PDA

View Full Version : need a reference for a body shop in havi

Throttle
06-19-2007, 09:05 PM
anybody have good or bad info, lets here it... gonna have to go someplace...:mad:

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-19-2007, 09:07 PM
what happen?

pw_Tony
06-19-2007, 09:09 PM
I deal with all the body shops in Havasu everyday. Trust me when I say go to Bradley Ford Collision, he's the most honest body shop manager there is. Don't go to Bodyline or Sophia's. The rest are pretty good, but the most honest is Jim at Bradley

Havasu1986
06-19-2007, 09:10 PM
This came up recently and someone that sells parts from Parker to Bullhead said that Bradley Ford was the best. I know the guy that ownes Bodyline. His dad is a retired L.A. County Captain that lives in Havi also.
And there he is in post #3

Throttle
06-19-2007, 09:10 PM
someone decided to back into passenger door with lifted truck and trailer hitch... door not lookin so good and broke window...:mad: :mad: :mad:
I may bring it to Ca for repair, cuz it sux to get good work dun in havi....

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-19-2007, 09:13 PM
someone decided to back into passenger door with lifted truck and trailer hitch... door not lookin so good and broke window...:mad: :mad: :mad:
I hope you got some info on them. That sucks big time.

Throttle
06-19-2007, 09:18 PM
I hope you got some info on them. That sucks big time.
yep... lets just say Jamie has had a rough week... :(

Throttle
06-19-2007, 09:19 PM
I deal with all the body shops in Havasu everyday. Trust me when I say go to Bradley Ford Collision, he's the most honest body shop manager there is. Don't go to Bodyline or Sophia's. The rest are pretty good, but the most honest is Jim at Bradley
ok, we will make that one of a few stops... thanks...

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-19-2007, 09:20 PM
yep... lets just say Jamie has had a rough week... :(
My Jamie or your Jamie. LOL!!:D :D
Must be the name for this week.

pw_Tony
06-19-2007, 09:20 PM
not a parts guy, just work between insurance companies and body shop:D

Throttle
06-19-2007, 09:21 PM
My Jamie or your Jamie. LOL!!:D :D
Must be the name for this week.
lets just hope our names dont come up next week!:D

shadow
06-20-2007, 05:37 AM
Cam, If you go to Bradley ask for Jim and tell him you are a friend of mine.
I know a few people that have been to my dealerships body shop and they all had good things to say about the work and the service.If you need any help just give me a call.

franky
06-20-2007, 05:46 AM
Bodyline does excellent work and Phil is a big time boater. He is the guy that had the blown alky jet in his pool for the BD party.

Throttle
06-20-2007, 07:09 AM
Cam, If you go to Bradley ask for Jim and tell him you are a friend of mine.
I know a few people that have been to my dealerships body shop and they all had good things to say about the work and the service.If you need any help just give me a call.
kool, jamie will be there soon...:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-20-2007, 07:13 AM
lets just hope our names dont come up next week!:D
LMAO!! :D Unless it is for the lottery.. Then it's o.k :D :D :D

Throttle
06-20-2007, 07:15 AM
LMAO!! :D Unless it is for the lottery.. Then it's o.k :D :D :D
that would be good, then I could buy your boat...

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-20-2007, 07:16 AM
that would be good, then I could buy your boat...
LOL!! and then a spare..:D

2Driver
06-20-2007, 07:19 AM
Mike Love's custom paint.
Known Mike for 20 years. Just go to the office an look at his work. He also does a fair bit of insurance collision work and was a State Farm approved service first shop last I spoke with him. Tell him his old neighbor Mark sent you.

phebus
06-20-2007, 07:21 AM
Known Mike for 20 years. Just go to the office an look at his work. He also does a fair bit of insurance collision work and was a State Farm approved service first shop last I spoke with him. Tell him his old neighbor Mark sent you.
Were you his neighbor here in Havasu? He has one sick back yard and home garage/workshop. :D

pw_Tony
06-20-2007, 07:42 AM
They actually do more insurance work than they look, most of their money come from the collision than the custom paint, at least that's what he told me. And Bodyline does good work to, it's just Phil's a pain to deal with when he's tryin to get more money out of yah

2Driver
06-20-2007, 08:11 AM
Were you his neighbor here in Havasu? He has one sick back yard and home garage/workshop. :D
Yes but that is back when he lived on Star and Cotati. We lived at 3195 Cotati just adjacent to Mike. He had a big garage there too. I painted a few things in there before the fire dept came by and told him to get business location.

Throttle
06-20-2007, 08:13 AM
who is Mike?

2Driver
06-20-2007, 09:54 AM
who is Mike?
Mike Love, Custom Paint Specialties off the river side of Acoma
http://www.custompaint.biz/index.html

Throttle
06-20-2007, 09:55 AM
thanks guys...

pixilatedpussy
06-20-2007, 10:41 AM
Cam, call Geza!;) You know he would help you!