PDA

View Full Version : 4th of July in Florida

FL Xfactor
06-20-2007, 03:01 AM
Just wanted to invite anyone interested in a weekend in FL. Our group of Jet Boaters are spending the weekend before 4th of July at Lake Kerr (Salt Springs FL) good lake to run we will be there Fri,Sat and Sun. HaryCary333 hope you can make it. give us a call. :cool:

HaryCary333
06-20-2007, 08:04 AM
:idea:Hmmmmmmmm..................OK !!!!:D THAT was easy !
If we're here,...we're there ! Make sense? We're going back up to L.A. soon, but I think we'll still be here for the 4th. Sounds like a plan, be callin ya soon. Staying at the Elite?.........John

publicnuisance
06-20-2007, 09:24 AM
We will be there,can't wait, clear water, white sand beach,on an island and a lot of friendly boaters...Harry why don't you give Bobby and those guys a call?Lets see how many we can get to come...

FL Xfactor
06-20-2007, 10:21 AM
John..yes we will be at the Elite cabin #9 hope to see you :cool:

Tyler&Emily
06-21-2007, 11:52 AM
Guys need some help, I just sold my 66 Esquire and am working on putting the mill back in my 79 tahiti that I got from the west coast, could any of you all, spare a seat for the ride out there, for myself and my two little ones, would love to join you all just don't have the boat ready and in the water yet, Thanks for your help, IM me if you can help

limejet
06-21-2007, 03:41 PM
We will be there..no idle zone no speed limit and no mufflers..no rules ,beer and bikini's...See Ya:: :D :D see ya sat and sunday

riverbound
06-21-2007, 03:46 PM
Im actually flting back to So-Cal on sat. or I would make the trek to meet some of our East coast ***boaters.

HaryCary333
06-22-2007, 11:40 AM
Well it looks like there's gonna be some vdrives coming as well:jawdrop: . Made a few calls and Bobby says he's in, along with some other flats. Just gotta look into arrangements at the Elite. As far as food, do we just pack coolers, or they got a restaurant? Tiki Hut?

Tyler&Emily
06-22-2007, 01:22 PM
Does anyone have a little room to spare, will not have my jet back in the water in time but would like to join in with the group
Chet

Hawaiian Style
06-23-2007, 08:35 PM
Hey Martin and Randy if things go right this week we will make it. Need a couple things to finish the Hawaiin up and she'll be running. Jason:D

RiverOtter
06-24-2007, 03:03 AM
Just got back from Seacrest Beach. Here's our boat :D
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b7d802b3127cce859b7a539ea100000025108BatnDds0bY

HaryCary333
07-03-2007, 07:19 AM
Hey you guys (everyone of y'all) are the greatest, even though I was voted off the island..twice hahaha. Thanks for turning Carolyn and I on to a wonderful time, and that resort is the sh#t! Had a little starter problem when I got back to ramp Sat., repaired it but could not find a gallon of fuel anywhere Sunday. Sure miss a pump-gas motor sometimes. Only took a few pics Sat. try and post later. Who showed Sunday? ............. :D the 'King' LOL:D

limejet
07-05-2007, 02:52 PM
:hammer2: Always great to see our buddies out on our ISLAND..No speed limits and no mufflers..Just alot of fun..glad you and carolyn can run with us. We Really enjoy seeing you all out there..weather permiting we will be out there sunday..thats our regular day..Glen and Rose were out there sunday they loved it..they plan on coming back .the eliminator of his ran good Martin, sandy, Bill and lori and girls, bobby and ole blue made it also..The locals have pretty much given us all the BEACH:hammer2: