand and thanked him. He then told me to have my sons come to the Needles office and he would personally hand them a application since the CHP is hiring. I told him it might be a few years and he said come by the office anyways..... First time I ever got pulled over and the officer shook my hand....lol

mdunn01
06-18-2007, 07:59 PM
I got pulled over a few months ago in my Porsche, yea I was speeding and in and out of traffic. I should have received a ticket. I usually am very good about being safe, that day i decided to push the car a bit. Anyway, i get pulled over by CHP. He walks up too the passanger window and ask for everything. I reach in the glove box and pull out my stuff. Now i am in my little Porsche, not my everyday truck. I usually have my badge, Fire ID, etc all in a envelop in the glove box that states I am a fireman. Well i didnt. I just gave him what he wanted and didnt saying anything but mutter under my breath, " Man i am a fireman and I know better". He imediatly interupts me and says, " your a fireman?" I say yes and he doesnt go any further but say , slow down and I dont give Fireman tickets. I said WOW, " Thank you". He walks away and that was it. I wish i knew his name, very nice guy and just professional to me and me to him. Anyway, I have since sold the Porsche....no kidding.
Mike

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-18-2007, 08:01 PM
They also have a guy ass whip cop they call the Nautzie(spck) he pulls over all the truckers and weighs them in the middle of the street because he couldn't hack it as a trucker.

PBOCOP
06-18-2007, 08:05 PM
Yes. All cops are dicks, all cops make less than 50k, and all cops hate you.
:)

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-18-2007, 08:06 PM
:jawdrop: does your name mean you are a dick. LOL!!:D

YeLLowBoaT
06-18-2007, 08:18 PM
Great story... :cool:
how is that a great story????

Ion
06-18-2007, 08:33 PM
Let's not be prejudiced...cops can be the "c" word too!

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-18-2007, 08:37 PM
Let's not be prejudiced...cops can be the "c" word too!
True that..:D

boatsnblondes
06-18-2007, 08:38 PM
I got pulled over a few months ago in my Porsche, yea I was speeding and in and out of traffic. I should have received a ticket. I usually am very good about being safe, that day i decided to push the car a bit. Anyway, i get pulled over by CHP. He walks up too the passanger window and ask for everything. I reach in the glove box and pull out my stuff. Now i am in my little Porsche, not my everyday truck. I usually have my badge, Fire ID, etc all in a envelop in the glove box that states I am a fireman. Well i didnt. I just gave him what he wanted and didnt saying anything but mutter under my breath, " Man i am a fireman and I know better". He imediatly interupts me and says, " your a fireman?" I say yes and he doesnt go any further but say , slow down and I dont give Fireman tickets. I said WOW, " Thank you". He walks away and that was it. I wish i knew his name, very nice guy and just professional to me and me to him. Anyway, I have since sold the Porsche....no kidding.
Mike
Gotta remember that one, could come in handy some day.....:devil:

mdunn01
06-18-2007, 08:46 PM
In all honestly I wasnt trying to get out of a ticket and i just muttered to myself. I am also friends with a local cop gal who patrolls the 60 around the 15 interchange and I didnt even think to throw her name, she knew the guy. I just took my medicine and well it worked out for the better I guess.

shueman
06-19-2007, 03:36 AM
I ran into a cool cop this past weekend or should I say he ran into me...lol My crew and myself were on our way up to Laughlin for a dinner engagement saturday night with a few Hot Boat Peeps when I past a parked CHP on north bound RIver road. He quickly caught up to me and followed me several miles into the state of Nevada were he preseded to past me on the right in the 4 lane newly paved road. When he got to the passenger window he motioned me to pull over. I figured he had me doing 60mph in a 55mph...lol I prepared my documents and positioned my hands on the steering wheel before he reached my drivers door. When he walked up to the door he immediately ask me if I had 2 sons in Iraq, I informed him that I have 1 son in Iraq and 1 son in Korea. He reached out his hand for a shake and told me to tell them "Thank you" for their services and told me we were obviously proud parents (due to my graphics on my truck) displaying our support for our sons. I then told him I had another soldier in the back seat newly arrived from Afghnistan stationed in Alaska and he proudly shook his hand and thanked him. He then told me to have my sons come to the Needles office and he would personally hand them a application since the CHP is hiring. I told him it might be a few years and he said come by the office anyways..... First time I ever got pulled over and the officer shook my hand....lol
OK, THIS was the great story...:D

beach gomer
06-19-2007, 06:58 AM
PBOCOP
I'm still laughing.

