PDA

View Full Version : Bohemian Grove

uLtRADeNniS
06-18-2007, 07:55 PM
Bohemian Grove is a 2700-acre campground located at 20601 Bohemian Avenue, in Monte Rio, California. Belonging to a private San Francisco-based men's art club known as the Bohemian Club. In mid-July each year, Bohemian Grove hosts a two-week encampment of some of the most powerful men in the world.
Have any of you guys heard of this??? It is some crazy shit!

Blown 472
06-18-2007, 08:32 PM
Bohemian Grove is a 2700-acre campground located at 20601 Bohemian Avenue, in Monte Rio, California. Belonging to a private San Francisco-based men's art club known as the Bohemian Club. In mid-July each year, Bohemian Grove hosts a two-week encampment of some of the most powerful men in the world.
You mean like the so called christian leaders of this country praying to a pagen owl? that kinda crazy shit, or the owl in upper right corner of your dollar bill?

uLtRADeNniS
06-19-2007, 09:15 AM
1st off Im not a new guy. Damn some of you get all defensive over nothing, all I did was ask a simple question.
I dont know much about the Bohemian Grove. I watched a few videos on it on You-Tube; where Alex Jones got in into one of their events. I posted this thread to see what others knew to gain knowledge. I myself am a Christian, so I do believe in the NWO; That is my right.
RioDog, How is this faggy? Funny that you come into a thread bashing my post. Is that what you do when you know very little to nothing regarding a certain subject?
Blown 472, the BG is not only ran by the Christian leaders of our country. furthermore, the members are not only of our country. Members come from all around the world which consist of World Leaders owners of Large corporations.

Old Texan
06-19-2007, 09:43 AM
Apparently Rio gets his info from "Tricky Dicky"......:devil:
"The Bohemian Grove, that I attend from time to time — the (inaudible) and the others come there — but it is the most faggy goddamn thing that you would ever imagine. The San Francisco crowd, it's just terrible. I can't even shake hands with anybody from San Francisco." — President Richard M. Nixon, Bohemian Club member starting in 1953 (Domhoff, p 15);
More: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemian_Grove

ULTRA26 # 1
06-19-2007, 12:16 PM
1st off Im not a new guy. Damn some of you get all defensive over nothing, all I did was ask a simple question.
I dont know much about the Bohemian Grove. I watched a few videos on it on You-Tube; where Alex Jones got in into one of their events. I posted this thread to see what others knew to gain knowledge. I myself am a Christian, so I do believe in the NWO; That is my right.
RioDog, How is this faggy? Funny that you come into a thread bashing my post. Is that what you do when you know very little to nothing regarding a certain subject?
Blown 472, the BG is not only ran by the Christian leaders of our country. furthermore, the members are not only of our country. Members come from all around the world which consist of World Leaders owners of Large corporations.
Hey new guy :D :D :D :D Don't sweat it. You should see some of the reactions I've gotten.
Apparently Rio gets his info from "Tricky Dicky"......:devil:
More: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemian_Grove
Tex, thanks for the link. Some interesting shiat.
jm

uLtRADeNniS
06-19-2007, 01:20 PM
Hey new guy :D :D :D :D Don't sweat it. You should see some of the reactions I've gotten.
;) :D

3 daytona`s
06-21-2007, 10:21 AM
Watch it there NEW GUY! This is startin off sounding sorta 'faggy' if ya get my drift.
Sure you wanna go there?
Rio
He`s very experienced,just changed his name and when you see it will understand:)

MR HARLEY
06-21-2007, 10:29 AM
Watch it there NEW GUY! This is startin off sounding sorta 'faggy' if ya get my drift.
Sure you wanna go there?
Rio
He`s very experienced,just changed his name and when you see it will understand:)
Click below.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/member.php?u=16795

06-21-2007, 01:55 PM
Have any of you guys heard of this??? It is some crazy shit! Yep....been going on for years. They do some weird shit too....run around naked, chant and partake in several sorts of ritual sacrifice. Public is NOT invited and you will be shown more than the door if you try to get in. Media people have tried to infiltrate for as many years as its been going on.

uLtRADeNniS
06-22-2007, 12:55 PM
Yep....been going on for years. They do some weird shit too....run around naked, chant and partake in several sorts of ritual sacrifice. Public is NOT invited and you will be shown more than the door if you try to get in. Media people have tried to infiltrate for as many years as its been going on.
Have you seen any of the videos on you tube?

