PDA

View Full Version : What a lazy ass

djunkie
02-14-2006, 01:42 PM
I am. I have so much shit to do and I can't seem to get off my ass. Anyone else feel this way? I have a ton of stuff to do to my boat and I'm running out of time. I need some motivation. Ok I think I'll go and look at it for a while. Maybe that will work. LOL!!!!!!!!! :rollside: :rollside:

NOTALENT
02-14-2006, 01:43 PM
I am. I have so much shit to do and I can't seem to get off my ass. Anyone else feel this way? I have a ton of stuff to do to my boat and I'm running out of time. I need some motivation. Ok I think I'll go and look at it for a while. Maybe that will work. LOL!!!!!!!!! :rollside: :rollside:
Look at the pics of all the hot women....at the lake....that's motivation enough... :crossx:

SummitKarl
02-14-2006, 01:50 PM
YUP..... got so much to do and just don't want to start, I haven't left Havasu for 3 yrs :jawdrop: ..............even paradise gets old :rolleyes:
anyone have good ideas for a driving vacation this time of year :idea:

Biglue
02-14-2006, 02:17 PM
What a lazy ass. :D
I feel you bro. I have yet to clean out my boat for this weekend's trip myself. Luckily I have a lil bro that is eager to keep his ass from getting kicked who will do as I say. Needless to say, he will have it done before I leave. :crossx:

NOTALENT
02-14-2006, 02:21 PM
What a lazy ass. :D
I feel you bro. I have yet to clean out my boat for this weekend's trip myself. Luckily I have a lil bro that is eager to keep his ass from getting kicked who will do as I say. Needless to say, he will have it done before I leave. :crossx:
haha..thats right..put that fool in check...and make him fill up those gas tanks too!!! :crossx:

djunkie
02-14-2006, 02:22 PM
YUP..... got so much to do and just don't want to start, I haven't left Havasu for 3 yrs :jawdrop: ..............even paradise gets old :rolleyes:
You can come out here and work on my boat trailer. :crossx:

Roaddogg 4040
02-14-2006, 02:26 PM
Karl
You can come out here and help me shovel snow...
Steve :mad:

djunkie
02-14-2006, 02:31 PM
Well I don't have a lot to do to the boat but its enough for me not to want to do it.
Heres my list (Just in case you want to come out and do it for me Karl)
1.Wire wheel rusty spots on trailer and paint
2.New brakes on trailer
3.outdrive service
4.tune up
5.Fix stereo
6.DETAIL!!!!!!!!!!!
I know it doesn't sound like a lot, but for a lzy ass it is.
So far I have removed my fenders and diamond plate steps so I can grind the rust off. Too bad its too windy outside to do any painting. :rollside:

Phat Daddy
02-14-2006, 03:43 PM
Well I don't have a lot to do to the boat but its enough for me not to want to do it.
Heres my list (Just in case you want to come out and do it for me Karl)
1.Wire wheel rusty spots on trailer and paint
2.New brakes on trailer
3.outdrive service
4.tune up
5.Fix stereo
6.DETAIL!!!!!!!!!!!
I know it doesn't sound like a lot, but for a lzy ass it is.
So far I have removed my fenders and diamond plate steps so I can grind the rust off. Too bad its too windy outside to do any painting. :rollside:
Damn D, you do all that yourself.... bring yo ass over here when your done. I'll drink 2 beers for you while you work on my shit. :crossx: :hammer2:

meaniam
02-14-2006, 03:44 PM
tahoe colorado new york. oh yeah vancover bc that is buetiful or mt hood oregon

djunkie
02-14-2006, 03:46 PM
Damn D, you do all that yourself.... bring yo ass over here when your done. I'll drink 2 beers for you while you work on my shit. :crossx: :hammer2:
Its going to Wilkes marine for the outdrive service if I ever get around to it. But everything else I do myself. But I aint done shit yet. :rollside:

Phat Daddy
02-14-2006, 03:49 PM
Its going to Wilkes marine for the outdrive service if I ever get around to it. But everything else I do myself. But I aint done shit yet. :rollside:
Man, I took mine out this last Saturday. I started it (let it run for a while) and even washed it. Maybe in the next couple of weeks it is going to Bobby so he can start working on it.

djunkie
02-14-2006, 03:54 PM
Man, I took mine out this last Saturday. I started it (let it run for a while) and even washed it. Maybe in the next couple of weeks it is going to Bobby so he can start working on it.
Mine has been sitting here at home for 3 months now and I haven't really done anything to it. Guess I better get my ass in gear. Only got another month and a half till my season starts. :cool:

Phat Daddy
02-14-2006, 03:56 PM
Mine has been sitting here at home for 3 months now and I haven't really done anything to it. Guess I better get my ass in gear. Only got another month and a half till my season starts. :cool:
I hear you, 2 months for me.

djunkie
02-14-2006, 04:00 PM
I hear you, 2 months for me.
Oh, so your a lazy ass too huh? LOL!!!!!!!! :crossx: