PDA

View Full Version : Now Hiring!

Jetdriver
06-19-2007, 09:36 AM
Looking for a draftsman with civil engineering background. Pay is excellent and benefits are great. Med/dent. 401k, paid vacation. Office is located in Woodland Hills. If you know anyone please PM me or email me.
Thanks
Shawn

riverracerx
06-19-2007, 10:01 AM
Whats up bud? How ya been?

Jetdriver
06-19-2007, 01:05 PM
Whats up bud? How ya been?
Extremely busy! Infact to busy. I need some help and some time off. How are things with you Chris?

RitcheyRch
06-19-2007, 02:06 PM
Too bad is civil engineering. I quit my aircraft design job on Friday afternoon after the program manager started cussing at me. No amount of money allows a PM to talk with me in that manner.

squirt'nmyload
06-19-2007, 02:17 PM
Too bad is civil engineering. I quit my aircraft design job on Friday afternoon after the program manager started cussing at me. No amount of money allows a PM to talk with me in that manner.
now you can move to phx sooner! :D :D

Jetdriver
06-19-2007, 02:18 PM
Thats to bad. I really need to have someone that already knows what they are doing. Not looking to train right now.

BrendellaJet
06-19-2007, 02:19 PM
Id call an attorney if I were you and go after them for harrassment & constructive termination...

RitcheyRch
06-19-2007, 02:33 PM
No problem. I really need a vacation so going to enjoy my time off for now
Thats to bad. I really need to have someone that already knows what they are doing. Not looking to train right now.
I was a contractor there so cant really do anything about it. Plus, figure since was in a meeting when it happened that most there would stick up for the Program Manager and not some scum contractor. :D
Id call an attorney if I were you and go after them for harrassment & constructive termination...
Cant move until my Daughter turns 18 which is in about 10 months.
now you can move to phx sooner! :D :D

Jetdriver
06-20-2007, 04:47 AM
Ttt!