Baja Big Dog
06-19-2007, 07:14 AM
Ive read a few posts on this thread, now I'm not a Rhodes schollar, but I don't think I have ever seen more misspelled words, rat ass sentences, poor grammar before.
I'm gonna have a few drinks and I'm sure it will all make sense!!:D
PS...it was intentional...you know what I'm talking about!!

Mr. Crusader 83
06-19-2007, 07:27 AM
I had a 94 Toyota Truck on air bags. I was cruzzin down the 5 freeway and the next thing I know there is 2 cops next to me on bike yelling at me on the I-5 at 70 mph. Like i can hear them. I just waved and kept driving. 2 seconds later they pulled me over. Asked for all my paperwork, which I produced, but there was 2 other tickets in the glove box. Of course the cop asked for the tickets but it was windy and they blew out of his hand, and over a barbwire fence. He then yelled at me to get out of my car because he said he felt like he was talking to a 2 year old in a toy car. I refused to get the tickets. So he wrote me for litering. So after he left i went and got the 2 tickets and drove straight to chp. Told the head d*ckhead in charge what happened and the cops name. The head d*ckhead in charge took all my tickets and said he would clear them all up for me, because they had 10+ complaints about this same cop.
So some are d*ckheads and some are not.

Mr. Crusader 83
06-19-2007, 07:28 AM
Ive read a few posts on this thread, now I'm not a Rhodes schollar, but I don't think I have ever seen more misspelled words, rat ass sentences, poor grammar before.
I'm gonna have a few drinks and I'm sure it will all make sense!!:D
PS...it was intentional...you know what I'm talking about!!
Why??? :confused:

RiverToysJas
06-19-2007, 07:30 AM
All true, but that 50K is not counting what they take off bums and homeless people. ;)
RTJas :D

H20Advantage
06-19-2007, 07:47 AM
All cops are not DICKS just instant ASSHOLES just add LUCKY....:D

CarBizIndio
06-19-2007, 07:48 AM
I have never met a cop that wasn't a liar, I love seeing the look on there face when I beat them in court.

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-19-2007, 08:02 AM
I have never met a cop that wasn't a liar, I love seeing the look on there face when I beat them in court.
I say the same about Car salesmen. :D

PBOCOP
06-19-2007, 08:06 AM
Yea, true about the money part except I leave the bums alone. I stick to drug dealers and gangsters. Easier to take their money because I can put it in cans and bury in my million dollar claremont home backyard or any of my other houses. Oh wait, sorry, I'm a dick and I make $45k a year for my whole life. Sorry.
P.S. Never lost a court case and never will. Oh wait, I"m a liar in court. Sorry.

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-19-2007, 08:07 AM
Yea, true about the money part except I leave the bums alone. I stick to drug dealers and gangsters. Easier to take their money because I can put it in cans and bury in my million dollar claremont home backyard or any of my other houses. Oh wait, sorry, I'm a dick and I make $45k a year for my whole life. Sorry.
P.S. Never lost a court case and never will. Oh wait, I"m a liar in court. Sorry.
LMAO!! :D :D

Racey
06-19-2007, 08:09 AM
That is cool as hell, not at all like the cops up here in boulder city

CarBizIndio
06-19-2007, 10:58 AM
Sounds like a few car salesmen had there way with ya in the past.

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-19-2007, 03:00 PM
Sounds like a few car salesmen had there way with ya in the past.
Usually they give me the deal I want or I go else where. I don't play there game. of back and forth to the boss.. I just go to the boss. If he can't help then I'm out.:)

CarBizIndio
06-19-2007, 03:16 PM
Showing some ..... ( o )( o ) ..... helps a bit.

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-19-2007, 03:17 PM
Showing some ..... ( o )( o ) ..... helps a bit.
Sorry I don't do that. I just act like a biatch ..:jawdrop: :D

Schiada76
06-19-2007, 03:24 PM
Tell them thanks for me too!:D :D

PBOCOP
06-19-2007, 04:21 PM
The old motto I used to use as a motor cop....
The fat and ugly ones get breaks cause they haven't caught a break their whole life.
The cute sexy ones get tickets.

