PDA

View Full Version : OJ Book content leaked

Old Texan
06-20-2007, 05:46 AM
This is very sick and hopefully Fred Goldman finds a way to end this miserable braggerts arrogance.....
Simpson book murder extract leaked
Published: 6/20/07, 9:02 AM EDT
Author WENN
The book extract in which O.J. Simpson reveals how he hypothetically murdered his ex-wife Nicole Brown and her friend Ron Goldman has been leaked online.
The former football star wrote If I Did It last year (06), placing him at the scene of the 1994 Los Angeles slayings, but his publishing contract was terminated by News Corp head Rupert Murdoch 10 days before the book was due to be released.
Simpson was acquitted of the murders in 1995, before a civil jury found him liable for the pair's death in 1997.
The extract, obtained by TMZ.com, reads: "I looked over at Goldman, and I was fuming. I guess he thought I was going to hit him, because he got into his little karate stance. 'What the f**k is that?' I said. 'You think you can take me with your karate s**t?' He started circling me, bobbing and weaving, and if I hadn't been so f**king angry I would have laughed in his face...
"Nicole moaned, regaining consciousness. She stirred on the ground and opened her eyes and looked at me, but it didn't seem like anything was registering...
"I noticed the knife... and in one deft move I removed my right glove and snatched it up... Goldman was still circling me, bobbing and weaving, but I didn't feel like laughing anymore. 'You think you're tough, motherf**ker?' I said...
"Now I was standing in Nicole's courtyard, in the dark, listening to the loud, rhythmic, accelerated beating of my own heart.
"I put my left hand to my heart and my shirt felt strangely wet. I looked down at myself. For several moments, I couldn't get my mind around what I was seeing. The whole front of me was covered in blood, but it didn't compute.
"'Is this really blood?', I wondered. 'And whose blood is it? Is it mine? Am I hurt?'"
On Friday (15Jun07), Simpson was found guilty of hiding profits from If I Did It in a shell company.

Baja Big Dog
06-20-2007, 06:20 AM
Why don't you people just get off of OJ's asss. This poor guy is broke, can barley afford to play golf on $200 a round golf courses, or his collection of cars, or lavish house's.
My opinion..the Goldmans should demand the book get released, I'm sure there is nothing in the book they haven't heard already. and the money will go the the families as ordered by the courts.
Then they could use the old war tactics, pay people to follow the douche bag 24/7, playing loud music, making noise etc. Don't let up everyday all day, everywhere he goes. Slowly drive the dick head crazy. Sit next to him in restaurant's, follow him in stores.....that would be crazy.
Damn some evil shit could mess his sick ass up!!!

Jbb
06-20-2007, 06:54 AM
The whole book (http://media-c02m02.libsyn.com/podcasts/9c8446c66381de4cf6ac98670364e425/4678b930/regularguys/O.J.Simpson.If.I.Did.It.pdf)