PDA

View Full Version : Another stupid PWC story

Tremor Girl
06-19-2007, 06:17 AM
We were coming back from Moabi late Sunday evening when we see someone floating in the water. Some girl was on the back of a Seedoo when her 17 year old driver hit a wake and she went flying off. He appearantly had no clue she fell off.
She came up and he was gone. :sqeyes: She was floating along in speed alley hoping they would realize she had fallen off.
We picked her up and started to head to Windsor where they were headed. I don't know what she was on but she just kept saying how funny it was that they never even knew she had fallen off:eek:
We finally saw the people come looking for her. She flagged them down and tried to jump off the back of our boat while we were still going:mad: We were all screaming at her to wait so we could shut the motor off.
She climbed on the back of the seedoo and they took off. No thank you, no nothing:confused:
BTW, this woman was at least 40 years old. Not some young kid:rolleyes:

Cigalert
06-19-2007, 06:27 AM
Classic group of individuals we have to contend with nowadays. So not only do you have to dodge the lice but now you have to negotiate their debris?

TheCarDudes
06-19-2007, 06:27 AM
Unbelievable. It's a miracle she didn't get run over at some point. We were coming back from Moabi on Saturday. It was so crowded that you could easily see over 30 to 40 boats/pwc's in the river at any one time. I guess it was the first weekend since school was out.

Jyruiz
06-19-2007, 06:51 AM
Thats crazy.

mobldj
06-19-2007, 07:01 AM
what a stupid bitch,maybe it wasnt her son(mrs robinson).:devil:

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-19-2007, 07:06 AM
We were coming back from Moabi late Sunday evening when we see someone floating in the water. Some girl was on the back of a Seedoo when her 17 year old driver hit a wake and she went flying off. He appearantly had no clue she fell off.
She came up and he was gone. :sqeyes: She was floating along in speed alley hoping they would realize she had fallen off.
We picked her up and started to head to Windsor where they were headed. I don't know what she was on but she just kept saying how funny it was that they never even knew she had fallen off:eek:
We finally saw the people come looking for her. She flagged them down and tried to jump off the back of our boat while we were still going:mad: We were all screaming at her to wait so we could shut the motor off.
She climbed on the back of the seedoo and they took off. No thank you, no nothing:confused:
sorry I didn't thank you. So thank you..:D :D
It is great you actually noticed her. It could have been a worse situation.:)

Tremor Girl
06-19-2007, 07:32 AM
It was her boyfriends son. When we flagged him down, he started circling our boat on his seadoo with her screaming at him from the water. She had jumped it the water at this point and my husband is trying to cut the motor and we're trying to keep her from hitting the prop while her B/F is causing cross wakes from circling our boat and they're screaming at each other:devil:
It was crazy. She finally climbed on the back of the seadoo and took off.
BTW, the boyfriend also had a little 3-4 year old girl on the front of his seadoo:mad:

Baja Big Dog
06-19-2007, 07:36 AM
It was her boyfriends son. When we flagged him down, he started circling our boat on his seadoo with her screaming at him from the water. She had jumped it the water at this point and my husband is trying to cut the motor and we're trying to keep her from hitting the prop while her B/F is causing cross wakes from circling our boat and they're screaming at each other:devil:
It was crazy. She finally climbed on the back of the seadoo and took off.
BTW, the boyfriend also had a little 3-4 year old girl on the front of his seadoo:mad:
If stupid hurts...his guy shoud be in intensive care!!:jawdrop:

redneckgirl
06-19-2007, 09:34 AM
Lynn...That is crazy :rolleyes: When will people learn :confused: See you in a month!!! ;) :D
RNG

Old Texan
06-19-2007, 10:07 AM
We had a campsite on Lake Lanier outside Atlanta several years back on July 4. The group next to us had several Lake Lice and were giving rides to all in their group's family members. There was probably 20 something folks from 3-50 years old. It was readily apparent this group was not real familiar with boats or lakes fro that matter.
One of the idiots was the typical "show off", "bad ass", no nothing about watercraft safety/operations type we've grown accustomed to seeing to often. Riding with Capt.Thrill looked to be very uncomfortable and down right dangerous. He would do any manuever possible to scare his passengers and when he got to pulling several on his tube, well just look the F out cuz here he comes type shit. Well Dipstick takes off and blasts straight into the path of a 27' powerboat leaving the nearby ramp under power as he cleared the No Wake Zone, cuts hard right in front the boat and throws off his screaming young lady passenger. Fortunately the driver of the boat was alert and spotted Skippy well before anything bad happened. He stopped and assisted the girl and gave Capt Dipshit a prettty good lecture on his stupity. Later the DNR boat stopped by and pretty much shut down the Lake Lice camp due to numerous complaints from other boaters.
Amazing how some of these complete idiots can cause so much chaos in such a short period of time.

Racey
06-19-2007, 10:10 AM
MMMM-Meth :D

Jbb
06-19-2007, 10:15 AM
One of the idiots was the typical "show off", "bad ass", no nothing about watercraft safety/operations type we've grown accustomed to seeing to often. Riding with Capt.Thrill looked to be very uncomfortable and down right dangerous. He would do any manuever possible to scare his passengers and when he got to pulling several on his tube, well just look the F out cuz here he comes type shit. Well Dipstick takes off and blasts straight into the path of a 27' powerboat leaving the nearby ramp under power as he cleared the No Wake Zone, cuts hard right in front the boat and throws off his screaming young lady passenger.
Another chance encounter with Team JBB!....:D

Not So Fast
06-19-2007, 11:02 AM
I thought Speed Alley was off limits to PWC's and also a "no wake zone" now. Are you talking about the Speed Alley off to the right at the mouth of the river headed upstream??
Doesn't surprise me what any PWC riders do, I just expect stupid and never disappointed yet ;) NSF

boat boy
06-19-2007, 12:20 PM
You don't have to be lake lice to be stupid. My one and olny time at Mochopy, we were coming back from Black Canyon. Entered the main body of water...probably about 1/4 mile off the beach or better running +-50 when I passed something in the water...sun was glaring down at us and the hole nine yards...slowed down to see what it was and noticed after I passed...it was 4 or 5 people bobbing in the water...no life jackets on...no water craft...no flag...nothing to hold up in the air to notify anybody that they were there...just out there having the time of there life.