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-19-2007, 07:20 PM
The old motto I used to use as a motor cop....
The fat and ugly ones get breaks cause they haven't caught a break their whole life.
The cute sexy ones get tickets.
Is that why I never get a ticket.:cry: :D

Havasu Luvr
06-19-2007, 07:33 PM
Tell them thanks for me too!:D :D
I will, I take Brandon to LAX tomorrow morning for his flight back to Korea and Mike should be contacting me in the next few days. They like haering the positive comments from the states:D

Keith E. Sayre
06-19-2007, 07:55 PM
If you were here or any of your boys were here, I'd glady
shake all your hands and offer to buy you all dinner. Every
time I go to the airport to pick up my kids, I go expecting
to see someone returning home. I've heard the crowds go
wild and they should. Although our press never talks about
any of that. A step son of mine or should I say ex step son? NO, he is still claimed by me, flies in and out of
Baghdad regularly in a C130 and those boys have kept
going back to volunteer time and time again. Real proud
of them. They wouldn't have it any other way.
By the way, when are you or the boys coming to Havasu?
I'm hungry!
Keith Sayre

rivrrts429
06-19-2007, 08:22 PM
This gives me the chills everytime I see it. Your boys deserve all the nations thanks.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=osTrMe76kes

Baja Big Dog
06-19-2007, 08:32 PM
This gives me the chills everytime I see it. Your boys deserve all the nations thanks.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=osTrMe76kes
Still awesome....

MudPumper
06-19-2007, 08:33 PM
How original. Another cop bashing thread. :idea:

finsfan4life
06-20-2007, 06:39 AM
50K a year, Dont know what part of the country u guys are talking about....!!!
Oh and by the way, please don't compare a street/crime cop with CHP
Thank you.....

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-20-2007, 06:45 AM
50K a year, Dont know what part of the country u guys are talking about....!!!
Oh and by the way, please don't compare a street/crime cop with CHP
Thank you.....
why is that? I don't recall anyone comparing apples to oranges.:D

finsfan4life
06-20-2007, 06:51 AM
why is that? I don't recall anyone comparing apples to oranges.:D
Then u do not know much about our jobs...

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-20-2007, 06:55 AM
Then u do not know much about our jobs...
I know alot about your jobs. to me it is not worth $ 50,000.00 a year it is worth alot more IMO

finsfan4life
06-20-2007, 07:04 AM
I know alot about your jobs. to me it is not worth $ 50,000.00 a year it is worth alot more IMO
Where do u get 50k from, u must be talking about a small city and department....

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-20-2007, 07:08 AM
Where do u get 50k from, u must be talking about a small city and department....
it is the average for a small city.. Which is where I live.. :) In our city It may not even be that much.. Inluding the fire dept.

finsfan4life
06-20-2007, 07:17 AM
it is the average for a small city.. Which is where I live.. :) In our city It may not even be that much.. Inluding the fire dept.
Chp live to write cites (even for the smallest things). Most street cops live to street trash (like raider fans....)to jail. I am talking about people who live to prey and harm people and families...

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-20-2007, 07:19 AM
Chp live to write cites (even for the smallest things). Most street cops live to street trash to jail. I am talking about people who live to prey and harm people and families... like raider fans....
LMAO!! Raiders fans.. They are bad.. I live in Los Angeles.. I know that.. LOL!!:D :D
I here ya though..I respect most cops no matter what kind they are.. That is just how I was brought up and I grew up around them ..( street cops) :D

finsfan4life
06-20-2007, 07:22 AM
LMAO!! Raiders fans.. They are bad.. I live in Los Angeles.. I know that.. LOL!!:D :D
I here ya though..I respect most cops no matter what kind they are.. That is just how I was brought up and I grew up around them ..( street cops) :D
A typical cop in L.A. makes double that figure...FYI

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-20-2007, 07:23 AM
A typical cop in L.A. makes double that figure...FYI
I live in Culver City..

finsfan4life
06-20-2007, 07:26 AM
I live in Culver City..
I AM SURE THEY MAKE CLOSE TO THAT TOO WITH O/TIME...

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-20-2007, 07:28 AM
I AM SURE THEY MAKE CLOSE TO THAT TOO WITH O/TIME...
Yes I am sure they do.. The dept is small and I think they all work overtime do to the lack of officers..
It's just not enough to me they need and deserve more then what they make.

Baja Big Dog
06-20-2007, 07:28 AM
Chp live to write cites (even for the smallest things). Most street cops live to street trash (like raider fans....)to jail. I am talking about people who live to prey and harm people and families...
HUH???? Lost me on this one...

finsfan4life
06-20-2007, 07:29 AM
SORRY..

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-20-2007, 07:29 AM
CHP live to right tickets..
Street cops live to put asses in jail.:D That's what I got out of it.:D :D

PHOTOGLOU
06-20-2007, 07:47 AM
Well HELLO again......

