2.Squirt'nmeload Brian and Er
3. Big Ern
4. Jordy.....on the Eastside:eek: :idea:
5. Vindog
6. some kind of monster

Jordy
06-19-2007, 01:31 PM
7 PM??? Why so late???? :D :D :D
Oh, and I thought we were going to Kona... wait, kind of can't go there anymore. :D :D :D

squirt'nmyload
06-19-2007, 01:38 PM
Oh, and I thought we were going to Kona... wait, kind of can't go there anymore. :D :D :D
well i should be home bout 1 or 2...lets go get a head start :D :D ....kona...LMAO

LuckyStrike
06-19-2007, 01:38 PM
7:00 Im in bed @ 8:00:D ?? I might have to hire a limo for this Run over to Nose Bleed section of town...Of Corse you guys think the same for me:D

squirt'nmyload
06-19-2007, 01:45 PM
7:00 Im in bed @ 8:00:D ?? I might have to hire a limo for this Run over to Nose Bleed section of town...Of Corse you guys think the same for me:D
wtf.....since when does john work weekdays :D :D :D

squirt'nmyload
06-19-2007, 01:46 PM
Dos Gringos on Greenfield and Baseline. 7 or 8 pm
1.TAF & Pic chic.....oops Photochic
3. Big Ern
5. Vindog
6. some kind of monster
7. 460 :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

LuckyStrike
06-19-2007, 01:52 PM
wtf.....since when does john work weekdays :D :D :D
YOU BUST MY NUGGETS:D :D

photo chick
06-19-2007, 02:48 PM
I can't make it....I'll be working on TAF's seat cushions....

LuckyStrike
06-19-2007, 02:51 PM
BOO HOO:(

photo chick
06-19-2007, 02:59 PM
BOO HOO:(
that was a joke....brother dear is always putting me to work :D

TAF
06-19-2007, 03:42 PM
that was a joke....brother dear is always putting me to work :D
"Crack that Whip!" :D

TAF
06-19-2007, 03:44 PM
ever complained about them:mad: :D :D :D

TAF
06-19-2007, 03:48 PM
Why, have you already collected all the waitresses ( as well as a couple waiters') phone #'s at Kona's :idea: I think I need to buy you a drink, ehh? Maybe study you in yer natural enviroment:idea:

TAF
06-19-2007, 03:50 PM
a bump for good messure:mad:

Concept1
06-19-2007, 04:09 PM
I'll be there!

photo chick
06-19-2007, 04:11 PM
Why, have you already collected all the waitresses ( as well as a couple waiters') phone #'s at Kona's :idea: I think I need to buy you a drink, ehh? Maybe study you in yer natural enviroment:idea:
I think Jordy's drinks are on us this time...

TAF
06-20-2007, 08:53 AM
I think Jordy's drinks are on us this time...
Isn't it time to celebrate your B-Day sis? :idea: I called and left a message for Overkill and his wife to try and make it Thurs. night. So, maybe we should try and get some sponsorship for you to start driving a drag boat? Start out in T or PE hydro (9 - 10 second) then move ya up to TAH then TOP FUEL!!!! Maybe get P.C. in the P.C.?:idea: My sis could be the next female George Plimpton:sqeyes:

Hopdaddie
06-20-2007, 09:19 AM
Room for one more?
I'll stop by... been wanting to check out the new gringos and meet some of the ***boat peeps as well...

Some Kind Of Monster
06-20-2007, 10:37 AM
Yeah Mike, Come on out. Look for the drunken arrogant crowd! Just kiddin man. I'll see you guys on the water tonight and at gringos tomorrow!

