PDA

View Full Version : Whats Everyone got for Insurance?

gqchris
06-19-2007, 10:03 PM
Hey Guys,
Just curious on who everyone has for Insurance on their Jet, and did you have to lie about speed, over transom headers etc? I know that the minute you mention Headers and a car engine, it seems like 90% of the companys cancel you. I am trying to insure my boat, and I know I can lie on progressives website, but if the sh!t ever hits the fan, Im sure they will inspect my rig. Thoughts?
Chris

riverbound
06-19-2007, 10:07 PM
whats the point in having insurance if you are going to lie about it? I mean if something were to happen and your insurance co. finds out about the misrepresentation, they are going to deny any claims anyways, so insurance is pretty much a waste of money anyways, in that case.

clownpuncher
06-19-2007, 10:08 PM
We use Allstate. I was totally honest about the boat too. We don't have ot headers, but, we do carry about 700 hp in a 21 foot boat. I think it's right around 500.00 a year.
My opinion, don't lie about shit. If somethig does happen it'll be found, making your insurance policy worthless.
Good luck

gqchris
06-19-2007, 10:39 PM
Yea I agree! Why even have insurance if you lie. It would be nice though to be able to carry an insurance policy. Im sure someone out there insures our stuff. I know its going to be a bit more pricey, I dont mind.
Chris