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-20-2007, 07:48 AM
Well HELLO again......
you my dear are an exception.. :devil: :D :D

Some Kind Of Monster
06-20-2007, 07:49 AM
I am thankful for the police and what they do for us and I always have respect for them but I swear every time I call them because I need help (my friends, family, or even I am the victim) I get blamed for it. It must be ust luck of the draw.
One time I was doing my buddy a favor by working on his dirt bike for him. Well some fool jimmied the side garage door open and opened the main garage door and made off with his bike. Naturally I called the police. This beyoch shows up and questions us. She was actually decent while I was in sight of my buddy who by this time has shown up as well. She asked to see me inside my house in private so I agreed. As soon as the door shut she said "I know you did it and you have the bike and when I find it you are going to jail". I kid you not. I wish I would have retailited but my Mom convinced me that she would have an out for me if I did anything like that. So I didn't and I regret it now.
Another time I was just a kid and I got hit by an suv while riding my bike. I was actually under the car when the illegal managed to find the brakes. Luckily I was ok minus a couple bumps and bruises but my bike was destroyed. Well she took off the second I got out from under the car. I managed to get her plates and called the popo. Wouldn't you know it was a hit and run and I got the ticket for illegal traffic direction.
Last month my Mom was getting harassing phone calls. I mean really harassing. So I called the police. They showed up and the same deal happens. They take me outside alone and tell me that I had to have done something to cause this man to want to harass my Mom. Long story short we found out who was calling (nobody that I did anything to) and my Mom played the retaliation card again and decided to just ignore the calls.
Another time my girlfriend (who was not my girlfriend at the time) was driving my truck (with me in the passenger seat) and got pulled over for speeding. He gave her a verbal warning and we departed. 1 minute later he pulls her over again and starts getting angry that he just told her not to speed and she went and did it again. Well I said she went straight to 45mph (the speed limit) verified on the speedometer and hit the cruise control. He said something to the effect of how he should give me the ticket for not maintaining my vehicle properly and sped off.
I will always remember one time though. ONE TIME. I got pulled over doing 65 in a 45 which I never do except this one time. I was right down the road from my house. He asked me to step out which I did and then he asked me for my info. I gave my license and said the insurance is in the glove box. Well his partner went digging in my mess of a glove box and was able to find my realistic looking paintball gun, and some illegal fireworks but no insurance. I explained that I was just 5 houses down the road and I could go in and get my insurance card for him. He told me if i could do that, he would let me go, and he did. Those were two seriously cool cops.
Through all of this I still give the police the benefit of the doubt that they are good people and good cops. Unfortunately I usually find out otherwise.

Baja Big Dog
06-20-2007, 08:14 AM
Ive said it before...Yea ALL cops are dicks, the next time you need help put the Post Office on speed dial, Im sure they will handle your problems!!!:D

lucky
06-20-2007, 08:40 AM
Yes it is a small town "city cops "

Some Kind Of Monster
06-20-2007, 09:54 AM
Ive said it before...Yea ALL cops are dicks, the next time you need help put the Post Office on speed dial, Im sure they will handle your problems!!!:D
Oh yeah, dog mace to the rescue!

I GOT LUCKY!
06-20-2007, 11:49 AM
Last time I got pulled over in your town Mr. Lucky...I asked the cop if he would take me away if I didn't sign the ticket. He said that his wife wouldn't like that very much! :eek: :sqeyes: :eek: :sqeyes:
He was such a dork too! Pissed me off, still got a ticket! :(

probablecause
06-20-2007, 01:14 PM
Ive read a few posts on this thread, now I'm not a Rhodes schollar, but I don't think I have ever seen more misspelled words, rat ass sentences, poor grammar before. I'm gonna have a few drinks and I'm sure it will all make sense!!:D
Yeah, the below one will need at least a case of beer from Mrs. Flying V
"They also have a guy ass whip cop they call the Nautzie(spck) he pulls over all the truckers and weighs them in the middle of the street because he couldn't hack it as a trucker."

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-20-2007, 05:59 PM
Yeah, the below one will need at least a case of beer from Mrs. Flying V
"They also have a guy ass whip cop they call the Nautzie(spck) he pulls over all the truckers and weighs them in the middle of the street because he couldn't hack it as a trucker."
for what? My spelling.. I put (spck) :D :D

finsfan4life
06-20-2007, 08:28 PM
All cops are dicks u say...It will really be interesting to run your criminal history....