TAF
06-20-2007, 11:23 AM
Room for one more?
I'll stop by... been wanting to check out the new gringos and meet some of the ***boat peeps as well...
Carpool? We need to get ahold of OVERKILL:sqeyes: :idea: :D

AZJD
06-20-2007, 11:27 AM
I will see you all saturday! Why would I want to burn $40 in Diesel to see you twice in a week........:D :D :D

TAF
06-20-2007, 11:31 AM
I will see you all saturday! Why would I want to burn $40 in Diesel to see you twice in a week........:D :D :D
You gunna be at the after party Sat. night or lake Sun.? That'd be 3 and 4 times. Suppose you'll of had your fill of Jordy by weeks end:idea: :eek: :sqeyes: :idea: :idea:

AZJD
06-20-2007, 11:34 AM
You gunna be at the after party Sat. night or lake Sun.? That'd be 3 and 4 times. Suppose you'll of had your fill of Jordy by weeks end:idea: :eek: :sqeyes: :idea: :idea:
WHO? I am trying not to think about him or say his name so I don't burn out early.....:devil:

Tequila-John
06-20-2007, 12:41 PM
:sqeyes: :D Dos Gringos on Greenfield and Baseline. 7 or 8 pm
1.TAF & Pic chic.....oops Photochic
3. Big Ern
5. Vindog
I heard that place is off the hook and is a meat market

squirt'nmyload
06-20-2007, 01:23 PM
I heard that place is off the hook and is a meat market
on the weekends it's out of control. i would never go then.

TAF
06-20-2007, 01:55 PM
WHO? I am trying not to think about him or say his name so I don't burn out early.....:devil:
I thought you two couldn't "float your boat's" w/ out the other present.:sqeyes: :idea:
:D :sqeyes: See ya guys Sat. I'll be in the 24'"slow boat" pontoon w/ red biminis :D

TAF
06-21-2007, 08:31 AM
Looks like sis and I are carpool'n w/ Overkill and his more mobile better half:D
Great people and can't wait to go boating / camping w/ them.:D

Some Kind Of Monster
06-21-2007, 11:14 AM
DD Wanted! DD Wanted!

TAF
06-21-2007, 12:36 PM
DD Wanted! DD Wanted!
what direction from Dos Gringos?:idea:

LuckyStrike
06-21-2007, 01:28 PM
You Guys Have A Great Time Tonight Be Carefull Out There..And Kick Off The Weekend Respectfully With A Non Stop Buzz-:D :D ON

Some Kind Of Monster
06-21-2007, 01:50 PM
what direction from Dos Gringos?:idea:
The wrong direction :D

OverKill
06-23-2007, 12:09 PM
Rob
So how did it work out for you with all the women. Guess binging a good looking CRIPPLED guy really helps LOL. I couldn't believe the attention, what a riot.
By the way it was nice meeting some more Hot Boat Peeps. Vin Dog, Squirt-N-My load, Erin, Mike, Photo Chick. Gotta do it again real soon. Oh Vin Dog thanks for picking my crippled ass up, I know it's tuff putting a beer down to help out a brother. LOL :D

Hopdaddie
06-23-2007, 03:44 PM
What time was everyone there? I rolled through about 8:30 and didnt see anyone. I circled the patio like an indian (feather not dot) probably 20 times or so. Saw a big bald dude and walked up and said HEY YOU ROB... lol :D :D
Place was insane though...
I'll catch up with you guys one of these days.
Mike

rocket98
06-23-2007, 09:07 PM
What time was everyone there? I rolled through about 8:30 and didnt see anyone. I circled the patio like an indian (feather not dot) probably 20 times or so. Saw a big bald dude and walked up and said HEY YOU ROB... lol :D :D
Mike
You talked with the fat bald dude just east of the bar? I was sitting at the bar for about an hour. 8-9 I kept looking at that guy and the rail thin chick. I'm thinking thats not them. I was looking for Overkill on crutches. Sorry that we did not see Ya. Have been known to visit the native, don pedros san tan flats.

OverKill
06-23-2007, 10:29 PM
You talked with the fat bald dude just east of the bar? I was sitting at the bar for about an hour. 8-9 I kept looking at that guy and the rail thin chick. I'm thinking thats not them. I was looking for Overkill on crutches. Sorry that we did not see Ya. Have been known to visit the native, don pedros san tan flats.
We were there towrds the front of the building on the patio. I was using a walker to get around. I tell ya Im going to keep using it well after I heal up, Just to help Rob out with the women. LMAO. :D

AZKC
06-24-2007, 09:01 AM
Mike
TAF's bald but big:D

squirt'nmyload
06-24-2007, 11:06 AM
we got there a little after 8 and were sitting off to the right when you first walk in. i had a green shirt on. most everyone didn't show till after 9 :)