GHT
06-19-2007, 12:30 PM
sorry I didn't thank you. So thank you..:D :D
It is great you actually noticed her. It could have been a worse situation.:)
TG said she was at least 40 yrs old you're only 30.... Right?:D

Dave C
06-19-2007, 12:51 PM
using "stupid" and "PWC" in the same sentence is redundant.....;)

Warlockjer
06-19-2007, 12:54 PM
I Doesn't surprise me what any PWC riders do, I just expect stupid and never disappointed yet ;) NSF
Be nice Bobby:)

Chipster27
06-19-2007, 01:14 PM
Lately I've had more trouble with idiot in boats than PWCs. Last weekend some clown bangs a left 100 yards in front of me. I had been behind him for some time so it's not like I snuck up on him.
Driving in a car is defensive, driving a boat is defensive times 10!

Not So Fast
06-19-2007, 01:21 PM
Be nice Bobby:)
Except for Jerry & Mary :D :D NSF

my21advantage
06-19-2007, 01:32 PM
What's New?:D

2Driver
06-19-2007, 01:40 PM
Nice of you to help but you interfered with nature trying to take it's course. :D J/K of course, but you should have bitch slapped her and the driver.
The scary thing is you assume there is some basic intelligence out there when you are on the lake. I guess you should never take anything for granted. :rolleyes:
We are leaving for 5 days in Havi and I just know we are going to cross paths with this kind of crap and I dont deal with it as good as I should. :hammer2:

driverno8
06-19-2007, 01:43 PM
I had that happen last year at Lake Mojave. Some guy's trying to swim to shore. Out in the middle Lake Mojave:jawdrop: He had a vest on so at least he was floating, but we all know you can't swim with those suckers on. Guess his girl friend got mad at him and pushed him off and left him out there. 4-5 miles from Cottonwood where they were staying. For those that have been to that lake now you're pretty much the only person around on Monday. God I was f'n pissed. We got the guy to shore and had a field day with this chick. She started crying and saying sorry this, sorry that... the works. I can't believe how stupid people are sometime. Actually told the Sheriff for what it was worth. Who knows what ever came of it. I do know he'd be lodged into the intake fo the dam if we hadn't of stopped.

OCMerrill
06-19-2007, 04:03 PM
Several years ago, on Parker right at the most down river part of LaPaz we were starting a skier. Flag up, line out, I was pulling slack, my buddy yells "Hit it" and as I just start the throttle forward my wife yells NO!
I turn around and some muscle beach jack ass on a doo runs right between the boat and my skier. Right over the rope.There were no other boats anywhere. This was on purpose.
We yell at him and he turns around and comes back looking to fight us all. As he is meandering around the back of my boat idleing and calling us "F-ers" this and that...Wham he sucks up my rope. Talk about a dumbass.
Now he is blaming me for sucking up my rope and I had had enough. I circled around and picked up my skier. Then I re-found the end of the rope I had tossed off, put it back on my boat and yanked that freaking ski away from that jack-ass. We idled out watching him run along the shorline, yelling.
I stuffed that ski accross the river on the beach. Then I got within arms reach of the ass and told him to have a great swim and thanks for teaching my 3 year old daughter what the "F" word was.
Never saw him again that week. This was on a Wed I think in October. Zero boat traffic. I hope he waited the whole frigging day.
I am not a fan.

RiverRatMike
06-19-2007, 04:10 PM
sounds like to me the driving of the pwc was on drugs or drunk off his ass!

Chipster27
06-19-2007, 04:44 PM
I am not a fan.
Saw this last October...are you sure you don't have a white Suburban :D
http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p206/Chipster27/DSC00699.jpg

clownpuncher
06-19-2007, 05:42 PM
Several years ago, on Parker right at the most down river part of LaPaz we were starting a skier. Flag up, line out, I was pulling slack, my buddy yells "Hit it" and as I just start the throttle forward my wife yells NO!
I turn around and some muscle beach jack ass on a doo runs right between the boat and my skier. Right over the rope.There were no other boats anywhere. This was on purpose.
We yell at him and he turns around and comes back looking to fight us all. As he is meandering around the back of my boat idleing and calling us "F-ers" this and that...Wham he sucks up my rope. Talk about a dumbass.
Now he is blaming me for sucking up my rope and I had had enough. I circled around and picked up my skier. Then I re-found the end of the rope I had tossed off, put it back on my boat and yanked that freaking ski away from that jack-ass. We idled out watching him run along the shorline, yelling.
I stuffed that ski accross the river on the beach. Then I got within arms reach of the ass and told him to have a great swim and thanks for teaching my 3 year old daughter what the "F" word was.
Never saw him again that week. This was on a Wed I think in October. Zero boat traffic. I hope he waited the whole frigging day.
I am not a fan.
lmfao. :D

909punk
06-19-2007, 05:47 PM
I am not a fan.
you sir, are my hero.

Mountainstone
06-20-2007, 09:47 AM
Several years ago...
I am not a fan.
Best. Story. Ever.