06-22-2007, 02:27 PM
Have you seen any of the videos on you tube?
Nope....Didn't know it made U tube. See any animal sacrifice? How about a couple of virgins offered on the alter to the gods? Naked public flogging with a Cat-O-Nine Tails?

uLtRADeNniS
06-23-2007, 10:08 AM
Far as most of us are concerned 11-28-06 STILL makes you a new guy! Don't start in on me as some (most) of your posts and even the way you started out under your first (?) alias were not only "faggy" but downright stoopid!!
Would you like us to go to the effort of pulling up some of your previous threads? If I recall, you made a complete idiot of yourself more than once.
YOU get off the defensive and reread your first post-> don't edit it-> like so many others that open their mouths do when someone pokes a lil fun at um<- just read it as written and you can deny all you want that it doesn't sound faggy but then again this is typical of you original "personality".
Guess I'm done with you so you may return to duck sacrifices while running nekked thru the clover while singing "Jesus Loves Me" !
Rio
Your a fockin loser to take that much time to care sooo much about people you never met before from the internet. It only makes you look more pathetic to come out with this shit to someone you have never even talk to before on this site. I bet you spent an 3 hours looking at all 2k+ posts from the D&Y name, so you could make reference to that last post. Is ***boat.com that important to you? Is your life that pathetic and miserable that you actually get joy out of starting drama with people you dont know? Maybe you like to feel like a tough guy on internet?? Tell your what, if you dont like me stay off my threads. You probably a grown up, didnt you ever learn to keep your mouth shut if you have nothing nice to say? Go ahead... try and bash me now, won't bother me .. Im not insecure like you must be; Which causes you to try and pick on a guy thats probably half your age. ...... Get a life bro!

Rexone
06-23-2007, 01:31 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/732backtotopic.gif

SmokinLowriderSS
06-23-2007, 03:35 PM
Just who really gives a rat's azz? I don't.
It's also not just businessmen, Include the media as William F Buckley and Walter Cronkite are in the membership list with Henry Kissinger and Thomas Watson Jr. of IBM.
Also include Democrat presidents among the republicans.
Most of the info is questionable as it comes from conspiracist nut-sites tho like sonomacountyfreepress.com, fair.org, infowars.com, thirdworldtraveler.com, and jesus-is-savior.com.
Which one was YOUR source Dennis? Did blown tell ya about it?
If people checked out things that ARE provable, and ignored the crap that isn't, this forum would be a lot less "intertaining" tho, eh rex? :D

Blown 472
06-24-2007, 08:18 AM
Just who really gives a rat's azz? I don't.
It's also not just businessmen, Include the media as William F Buckley and Walter Cronkite are in the membership list with Henry Kissinger and Thomas Watson Jr. of IBM.
Also include Democrat presidents among the republicans.
Most of the info is questionable as it comes from conspiracist nut-sites tho like sonomacountyfreepress.com, fair.org, infowars.com, thirdworldtraveler.com, and jesus-is-savior.com.
Which one was YOUR source Dennis? Did blown tell ya about it?
If people checked out things that ARE provable, and ignored the crap that isn't, this forum would be a lot less "intertaining" tho, eh rex? :D
You are right, we dont get our info from get sources like fox news, cnn, and the rest of that crap, god bless you smokin

SmokinLowriderSS
06-24-2007, 11:55 AM
You are right, we dont get our info from get sources like fox news, cnn, and the rest of that crap, god bless you smokin
So just exactly what is your sad little whine about involving a bunch of rich businessmen, reporters, and politicians who belong to a club with a retreat camp who won't invite you?

Blown 472
06-24-2007, 06:36 PM
So just exactly what is your sad little whine about involving a bunch of rich businessmen, reporters, and politicians who belong to a club with a retreat camp who won't invite you?
Did I start this thread? ah no.

ULTRA26 # 1
06-24-2007, 09:28 PM
NO young and dumb, I don't have to try and bash you as you do an excellant job of bashing yourself. I don't even have to go back and reread your posts as I just remember when someone comes on here an makes a total fool out of themselves from the git-go. if I recall correctly just about everyone has made fun of your stupidity at one time or another. There is no "trying" involved-> you are just plain fun because you are so easy!
Yes, I'm probably twice your age but with at least 4 times your intelligence.
Why'd you change your user name? Insecure maybe or you just want to hide from your earlier reputation of "stoopid" ?
Young and Dumb = Immature and Ignorant = Open Mouth and Insert Foot !
Have a nice life newbee!:D
Rio
Did you say something Mikey?
Lighten up dude.
Everyone
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/732backtotopic.gif

uLtRADeNniS
06-25-2007, 09:19 AM
Lighten up dude.
The guy is a complete loser. He a big bad internet bully. Im sure it took him 30minutes to come up with that. I think he needs to get a life.
Riodog,
For you to call me immature an ignorant is the funniest thing Ive ever heard. You know nothing about my beliefs, occupations, my level of education and/or social behavior. If the people who know me personally read what you wrote they would laught at your ignorant post. I think you look way too into things you see on the internet, Which is a result of you being pathetic.
Get off the net and Get a life bro. Theres more exciting things beyond your keyboard. The fact that you let "young and dumb" upset you to the point you would take time out of your day to let it piss you off, shows exactly how miserable you own life is. :idea:
Later!
I will no longer respond to you. Or this thread at at all. The thread I posted was about the Bohemian Grove, NOT the opinions of me based off your limited knowledge of me.