TAF
06-25-2007, 03:00 PM
TAF's bald, but big?:D
:idea: Nope just in the right places. Headed to Apache Lake this weekend. Whatcha doin AZKC?:idea:

TAF
06-25-2007, 03:04 PM
We were there towrds the front of the building on the patio. I was using a walker to get around. I tell ya Im going to keep using it well after I heal up, Just to help Rob out with the women. LMAO. :D
I told him that me running interference for him was get'n all the girls wondering who we were. Actually Overkill was getting all the attention

photo chick
06-25-2007, 06:33 PM
Nope TAF is bald but not big and I'm not rail thin..:) Sorry we missed you! We walked in with Overkill and his lovely wife but not until around 9:30ish... It was great meeting everyone...!!!! As usual had a great time with Brian and Erin!!!

OverKill
06-25-2007, 11:00 PM
Photo Chick
Hey thanks for your patients, I know I'm a snail these day's.lol. Did you make it back to Texas alright? I hope one day I can make it up to your end of the land and see one of your little cats. So when is your next visit? Any time you want to come over and pay a visit let me know, the door is open. Talk with you soon, let's stay in touch.
James :)

rocket98
06-26-2007, 05:33 AM
Nope TAF is bald but not big and I'm not rail thin..:) Sorry we missed you! We walked in with Overkill and his lovely wife but not until around 9:30ish... It was great meeting everyone...!!!! As usual had a great time with Brian and Erin!!!
I was getting real sleeply by 9:00 an had to go. I have to leave the house by 4:00am. Maybe next time... Sounds like you guys had a great weekend.:) :)

photo chick
06-26-2007, 08:31 AM
Nope still in Phx...fly home today. I'm sure I'll be back soon though. It was no problem waiting around for you guys, I'm glad I got to meet you two!! Take care of those legs....:D
Photo Chick
Hey thanks for your patients, I know I'm a snail these day's.lol. Did you make it back to Texas alright? I hope one day I can make it up to your end of the land and see one of your little cats. So when is your next visit? Any time you want to come over and pay a visit let me know, the door is open. Talk with you soon, let's stay in touch.
James :)

TAF
06-26-2007, 09:49 AM
No one took pics that night ehhh? I thought some one did of us w/ Vindog?:idea: :D

Some Kind Of Monster
06-27-2007, 10:16 AM
I have some pics somewhere.. I'll dig them out of my phone later. It was a good time everyone! Good to see you doing well James. Glad you made it out Vin Dog. Pic Chic, good to see you. How is everything in Texas? it didn't look good on the news. Come back soon!

photo chick
06-27-2007, 10:41 AM
I have some pics somewhere.. I'll dig them out of my phone later. It was a good time everyone! Good to see you doing well James. Glad you made it out Vin Dog. Pic Chic, good to see you. How is everything in Texas? it didn't look good on the news. Come back soon!
Yeah it's not good...so bad that I can't get home...still here in Phx. I think we're all going out tonight if you're interested....don't know where tho'

TAF
06-27-2007, 10:50 AM
Yeah it's not good...so bad that I can't get home...still here in Phx. I think we're all going out tonight if you're interested....don't know where tho'
Dos Gringos again, San Tan Flats, Famous Sams or Serrano's?:idea:

AZKC
06-27-2007, 11:32 AM
TAF's bald but big:D
:idea: Nope just in the right places. Headed to Apache Lake this weekend. Whatcha doin AZKC?:idea:
Looks like a trip to San Manuel for some family stuff on Saturday, which is about half way to the lake:idea: If I make it up you going to be in Crabtree? I'd be there late Saturday, leave late Sunday.

TAF
06-27-2007, 11:37 AM
Looks like a trip to San Manuel for some family stuff on Saturday, which is about half way to the lake:idea: If I make it up you going to be in Crabtree? I'd be there late Saturday, leave late Sunday.
I'm headed up Fri. AM - Sun 3 or 4 PM got family from Cali w/ jet boat coming too.:D

TAF
06-27-2007, 02:00 PM
She wants to hang out at San Tan Flats tonight 7 - 8PM until ? Any one interested:idea: Her flight was cancelked back to TX yesterday and today . The waters rising and lightning flash'n!