PDA

View Full Version : working like a mofo...

Throttle
06-20-2007, 07:17 AM
working like crzy lately... looking forward to being home for a while:D
gonna do some boating, some boating & some boating... I know MOhave sucks, but I am even gonna go there for a few days next week...

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-20-2007, 07:34 AM
gonna do some boating, some boating & some boating... I know MOhave sucks, but I am even gonna go there for a few days next week...
why wait till next week..:D :D

Throttle
06-20-2007, 07:58 AM
why wait till next week..:D :D
cuz i am gonna be on havi this week...

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-20-2007, 08:00 AM
cuz i am gonna be on havi this week...
LMAO!!:D Then that's o.k.:D

HM
06-20-2007, 08:35 AM
Aren't you a fireman? Are you having a hard time operating 4-5 remote controlls at the same time? Barcolounger not reclining properly? :D

DILLIGAF
06-20-2007, 08:39 AM
I would run Mohave with you next week but I am heading to Hollister on the Harley. have fun and be safe. Remember launch around 7A or at least before 8A. Now that kids are out of school the ramp is going to be busy at KL.

Throttle
06-20-2007, 08:59 AM
I would run Mohave with you next week but I am heading to Hollister on the Harley. have fun and be safe. Remember launch around 7A or at least before 8A. Now that kids are out of school the ramp is going to be busy at KL.
i will have phebus with me to straighten everybody out, they will not mess with him... might go to cottonwood, dont know yet for sure... long drive from havi you know...

phebus
06-20-2007, 09:20 AM
i will have phebus with me to straighten everybody out, they will not mess with him... might go to cottonwood, dont know yet for sure... long drive from havi you know...
The people in Bullhead give me any shit, I'll knock their tooth out. :eek:

Throttle
06-20-2007, 09:42 AM
the other one?

DILLIGAF
06-20-2007, 09:49 AM
Internet tough guy...and shit
:)