CarBizIndio
06-20-2007, 08:35 PM
All cops are dicks u say...It will really be interesting to run your criminal history....
Eating some donuts for dinner tonight?

finsfan4life
06-20-2007, 08:37 PM
Eating some donuts for dinner tonight?
Yup, and taking shitbags (Parolees,Probationers, Raiders fans) to jail...

WishIknew
06-20-2007, 08:40 PM
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D JAIL A** HOLE

CarBizIndio
06-20-2007, 08:42 PM
Don't forget to get a BJ from the prostitutes while your out.

finsfan4life
06-20-2007, 08:54 PM
Don't forget to get a BJ from the prostitutes while your out.
U know it..!!

Baja Big Dog
06-20-2007, 09:01 PM
O.K. n o w I a m g o n n a s a y t h i s r e a l s l o w.....i t w a s s a r c a s i u m.....g e t i t?
Go ahead and run my history,
First name; Real.
Middle name; Ugly
last name; Dog
Fricken Fin fans...:eek:

finsfan4life
06-20-2007, 09:14 PM
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D JAIL A** HOLE
Oh I am sorry, thanks for correcting my grammer. Of course you know the proper way of writing I guess..Was the word "Jail" written accross your shirt before or something..Or was it your address for a peroid of time ??

HavasuSelect
06-20-2007, 10:23 PM
CHP's funding comes from writing tickets, therefore when they pull you over and cite you it's basically paying their own salary. As FinsFan said don't compare CHP to street cops. Apples and Oranges.

WishIknew
06-21-2007, 07:29 AM
Oh I am sorry, thanks for correcting my grammer. Of course you know the proper way of writing I guess..Was the word "Jail" written accross your shirt before or something..Or was it your address for a peroid of time ??
That was for CarBizIndio

finsfan4life
06-21-2007, 10:36 AM
That was for CarBizIndio
It was for whoever called my an ASS####!

SurfOnH20
06-21-2007, 12:20 PM
Lets face it there are dicks in all walks in life. It could be the service manager who wont give you a break when your tranny goes out 100 miles outside of warranty. It can be the airline desk clerk who tells you just been bump from your flight. It can be the sales person who bent you over, but only to find out about it after purchasing your car. Or it can be the cop who gave you a ticket you probably deserved. Most cops if not all are good people but there are a couple who need to find employment elsewhere.

wright27
06-21-2007, 12:34 PM
All the cops I have met are cockey and think there shit don't stink. IMO they are just a bunch of hypocrites.

WishIknew
06-21-2007, 01:26 PM
It was for whoever called my an ASS####!
I will try again to correct this I was calling CarBizIndio the ASSHOLE no one else:sqeyes: :sqeyes:

CarBizIndio
06-21-2007, 02:03 PM
I will try again to correct this I was calling CarBizIndio the ASSHOLE no one else:sqeyes: :sqeyes:
Liar.

Desert Rat
06-21-2007, 02:38 PM
Yeah I guess all Raider fans are trash... Blow me you wanna be CHP.:yuk:

finsfan4life
06-21-2007, 05:16 PM
Yeah I guess all Raider fans are trash... Blow me you wanna be CHP.:yuk:
Shi## I am not no CHP, hey I heard the Raiders already quit practice ...! ha

SurfOnH20
06-21-2007, 09:15 PM
So what the next thread going to be ?? I guess it will be that soldiers are dicks too. There are the other ones that that die in the line of duty. There are so many of them working as cops after they get out of the military..

probablecause
06-21-2007, 10:03 PM
So what the next thread going to be ?? I guess it will be that soldiers are dicks too. There are the other ones that that die in the line of duty. There are so many of them working as cops after they get out of the military..
Council Members are dicks

handreasen
06-21-2007, 11:02 PM
Used to think most Cops were bad till my wife and I went on a ride along. If you could understand the bull**** they deal with, the lame excuses, and disrespect they are given you might understand why some are the way they are.
As for car salesman, same applies. Most are commision salesman, they deal with people who have no intent in purchasing a car and want to kill their time with a free test drive. Or the ones who come in actually believing their used car is worth $3000 more then its true market value. Or the common, I'm and 800 fico and should get the lowest interest rate, when in reality they are a 620. Or the zero down and want a $300/month for 60 months and want to purchase $35,000 car. Do the math! The information is available, dealer invoice, current fico score, lending rates based on dollars and interest,and current value for your trade in. Just make an offer that makes common sence. You will be done in a few minutes.