PDA

View Full Version : I'm a Drunk...

CARLSON-JET
06-19-2007, 09:10 AM
Buster.... I had this posted in another thread but it didn't fit the subject to well. Then the first thread I put up puked on me. :mad:
I did a little DrunkBusting over Memorial day weekend.. I was coming home from watching the UFC fights. We were behind a car that was literally on the shoulder and going as far as the middle of the on coming lane.. The driver was making many typical drunk moves and it became more apparent what a danger they were becoming.. I phoned the local LE gave all the info but still followed from a distance. We were on a main drag (Rt.31) Thast dead ends into Hwy-12. At the intersection the driver didn't turn left or right at the "T" but instead went straite through, up and over a curb, ran down a sign and part of a brick wall and then tried to hide in the parking lot of a funeral home. :D I saw an unmarked sheriffs patrol car and pointed him to the vehicle in question.
After LE arrived and they had done their job they came over to me and thanked me for the call. The Officer in charge then told me I would be recieving a $100 check for my effort.. The sad part of the deal was I was then informed this was a third offense within 6 months and that the driver most likely would not show up to court after posting bond or be sentenced. (Illegal) :mad:
In our neck of the woods you get up to 5 of these a year. I will be profiling as it's easier for me to do then LE.. Be safe out there.. :D
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/4955DrunkBuster_edit-med.JPG

RitcheyRch
08-02-2007, 06:50 AM
I would be rich if they did that here in Taxifornia.